lavilao

Nov 8, 2020
am I the only one who thinks that the eye is MC subconcient? I mean like, the design is an eye with scars that looks really like the MC eyes. Also, we need a way to feed chatgpt with all the dialogs of superhuman so we can ask it about all possible theories.

Reactions: Blizzard99

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
I don't think that joining SIN or leaving HERO is in the cards. SIN is Langdon's organization, it was populated by Ella as payment for his help. I'm not even sure if Ella's kids even care about it other than a mean to an end, and I doubt Ella gives 2 shits about it.

Not being part of a team is hard at this point because MC is one of the most well known superhumans and HERO has pretty much taken control of superhumans, so if MC tries to leave he will be hunted down and brought back into the fold. No matter how powerful, if you've got Benhard after your ass and you are not level 5, better conform.

The most probable scenario for MC IMO is to stay for quite a while in HERO and either join Team Reaper for a time (Reaper lost members in the battle, Nyx has shown interest and new assignment is under her) or create his own team with Michael, Deryl and Alice after the "reforms". I wouldn't be surprised if MC stayed with HERO till the epilogue.
I agree in the sense that no choice of swapping teams will be made (or even be possible) as long as Mc is not one of the top dogs, to a point where even the captains would rather NOT fight him if they had the choice, and with the kind of shit we saw this is really far, even being a lvl 5 would not be enough by itself.

By joining SIN i mean taking it over, making it become what it was supposed to be, a Superhuman Independent Nation after getting rid of Langdon and molding it to your own ideals, corrupt or pure.

I definitly see an ending where Mc just remains in HERO, and yes leaving would be VERY difficult but i imagine it to be possible.

Thought if i have the choice it will be going rogue and making both submit, if nothing else because i don't trust anyone else to have good intentions (or the bad intentions you want to have).

Last edited:

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
By joining SIN i mean taking it over, making it become what it was supposed to be, a Superhuman Independent Nation after getting rid of Langdon and molding it to your own ideals, corrupt or pure.
Taking over seems like an interesting path, although something interesting will have to happen between dismantling Langdon's operation and taking control of SIN's superhumans, to stop HERO from just claiming them. I could see it as an epilogue branch but I doubt that SIN will last so long.

Truly the hardest choice in the game thus far.
Currently it's outright unfair.
Left: Sex scene and pregnancy content, power ups, lore dumps.
Right: Vegetable Laurie instead of Dead Laurie

Hopefully the extra points with Deryl will be worth it when we start assimilating monster body functionality.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Currently it's outright unfair.
Left: Sex scene and pregnancy content, power ups, lore dumps.
Right: Vegetable Laurie instead of Dead Laurie
Right : +3 skill +5 power
Left : + 10 power or + 3 skill or Lore.... (Only 2x IF you have the shopeye but that means not having the horn)

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
am I the only one who thinks that the eye is MC subconcient? I mean like, the design is an eye with scars that looks really like the MC eyes. Also, we need a way to feed chatgpt with all the dialogs of superhuman so we can ask it about all possible theories.
I personally think it's not that the entity looks like our eyes, it's that our eyes look like the entity, since to begin with those shapes/colours immediately bring to mind the third and fourth apostle, and since they in combination would basically be their arbiter afaik. Makes sense too that whatever accident gave us the scars is directly responsible for us having a good connection to said arbiter. It is of course possible that it's still his sub conscious or just that he is a reincarnation/rebirth of the arbiter but that said aspect of him is lurking deep in his genes until he is strong enough.

N1CKs001

Nov 12, 2021
Man, this game has a good community behind it, it shows when a dev knows what they are doing and how to make an H-game stand out better than some of the rest with a minimal complaint about the update and content. It has the quality that other H-games don't have.

Best discussions:

1.) Who is the best girl (Mine would always be Alice followed by Emily cause of their story, already made the list way back)
2.) Discussion around siding with HERO or SIN, or going independent (I'd say at some point we'll have all three choices depending on our points and possibly Corruption/good guy points)
3.) MC's history and Ella's possible plans cause the two somewhat revolve around or discuss together so I kinda lumped it
4.) Wanting more freaky action like with the future consequences of our horniness (Cause I'm sure that ain't gonna lead to possible WINCEST)

myst0501

May 30, 2020
Question, have you seen dead end 37?

lavilao

Nov 8, 2020
Not saying your wrong with your interpretation, but after seeing everything that the eye says and does in that ending, you still think its just our subconscious?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
certainly, after checking again and choosing "nothing" the eye says "how did I get saddled with one such as you" which indeed implies that they are 2 separate beings, one thing I don't get its that we dont end up fusing ourselves with the eye but with another being, the eye says "together, we shall acend" and then the MC says he is sinking in the darkness (to the eye I assume) until a pressence holds his hand besides him (if he was sinking should't the eye be in front of him?), and this pressence is not the same as the eye as is noted by the MC (The voice is warm, and kind, unlike the harsh and raspy voice I was speaking before). The next line says "we are together now" which can be interpreted as "the mc and the eye got fused" but it can also be interpreted as the other entity saying "we are together now, dont be afraid" as a mother calming her child. And the final line that adds into this theory is "I sink deeper...but not into the dark. I sink deeper... into the warm bossom of the figure besides me". One possibility could be that the eye was "the body" and the other entity was "the memory". But what do you think?

myst0501

May 30, 2020
certainly, after checking again and choosing "nothing" the eye says "how did I get saddled with one such as you" which indeed implies that they are 2 separate beings, one thing I don't get its that we dont end up fusing ourselves with the eye but with another being, the eye says "together, we shall acend" and then the MC says he is sinking in the darkness (to the eye I assume) until a pressence holds his hand besides him (if he was sinking should't the eye be in front of him?), and this pressence is not the same as the eye as is noted by the MC (The voice is warm, and kind, unlike the harsh and raspy voice I was speaking before). The next line says "we are together now" which can be interpreted as "the mc and the eye got fused" but it can also be interpreted as the other entity saying "we are together now, dont be afraid" as a mother calming her child. And the final line that adds into this theory is "I sink deeper...but not into the dark. I sink deeper... into the warm bossom of the figure besides me". One possibility could be that the eye was "the body" and the other entity was "the memory". But what do you think?
As far as the change in voice, i took that as the difference in voice from a unborn disembodied entity/abstract concept vs a the voice of an entity born of the union between a human(us) and said mysterious origin. It would make sense that as it was merging with a human that its voice would in turn change and sound more human.

Regarding the affection it seems to show us, many of the monsters we've seen seem to have some level of affection towards their spawn and/or heir.

I don't think the eye is the body as we see both the body/3rd and the memory/4th prior to talking with the eye.

Reactions: AhrimanH
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes