Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
1: "To think the it would split in a direction like this." What would split if not time/alternate realities/dimensions? "You've progressed too far; I need to find another point." Another point where he hasn't progressed too far is the only way you can read that sentence, as in he has to either go back in time to where you haven't progressed, or, something that's a bit more likely, travel to a different dimension where this hasn't happened, anchor both of your existences together, and kill that one. Deus also being a quite clear reference to "Deus ex Machina" it stands to reason that there's more to him than meets the eye.

2: Absolutely, but all of this makes sense if he doesn't truly believe she's dead in the first place, or he doesn't want to be forced to explain what he saw when he scanned "her" corpse to HERO or be mindscanned forcibly. All of these presuppositions are obviously just me handwaving something which could mean something in the story, or more likely it's just WW either a: writing themselves into a corner or b: slipped their mind.

3: A plothole is a very specific kind of story error, this is just characters acting in stupid ways, which isn't a plothole in itself. Regardless, his transforming of other people isn't easy, and him transforming alpha breaker wasn't done while he was currently exploding into pieces, same with Johan and the trap, he could take his time and make sure none of the power went out of wack and suddenly there's a 10 feet tumorous head on her corpse. There's more information on the minutiae of how his transforming power works if you go the Snow White route iirc. You have to take into account that her head is currently in pieces and he's using his concentration to keep the pieces from flying off, in addition to being a brain, orders of magnitude more complex than whatever he's done previous.

A known bug, will be fixed in the public release.
oh okay thx man

Reactions: bloodaxis

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Apparently going left is a must for anyone who have "the eye". I chose the horn so going right is better for pure stats, a shame about missing Aglaecwif though.

Reactions: rKnight

KingDoggo

Mar 13, 2019
Game is phenomenal, I didn't expect to be playing The Darkness 2 school simulator any time soon but here we are!

Though I'm rather confused at how some of the stats work -

I've been specifically avoiding Corruption, but by how some posts are describing it, it almost seems like a required stat for the late chapters?

There are a lot of avenues to go on this game, so some tips for a new watcher would be swell!

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
Apparently going left is a must for anyone who have "the eye". I chose the horn so going right is better for pure stats, a shame about missing Aglaecwif though.
It's possible that we'll have another encounter where we can use the eye if we miss out on it the first time.

Game is phenomenal, I didn't expect to be playing The Darkness 2 school simulator any time soon but here we are!

Though I'm rather confused at how some of the stats work -

I've been specifically avoiding Corruption, but by how some posts are describing it, it almost seems like a required stat for the late chapters?

There are a lot of avenues to go on this game, so some tips for a new watcher would be swell!
It's not a necessity but you do lose out on quite a bit of lore/backstory if you avoid it.

Last edited:
Reactions: sonhot

Shack 24

Dec 19, 2020
The really crazy part?

MC: So two of the strongest members in one team... Does that mean Cthulu is the most powerful team in H.E.R.O.?
Lisa: Ha! We'd be the strongest anyway. After all, we're the only team with all five members on their fifth evolution.
MC: What? Really?
Lisa: Mhm. For Team Reaper, Oberon, and Kronos, only the Captain is a level five. The lieutenants are all level 4, with a couple of exceptional level 3's thrown in. While in team Lucifer, only four of the five members are on their fifth evolution. Which makes us, from Team Cthulu, the undisputed strongest team, hmhm.

Malik, Nico, Clark and Alexis are all confirmed Level 5. Only one left.

Deus is Level 4.
Man I am kerfuffled,bamboozled and flabbergasted if that is him as a lv 4 then imagine lv 5 :eek::eek::eek:

Chieflenafan

Oct 1, 2020
That update was fire. Best in a long time. Really liked all the scenes with the monsters and Liz. Always like when the MC turns female or futa. Could be nice to have a FemMC x Deryl scene next time. Also would love to see the MC go even more overboard with Liz and do some all the way through. Its been a while since the MC and Ella did anything together too. Would be welcome

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
Played the update once again. Laurie died in my first save. Glad that I could save her this time. All I had to do was lose a chance to impreg the monster mommy. :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: monk_56

mcmng

May 19, 2020
2: Most likely WW neglecting to add that MC is scared of reading her memory because he's had plenty of chances of doing so but he knows that if he does it to someone much more powerful than himself there's a chance of being destroyed.
IIRC the Memory reading ability does not trigger the power struggle thing Ella mentioned.

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
IIRC the Memory reading ability does not trigger the power struggle thing Ella mentioned.
Yeah I mean we've been stealing surface level shit from all the captains for one, but that's purely their shape, who knows what would happen if you tried to look deeper. It is possible of course that it's just something done for narrative reasons, as in their story would verge significantly or they would have to think of a reason for it not to be possible if they opened that can of worms, so they just don't mention it.

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
What are the leading theories on why Ella wanted MC desperately on her side?

It seems like she knows both MC and his father. Is she his mommy (lol)? An aunt? A sister?

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Played the update once again. Laurie died in my first save. Glad that I could save her this time. All I had to do was lose a chance to impreg the monster mommy. :cry:
Cheatttttttttt if you don't wanna get cuck XD and still save your side chick maybe is karma for fucking her when she kind of have something with del meh fuck her she is kind of a slut......maybe lexi was right we are manwhores T-T

Last edited:
Reactions: mcmng and bloodaxis

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
What are the leading theories on why Ella wanted MC desperately on her side?

It seems like she knows both MC and his father. Is she his mommy (lol)? An aunt? A sister?
I'm verging on thinking that they were in the same orphanage/experimental lab together, and the MCs dad busted that place and adopted us. And the reason she insists on being called Big Sis with her own orphans is because that's what she was to the MC/the other people. Or maybe they are actually siblings for real, and the big reason why MCs dad refuses to talk about his mom dying is because the MC caused/did it himself. Maybe his dad saved him from starving once he found the MC and the aftermath of him murdering his mom, but Ella wasn't home so she wasn't taken care of. Lots of ways the story can go as far as I'm concerned and I'm here for it.

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
Cheatttttttttt if you don't wanna get cuck XD and still save your side chick maybe is karma for fucking her when she kind of have something with del mejor fuck her she is kind of a slut......maybe lexi was right we are manwhores T-T
Oh- we definitely are manwhores and it has bitten us in the ass for the first time. Wonder if our connection with Ella would impact our public relations down the line.

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
I'm verging on thinking that they were in the same orphanage/experimental lab together, and the MCs dad busted that place and adopted us. And the reason she insists on being called Big Sis with her own orphans is because that's what she was to the MC/the other people. Or maybe they are actually siblings for real, and the big reason why MCs dad refuses to talk about his mom dying is because the MC caused/did it himself. Maybe his dad saved him from starving once he found the MC and the aftermath of him murdering his mom, but Ella wasn't home so she wasn't taken care of. Lots of ways the story can go as far as I'm concerned and I'm here for it.
Solid theory. I'm guessing it is a blood relation and that's probably why Ella thought that our MC would have a perfection connection with his monster parent.

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
Solid theory. I'm guessing it is a blood relation and that's probably why Ella thought that our MC would have a perfection connection with his monster parent.
Her memory about the MC being the last one lends credence to it being some experimentation fuckery and they're the only two still alive, but they could of course still be biological siblings regardless. I'm willing to bet that hospital we end up in has some small part to play as well.

Mar 23, 2020
Holy fuck thanks for that. Was coming here to cry about that Laurie's death.
She's honestly my second favorite non-LI after Micheal

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes