Obsessively

Jul 14, 2020
Tip; ask stop whining, we didn't know (Unless you asked earlier, we get wild in this thread).

I'm exclusively an android player and don't cheat, if you need a route I got you.
Firstly yup i did before one or two pages before thx anyway
Just tell me anything worth to try 0.95 in android (difference between 0.94) and is there any point in items in shop .

Last edited:
Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
I know everyone here is some kind of degenerate but nobody here actually
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I prefer petite women over busty ones. I wouldn't mind if our MC gets a sex scene with Mia.

That being said, she's the character that I'm least interested sexually. So, I wouldn't be too bothered if we don't have any sex scenes with her either.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
View attachment 2638102
Nothing else'd matter as long as this fight happen. Full power Valravn the raven knight vs lv 5 Vorpal(hero code name) the peak evolution shapeshifter.
Or better yet having this guy joins us after we beat him again.
Vorpal is a pretty kickass name.

Personally I went with Shade because the MC is emitting this dark shadow energy smoke from his armored form.

Reactions: sonhot

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Firstly yup i did before one or two pages before thx anyway
Just tell me anything worth to try 0.95 in android (difference between 0.94) and is there any point in items in shop .
Sorry I was in a mood earlier, just reread my post and I'm a big asshole when I want to be, apologies.

As for the difference between 0.94 and 0.95 there is none. 0.95 is story progress (as is with most updates).

I don't know when you started this game, but essentially since launch the story and it's events have less so been expanded on, and more so just either been disconnected (finished) or processed into a later side part of the story. The NTR route got a little update towards the end of the current story of this version, you would have to replay the whole game up to the route to obtain it if yo didn't choose that route. That's been the only instance of a continuing miss out, other than that every event you can complete and obtain all the scenes (save for the female side you'd have to run 2 playthrough for some scenes, 1 for futa and 1 for female at least in the beginning).

There are little side paths in the game that you can explore depending on your choices, but the only thing you should focus on getting so you don't miss it on this linear path is:

AT THE BEGINNING (college grindset) focus on

-Deryl's/Cheerleader Plotline (Until you join the cheer team and tell your preference to Tess in the shower)
-Emily Plotline (Until you buy dinner for her and her Dad)
-Demi Plotline (Until she/he grinds her/his ass on your lap)

If you do the Deryl and Emily routes up to those points BEFORE meeting up with Alice for the poker party, you gain 2 sex scenes that you WILL MISS if you don't hit those 2 objectives, there are no redos as it is a plot point.

For the Demi one do up to that part of the route BEFORE the beach story event as if you don't I'm like 75% positive you'll miss the sex scene there with her/him. You should have more than enough time for this one than you would fitting in the other 2.

I mean as you play you'll get the gist, I would need to know exactly how you want to play in order to warn you about what choices to make when and where. But there are 2 primary routes:
-The Pure Path
-The Corrupt Path
With slight variations sprinkled in-between the 2. You could play the game murdering everyone and ending routes all together, or you can be an asshole but only sparing fuckables meat (like myself). I have an ENTIRE deep dive into the Corrupt Harem Master "route" I personally play that I can repost here, but that's a very specific way to play that applies to maybe only me, up to you.

There is no difference between PC and Android other than on PC you can cheat and Android comes out a tad later, a day tops if you know the right website (the bastards).

Tell me what you want to know specifically then I can help, otherwise I'm writing the next declaration of independence spreadsheet and spoiler alert; I'm not doing that unless I have a precise view on how YOU want to play the game. Pure, Corrupt, Harem, Neutral-ish, Power hungry, Monster/lore focused, etc. What's tricky about this game isn't really the routes, but how to obtain certain scenes or get certain lore, winning certain battles. Let me know, sorry if this was long.

Reactions: bloodaxis

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
I prefer petite women over busty ones. I wouldn't mind if our MC gets a sex scene with Mia.

That being said, she's the character that I'm least interested sexually. So, I wouldn't be too bothered if we don't have any sex scenes with her either.
Yeah despite trying to sleep with everyone, I could honest to God live without Mia. She's kind of always been a pure side character there to be a moral high ground or whatever. There's Demi for petite and unpure, she's still friendly much like Mia, but I feel like she actually knows how to show off unlike Mia who is kind of just there features be damned. Great character! But I suppose not every character has to be sleepable, like I would never in good conscience sleep with Liz& Amber's Mom.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Also, does anyone else have a feeling Michael is going to overwhelmingly power-hungry and try to take us out eventually? It seems his desire to become stronger on his terms, by nearly any means is bothersome.
It's not unlikely we will have to fight Michael at some point. But there could be other reasons why that fight happens.
With Charlie around he or you could just be forced or we have to pick sides between Tiffany and Dexter (or Alice).
If it's just that all-out fight he wants it would make sense it would happen honorably when both on 5th evolution.

But he could fall to corruption too, Alice already was ordered to devour the fairy... And for the corruption path it looks like there will not be many people around at the end... (You already ate Danica and Jake and few others by now and must devour Alice and the fairy too, devouring Alice will get Michael involved) (if you are power-hungry you'll get a power-hungry Michael)

Michael is loyal and an experienced honorable fighter, he's one of the people you just want to have backing you, so i hope it's not inevitable... He's been training with you and Alice and Deryl but also Mia, Emily, Liz and Amber... Training the "normies" is just being a good friend... I would hate to fight him if he was just power-hungry... I didn't really care for Jake, he deserved to be devoured, he used his powers on your normal friends.... (funny, the guy with potentially the strongest power does what he does out of fear..)

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Yeah despite trying to sleep with everyone, I could honest to God live without Mia. She's kind of always been a pure side character there to be a moral high ground or whatever. There's Demi for petite and unpure, she's still friendly much like Mia, but I feel like she actually knows how to show off unlike Mia who is kind of just there features be damned. Great character! But I suppose not every character has to be sleepable, like I would never in good conscience sleep with Liz& Amber's Mom.
I do wonder if we'll get some Mia content at a later point tho as the MC does get a choice to say that he has interest in her I believe during the beach party (which makes her run away embarrassed) and then later again when Deryl asks if the MC would ever date Mia (I think it was clone Deryl who asks this around the time after Mia gets fixed by Ella).

Feels like Weird is leading us to having her as an option later on (like Claudia) perhaps in an update not too long from now depending on how we dealt with Jake (alive/dead) it might close her out entirely if Jake is dead (even MC comments on the fact if we kill Jake that Mia won't like it).

Last edited:

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
After the update, i've pretty much had to update my review to a five star and edit some bits in.

As for fighting Micheal, wouldn't surprise me as i'm pretty sure someone warns us of him. I think they say Micheal appears nice and helpful but will cut you down for his own gain. Seeing how he cut out father for mundane reasons makes me think he will have no trouble betraying us.

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
A conflict with Michael seems inevitable if our MC has any morals, I guess. It would be an excellent fight though. A genius-level fighter vs a fighter who can become anything during a fight.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
As for fighting Micheal, wouldn't surprise me as i'm pretty sure someone warns us of him. I think they say Micheal appears nice and helpful but will cut you down for his own gain.
Pretty sure it was Klaus that warned you. Klaus does exactly what he's warning you for with Michael. He betrays Alice for the serum, he and his father backstab Alice family just for power and their own gains... Yet michael always has your back, sure it's for a crime family but it's clear Michael has "honor amongst thieves" something Klaus proofs to lack...

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Pretty sure it was Klaus that warned you. Klaus does exactly what he's warning you for with Michael. He betrays Alice for the serum, he and his father backstab Alice family just for power and their own gains... Yet michael always has your back, sure it's for a crime family but it's clear Michael has "honor amongst thieves" something Klaus proofs to lack...
Nah im pretty sure it happens sometime in the H.E.R.O HQ. It was like three sentences so im not sure exactly who said it. But it stuck to me cause I liked Micheal and it seemed weird to me.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Nah im pretty sure it happens sometime in the H.E.R.O HQ. It was like three sentences so im not sure exactly who said it. But it stuck to me cause I liked Micheal and it seemed weird to me.
Maybe Tiffany, dunno, but so far Michael has been nothing but a good friend. He warns you about working for Alice, he's fighting as a normal human against a superhuman together with you and Alice who have powers. He always been loyal to Alice despite the odds. Sure he wants to be the best fighter, but he's no backstabber, he's experienced enough to not tell everything to Deryl during their last fight, but he wasn't proud of keeping some cards to himself. He judged Deryl correctly since Deryl wasn't honorable... He doesn't agree with Tiffany killing her father, but he will back her just because he gave his word... That's clearly an act of an honorable friend, telling it's wrong but still having her back...

pretty sure danica said something like that
Well, that's pretty much the same as Klaus, it's even secondhand information from Klaus most likely... ;)

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
Somewhat expecting Michael to go off the rails after finding out that evolution via Xande's serum has put a ceiling on his potential

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
You can only see his true character when there's actually something at stake imo. Micheal is absolutely obsessed with gaining strength. In a situation where its between his crew vs getting stronger, i'm really not sure what he would pick.

The context around the situation and the fact there is no reason for Danica to try to deceive the MC gives it more significance then Klaus. I doubt she'll actually be of significance in the main story or have any significant animosity towards the MC, makes me think it wasn't just fluff dialogue.

Reactions: vogelbeest

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
It's not unlikely we will have to fight Michael at some point. But there could be other reasons why that fight happens.
With Charlie around he or you could just be forced or we have to pick sides between Tiffany and Dexter (or Alice).
If it's just that all-out fight he wants it would make sense it would happen honorably when both on 5th evolution.

But he could fall to corruption too, Alice already was ordered to devour the fairy... And for the corruption path it looks like there will not be many people around at the end... (You already ate Danica and Jake and few others by now and must devour Alice and the fairy too, devouring Alice will get Michael involved) (if you are power-hungry you'll get a power-hungry Michael)

Michael is loyal and an experienced honorable fighter, he's one of the people you just want to have backing you, so i hope it's not inevitable... He's been training with you and Alice and Deryl but also Mia, Emily, Liz and Amber... Training the "normies" is just being a good friend... I would hate to fight him if he was just power-hungry... I didn't really care for Jake, he deserved to be devoured, he used his powers on your normal friends.... (funny, the guy with potentially the strongest power does what he does out of fear..)
That's cope. Ain't no way on god's green earth Michael, the guy so loyal he fights Superhumans for you and trains up your friends in his spare time; is going to betray us for "power".

That being said; Deryl, the least likely guy to fight us did it due to mind control but then...because he wanted to? I'm honestly still confused and pissed about Deryl's whole story line, as it seemed that his mind control was broken after we beat him before he turned into a monster. I guess his justification was becoming the new Rubix Cube or whatever? Who knows, given the chance I'd kill em.

Besides the point anyways, unless Michael is similarly controlled to fight us, he won't of his own volition. Michael was curious about how much power he could obtain, but his end goal has always been to live in "the fight" and for "the fight". If he wanted to be the strongest thing on the planet he would've overdosed on Daddy's drugs long ago, or killed him for more.

He also wouldn't be stupid enough to think he could ever reach the top any time soon given how ridiculously powerful the other mountains he'd have to go up against are. Nicolette, Nyx, Malik, Bernhardt, or god FORBID Deus.

But for arguments sake, let's say he IS at that level, would he like to have a SERIOUS duel with us to see who's stronger? Sure. Would he try to kill us to get his way? Absolutely not. He's always been respectful and loyal to those in his circle. He just so happens to have a sort of "berserk" state when he's in the thick of a fight, but notice in the beginning and outside of a fight he is always calm and collected. Shit he even asks our advice if it's worth becoming a Superhuman at first.

Conclusion:

-He would never betray us in his right mind, end of story.
-If he was mind controlled sure.
-If he wanted to have a serious 1 on 1 (Valravn level honor duel).
-He's in his "berserk" state that all of you seem to confuse as his constant mindset. He has only be shown to be power hungry like a maniac when is was in the thick of a life or death fight, you would say some crazy shit too in that scenario.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes