jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Again, probably I'm the minority but I respect Jake a lot more than most. His power is extremely strong and he did
try to make things right with Mia. Even if he did fuck shit up worse

When you finally have him beaten, his last act (he thinks) is to protect Mia. That shows balls.

He's much better as a potential ally

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Yeah, no, see this isn't the gotcha you think it is. One of your biggest mistakes is thinking I'm actually virtuous as a person when I literally said on several occasions that I would slaughter countless people for the 4th. It's like people forgot who they're talking to here and that I actually killed Demi for basically no reason. You're legit talking to someone with corruption brain rot.

They played around with our gene pool, generations ago. It had no negative impact on me or my friends in current times. Am I not a superhuman? Yes. So why the hell would I care about anything else not related to my own immediate surroundings? Once again, why should I give a flying fuck about their eugenics? :KEK:

So yes, I don't care about the eugenics. You asked why we don't mention it often and I gave you my own reason to satisfy that curiosity of yours. It didn't affect me negatively or anyone I'm associated with so I don't care. Yes, it's irrelevant to me and trying to push it as something that's a huge problem is literally barking up the wrong tree. My tree, specifically.
You see Drako, I don't pay much attention to many folks around here but a select few cause I like what they have to say even if I disagree with it (you bein one of em...and lowkey your turning me into a mommy simp slowly but certainly...I'm starting to see da appeal) I've seen you say plenty of times you slaughter folks for your goddess mommy 4th (bloody simp but I can't talk much I simp over a fuckin dog who probably has arthritis) and I have said prior that I do the same but not cause of some hot mommy but because I'm a murderhobo but god damn I'm a murderhobo with some morals and ethics in place (Eugenics being my hard line although I will fuck house plants if given the chance).

I'll drop this topic cause it'll obviously go nowhere but it is nice to see differing opinions on such a heavy topic indeed.

On another note I agree with most of what you said in the prior page in regards to Ella.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Again, probably I'm the minority but I respect Jake a lot more than most. His power is extremely strong and he did

When you finally have him beaten, his last act (he thinks) is to protect Mia. That shows balls.

Oh he's most def a great potential ally just for his ability alone for real. That shit is strong af and even more so when he evolves again.

Neverwonder

Oct 14, 2019
man with all this debate about ella being evil because of her action and if we should trust her and join sin to disliking hero other more questionable mean of turning people into superhuman (I think?) while im just here wanting to fuck and save lives, like in the comic. Although im kinda hoping by the point we hit level 5 or even level 4 we'll able to gender bend who ever we want and fuck them. like turning jared,jake,derak,michael, and cole into chick and fuck em like we did to the prison girl. this is mostly because i dont like killing and why kill them when u can turn them into ur sex slave.

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
I recall regular humans in a scene (with either Malik or Bernhardt, I think its dependent on certain choices as I got either of them via 2 playthroughs) asking if it was true and even being angry over the instant idgaf attitude about it (at least in Bernhardt's case i don't remember how Malik reacted if he did at all.)
The walkthrough says that you get either Malik or Bernhardt depending on if you have the "heropublic" flag, you get it after you escape from the mall when the police comes after you, it checks if you have a public/government opinion high enough.

When a journalist asks Malik if he knows it is a crime he says: "It may be, i don't know. My priority lies solely with ensuring as many people survive the monsters as possible". I think he truly believes that.

Also i would like to say that i believe Mc might be able to eventually define the future of HERO by either supporting Bernhardt superhuman supremacist view, or Malik's superhumans are heroes/protectors of humanity view.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019

He cared soooo much about Mia that he left her alone to go join H.E.R.O and look for himself. Meanwhile we just casually drop a fix for her, no biggy.

Reactions: ItzSyther

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
Why would I care about the eugenics?
I was thinking that. Why would I give a single shit about the eugenics they did when it was specifically to help people survive being infected by monsters. Oh gee, they helped humanity survive they just didn't tell anyone they must be pure evil :WaitWhat:. In the grand scheme of things I'd say eugenics is vastly preferable to all of humanity going extinct, which is what they're facing anyway unless they get like 10 more maliks/bernhards at the very least.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I was thinking that. Why would I give a single shit about the eugenics they did when it was specifically to help people survive being infected by monsters. Oh gee, they helped humanity survive they just didn't tell anyone they must be pure evil :WaitWhat:. In the grand scheme of things I'd say eugenics is vastly preferable to all of humanity going extinct, which is what they're facing anyway unless they get like 10 more maliks/bernhards at the very least.
My true issue with it is that humanity as a whole had no choice in the matter it'd be a different situation altogether if the majority of humans said "Fuck it, lets do Eugenics to save our asses" but no HERO withheld the knowledge of monsters until relatively recently as we all learn.

Of course there would be panic in the streets and all sorts of bad things happening if the info of monsters were revealed sooner in the superhuman world but it'd give them more time to prepare.

A similar situation occurs in Mass Effect (for those who played it, you are cultured indeed) the council doesn't believe Shepard about the reapers and a civilization known as the "Asari Republics" have been withholding technology that could have helped turned the tide against the reapers (or at least slow them down a bit) but instead kept it to keep their edge against the other alien civilizations.

That 'edge' resulted in a weaker galaxy overall against the galactic threat and in a similar fashion humanity in superhuman is just learning of Heroes and monsters and thus are unprepared and of course frightened of course humans as a whole wouldn't be able to do anything against most forms of monsters but the potential support could of been very valuable if they knew earlier despite the many potential drawbacks (such as riots or outright civil war over the situation).

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Yeah, no, see this isn't the gotcha you think it is. One of your biggest mistakes is thinking I'm actually virtuous as a person when I literally said on several occasions that I would slaughter countless people for the 4th. It's like people forgot who they're talking to here and that I actually killed Demi for basically no reason. You're legit talking to someone with corruption brain rot.

They played around with our gene pool, generations ago. It had no negative impact on me or my friends in current times. Am I not a superhuman? Yes. So why the hell would I care about anything else not related to my own immediate surroundings? Once again, why should I give a flying fuck about their eugenics? :KEK:

So yes, I don't care about the eugenics. You asked why we don't mention it often and I gave you my own reason to satisfy that curiosity of yours. It didn't affect me negatively or anyone I'm associated with so I don't care. Yes, it's irrelevant to me and trying to push it as something that's a huge problem is literally barking up the wrong tree. My tree, specifically.
I'm not trying to be rud but I'm getting mixed messages here bud. You aren't ethical or morally obligated to be a good person right, and you don't like people telling you what to do. I'm assuming this rule DOES NOT apply to the 3rd or 4th, as you said you're killing people (I'm assuming mainly because you feel like it) rather than because the 4th is encouraging you to. You like power too though, as it allows you to do whatever the fuck you want.

Wouldn't you like Ella's helping hand in sending you victims? I mean she practically serves Jake on a platter and we all know Tiffany's power point and H.E.R.O oh so gracious help hasn't actually been fucking helping anyone, in fact it literally was holding Michael back :LUL:

Ya don't like the disrespect or people close to you being harmed, yet actively ride the dick of H.E.R.O; who forced one of your people to nearly lose their arm and treated them like trash. Also liking Nicolette, who has not only proved USELESS in a fight, but also wanted to see you suffer a little more because she couldn't be bothered to help you in the first place. At least Ella sends shit at you to make you stronger, rather than just to test if you're even worthy enough to simp for her. On the topic of eugenics as well, what if your people want kids with you or something and can't because their DNA gets so fucked (if anyone can have kids with normal humans it's you).

I dunno I'm getting a lot of double sided stuff. Seems to me you don't like people stepping in your toes (i.e Demi) or telling you what to do/using you, all of which Ella, the 3rd, and the 4th, and H.E.R.O are all actively doing. Ella for her grand plan, and 3rd and 4th through corruption so you can go become someone you're not (Arbiter). H.E.R.O so you can be their fucking fleshlight mascot to fuck over if you betray them.

This is an Ella conversion message brought to you by; Ella Simp.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
You see Drako, I don't pay much attention to many folks around here but a select few cause I like what they have to say even if I disagree with it (you bein one of em...and lowkey your turning me into a mommy simp slowly but certainly...I'm starting to see da appeal) I've seen you say plenty of times you slaughter folks for your goddess mommy 4th (bloody simp but I can't talk much I simp over a fuckin dog who probably has arthritis) and I have said prior that I do the same but not cause of some hot mommy but because I'm a murderhobo but god damn I'm a murderhobo with some morals and ethics in place (Eugenics being my hard line although I will fuck house plants if given the chance).

I'll drop this topic cause it'll obviously go nowhere but it is nice to see differing opinions on such a heavy topic indeed.

On another note I agree with most of what you said in the prior page in regards to Ella.
It's no problem man lol. You can't help that I'm a murderhobo with even less morals.

Fuck this shit is wild XD. you are both right and wrong as drako said change from person to person do i have to take the simp meme out cus i will
I'm probably the biggest simp. All you have to do is look at my Lexi and Dani posts to see how down bad I was for those two. We don't even have to mention my busty mommy monster.
My true issue with it is that humanity as a whole had no choice in the matter it'd be a different situation altogether if the majority of humans said "Fuck it, lets do Eugenics to save our asses" but no HERO withheld the knowledge of monsters until relatively recently as we all learn.

Of course there would be panic in the streets and all sorts of bad things happening if the info of monsters were revealed sooner in the superhuman world but it'd give them more time to prepare.

A similar situation occurs in Mass Effect (for those who played it, you are cultured indeed) the council doesn't believe Shepard about the reapers and a civilization known as the "Asari Republics" have been withholding technology that could have helped turned the tide against the reapers (or at least slow them down a bit) but instead kept it to keep their edge against the other alien civilizations.

That 'edge' resulted in a weaker galaxy overall against the galactic threat and in a similar fashion humanity in superhuman is just learning of Heroes and monsters and thus are unprepared and of course frightened of course humans as a whole wouldn't be able to do anything against most forms of monsters but the potential support could of been very valuable if they knew earlier despite the many potential drawbacks (such as riots or outright civil war over the situation).
To be frank, in ME there was a lot of stuff working against them besides the Asari withholding that info. Like Cerberus playing keep away and doing genetic experiments themselves. With the Reapers and on humans, no less. Alliance Humans were no better either in there because they were motivated by greed and power for advancement as well.

I love the Mass Effect trilogy by the way. Mommy Samara, Miranda and Liara are the waifus. Sadly, you can't romance Samara fully.

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018

A similar situation occurs in Mass Effect (for those who played it, you are cultured indeed) the council doesn't believe Shepard about the reapers and a civilization known as the "Asari" have been withholding technology that could have helped turned the tide against the reapers but instead kept it to keep their edge against the other alien civilizations.

That 'edge' resulted in a weaker galaxy overall against the galactic threat and in a similar fashion humanity in superhuman is just learning of Heroes and monsters and thus are unprepared and of course frightened.
Perhaps it has something to do with our resident clairvoyants? Deus lets some potentially harmful things happen (like giving Valravn his heart back) because "it's necessary" to reach the point in the future that he deems best, the captain of team Chronos probably also influenced the decision on doing things the way they did back then. Hell, if they were so keen on keeping the power and knowledge to themselves they wouldn't do the whole eugenic shenanigans to uplift a portion of the general public in the first place, just save the people closest to them and let the rest of the humans perish, it's not like they need the numbers when they have Lucius. Hmmm, now that I think about it, why didn't they use Lucius clones in the battle against SIN instead of normal soldiers?

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Hell, if they were so keen on keeping the power and knowledge to themselves they wouldn't do the whole eugenic shenanigans to uplift a portion of the general public in the first place, just save the people closest to them and let the rest of the humans perish, it's not like they need the numbers when they have Lucius. Hmmm, now that I think about it, why didn't they use Lucius clones in the battle against SIN instead of normal soldiers?
Humanity as a whole can't JUST function with close family members. Most of them are already associated with H.E.R.O or the work in some way anyways. This is a group after power and influence, trying to create a monopoly of control over the next generation of "technology" with an iron fist. Whether it be Malik or Bernhardt, they are Lvl 5s, walking Gods that can do whatever they want if we oppose them.

As for why they didn't send Lucius, it's ALMOST like they are trying to thin the human populace of normal humans...to control an isolated group of people with a gene to become Superhumans under their thumb...(plus I believe they had him stationed to deal with the outer monster attack Deus mentioned)

Last edited:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
To be frank, in ME there was a lot of stuff working against them besides the Asari withholding that info. Like Cerberus playing keep away and doing genetic experiments themselves. With the Reapers and on humans, no less. Alliance Humans were no better either in there because they were motivated by greed and power for advancement as well.

I love the Mass Effect trilogy by the way. Mommy Samara, Miranda and Liara are the waifus. Sadly, you can't romance Samara fully.
Yeah a lot of stuff indeed is working against the races in Mass Effect I only mention the Asari in particular because that scene stood out to me (especially if you bring Liara I think she is optional for that mission) since she reacts in a hostile manner if Shepard (and whoever else you bring) mentions what the Asari did was wrong and it could of helped the situation against the reapers.

A lot of the factions in Mass Effect (similarly to Superhuman) do some pretty questionable shit for real. On another note Samara was my first romance attempt and I was sadden by the fact I couldn't romance her after that I became a Tali simp...on my xenophobe runs (aka Pro Cerberus fuckboi playthrough) I romance Miss Xenophobe herself aka Ashley (although she's mid asf).

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Yeah a lot of stuff indeed is working against the races in Mass Effect I only mention the Asari in particular because that scene stood out to me (especially if you bring Liara I think she is optional for that mission) since she reacts in a hostile manner if Shepard (and whoever else you bring) mentions what the Asari did was wrong and it could of helped the situation against the reapers.

A lot of the factions in Mass Effect (similarly to Superhuman) do some pretty questionable shit for real. On another note Samara was my first romance attempt and I was sadden by the fact I couldn't romance her after that I became a Tali simp...on my xenophobe runs (aka Pro Cerberus fuckboi playthrough) I romance Miss Xenophobe herself aka Ashley (although she's mid asf).
Ashley turned into a real cunt once she became a Spectre and even before that she was kinda annoying.

Reactions: ItzSyther

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Ashley turned into a real cunt once she became a Spectre and even before that she was kinda annoying.
Fucking facts, honestly if it wasn't for her family's history of being in the Alliance I could see her totally joining up with Cerberus since some of the shit she spouts totally lines up with what Cerberus fucks with for real.

I prefer Kaidan over her (dude is pretty cool) but I usually keep her alive...cause poontang? But seriously whenever I go xenophobe she's mah gal (Despite being a total cunt).

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
My only point of contention with the way HERO did things is that they didn't reveal it all way earlier like you said. And, as we've seen with vaccinations irl what would've been likely to happen if the gene modding was left to the general populace is for it to end up the same way. Personally, preventing someone going monster and killing potentially hundreds more and making them superhuman so they instead are able to fight said monsters takes precedence, for me anyway, over any ethical dilemmas one might have.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'm not trying to be rud but I'm getting mixed messages here bud. You aren't ethical or morally obligated to be a good person right, and you don't like people telling you what to do. I'm assuming this rule DOES NOT apply to the 3rd or 4th, as you said you're killing people (I'm assuming mainly because you feel like it) rather than because the 4th is encouraging you to. You like power too though, as it allows you to do whatever the fuck you want.

Wouldn't you like Ella's helping hand in sending you victims? I mean she practically serves Jake on a platter and we all know Tiffany's power point and H.E.R.O oh so gracious help hasn't actually been fucking helping anyone, in fact it literally was holding Michael back :LUL:

Ya don't like the disrespect or people close to you being harmed, yet actively ride the dick of H.E.R.O; who forced one of your people to nearly lose their arm and treated them like trash. Also liking Nicolette, who has not only proved USELESS in a fight, but also wanted to see you suffer a little more because she couldn't be bothered to help you in the first place. At least Ella sends shit at you to make you stronger, rather than just to test if you're even worthy enough to simp for her. On the topic of eugenics as well, what if your people want kids with you or something and can't because their DNA gets so fucked (if anyone can have kids with normal humans it's you).

I dunno I'm getting a lot of double sided stuff. Seems to me you don't like people stepping in your toes (i.e Demi) or telling you what to do/using you, all of which Ella, the 3rd, and the 4th, and H.E.R.O are all actively doing. Ella for her grand plan, and 3rd and 4th through corruption so you can go become someone you're not (Arbiter). H.E.R.O so you can be their fucking fleshlight mascot to fuck over if you betray them.

This is an Ella conversion message brought to you by; Ella Simp.
I think you're just misunderstanding my position really because I'm actually holding Ella accountable for the stuff she did. HERO has the resources to fuel my growth, in power and knowledge. Ella doesn't. That doesn't make me a HERO simp. That's just me taking full advantage of what HERO offered. Something which Ella can't do and won't because she prefers to hold all of her cards. SIN isn't a valid alternative to it either. I also said that I'll definitely break away from HERO when I'm strong enough to go independent.

Do I like several people within HERO? Yes, I love Lexi and Alice. Clark, Michael and Malik are Bros. Not to mention, all of the potential superhuman women with plenty of power variety to pick from. You have to be crazy to throw that all away for a woman that tells you, she has some plans for you, doesn't tell you why, and then continues to mess with you and the people around you because she deemed it necessary for her plan.

Alice also didn't lose her arm because of Nico or even Clark, she did that by over taxing her body without letting Clark's energy fade. Even if you had to give blame, it's still on Clark like Alice herself said. Not that it matters because that's what actually helped her evolve to the 2nd Level.

Nico also isn't useless. She literally was fighting equally with Ella and if not for Ella prepping in advance with her body underground, she would literally be in the sun right now like her disposable body that did get booted there. If Nico was as useless as you perceive her to be, then why does Ella consider her a high priority and really wanted to kill her but struggled to get the job done herself?

It seems more like you're the one who's blinded by Ella and got some real hang up about it, to be frank. I love Lexi but if she killed or put any of my friends or women in same position as Laurie, I'd kill her. The same applies to Dani and just about everyone else. Cole and Jared killed Laurie and Charlie prevented me from killing them. You think I care for Charlie's reason for stopping me and Alice? No, I don't. She just became another person that dies too. The same goes for Ella. I don't care what her reason could be for all of her "tests", it doesn't give her a pass to do what she did at all.

Also, it's hilarious that you interpret Ella sending shit our way as some kind of okay thing, consequences be damned, while ignoring everything else because it made us stronger. Yet have a problem with Nico not picking you up from a fight that led to not only valuable information, an established position within the place we're going to and the resources that come with it.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes