Dreum

May 22, 2017
Here is the unlocked gallery for this update (not going to share the update itself so dont bother asking).

The gallery unlocker in the front page does not work because the dev made some changes.
I think I'm missing something, because I tried several things and none of them unlocked the gallery. Could you please elaborate what we're supposed to do with the file?

Zeanrith

Mar 23, 2019
I think I'm missing something, because I tried several things and none of them unlocked the gallery. Could you please elaborate what we're supposed to do with the file?
I'v updated mine, try the one on the front page and tell me if it works for ya.

devilsdetails

Jun 18, 2018
PSA all. There is a bug where your final stats are not calculated correctly at the end of the update. You will probably have to replay when the bug-fixed pub release comes out so make sure you have a save from the start of the update

Waskachu

Sep 15, 2018
Can anybody tell me how far is the main storyline from being finished, please? An approximation would be fine.

Last time I played was about two years ago (version 0.49 I think) and I decided to wait until the game is finished, but I saw that the developer is delaying version 1.0. From making updates change the "tenths" of the game version (i.e. version 0.5, 0.6, 0.7...) the new game updates are now changing the "hundredts" of the game version (i.e. 0.91, 0.92, 0.93...). Is it because the main storyline is finished and the developer is just adding secondary content?

devilsdetails

Jun 18, 2018
Can anybody tell me how far is the main storyline from being finished, please? An approximation would be fine.

Last time I played was about two years ago (version 0.49 I think) and I decided to wait until the game is finished, but I saw that the developer is delaying version 1.0. From making updates change the "tenths" of the game version (i.e. version 0.5, 0.6, 0.7...) the new game updates are now changing the "hundredts" of the game version (i.e. 0.91, 0.92, 0.93...). Is it because the main storyline is finished and the developer is just adding secondary content?
No the build numbers mean nothing. Dev himself said he's close to about halfway through the story at this point. Don't pay attention to the build numbers; they refer to an internal system the dev is using and has no correlation to the progress of the game. There's been a lot of progress since .49

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
No the build numbers mean nothing. Dev himself said he's close to about halfway through the story at this point. Don't pay attention to the build numbers; they refer to an internal system the dev is using and has no correlation to the progress of the game. There's been a lot of progress since .49
The game is very long. It has 69658 lines of dialogue as 0.95. It's a really long game.

Jan 21, 2023
It's a 1 line change. Go to gallery.rpy file and change `sensitive renpy.seen_label(lbl)` to `sensitive True`. The file should be in the game directory. For reference I have the mac version of the game but should be the same for windows too.

nsfwdemanded

Nov 22, 2020

You should play the game. Each update is big and the dev is one of the good ones. Also, comparing to version 0.49 or whatever, game is at least tripled in size. So, don't wait for it to be finished because there is still a lot of content to be made. It's like saying oh no I won't watch Iron Man 1, I'll wait for them to wrap up MCU. It's gonna be a long ride boyo, play today and wait for the next update just as miserable as the rest of us.

Reactions: GaRbS and Waskachu
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes