necromater

Aug 21, 2018
I prefer petite women over busty ones. I wouldn't mind if our MC gets a sex scene with Mia.

That being said, she's the character that I'm least interested sexually. So, I wouldn't be too bothered if we don't have any sex scenes with her either.
Meh she cool but i find her cute and funny. not a sexual predator like demi XD i was like wut when she jumped us the club,then in the beach men demi kind of rape us or is just i am weak to pushy women......(shut up)

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
That's cope. Ain't no way on god's green earth Michael, the guy so loyal he fights Superhumans for you and trains up your friends in his spare time; is going to betray us for "power".

That being said; Deryl, the least likely guy to fight us did it due to mind control but then...because he wanted to? I'm honestly still confused and pissed about Deryl's whole story line, as it seemed that his mind control was broken after we beat him before he turned into a monster. I guess his justification was becoming the new Rubix Cube or whatever? Who knows, given the chance I'd kill em.

Besides the point anyways, unless Michael is similarly controlled to fight us, he won't of his own volition. Michael was curious about how much power he could obtain, but his end goal has always been to live in "the fight" and for "the fight". If he wanted to be the strongest thing on the planet he would've overdosed on Daddy's drugs long ago, or killed him for more.

He also wouldn't be stupid enough to think he could ever reach the top any time soon given how ridiculously powerful the other mountains he'd have to go up against are. Nicolette, Nyx, Malik, Bernhardt, or god FORBID Deus.

But for arguments sake, let's say he IS at that level, would he like to have a SERIOUS duel with us to see who's stronger? Sure. Would he try to kill us to get his way? Absolutely not. He's always been respectful and loyal to those in his circle. He just so happens to have a sort of "berserk" state when he's in the thick of a fight, but notice in the beginning and outside of a fight he is always calm and collected. Shit he even ask our advice if it's worth becoming a Superhuman at first.
Similarly to how a lot of other characters in this game have ulterior motives or whatever other fuckery they have going on. I can see the point of Michael going full power hungry mode. Michael isn't too much of a conniving person and is quite blunt about what he wants so he doesn't really have the whole ulterior motive vibe going on but at the same time we shouldn't ignore the fact this man is clearly power hungry and has demonstrated as such throughout the time we've seen him.

If granted unimaginable power even the strongest of wills could bend and Michael is no exception to this. Michael thus far has been nothing more than a true friend and has had our backs through thick and thin, training us and asking for advice yes.

But as we seen with Deryl (despite what caused him to fight against us) he still fought us despite him breaking the control (midway through the fight I believe) so friendship in this game doesn't mean much.

So, personally I can see Weird tossing in an arc where Michael is capped out due to the serum (if thats possible) and is looking for other means for power and if he has to go against his own allies I can see that happening as the one consistent thing about our lovable friend Michael is his hunger for more strength I can most definitely see him being conflicted about this as well.

If you recall the interactions between the MC and jake (also the fight) Jake is conflicted if the MC has been kind to him throughout the game up to that point. Mind you Jake's situation is different from Michael or Deryl but yeah I can totally see this being a thing for whatever reason.

Michael would be put in a similar situation. He, MC, and Alice are friends but he wants to get stronger and I wonder if friendship is more important than strength to him. The flashbacks and how he has behaved in regards to power imo leans him in the strength is more important camp but similarly one could argue the friendship camp as well.

Last edited:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
The context around the situation and the fact there is no reason for Danica to try to deceive the MC gives it more significance then Klaus. I doubt she'll actually be of significance in the main story or have any significant animosity towards the MC, makes me think it wasn't just fluff dialogue.
Her significance to the story is greater than her appearances. On the corruption path she will be devoured and only appears in a few dreams. She's also mentioned by the eye as the crossed assassin. We also see the M-65 Gestas monster in one of our dreams. She might be needed as ally for the endgame. As for her reasons to warn you? She's out of friends, basically a prisoner at HERO and you have influence beyond any other person she can talk to as more or less an equal, you might be her way out... She has to offer something to get some goodwill from you. ;)

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Similarly to how a lot of other characters in this game have ulterior motives or whatever other fuckery they have going on. I can see the point of Michael going full power hungry mode.

If granted unimaginable power even the strongest of wills could bend and Michael is no exception to this. Michael thus far has been nothing more than a true friend and has had our backs through thick and thin, training us and asking for advice yes.

But as we seen with Deryl (despite what caused him to fight against us) he still fought us despite him breaking the control (midway through the fight I believe) so friendship in this game doesn't mean much.

So, personally I can see Weird tossing in an arc where Michael is capped out due to the serum (if thats possible) and is looking for other means for power and if he has to go against his own allies I can see that happening as the one consistent thing about our lovable friend Michael is his hunger for more strength I can most definitely see him being conflicted about this as well.

If you recall the fight between Jake and MC even Jake is conflicted if the MC has been kind to him throughout the game up to that point. Mind you Jake's situation is different from Michael or Deryl but yeah I can totally see this being a thing for whatever reason.

Michael would be put in a similar situation, he, MC, and Alice are friends but he wants to get stronger and I wonder if friendship is more important than strength to him. The flashbacks and how he has behaved in regards to power imo leans him in the strength is more important camp but similarly one could argue the friendship camp as well.
Again though these are very specific scenarios. In no universe in his right mind everyday Michaelness is he just saying, "You know what? There's a chance to get more power? I just have to kill my friends? I'm in."

He'd have to be controlled, berserk, or protecting someone to have to be forced in a situation that would ever deem fighting us as an enemy.

If we want to talk about power hungry like it's some plague that makes you brain dead the second you show even a small sign of it then look no further to Michael's bestest bud, who I've seen no one say could betray us; Alice.

Alice in that Evolution state was also power hungry, claiming she could do whatever she wanted, are we then going to claim that she too could want to obliterate us off the face of the earth in order to further her contract with H.E.R.O to benefit the Mafia?

And we can't use the excuse of her being nicer than Michael, in fact it's probably the opposite. I mean her confession to us is her literally annihilating entire families in a compound building without any remorse. Inviting us into the Mafia business despite KNOWING how dangerous it is and potentially being able to kill us.

Michael on the other hand warns us about this line of work, multiple times in fact, which is much more than we can say for Alice. Michael also warns of the drug usage to Alice, who doesn't even care about taking an over recommended dosage. Shit, he even does everything in his power to NOT use the drugs THAT MAKE HIM STRONGER when faced against deaths door during the Lightning fight.

A power hungry person is more like Klaus, who went as far as to betray all of his friends in order to gain more, not caring about the potential consequences of an overdose of said power, or any who stand in the way of it.

Michael has shown instances IN A CRAZED STATE where he WANTS more power, probably because during all of those instances he is fighting to STAY ALIVE. Even in i instances he SPECIFICALLY CHOOSES to gain MORE POWER, he realized he couldn't win and wanted to retreat, hence the lightning monster fight, and his sanity not villainy.

I'd wager villain Michael would've been the Michael that stayed with his father. Luckily as we've seen in this update, that is very much not the case. Proving even more so he's not just some power hungry villain who could turn on his friends at any moment.

Last edited:

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
Mia is top contender for pure romance route. It's hard to tell about Michael, unless we disappoint his expectations enough like his dad did, either by being weak willed or otherwise betraying him I don't really see that character betraying us first. Anything's possible though so who knows.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
about Deryl's whole story line, as it seemed that his mind control was broken after we beat him before he turned into a monster.
First he was under mindcontrol by Jake, that was broken by memories of their time together during school. After that he evolved and monsterfied due to a vow to Charlie when he was going to tell MC what Ella's plans are... Not really much time of a clear minded Deryl between all that fighting in that episode...

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Her significance to the story is greater than her appearances. On the corruption path she will be devoured and only appears in a few dreams. She's also mentioned by the eye as the crossed assassin. We also see the M-65 Gestas monster in one of our dreams. She might be needed as ally for the endgame. As for her reasons to warn you? She's out of friends, basically a prisoner at HERO and you have influence beyond any other person she can talk to as more or less an equal, you might be her way out... She has to offer something to get some goodwill from you. ;)
Offering a lie doesn't help her. I'm pretty sure this serves my point as her attacking Micheals's character like that will hurt the mc's opinion of her unless what she says ends up being true. And I'm pretty sure she and the mc were flirty/friendly each other in the jail cell already.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Again though these are very specific scenarios. In no universe in his right mind everyday Michaelness is he just saying, "You know what? There's a chance to get more power? I just have to kill my friends? I'm in."

He'd have to be controlled, berserk, or protecting someone to have to be forced in a situation that would ever deem fighting us as an enemy.

If we want to talk about power hungry like it's some plague that makes you brain dead the second you show even a small sign of it then look no further to Michael's bestest bud, who I've seen no one say could betray us; Alice.

Alice in that Evolution state was also power hungry, claiming she could do whatever she wanted, are we then going to claim that she took could want to obliterate us off the face of the earth in order to further her contract with H.E.R.O to benefit the Mafia?

And we can't use the excuse of her being nicer than Michael, in fact it's probably the opposite. I mean her confession to us is her literally annihilating entire families in a compound building without any remorse. Inviting us into the Mafia business despite KNOWING how dangerous it is and potentially being able to kill us.

Michael on the other hand warns us about this line of work, multiple times in fact, which is much more than we can say for Alice. Michael also warns of the drug usage to Alice, who doesn't even care about taking an over recommended dosage. Shit, he even does everything in his power to NOT use the drugs THAT MAKE HIM STRONGER when faced against deaths door during the Lightning fight. A power hungry person is more like Klaus, who went as far as to betray all of his friends in order to gain more, not caring about the potential consequences of an overdose of said power, or any who stand in the way of it.
I'll be honest, I always overlook Alice primarily because I never viewed her as an outright threat like Michael is. Michael being a lack for a better word 'big ol brute' but a lovable one at that.

Alice, well she is more used to her 'mobster' life so I'm not too surprised she had zero qualms with wiping out the families as she stated repeatedly she wanted to put her family back at the top and I personally should of paid more attention to her (she is most def more power hungry than Michael but her reasoning is quite obvious while Michael just wants more power to be stronger).

In regards to him not using the drugs when fighting that lighting monster I do recall him saying he wanted to fight it with his OWN power and not some boost just to see how he could compare (being a human at the time) which he would do again but with powers this time against another monster in the current update.

To put it bluntly, I don't particularly trust Alice or Michael despite Michael being very friendly to us I always somewhat expected him to go against us if he ever truly had to be it for power or if MC and Alice became enemies for some reason (since he and her are very close). Alice, well...honestly? She was boring to me which is why I overlooked her, nothing more than something to fuck and forget about. Her being apart of the mob was only a bonus for the MC as additional manpower for his power base in the future (at least in my playthroughs).

• Wow
Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
Offering a lie doesn't help her. I'm pretty sure this serves my point as her attacking Micheals's character like that will hurt the mc's opinion of her unless what she says ends up being true. And I'm pretty sure she and the mc were flirty/friendly each other in the jail cell already.
I'm more of the opinion that she's spreading, not necessarily false information, but information she believes to be true because she's seen/heard something, but her personal experience isn't the whole story or something like that. I think it's a red herring, but seeing as how we don't have the full story either it could very well be completely true.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Divide and conquer tactics because she is smart or it's just because she likes lies.. ;) Who knows, but i'm sure i would trust
Michael above her either way. ;) Her profile is clear, just be sure what you offer her, it will come at a price!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
I have a question, when eye boy mentions what characters you need to devour which ones he mentions to you ?
because i get those:
screenshot0001.png
I assume Kenny and Bailey, Danica and Jake, but that is because in my case i never ate anyone, you guys got different ones ?

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
I think it's the same ones for everyone, iirc I got that same line on my consume everything playthrough.
A little strange if you already ate them, maybe he only refers to those that you can eat up until that point.
I got confused because i guess i saw somenone mention you will need to absorb Alice so i was pretty lost since eye boy only talked about those on my playthrough.

Reactions: bloodaxis

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
So in prior conversations we all discussed what powers certain characters would have like Michael, Tiffany, and Claudia (with 2 of them gaining powers so far) and I have an inkling that we might see Amber and Liz gain powers.

Towards the end of this update we are told several pairs of twins have gone missing and we all know how the update ends with Amber and Liz being kidnapped so I wonder if that had to do with an experiment Langdon was doing involving twins and testing powers on them or it was just Jared trying to fuck with MC so he told his dad about Amber and Liz and thus he snatched em for his experiment which MC's dad was investigating.

So, if my inkling turns out to be right what power(s) do you think they could get?

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
I'll be honest, I always overlook Alice primarily because I never viewed her as an outright threat like Michael is. Michael being a lack for a better word 'big ol brute' but a lovable one at that.

Alice, well she is more used to her 'mobster' life so I'm not too surprised she had zero qualms with wiping out the families as she stated repeatedly she wanted to put her family back at the top and I personally should of paid more attention to her (she is most def more power hungry than Michael but her reasoning is quite obvious while Michael just wants more power to be stronger).

In regards to him not using the drugs when fighting that lighting monster I do recall him saying he wanted to fight it with his OWN power and not some boost just to see how he could compare (being a human at the time) which he would do again but with powers this time against another monster in the current update.

To put it bluntly, I don't particularly trust Alice or Michael despite Michael being very friendly to us I always somewhat expected him to go against us if he ever truly had to be it for power or if MC and Alice became enemies for some reason (since he and her are very close). Alice, well...honestly? She was boring to me which is why I overlooked her, nothing more than something to fuck and forget about. Her being apart of the mob was only a bonus for the MC as additional manpower (at least in my playthroughs).
This is blasphemy against best waifu! Copium, all of you are huffing cope the lot of you.

Alice and Michael are the ONLY people in the entire game always actively helping you.

Did the Mafia Arc mean NOTHING to you?! Going so far as to break you (and maybe a tattoo guy) out of a DBZ character, Squid Games, and Anti Jesus' lair when no one else would?

But if that's not enough what about Alice OBLITERATING THE PRIME MINISTER OF THE PLANET'S OFFICE for you, against the clutches of a virgin nerd!?!

Even DEEPER than that is breaking you OUT OF PRISON!!! Using resources against the likes of Suicide Wang, Black Guy I don't remember the name of, and mall cop molester :eek:

OH HO HO but that's not all, you see, even before truly knowing Alice; she is THE ONLY ONE TO HELP YOU FIGHT KENNY! Something even Ella (your literal sensei) didn't even bother to help you with. Out of everyone there, even JAKE WHO HAD POWERS didn't help, indirectly or not, she was there to jump on his back and buy you time to get your useless lobotomized ass off the ground.

But wait...what IF, I were to tell you it goes back EVEN FURTHER than THAT?!? Michael way back before even introducing yourself properly gives you THE MOST CRUCIAL POWER POINT OR SKILL POINT IN THE ENTIRE GAME as a welcome gift :WutFace:

So keep huffing and riding the dick of characters like:

-"Deryl Dastardly Dick" who'd rather make a Rubix Cube and burn you alive multiple times than be your friend!

-"Tiffany Tapeworm" who's only interest is to kill her father, you'd forget that her STILL UNOBTAINABLE power point or "love point" is locked behind missing the first physical contact you ever get from her. All of which is after she blackmails you!

-"Jake Manboobs" who's so sad he wasted the potential to utilize the strongest power in the game and died a virgin to grab boobs a few times smaller than his!

-"Danica Dickmucher" who you'd forget you only knew for 5 seconds if it wasn't for the fact that she tries to kill you in multiple occasions and would rather cuck you for Klaus and the garbage guy from Sesame Street!

-"Liz the Everbore Whore" who's so boring she'd rather get dicked down by other men than even bothering to care about anything else!

-"Nicouseless" who's so useful and regarded by everyone as such, that she lost to a new Level 5 despite being powered up by another Level 5, teaming up with 2 high Level Superhumans, and hurling a piece of of the sun, but still has the balls to talk shit about your spotless track record (minus Klaus)!

-"Mia the Mesmerizing" who's chest is as flat as her sex appeal!

-"Alexis the Angel" who found you talking to a crow to be more interesting than anything else about you!

-"MC Miserable" who's played in a way so emo and lobotomized, you'd wonder why you even play the game in the first place from all the stuff listed above!

-And many more!

So keep coping, you'll end up wondering why you ever thought otherwise in the first place~

-Sincerly, the only sane waifu lover.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
This is blasphemy against best waifu! Copium, all of you are huffing cope the lot of you.

Alice and Michael are the ONLY people in the entire game always actively helping you.

Did the Mafia Arc mean NOTHING to you?! Going so far as to break you (and maybe a tattoo guy) out of a DBZ character, Squid Games, and Anti Jesus' lair when no one else would?

But if that's not enough what about Alice OBLITERATING THE PRIME MINISTER OF THE PLANET'S OFFICE for you, against the clutches of a virgin nerd!?!

Even DEEPER than that is breaking you OUT OF PRISON!!! Using resources against the likes of Suicide Wang, Black Guy I don't remember the name of, and mall cop molester :eek:

OH HO HO but that's not all, you see, even before truly knowing Alice; she is THE ONLY ONE TO HELP YOU FIGHT KENNY! Something even Ella (your literal sensei) didn't even bother to help you with. Out of everyone there, even JAKE WHO HAD POWERS didn't help, indirectly or not, she was there to jump on his back and buy you time to get your useless lobotomized ass off the ground.

But wait...what IF, I were to tell you it goes back EVEN FURTHER than THAT?!? Michael way back before even introducing yourself properly gives you THE MOST CRUCIAL POWER POINT OR SKILL POINT IN THE ENTIRE GAME as a welcome gift :WutFace:

So keep huffing and riding the dick of characters like:

-"Deryl Dastardly Dick" who'd rather make a Rubix Cube and burn you alive multiple times than be your friend!

-"Tiffany Tapeworm" who's only interest is to kill her father, you'd forget that her STILL UNOBTAINABLE power point or "love point" is locked behind missing the first physical contact you ever get from her. All of which is after she blackmails you!

-"Jake Manboobs" who's so sad he wasted the potential to utilize the strongest power in the game and died a virgin to grab boobs a few times smaller than his!

-"Danica Dickmucher" who you'd forget you only knew for 5 seconds if it wasn't for the fact that she tries to kill you in multiple occasions and would rather cuck you for Klaus and the garbage guy from Sesame Street!

-"Liz the Everbore Whore" who's so boring she'd rather get dicked down by other men than even bothering to care about anything else!

-"Nicouseless" who's so useful and regarded by everyone as such, that she lost to a new Level 5 despite being powered up by another Level 5, teaming up with 2 high Level Superhumans, and hurling a piece of of the sun, but still has the balls to talk shit about your spotless track record (minus Klaus)!

-"Mia the Mesmerizing" who's chest is as flat as her sex appeal!

-"Alexis the Angel" who found you talking to a crow to be more interesting than anything else about you!

-"MC Miserable" who's played in a way so emo and lobotomized, you'd wonder why you even play the game in the first place from all the stuff listed above!

-And many more!

So keep coping, you'll end up wondering why you ever thought otherwise in the first place~

-Sincerly, the only sane waifu lover.
Bruh you had me at "Deryl Dastardly Dick" I can't fucking stop laughing.

myst0501

May 30, 2020
So in prior conversations we all discussed what powers certain characters would have like Michael, Tiffany, and Claudia (with 2 of them gaining powers so far) and I have an inkling that we might see Amber and Liz gain powers.

Towards the end of this update we are told several pairs of twins have gone missing and we all know how the update ends with Amber and Liz being kidnapped so I wonder if that had to do with an experiment Langdon was doing involving twins and testing powers on them or it was just Jared trying to fuck with MC so he told his dad about Amber and Liz and thus he snatched em for his experiment which MC's dad was investigating.

So, if my inkling turns out to be right what power(s) do you think they could get?
Based on the hint that shopkeep gave, some kind of water based power. Plus they're both proficient swimmers, so that fits the theme also.

Last edited:

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019

Good question...though it could be a Monster kidnapping the twins. What if we get a pair of Lords who are trying to choose 2 like individual (similar to themselves) to receive their powers?

If not oh well, on to your main question; I think they'd obtain something related to Ice and Fire? This is just random but:
-Liz is cold and emotionless, yet solid like a sculpture in anything she does. But if she gets lazy enough it all melts away.

-Amber is passionate and determined to live up to her sister's expectations. But never as solid in her attempts at all subjects, her embers might just fizzle out.

That's just my weird take on it, but fire and ice while at odds against each other, make an excellect pair don't you think? Much like being close twins with a competitive spirit.

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
Honestly, I can see Superhuman be compared to popular shounen mangas like BNHA if it had a larger audience. Istg, I can't even understand the fight scenes in BNHA in the recent chapters while Superhuman is only improving after every release.

Shapeshifting is such a badass ability. And I love how Michael deconstructs each opponent before deciding a strategy for the fight. Alice, Laurie and Deryl all had a good showing in the latest update too. The fight scenes among the Level 4/5 superhumans have failed to deliver so far tho.

Ella's fight was incredible and I even felt that there was a fear factor about her. However, it gets a little ruined when she got smacked around by Malik and Nyx. She currently does not have the resources to compete with H. E. R. O. She probably needs her little siblings to level up quicker as well as convince more monsters to fight on her side.

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
Has there been anything to indicate whether Nyx can mark regular joes or is it superhumans only? Wondering whether Xanthe could have one. He seems too important not to have a backup of

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes