necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Yeah now she deserves a Rut maybe some knot how can i forget a spanking, tentacle bdsm XD cus cunt is a mean bitch i mean ella was the mean bitch but right now nyx holds the belt XD

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
one thing I don't get its that we dont end up fusing ourselves with the eye but with another being, the eye says "together, we shall acend" and then the MC says he is sinking in the darkness
Nah, it's the eye, but in each evolution you're supposed to be confused, WW writes them colorful but open to speculations...
The eye needed your word to be born... And that's what happened... It's just happening on another plane due to the link..
(we end up in the same place as when we devour Jake, possibly his link was with Order, the origin of authority)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's a bit unclear what exactly is the eye? He tells you he's an Origin... But there's others that talk to their parent monster, either father or mother... (I think we only talk to the eye though).... And i don't really trust it to be honest... (dead ends lol)
But then again, the Dark Lord seems to despise them if i hear Valravn... Perhaps they are a threat to his Lord?
It's killing Apostles, but unsure if that's just their avatars or the real thing...

And HERO has been collecting shells/remains of the Apostles, but even found something more promising...
Could there be a dead body of an Origin (Arbiter?) in HERO base?

More disturbing however is whatever killed it might still be around.. So at one point we might need to give the eye our word.. And i wouldn't be surprised if it's the Dark Lord that killed it....

• Thinking Face
Reactions: King_In_Yellow

jep3

Dec 28, 2017
Is there a way to change textbox opacity further beyond the slider? Even with it all the way to the left there is still this dark lens over the box area, usually other games with textbox opacity sliders have pretty significant lighting changes when you slide them but this one it seems the change isn't as drastic

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
I can't speak to most of these, but Demi's mom is a senator and their dad is dead, via car crash. Interacting with their mom would be like...Politicking, which most people wouldn't consider fun.
On the contrary, I think she would be entertaining. Seeing her daughter be a super fan of the MC and seeing where she stands on the MC. You could even have her relate to Dexter potentially, have beef with Alice's Dad, possibilities are endless. A bad parent is always fun to deal with. Like Liz&Amber's Mom, shutting her up or seeing how much she loathes the MC's Dad is hilarious :ROFLMAO:

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
On the contrary, I think she would be entertaining. Seeing her daughter be a super fan of the MC and seeing where she stands on the MC. You could even have her relate to Dexter potentially, have beef with Alice's Dad, possibilities are endless. A bad parent is always fun to deal with. Like Liz&Amber's Mom, shutting her up or seeing how much she loathes the MC's Dad is hilarious :ROFLMAO:
Seeing how much she loathes the MC is pretty fricking funny. The mere thought of one of her daughters becoming his housewife enraging her to the point of hilarity.

Jun 16, 2022
I have seen some of the comments mentioning you can save Laurie, but what are the exact requirements to doing so? She died whether I went left or right.

Also, does anyone else have a feeling Michael is going to overwhelmingly power-hungry and try to take us out eventually? It seems his desire to become stronger on his terms, by nearly any means is bothersome.

Reactions: Doom Marine

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Liz
but its so fucking stupid and out of character
Eh, they needed to continue the NTR somehow, and Liz is the only one with that Route rn. It is COMPLETELY out of left field the way it plays out (i.e her enjoying the MC watching them) but the start of it sort of makes sense (in a way). Liz is one not to care about herself (or really anything), so since she "kind of" already has an established relation with the MC knowing about her sexcapes, it makes sense for her to willy nilly throw out, "Ask the MC".

I don't know, this is why NTR is only good for it's art. The plots almost always either don't make sense, or are so ungodly unrealistic that it's laughable. Personally I don't like Liz as a character at all, I find her too bland and her whole "semi care" attitude just doesn't cut it for me, she literally is passionless (save for the confession). I respect that this makes her different than other characters tho make no mistake, just not MY cup of tea.

Jun 16, 2022
Eh, they needed to continue the NTR somehow, and Liz is the only one with that Route rn. It is COMPLETELY out of left field the way it plays out (i.e her enjoying the MC watching them) but the start of it sort of makes sense (in a way). Liz is one not to care about herself (or really anything), so since she "kind of" already has an established relation with the MC knowing about her sexcapes, it makes sense for her to willy nilly throw out, "Ask the MC".

I don't know, this is why NTR is only good for it's art. The plots almost always either don't make sense, or are so ungodly unrealistic that it's laughable. Personally I don't like Liz as a character at all, I find her too bland and her whole "semi care" attitude just doesn't cut it for me, she literally is passionless (save for the confession). I respect that this makes her different than other characters tho make no mistake, just not MY cup of tea.
Could you imagine how bad a conversation between Liz and Nico would go? Nico with her hyper-aggressive nature vs Liz's complacent, lack of urgency personality?

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
I have seen some of the comments mentioning you can save Laurie, but what are the exact requirements to doing so? She died whether I went left or right.

Also, does anyone else have a feeling Michael is going to overwhelmingly power-hungry and try to take us out eventually? It seems his desire to become stronger on his terms, by nearly any means is bothersome.
You need 1 point of derylwin to beat Hydra Deryl. Beating the red light monster and not hesitating are the only ways to get them. So you either can sleep with mommy and not hesistate against Hydra Deryl, or beat the red light monster and hesitate against Hydra Deryl to win the fight.

After Deryl completes his form, you need to gather 3 points of derylwin to save Laurie. One comes from having 28+ skill, another comes from instantly destroying the sword, and the last comes only if you have hesitated when attacking Deryl.

So the only way to get it, in order, is Right, Hesitate,| At this point derylwin points get reset |, (Automatic 28 skill check), Destroy the Sword, (Automatic Hesitate Point).

Explained it thoroughly since people have trouble with it.
As someone who had to reload to save Laurie i consider this public service.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
As someone who had to reload to save Laurie i consider this public service.
Saving Laurie really isn't that hard as long as you go Right. If you've been doing everything right up to this point you should have more than enough stats AND only have to go back through the Deryl fight. I feel like all the right options are obvious EXCEPT for the "Hesitate" which caught me off guard, it should be the opposite but oh well.

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
Saving Laurie really isn't that hard as long as you go Right. If you've been doing everything right up to this point you should have more than enough stats AND only have to go back through the Deryl fight. I feel like all the right options are obvious EXCEPT for the "Hesitate" which caught me off guard, it should be the opposite but oh well.
The right choices made me remember of Valravn fight, you can guess pretty well just by the dialogue, but missing aglaecwif scene, now THAT caught me off guard.

Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
The right choices made me remember of Valravn fight, you can guess pretty well just by the dialogue, but missing aglaecwif scene, now THAT caught me off guard.
Right the first route I took was going "Left" and grabbing all of the lore despite missing the power and skill with the Eye Deal, but then Laurie died and I was PISSED like to a nauseating degree at Cole and Jared (still am even with saving her).

Depending on the future, if we don't get any psychical connection with Laurie like we didn't (or haven't yet?) with Danica; I may just let her die, as it was a very captivating and fitting end to the Massacre.

Then again, my issue is also the Eye, I love taking it, and I've always had a GUT FEELING that it's a better choice than the Horn. Giving it away to Aglaecwif could be a potential loss down the line. The way I see it, the MC is stupid, mind numbingly so; missing a bunch of info from her is stuff we could potentially figure out later on down the line, just a matter of patience. You also miss out on stats down the line because you ask the questions. To top it all off, you can't even ask all of the questions, so unless W.W implements knowing that info as plot changing, he'd have to do it for every single question and that just spirals into a huge mess.

My concern is the end of update message where a lot of the beginning choices of this will be major down the line. That could play into breeding with Aglaecwif, learning Ella's plan to prevent something, losing the Eye, having higher stats by choosing all the power of skill for a later fight, the list goes on.

I just wish the thought would leave my mind but one thing is for certain; this has been the hardest choice I've ever had to make in a game, second being choosing between the Horn and Eye.

Sidenote: My reason for liking the Eye is cause I think understanding monsters on a personal level is the key to getting more power. Sure it may Corrupt you and cost you not only public/gov opinions or lose some of your morals but oh well I don't really care about any of that to begin with. I REALLY loved the end of this update's Bonfire feelings choice after you get praised by everyone. You have the option to pick between liking it or hating it, and of course I chose hating it. But what I REALLY loved about it was what the MC said, like it was coming from my own head on how he only cares about using his power for himself and a select few others, rather than just being all for himself everyone else be damned. A Corrupt Harem Master is my end goal so having the power to protect people close like destroying everything else standing in the way even if it is morally wrong is the vibe I got and a perfect way to end the update.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: EndlessNights
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes