jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
There's several ways, but most importantly training. There's a walkthrough pdf on page one, it's outdated (0.94) but everything upto last update is in there. And any stuff happening in this update can be checked in the scripts too, it's just a wordpad file.
As for your way to get the power exact it depends on earlier choices, you can get +2 power if you don't exceed a certain amount but that's only possible on certain paths (can't be done if you got the + 3 power earlier in the game, you'll not make the necessary training points later, also you'll might mis some +Alice points getting that +2 power)
Its not much of a walkthrough. More of a scene guide. There's that sneaky dead end when you get the first sex scene with Ella (grew to strong to quickly) or w/e. I cant figure out how to get more than 12

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
if it's in the HERO base at all
I see way more options for Ella to get into HERO base when she's with your dad and Jeff (?) or just with S.I.N.
She already was in two bodies at the same time, (at least i got that impression) it's much easier to have had another one transported by the Hex while part of her was effectively put in stasis by Nyx. Having an extra body inside HERO base might be valuable in the future, it's there if she needs it and she can still do whatever needs to be done now.

Reactions: bloodaxis

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
I see way more options for Ella to get into HERO base when she's with your dad and Jeff (?) or just with S.I.N.
I agree, all of this, as well as every SIN member basically just saying Ella is an underling of Langdon feels like masterful redirection, HERO thinks she's dead and is focusing on SIN, so she can maneuver much better without them breathing down her neck to complete her personal objectives. It's already pretty well established that SIN is a means to an end for her and she couldn't give a rats ass if they all die or not, except for obviously her personal posse.

how to save Laurie and maybe a picture of it would help too know if it's actually possible
There's like 10 separate posts detailing how to save her both normally and by cheating, use the search function instead of being lazy.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
View attachment 1161197

Overview:
The power to shapeshift, to alter your body in any way you see fit, a power forced upon you, an 18-year-old boy, by monsters of unknown origin.
How will you use this power? To seduce? To kill? Or do you simply want to live your life as a college freshman without worry?
Whatever you may choose, it won't be an easy journey. Protect your secret from the humans around you. Uncover the secrets of other superhumans like you. Grow your strength to face the monsters that made you.
Can you do it? Can you survive this monstrous world? And perhaps... enjoy some love and lust along the way?
Have a go and find out.

Weird fetish stuff like trap, ntr, whatever, is optional

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-05-16
Release Date: 2023-05-16
Developer: WeirdWorld - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.95
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Gameplay:

Walkthrough:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac
(v0.94): - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
ANDROID*

Extras:
Gallery Unlock - Walkthrough

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2389861 View attachment 2215655 View attachment 1948598 View attachment 2392382 View attachment 2215656 View attachment 1948613 View attachment 2078966 View attachment 1948607 View attachment 2389863 View attachment 2389867 View attachment 1948610 View attachment 2215665 View attachment 1618730 View attachment 1948609 View attachment 2389875 View attachment 1442572 View attachment 1360674 View attachment 1360676
There is a glitch in the game and it still says level 2 with the old numbers, although I'm supposed to be level 3 now screenshot0001.png

Farhan124

Feb 18, 2020
to be fair, if you do the born again/dead again ending you see some ridiculous shit for our potential, which only loses to some literal deus ex machina shit.
Exactly my point. Guy controled future. Consider this...... Whether we want to stay with hero or not.... Whether there is a traitor that might turn on us......or us just being a dick, I'm not sure we can handle them in any situation possible.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Honestly H.E.R.O holding back against S.I.N makes no sense. I'd wager a majority of that Diamond War was carried by the S Class alliances Monsters and Ella herself, both of which are out of the picture for them to have to deal with now.

I'd assume maybe it's because they want to weed out the key members with us in order to make sure they don't sprout back up, but again at the end of the day H.E.R.O just dominates.

I understand that they are in the way of Ella's objectives but she could not have thought that facing them in any caliber would've gone well, perhaps she didn't have a choice, I mean she is "dead" right now cause she got greedy with Nicolette but still.

Honestly boggles my mind just how outmatched she is in the grand scheme of things. Deus it seemed like didn't even participate in the main fight (nor did he have to), while even Goliath one of her big boy cards is now gone practically by the hands of Alexis alone (yes I know Malik killed it but Alexis with time would've eventually took it down) and she's I believe mentioned to not only be one of the newest Level 5s, but also one of the weakest along side Clark.

Those Monsters were her backbone but now that entire fallback is gone (unless she has more), a bunch of newbie Superhumans that band together with S.I.N won't hold a CANDLE to the elites or I dare say even the numbers of H.E.R.O. Sure they have the rich elites backing them but as Dexter had already mentioned, one of his Level 5s alone could probably overthrow the world government.

Shit even if she is trying to summon something as strong as what we turned into, Level fucking 4 Deus mopped the floor with that Level and I'm sure there are others like Bernhardt and Malik or even Nyx that have similar OP tricks up their sleeves as well. Only hope? Summon whatever the fuck ANNIHILATED Team Kronos, they are STILL injured to this day (got a feeling it was one of the Lords, hence why Xanthe has the corpse he used on Tiffany, presumed Lord Avatar).

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
Honestly H.E.R.O holding back against S.I.N makes no sense. I'd wager a majority of that Diamond War was carried by the S Class alliances Monsters and Ella herself, both of which are out of the picture for them to have to deal with now.

I'd assume maybe it's because they want to weed out the key members with us in order to make sure they don't sprout back up, but again at the end of the day H.E.R.O just dominates.
I don't think she's some incredible mastermind or anything, but I do think cutting ties and "disappearing" for a while was on the agenda for her, to go back to working in the shadows on low profile things. Langdon/SIN is in for a rude awakening once they start being dismantled because without Ella/the monsters as you said, they have no god damn chance of survival.

Also it seems pretty clear that her goals can be accomplished without really bothering about HERO, seems like the only reason she ended up in this situation is because she lost the thing that she had to get Langdon to retrieve and ended up owing him a favour.

Last edited:
Reactions: mrttao

JoeSlace

Nov 3, 2017
some one care to explain for me... WHat is the Deus talk? I miss that part of the content... Gotta play again i guess

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
So I played latest update and read through this thread. And don't understand couple of things:
Although maybe I'm too sleep deprived to be able to read and it's all good.
1: He says he needs to go back to a point before we got the boost.

2: Most likely WW neglecting to add that MC is scared of reading her memory because he's had plenty of chances of doing so but he knows that if he does it to someone much more powerful than himself there's a chance of being destroyed.

3: None of these are plotholes but yes it is very annoying that the MC just stands there, I can justify it with him being tired after the fight/keeping laurie from dying to want to get into another fight, but still. Also it's been explained before that he has no problems transforming himself into whatever he's scanned, but forcing other bodies to take shapes is much much harder.

4: We can eat Kenny but purge him/his memories or something, I can't properly remember, without a dead end.

5: It seems to be the case, but we also don't know exactly how useful that memory ability will turn out to be, if he can get people to just stand there frozen because they're hallucinating while he's chopping them up it'll be pretty damn useful. We also don't know just how much more powerful his basic shapeshifting has become, beyond being able to incorporate weird materials more efficiently and more elaborate transformations, especially with him having access to rare animals through HERO. Maybe at some point he'll even properly try to incorporate monster physiques/materials.

A thought I had about that kind of memory manipulation at range, he could potentially start doing some of the things Jake did with his power.

Last edited:

jexyheir

Feb 19, 2020
1: He says he needs to go back to a point before we got the boost.

2: Most likely WW neglecting to add that MC is scared of reading her memory because he's had plenty of chances of doing so but he knows that if he does it to someone much more powerful than himself there's a chance of being destroyed.

3: None of these are plotholes but yes it is very annoying that the MC just stands there, I can justify it with him being tired after the fight/keeping laurie from dying to want to get into another fight, but still. Also it's been explained before that he has no problems transforming himself into whatever he's scanned, but forcing other bodies to take shapes is much much harder.

4: We can eat Kenny but purge him/his memories or something, I can't properly remember, without a dead end.

5: It seems to be the case, but we also don't know exactly how useful that memory ability will turn out to be, if he can get people to just stand there frozen because they're hallucinating while he's chopping them up it'll be pretty damn useful. We also don't know just how much more powerful his basic shapeshifting has become, beyond being able to incorporate weird materials more efficiently and more elaborate transformations, especially with him having access to rare animals through HERO. Maybe at some point he'll even properly try to incorporate monster physiques/materials.
1. Not really. He says about focusing on point and finding another point. I don't see anything about going back at all. I do agree that some timefuckery is more likely to be planned for him. But it's definitely not confirmed and would be either cheapest or hardest way to write believable story around.

2. True, could be done in one sentence though. But also so much times they say about "dead can't resist" that it's coming off strange he's not trying.

3. Nah, definitely some hole is there. He did force other bodies to take shapes which definitely fucked around with internals. Mafia hat, trap dude, alpha breaker. And there's literally in text that he for some reason tries other women bodies:
"But its still not perfect, even Deryl's knowledge is not comprehensive enough to fix her perfectly, and the memories I have of other women don't fit Laurie's body type."

4. Gonna look at that, thanks.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Since so many seem to be asking for a save. Here is my persistent file, should unlock the gallery. Or if you prefer, a tiny mod that unlocks the gallery. Chose the option you prefer.

Save: Updated for version 0.95.

Gallery Unlock: Updated for 0.95. Should work for future versions (unless the gallery is overhauled).
thx bro and hey do you know why the game still make me level 2 even when i shoul be level 3

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zeanrith

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
1. Not really. He says about focusing on point and finding another point. I don't see anything about going back at all. I do agree that some timefuckery is more likely to be planned for him. But it's definitely not confirmed and would be either cheapest or hardest way to write believable story around.

2. True, could be done in one sentence though. But also so much times they say about "dead can't resist" that it's coming off strange he's not trying.

3. Nah, definitely some hole is there. He did force other bodies to take shapes which definitely fucked around with internals. Mafia hat, trap dude, alpha breaker. And there's literally in text that he for some reason tries other women bodies:
"But its still not perfect, even Deryl's knowledge is not comprehensive enough to fix her perfectly, and the memories I have of other women don't fit Laurie's body type."
1: "To think the it would split in a direction like this." What would split if not time/alternate realities/dimensions? "You've progressed too far; I need to find another point." Another point where he hasn't progressed too far is the only way you can read that sentence, as in he has to either go back in time to where you haven't progressed, or, something that's a bit more likely, travel to a different dimension where this hasn't happened, anchor both of your existences together, and kill that one. Deus also being a quite clear reference to "Deus ex Machina" it stands to reason that there's more to him than meets the eye.

2: Absolutely, but all of this makes sense if he doesn't truly believe she's dead in the first place, or he doesn't want to be forced to explain what he saw when he scanned "her" corpse to HERO or be mindscanned forcibly. All of these presuppositions are obviously just me handwaving something which could mean something in the story, or more likely it's just WW either a: writing themselves into a corner or b: slipped their mind.

3: A plothole is a very specific kind of story error, this is just characters acting in stupid ways, which isn't a plothole in itself. Regardless, his transforming of other people isn't easy, and him transforming alpha breaker wasn't done while he was currently exploding into pieces, same with Johan and the trap, he could take his time and make sure none of the power went out of wack and suddenly there's a 10 feet tumorous head on her corpse. There's more information on the minutiae of how his transforming power works if you go the Snow White route iirc. You have to take into account that her head is currently in pieces and he's using his concentration to keep the pieces from flying off, in addition to being a brain, orders of magnitude more complex than whatever he's done previous.

thx bro and hey do you know why the game still make me level 2 even when i shoul be level 3
A known bug, will be fixed in the public release.

N1CKs001

Nov 12, 2021
Hmm things sure got interesting in the latest update, I'm sure as well Ella is still alive knowing her she's just being last AF. Now I'm interesting with why the two dads, the other being the pixy, will be on the next update must have something to do with Jock's dad...hope we kill em. Felt bad that one of our own died and a cool one at that, gonna hope for big big big revenge. Somewhat disappointed in the lack of bonding, H-scene aside, would have love more opportunity to bond with the Harem, that also include the she-mama..I think cause carrying our probably kd, thus far. And felt like some other characters weren't fully utilize or explored more like swaying the public opinion with the positive relationship you have with the girls. Still I think they should lean in more in having positive relationship with the public and gov since we are seeing the division, somewhat.

Also anyone got the 411 on that eye? Is it the power god the lady was talking about and how us being the true son or something

Reactions: bloodaxis
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes