masonwile

Dec 2, 2019
Well :
View attachment 2628908 View attachment 2628909 View attachment 2628910 View attachment 2628911

As you can see, My skill didn't raise before and after the red light monster.
The increase in skill and power happens before the first pic you've showed us. It happens immediately after you make the choice to overcome it. You need to check your stats before you make your choice. Could still be a bug, but your screenshots aren't evidence enough.

Is it possible to understand all of the female monster's words? I couldn't with 25 corruption.
Yes and no. No translation available in the game. I think it's just Old English though. Probably with a few words corrupted and bad grammar in order to make translations more difficult. Try it out.

Reactions: GaRbS

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
Is it possible to beat Valrvn on your own while doing a power playthrough and choosing the eye from the Shopkeep instead of the horn? I say it because I am 1 skill point short from 19 and passing the check, while I only get to 72 power and I need 80. And no, I don't want to cheat :HideThePain:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I haven't given my take on the Laurie thing yet. I'll give my reaction to it. Not going to spoiler this since this has been discussed without spoilers, heavily. I'll start by saying, I'm "fine" with it. I feel like that should've been more power dependant than skill and less reliant on being perfect for Deryl and the red monster fight in general but it's "fine". That said, Cole has to die, Jared has to die, and Charlie especially has to die now. No excuses, no mercy. I'm killing them all. No silly cucking shit nor redemption. On sight, they die.

You can't fathom the amount of hate I have for them right about now. From the bullshit "I was aiming for MC but oh well, at least I killed a random bitch" by Jared, to the "How did you become normal again Deryl? Come on, we have to go" from Charlie. The fact that she had the nerve to use her powers on Alice and MC to help them get away was enough. Her reasoning for it doesn't matter in the slightest. I didn't hold it against her for the Deryl thing at first but this was too far. I'm going to kill her and if Oscar is somehow still alive, I'm going to kill him too. If his body is still intact, I'm going to mutilate it until it's unrecognizable.

And you know what also pissed me off? The fact that the MC didn't just attack them immediately from underground and snipe Jared before he could even blink. There was nothing preventing him from doing it during that entire conversation with them. Plot armor is a real bitch sometimes but that just makes my desire to kill increase even higher as long as it keeps getting prolonged.

So yeah, I know I can save Laurie if I played differently but I won't. I'm a corrupted MC, so why should I cave and bend over backwards for Deryl to grow competent enough? I can live with Laurie's death but they can't remain alive. That's the price they're going to have to pay for it. My hate is totally justified and there's no way the plot can save any of them in the future. Every last one of them. I don't care if they're kids or innocent people. They all will die for it.

My rant is over. I've been holding that in since it happened. Hence the sadness in my other post. She obviously won't die on my main or skill MC but I started with my corruption main first. I have a few more post coming over the coming days about the monsters and so on but I had to get this one out first. I really did need to vent about it or it was going to stay on my mind. :cry:

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
I haven't given my take on the Laurie thing yet.
I was hoping the mc would've insta killed Jared at the very least in that scene, or mutilated him or something instead of just standing there. At least it makes more sense with him concentrating on saving Laurie and being wiped out power wise from that, but if she just dies that scene leaves a bit of a sour taste from how helpless you are, still, I am very happy with the update overall.

Last edited:

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
be prepared to seethe for atleast an entire update and most of second one :KEK:

Since you were "willing to forgive" Charlie for somehow not knowing that deryl's plan failed and something literally nobody (inclusindg xanthe) has seen happening I gotta ask what would you want Charlie to do after that? Just stand around? Kill Jared and piss off the people that Ella is using?

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
There is, so to speak. She gives you the power to choose who's fucking her, effectively pimping her out. Just after that scene where she asks you to do it, and if you chose "yes", she will call you to watch her getting fucked.
The fuck, how do you get this scene? I didn't see anything like it.

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
Dang this game just keeps going and I keep putting off playing it. I remember I got killed at the party for not having enough power or something, and that corruption bit me in the ass somehow? I think. Been so long. I also think the game is set up in such a way that you're not supposed to see all character events in one playthrough, right? It encourages replaying? I can dig that, but it annoyed me you just die and need to start over if your stats are too low.

Any routes that are recommended? I dig all the character's designs, so I'm not picky, but I don't remember any specific fetishes in the routes. And do you break anything by save editing your stats? Because some of the early training events unlock some important powers, I seem to remember?

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
The time was up we can deal with the emo cunt later. But boyband reject and Jared boy i don't wanna kill them boy ella sure give good ideas but not gonna turn them into fucking trees noooo i'm thinking more daemonculaba that way they will surfer as they are due. Sooo did you kill suwu or not?

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
The time was up we can deal with the emo cunt later. But boyband reject and Jared boy i don't wanna kill them boy ella sure give good ideas but not gonna turn them into fucking trees noooo i'm thinking more daemonculaba that way they will surfer as they are due. Sooo did you kill suwu or not?
Man sure the pricks made my hatred for ella go away at least till the cunt comes back to do evil shit but for now let's go jhon wick on the pricks

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I was hoping the mc would've insta killed Jared at the very least in that scene, or mutilated him to something instead of just standing there. At least it makes more sense with him concentrating on saving Laurie and being wiped out power wise from that, but if she just dies that scene leaves a bit of a sour taste from how helpless you are, still, I am very happy with the update overall.
Thing is, Jared is only level 1, maybe level 2 at max. It would take no huge effort on the MC's part to kill him before Charlie or Cole reacted. Especially, from underground, with a tentacle, while he was still being amped by his 3rd Evolution. Like the MC said, Mother(or Father) thought the MC could beat Cole there. Jared would've been nothing.

be prepared to seethe for atleast an entire update and most of second one :KEK:

Since you were "willing to forgive" Charlie for somehow not knowing that deryl's plan failed and something literally nobody (inclusindg xanthe) has seen happening I gotta ask what would you want Charlie to do after that? Just stand around? Kill Jared and piss off the people that Ella is using?
:KEK: I'm completely fine with waiting to kill them. You act like it's a problem when I did the same for Jake and now he's just a memory.

You also have no idea what you're talking about or simply confusing what part I'm referring to. Charlie put a command on Deryl to not snitch on Ella. That's what I was referring to. His plan failing was irrelevant because that's not the cause of him turning into a monster. I forgave her for it because she genuinely felt bad about it. And before you run around with the "Ella made her do it crap" I don't care. Ella made Jake do a lot of stuff too.

As for your other comment about "pissing off people Ella's using" It's like you forgot that she was actively not doing her job at times and said flat out that she didn't want to help Ella or Jared's dad before Ella figured out a way to get her to do it. Not to mention, the guy she protected literally tried to kill her and she was willing to potentially kill him herself...

So yeah, Charlie can die, if the option ever comes. I don't care what her reasoning was or whatever excuse you want to come up with for her. It's completely irrelevant to me.

masonwile

Dec 2, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
NTRoute and Romroute provide an equal number of corrupt points. I get you're just trolling, but pointing this out to anybody who might take you seriously.

So all of us just cheat the Living crap of this update to breed the witch and still save the dumb cunt ?
Some of us, but doubt all. The choice to let her survive without cheating will likely depend on future updates: breeding the Aglaecwif is implied to have bad consequences much later. Could even be a Dead End a la Christie's murder.

Is it possible to beat Valrvn on your own while doing a power playthrough and choosing the eye from the Shopkeep instead of the horn? I say it because I am 1 skill point short from 19 and passing the check, while I only get to 72 power and I need 80. And no, I don't want to cheat :HideThePain:
No, you'll have to settle for a dishonourable victory.

Charlie especially has to die now.
Depends on whether WW actually intends to give us that choice. From a narrative perspective, Charlie is surrounded by two hate-magnets (Jared and Cole), and has served as the (comparatively) moral core of S.I.N. She also seems to be the new, moderate leader. Generally, we players tend to have no real agency regarding the survival of such characters. Just speculation though.

The fuck, how do you get this scene? I didn't see anything like it.
NTRoute, then make sure to choose to kill Erik instead of sparing him. During the bonfire, Liz will give you the option to act as her, well, pimp. But no money involved, just voyeurism on MC's part. Might also open up MC fucking NTRLiz.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes