Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
Holy fuck thanks for that. Was coming here to cry about that Laurie's death.
She's honestly my second favorite non-LI after Micheal
Good luck on the next run! I believe the options that I used are go right, withstand with power, choose to fight by yourself, destroy red light, hesitate and destroy crystal sword. I also had a skill level of 30. From what I've read out here you need atleast 28 skill, if you wish to keep Laurie alive.

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
Is our MC the child of the twin monsters that the monster mommy talked about? He has both the ability to shapeshift as well as the ability to read memories.

And I'm guessing Charlie is the child of Order while Jake is the child of Authority?

Pretty sure I read something of this sort being discussed by the more active members like DrakoGhoul. The latest update has definitely made me more interested in the lore of the game. :KEK:

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Dang this game just keeps going and I keep putting off playing it. I remember I got killed at the party for not having enough power or something, and that corruption bit me in the ass somehow? I think. Been so long. I also think the game is set up in such a way that you're not supposed to see all character events in one playthrough, right? It encourages replaying? I can dig that, but it annoyed me you just die and need to start over if your stats are too low.

Any routes that are recommended? I dig all the character's designs, so I'm not picky, but I don't remember any specific fetishes in the routes. And do you break anything by save editing your stats? Because some of the early training events unlock some important powers, I seem to remember?
You can do every sidecharacter route. The main replay-value thing is corruption or pure route.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
or w/e. I cant figure out how to get more than 12
Pick "full strength" when fighting Michael the first time, fight the thugs, kill them, the rest comes from training. (and a +2 power bonus/ + Kenny fight) DO NOT FIGHT Ella when you're in her apartment. (=dead end)
You should exactly have 13 power when playing poker against Danica...

Edaltar

Nov 16, 2020
Solid theory. I'm guessing it is a blood relation and that's probably why Ella thought that our MC would have a perfection connection with his monster parent.
Ella possesses special sight. It's how she can tell the level of someone's evolution, as well as evaluating the compatibility of Christie and Emily with monster cells, so chances are that she just did the same with the MC or simply knows because he was part of the same orphanage/experimental lab.

I already mentioned it in my own post, but I'd personally lean in the orphanage/experimental lab direction since Ella mentioned a group and how MC was "the last one to join, but still one of us", so it wouldn't make sense for him to be her brother. Also, Ella still finds it kind of squicky to be sexually intimate with someone she considers a sibling given her reaction to Cole wanting her to get rid of his v-card.

EDIT: correction, she mentions that "we're the last two, even if he was with us only for a little while".

Last edited:

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
Ella possesses special sight. It's how she can tell the level of someone's evolution, as well as evaluating the compatibility of Christie and Emily with monster cells, so chances are that she just did the same with the MC or simply knows because he was part of the same orphanage/experimental lab.

I already mentioned it in my own post, but I'd personally lean in the orphanage/experimental lab direction since Ella mentioned a group and how MC was "the last one to join, but still one of us", so it wouldn't make sense for him to be her brother. Also, Ella still finds it kind of squicky to be sexually intimate with someone she considers a sibling given her reaction to Cole wanting her to get rid of his v-card.
I think Ella was just giving some excuse to dismiss Cole, because if Mc and her really are siblings them they have been freaky on the sheets multiple times already.

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
I think Ella was just giving some excuse to dismiss Cole, because if Mc and her really are siblings them they have been freaky on the sheets multiple times already.
I agree, I don't think Ella would care about familial ties, it feels like Cole just isn't getting what he wants because all he is to Ella is a disposable tool that's soon outlived his usefulness. Iirc in the same scene she mentions the MC, just to get the dude jealous, so he's likely just another obstacle/whetstone to sharpen ourselves on.
Edit: Not the same scene, but she does goad him on later.

Last edited:

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
Ella is subtly setting up villains for our MC to fight to force him to get better (Kenny, Jake, Deryl, etc.). Cole seems to be the next on the list.

I just wish we can turn Cole and the cunt Jared to paste ASAP.

• Haha
Reactions: monk_56

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
Ella is subtly setting up villains for our MC to fight to force him to get better (Kenny, Jake, Deryl, etc.). Cole seems to be the next on the list.

Absolutely, I wanted the option to kill Jared almost immediately he was introduced. Was a bit sad I couldn't murder him after breaking his dick. Cole deserves to die violently too, the posturing prick. Thinks he's tough shit and the best, then he goes and steals things from his "siblings" so he can look better, bitch if you're all that you can look good regardless. :KEK:

Reactions: Blizzard99

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
I agree, I don't think Ella would care about familial ties, it feels like Cole just isn't getting what he wants because all he is to Ella is a disposable tool that's soon outlived his usefulness. Iirc in the same scene she mentions the MC, just to get the dude jealous, so he's likely just another obstacle/whetstone to sharpen ourselves on.
Edit: Not the same scene, but she does goad him on later.
I think Ella does care about Cole in a way even if just as a little brother, but even on blood related family you can understand that someone is a total piece of shit, plus she can just not be attracted to him at all.

I'm not sure if all those were calculated
Kenny was a failed experiment she was too annoyed to try to fix, on a whim she said "meh, let Mc solve that will be good practice for him"
Jake was more like making both fight each other as a test and using the winner for her plans
Deryl seems an unexpected event, he wasn't supposed to fight Mc, he did because Jake's control was incomplete.
Edit: Cole is a different matter, she is setting up this fight, and betting on Mc too, at least to me

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
Kenny was a failed experiment she was too annoyed to try to fix, on a whim she said "meh, let Mc solve that will be good practice for him"
Jake was more like making both fight each other as a test and using the winner for her plans
Deryl seems an unexpected event, he wasn't supposed to fight Mc, he did because Jake's control was incomplete.
Edit: Cole is a different matter, she is setting up this fight, and betting on Mc too, at least to me
Yeah, I was incorrect about Deryl's fight in this update. But, Ella is setting up "tests" for our MC. First it was Kenny - a battle to see if MC was a successful experiment or not, then we had Jake - a match up to see how MC could handle Jake's very powerful ability, there was also the initial thing with Deryl (before monster form) - where she made him fight our MC to test him against someone who was just as versatile as our MC(wasn't that influenced by her?) and now it seems it's going to be Cole.

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
They definitely weren't "calculated" since she's very chaotic and mercurial, more fortuitous circumstances let her not have to plan something to test us. She's (if it isn't a case of unreliable narrator) treated us in a way that she doesn't treat any of the other ones, either they get outright derision or apathy, we get something else, and I don't believe she's been outright lying to us either, just lying by omission, but I feel kind of confident that almost everything she's told us has been true.

Just a quick question, are there any plans for a wiki? i'm struggling to keep up with the lore of the game,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A wiki would be great, someone just needs to make it, and that someone isn't me. :KEK:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Ella is probably MIA for the SIN team. Cole is probably leading them now. Damn- he's going to be insufferable when we meet him next time.
That's just another reason why Ella most likely escaped. Cole being leader seems a guaranteed way to fail, the Shen dude is on his 4th evolution, so he might be able to put Cole in his place, but even that is just a matter of time before it ends up with Cole killing people... That bunch needs regular corrections or they're gonna fight among themselves...

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
One thing that I've noticed about our MC is that he usually takes three confrontations to beat a major villain:

1. Klaus - battle at the highway, confrontation at MC's house and the battle at Klaus' manor

2. Jake - confrontation at the party house (where Jake tries to mindwash our MC), confrontation at the prison (where Jake tries to mindwash our MC the second time) and the battle at the minister's house.

3. Deryl - battle at the minister's house, the second battle on the same day and the battle with the chimera. Although, one could argue that the second battle with Deryl should be combined with the first.

It seems the trend is going to remain the same for Cole: battle at the TV studio where Nico saves MC's ass, the Mexican stand off in the latest update... so it seems that Cole might be beaten during the next battle?

I just wish that there were more one-shot battles like the one with Valvarn. It just feels higher stakes cus our MC doesn't have his advantage of adaptability in such battles.

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
I just wish that there were more one-shot battles like the one with Valvarn. It just feels higher stakes cus our MC doesn't have his advantage of adaptability in such battles.
I agree, I also prefer it when the MC wins without preknowledge of what he's going up against.

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
Yeah, I was incorrect about Deryl's fight in this update. But, Ella is setting up "tests" for our MC. First it was Kenny - a battle to see if MC was a successful experiment or not, then we had Jake - a match up to see how MC could handle Jake's very powerful ability, there was also the initial thing with Deryl (before monster form) - where she made him fight our MC to test him against someone who was just as versatile as our MC(wasn't that influenced by her?) and now it seems it's going to be Cole.
Yes i was thinking about the triple fight of Deryl/Jake/Mc, and the one when Deryl monsterfied, he just decided to face Mc on his own even whitout any orders from Ella.

They definitely weren't "calculated" since she's very chaotic and mercurial, more fortuitous circumstances let her not have to plan something to test us. She's (if it isn't a case of unreliable narrator) treated us in a way that she doesn't treat any of the other ones, either they get outright derision or apathy, we get something else, and I don't believe she's been outright lying to us either, just lying by omission, but I feel kind of confident that almost everything she's told us has been true.
I agree, she adapts while on the run and uses things that happen on her favor, besides planning stuff she goes withe the flow
And i also think she is surprisingly honest about the things she decides to say, even if she is at the same time secret as fuck.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes