May 9, 2019
Hello to everyone and i wanted to ask if anyone knows what is the small reward that is given in deryl's fight? What is a perfect score anyway, know what choices to make for it to happen?

Obsessively

Jul 14, 2020
Sorry I was in a mood earlier, just reread my post and I'm a big asshole when I want to be, apologies.

As for the difference between 0.94 and 0.95 there is none. 0.95 is story progress (as is with most updates).

I don't know when you started this game, but essentially since launch the story and it's events have less so been expanded on, and more so just either been disconnected (finished) or processed into a later side part of the story. The NTR route got a little update towards the end of the current story of this version, you would have to replay the whole game up to the route to obtain it if yo didn't choose that route. That's been the only instance of a continuing miss out, other than that every event you can complete and obtain all the scenes (save for the female side you'd have to run 2 playthrough for some scenes, 1 for futa and 1 for female at least in the beginning).

There are little side paths in the game that you can explore depending on your choices, but the only thing you should focus on getting so you don't miss it on this linear path is:

AT THE BEGINNING (college grindset) focus on

-Deryl's/Cheerleader Plotline (Until you join the cheer team and tell your preference to Tess in the shower)
-Emily Plotline (Until you buy dinner for her and her Dad)
-Demi Plotline (Until she/he grinds her/his ass on your lap)

If you do the Deryl and Emily routes up to those points BEFORE meeting up with Alice for the poker party, you gain 2 sex scenes that you WILL MISS if you don't hit those 2 objectives, there are no redos as it is a plot point.

For the Demi one do up to that part of the route BEFORE the beach story event as if you don't I'm like 75% positive you'll miss the sex scene there with her/him. You should have more than enough time for this one than you would fitting in the other 2.

I mean as you play you'll get the gist, I would need to know exactly how you want to play in order to warn you about what choices to make when and where. But there are 2 primary routes:
-The Pure Path
-The Corrupt Path
With slight variations sprinkled in-between the 2. You could play the game murdering everyone and ending routes all together, or you can be an asshole but only sparing fuckables meat (like myself). I have an ENTIRE deep dive into the Corrupt Harem Master "route" I personally play that I can repost here, but that's a very specific way to play that applies to maybe only me, up to you.

There is no difference between PC and Android other than on PC you can cheat and Android comes out a tad later, a day tops if you know the right website (the bastards).

Tell me what you want to know specifically then I can help, otherwise I'm writing the next declaration of independence spreadsheet and spoiler alert; I'm not doing that unless I have a precise view on how YOU want to play the game. Pure, Corrupt, Harem, Neutral-ish, Power hungry, Monster/lore focused, etc. What's tricky about this game isn't really the routes, but how to obtain certain scenes or get certain lore, winning certain battles. Let me know, sorry if this was long.
No need to apologize you was between kind and a lil bit harsh -still thoughtful of you-
Thank you for offering -much appreciated- help i use joiplay cuz i can use commands there but i think i am good at comin back and re-choosing whatever i want and i don't like bothering with it more over -its tiring-
since i can't use joiplay now i just want to know about those items at store. I bought them before -i played around 4 times- and i don't really remember/understand if you know about them and can tell about it would be great.

Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've tried to decipher this dialogue and my take is this.

It seems that the group of people that Ella refers is not the same of the kids from SIN, so Ella was part of a group, Mc was part too but only for a short time, and the others are apparently gone with Mc and Ella reamining, now i have a wild theory:

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
No need to apologize you was between kind and a lil bit harsh -still thoughtful of you-
Thank you for offering -much appreciated- help i use joiplay cuz i can use commands there but i think i am good at comin back and re-choosing whatever i want and i don't like bothering with it more over -its tiring-
since i can't use joiplay now i just want to know about those items at store. I bought them before -i played around 4 times- and i don't really remember/understand if you know about them and can tell about it would be great.
The items in the shop don't really matter right now. There are the dildos and I believe the pocket pussy? All of which unlock solo scenes with yourself during the college arc.

Reactions: Obsessively

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
What's this about fucking Shen and Cole genderbent? I'm detecting high levels of HORNY the likes of which I've never seen before. You fuckers are down bad be ashamed, that being said; I have no problem with Shen in fact it looks like he too despise Cole, and I also like Zara cause why not. I wouldn't mind genderbending Cole and fucking him then leaving him a sloppy mess to murder afterwards, he didn't want to die a virgn after all :WeSmart:

Sidenote: Are there still any cope Dad theories out there? I saw a little buzz about the end of the update but nothing so far, what are your guy's nonsensical takes on him?

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2022
I know everyone here is some kind of degenerate but nobody here actually
Not really. She's alright, but I prefer women with big ass/curves/hourglass figures the most. Doesn't matter if they are shorter or taller than me. Within Superhuman, the closest woman to my ideal body type would be the twins: Amber and Liz as well as Laurie, Nico, and Ella. Characters like Alice, Tess, Angelina, etc are somewhat frightening to look at for too long. Alexis is an exception. :LOL:

Reactions: bloodaxis

Neverwonder

Oct 14, 2019
Is it bad that I honestly don't plan on killing anyone even with the like of femboy cole with his annoying ass in fact i kinda want to fuck him the most be with his bussy or pussy he kinda got me acting up not gonna lie :sneaky: or jared who even almost kill laurie ( although ill admit i was temped to) hell I dont even have a problem with charlie who for some reason is geting a ton of hate this update and that many people want to kill her or just grown to really dislike here. Idk why, anyone got an idea?:unsure:

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
It seems that the group of people that Ella refers is not the same of the kids from SIN, so Ella was part of a group, Mc was part too but only for a short time, and the others are apparently gone with Mc and Ella reamining, now i have a wild theory:
Yea all theories at this point require a certain amount of tinfoil, but I think the infertility / monster mother angle is a good one, because only mothers apparently "died". Also the behavior of Dad has some consistency with that theory, although the motherfucker is tightlipped.

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
First, this story writing on this one and the multiple battles going on was just wonderful. I was really sucked into it all wondering who might survive and who might not (totally didn't see the who didn'ts coming). It's funny I've been kinda playing my character a bit on the darker side, maybe take over the whole world and enforce their will (If possible) side but this update made me realize that even that character does care about others.

Second, Alexis is too dang hot without her clothes on >.> If only there was the way to make that the norm for her ^.^ . Also the monster 'interaction' was so interesting learning more about the lore of the world and well she was quite appealing.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Superhumans are sterile, so even if humans are compatible to getting powers, as soon as they become superhuman they won't be able to pass to children of their own, the genetic compatibility ends with them.
To clarify, they are not exactly sterile. Rather, each superhuman is their own unique individual species with a population of 1.
Thus 2 superhumans reproducing is like a dog impregnating a cat. Not gonna work.
The individual cat and dog are both fertile, they are just not compatible.

Technically it makes every single sexual encounter in the game into bestiality... or rather, xenophilia since both are sapient.

In such a situation it is plausible that some superhumans are actually compatible due to common origin.
And such compatibility could be discovered via genetic match computing... or just a man whore like MC fucking everything with legs.

Also we know for a fact some monsters can use monster powers specifically to allow cross species reproduction too.
As a master of flesh MC is highly likely to be able to develop such an ability...
should the dev actually want to touch pregnancy fetish. which is unclear if they ever would.
Bro. MC's dick is bigger than she is

Pls no :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
MC explicitly shapeshifts his cock's size and sometimes shape for sexual purposes.
And has demonstrated thee use of much smaller tenta-cocks.
So there would be no problem at all there.
He is always just the right size

• Haha
Reactions: jak1165

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
Shit I wouldn't doubt it being Charlie's fault. The rest of em (Jared & Cole) they are on the choppin block for certain. Now I didn't care particularly for Laurie but I was warming up to her ya know and then boom Jared just rolls in and now I wanna break his dick again.

The only one of the SIN camp I don't wanna kill (just yet) is Zara who seems to be the most level headed out of that entire camp but all it takes is for her to fuck around and then she most certainly shall find out (just like Danica did).
I want Cole and Shen to get genderbent and be added to the dungeon harem, stick them in a cave somewhere, maybe with Wang. That is if I don't outright murder them.
Deal! you cut them in half, lets merge their upper bodies! (no genderbending needed, that will be 2 pussies anyway)
images.jpg
Least crazy fuck Superhuman Fans

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Shit I wouldn't doubt it being Charlie's fault. The rest of em (Jared & Cole) they are on the choppin block for certain. Now I didn't care particularly for Laurie but I was warming up to her ya know and then boom Jared just rolls in and now I wanna break his dick again.

The only one of the SIN camp I don't wanna kill (just yet) is Zara who seems to be the most level headed out of that entire camp but all it takes is for her to fuck around and then she most certainly shall find out (just like Danica did).
People will huff, Charlie at worse is Neutral. Not only did she chit chat with Deryl and protected him (she didn't have to), but she also stop you from getting yourself killed by Cole or god forbid Jared.

I think the worst I would want to do to her is bitch slap the smug frown off her face into the stratosphere. She has the highest potential of being a "good guy" out of everyone at S.I.N, as she is also responsible for protecting the children.

If you compare her to Cole or even Ella, she's a far better moral character.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes