RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
I think you're just misunderstanding my position really because I'm actually holding Ella accountable for the stuff she did. HERO has the resources to fuel my growth, in power and knowledge. Ella doesn't. That doesn't make me a HERO simp. That's just me taking full advantage of what HERO offered. Something which Ella can't do and won't because she prefers to hold all of her cards. SIN isn't a valid alternative to it either. I also said that I'll definitely break away from HERO when I'm strong enough to go independent.

Do I like several people within HERO? Yes, I love Lexi and Alice. Clark, Michael and Malik are Bros. Not to mention, all of the potential superhuman women with plenty of power variety to pick from. You have to be crazy to throw that all away for a woman that tells you, she has some plans for you, doesn't tell you why, and then continues to mess with you and the people around you because she deemed it necessary for her plan.

Alice also didn't lose her arm because of Nico or even Clark, she did that by over taxing her body without letting Clark's energy fade. Even if you had to give blame, it's still on Clark like Alice herself said. Not that it matters because that's what actually helped her evolve to the 2nd Level.

Nico also isn't useless. She literally was fighting equally with Ella and if not for Ella prepping in advance with her body underground, she would literally be in the sun right now like her disposable body that did get booted there. If Nico was as useless as you perceive her to be, then why does Ella consider her a high priority and really wanted to kill her but struggled to get the job done herself?

It seems more like you're the one who's blinded by Ella and got some real hang up about it, to be frank. I love Lexi but if she killed or put any of my friends or women in same position as Laurie, I'd kill her. The same applies to Dani and just about everyone else. Cole and Jared killed Laurie and Charlie prevented me from killing them. You think I care for Charlie's reason for stopping me and Alice? No, I don't. She just became another person that dies too. The same goes for Ella. I don't care what her reason could be for all of her "tests", it doesn't give her a pass to do what she did at all.

Also, it's hilarious that you interpret Ella sending shit our way as some kind of okay thing, consequences be damned, while ignoring everything else because it made us stronger. Yet have a problem with Nico not picking you up from a fight that led to not only valuable information, an established position within the place we're going to and the resources that come with it.
1. That's true yet on all fronts, and while H.E.R.O HAS all the resources/some knowledge to make you stronger, they haven't really delivered on your better ment have they? Rather, they've kept you in a cage and only let you out on your leash for when they need a podium mascot for THEIR agenda, rather than for your oh so valued convenience. On the contrary, the month you've been there you've learned less about your powers than you ever have the month you've been outside doing your own thing, or being trained by Ella. It was only AFTER they let you off your leash you finally Evolved, and that was a direct influence from, you guess it; Ella. I'd wager Ella also knows FAR more knowledge regarding monsters and what have you than H.E.R.O, as one of the ones she was housing game you more info than all of the fucking glorified library books stacked together, ya H.E.R.O's been a great help forcing you into their servitude. Only thing they got is that serum.

2. Of course, only matters if it's not ELLA risking your friends in dangerous positions to further their growth, makes sense.

3. Fighting equally with Ella huh, let's not get it twisted. Nicolette was powered up BY CLARK another Lvl 5, teamed up with a Lvl 4 AND a high lvl 3, but we're going to discredit ALL that help just cause Ella made a few fail-safes with her OWN power in preparation despite being only a new Lvl 5? Okay bud, cope is strong. While she isn't "useless" in the literal sense (because Ella wanted to kill her TP usage) the only reason Ella couldn't kill her is from all the aforementioned and MAILK AND NYX showing up, would we like to keep playing the Nico was good in that fight game for a chick who talks so much game?

4. Yeah I'm an Ella simp loud and proud. All of your points make sense, I'm assuming you killed Danica because she DID make you look like a fool in front of your girlfriend and tried to kill/torture you multiple times while talking mad shit. Yeah Jared and Cole need to die, but that's always been the one thing everyone in the fanbase agrees on, regardless if Laurie died or not. Charlie saves our life, she didn't order them to kill Laurie but had she not stopped us right there we would've died from exhaustion and humiliation losing to FUCKING JARED in our state. For that she at MOST deserves a hefty fuckin beating and then she can fuck off for keeping Deryl company or whatever, the cunt. Plus I don't wanna fuck with the Shopkeeper, he brings good deals for my chargers.

5. Ya cause Ella has never DIRECTLY threatened me, like ya she's killed me in a Dead end but nearly everyone has done that (Malik, NICOLETTE, Clark, etc.) I would've been mad if Deryl didn't do what he did, but he did so fuck him, and I've never cared for Jake. The sad reality is that what Ella does works, and H.E.R.O doesn't, they have too many rules and split agendas, and lack of care. Holding Michael back, injuring Alice, keep us under lock and key only to let us out when they want to "play their cards", it sounds just as if not more abusive than Ella's relationship, at least I'm gaining SOMETHING out of it. As far as the Nicolette thing, SHE didn't secure your position at H.E.R.O, the executives did. They even said themselves that she could've pulled us out early so let's not meat ride that sinking ship like Nicolette was doing us a god damn favor by letting us get beat to death moreso than we had to. I'll be waiting for those "resources" that came with our slave deal, oh right, I got some spider webs so that's cool. Not like I couldn't just fucking look that up at the college when I STILL HAD ALL MY FREEDOM for how we got as strong as we did up until we were captured. Your teaming up with promises vs actual results, abuse with no payoff vs abuse with payoff, prison vs freedom, distrust vs distrust, blood vs bandaids, trained you and GAVE YOU POWERS vs one of the first options that LOSES YOU A POWER POINT (Xanthe power dampening shot) and doesn't care about you. Comon at least CONSIDER giving her a right beating and forgiving vs hating and killing her. Join us...as an eternal Ella simp...

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord Kentus

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
1. That's true yet on all fronts, and while H.E.R.O HAS all the resources/some knowledge to make you stronger, they haven't really delivered on your better ment have they? Rather, they've kept you in a cage and only let you out on your leash for when they need a podium mascot for THEIR agenda, rather than for your oh so valued convenience. On the contrary, the month you've been there you've learned less about your powers than you ever have the month you've been outside doing your own thing, or being trained by Ella. It was only AFTER they let you off your leash you finally Evolved, and that was a direct influence from, you guess it; Ella. I'd wager Ella also knows FAR more knowledge regarding monsters and what have you than H.E.R.O, as one of the ones she was housing game you more info than all of the fucking glorified library books stacked together, ya H.E.R.O's been a great help forcing you into their servitude. Only thing they got is that serum.

2. Of course, only matters if it's not ELLA risking your friends in dangerous positions to further their growth, makes sense.

3. Fighting equally with Ella huh, let's not get it twisted. Nicolette was powered up BY CLARK another Lvl 5, teamed up with a Lvl 4 AND a high lvl 3, but we're going to discredit ALL that help just cause Ella made a few fail-safes with her OWN power in preparation despite being only a new Lvl 5? Okay bud, cope is strong. While she isn't "useless" in the literal sense (because Ella wanted to kill her TP usage) the only reason Ella couldn't kill her is from all the aforementioned and MAILK AND NYX showing up, would we like to keep playing the Nico was good in that fight game for a chick who talks so much game?

4. Yeah I'm an Ella simp loud and proud. All of your points make sense, I'm assuming you killed Danica because she DID make you look like a fool in front of your girlfriend and tried to kill/torture you multiple times while talking mad shit. Yeah Jared and Cole need to die, but that's always been the one thing everyone in the fanbase agrees on, regardless if Laurie died or not. Charlie saves our life, she didn't order them to kill Laurie but had she not stopped us right there we would've died from exhaustion and humiliation losing to FUCKING JARED in our state. For that she at MOST deserves a hefty fuckin beating and then she can fuck off for keeping Deryl company or whatever, the cunt. Plus I don't wanna fuck with the Shopkeeper, he brings good deals for my chargers.

5. Ya cause Ella has never DIRECTLY threatened me, like ya she's killed me in a Dead end but nearly everyone has done that (Malik, NICOLETTE, Clark, etc.) I would've been mad if Deryl didn't do what he did, but he did so fuck him, and I've never cared for Jake. The sad reality is that what Ella does works, and H.E.R.O doesn't, they have too many rules and split agendas, and lack of care. Holding Michael back, injuring Alice, keep us under lock and key only to let us out when they want to "play their cards", it sounds just as if not more abusive than Ella's relationship, at least I'm gaining SOMETHING out of it. As far as the Nicolette thing, SHE didn't secure your position at H.E.R.O, the executives did. They even said themselves that she could've pulled us out early so let's not meat ride that sinking ship like Nicolette was doing us a god damn favor by letting us get beat to death moreso than we had to. I'll be waiting for those "resources" that came with our slave deal, oh right, I got some spider webs so that's cool. Not like I couldn't just fucking look that up at the college when I STILL HAD ALL MY FREEDOM for how we got as strong as we did up until we were captured. Your teaming up with promises vs actual results, abuse with no payoff vs abuse with payoff, prison vs freedom, distrust vs distrust, blood vs bandaids, trained you and GAVE YOU POWERS vs one of the first options that LOSES YOU A POWER POINT (Xanthe power dampening shot) and doesn't care about you. Comon at least CONSIDER giving her a right beating and forgiving vs hating and killing her. Join us...as an eternal Ella simp...
1. Completely wrong. HERO gave us information on monsters. Xanthe gave us spiders and other materials for our training. Rare stuff that isn't easy to come by at all that aided us in our upcoming battle. You failing to acknowledge that doesn't change what happened. Ella on the other hand has done absolutely nothing to aid your power besides teaching you to make metal. Something you would've learned any way, using you logic. If you told her anything else, she killed you. Meanwhile, you told everything to HERO and they looked for ways to improve on your power. Since Ella didn't do it or was involved, those don't matter, of course.

2. I don't even get what you're saying here. Ella's actions actually did more harm than even Nico's. In fact, unlike Nico who actually came to help us during the interview, Ella sent her student to cause problems. Problems that nearly got Brianna and Laurie killed but you don't care because it's Ella right?

3. We're definitely going to get it twisted because you're acting like Nico is completely useless because of some weirdo simp shit for Ella. Those Level 3 and 4 Lieutenants barely did anything during that fight and Clark's amp only pushed her slightly above her natural full power. I like how you still ignored that she prepped that whole thing up because she wouldn't be able to counter Nico otherwise. Even before Malik and Nyx showed up and stomped her, Ella struggled to end Nico. I guess only Nico "getting help" is a point against her.

4. Wrong, Danica didn't make me look like a fool and I got my get back anyway. That fight was also contained between the MC and her. Nice deflect though. Charlie also didn't save shit, as the 4th stated that we could've beat Cole. Charlie even said our connections were still running high and our post evolution amp was still in effect. The fact that you think Level 1 to 2 Jared stood a chance is ridiculous.

5. Ella directly threatens you on multiple occasions. She also kills you flat out on a few as well. You ignoring it don't mean they don't exist. In fact, she flat out kills you when you meet her at her apartment just because you tried to trust her with your secret. But I guess that's not Ella fault, surely. But you mention Clark, Malik and Nico for some reason when all of that was caused by the MC. You had to attack Clark to get killed by him. You had to turn into a monster to get killed by Malik. You had to peek on Nico for her to kill you. Even the death at HERO by her was still the MC's fault for being dumb enough to do those options. The fact that you mentioned them while ignoring the context behind them says it all really.

As for you other irrelevant comments, they don't really matter. I see quite clearly that no matter how much shit Ella does to you, you'll still "meat ride" her. The fact that you even tried to twist the Nico thing, when Ella literally does the same shit after is fucking ridiculous. She literally dropped 3 level 3s on your fucking doorstep. One of which that she provoke for the explicit purpose for him to fuck with you. An asshole that nearly killed Brianna in front of you, if not for Laurie and then Nico showing up by the way. But nah, that was for our "growth".

So no, I won't be joining any Ella simping. Especially not with behavior like this. It's one thing to simp and full on acknowledge that said character has faults. It's a whole other thing to blatantly ignore and label everyone else as being wrong for not just taking it because she knows best, surely. I'm literally over this shit at this point. :rolleyes:

123Detty321

Dec 9, 2021
He cared soooo much about Mia that he left her alone to go join H.E.R.O and look for himself. Meanwhile we just casually drop a fix for her, no biggy.
Jake was on the run from the authorities and then abducted by H.E.R.O. And a bomb was implanted in his heart so if he tried to escape or anything he'd die. So i wonder why he couldnt visit her.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Jake was on the run from the authorities and then abducted by H.E.R.O. And a bomb was implanted in his heart so if he tried to escape or anything he'd die. So i wonder why he couldnt visit her.
Oh shit for real? I have never gone down the living Jake route so hearing all of this makes him a TAD redeemable. Still an easily manipulated backstabbing cunt tho.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
All of this makes me wonder, if you guys could pick ONE person to have your back against all others BASED ON ANYTHING BUT THEIR POWERS/NON POWERS, who would you all pick?

Personal pick; Amber, especially with this recent update.

While Alice would be a very close second and Michael followed by Clark being after that.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
He cared soooo much about Mia that he left her alone to go join H.E.R.O and look for himself. Meanwhile we just casually drop a fix for her, no biggy.
He's recruitment wasn't really voluntary. But after the beach fuck up, he doesnt really make it right. He does lots of unethical, immoral shit and his singular goal is saving Mia. At all costs. And he returns her memory, know what that means for him. He didnt need to do it. But it was the right thing to do. Even though he figured it would cost him the thing her valued over everything else: Her friendship.

Its poetically tragic. It makes him a good character.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
All of this makes me wonder, if you guys could pick ONE person to have your back against all others BASED ON ANYTHING BUT THEIR POWERS/NON POWERS, who would you all pick?

Personal pick; Amber, especially with this recent update.

While Alice would be a very close second and Michael followed by Clark being after that.
Michael, he's the big brother I always wished I had. Consistently throughout every update he is in he cares for those close to him which lets me know he's a great team player and thus someone I want watching my back.

I know you said only one but the next fella was basically a damn near tie with Michael.

That fella would be Oscar...now lemme explain a bit bout that: He's a fella in his flashbacks that cared more about the safety of his friends rather than himself and as he was dying nothing else but them were on his mind. That shit stuck with me mannnnn. But yeah Oscar is my second choice since he cares about his friends and boy oh boy do I love people like that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Woah, this thread exploded all right. Good stuff, keep them coming.

The way I see it, both HERO and Ella are useful.

HERO provides a (mostly) safe environment to train and make friends, gain some knowledge and access to stuff that wouldn't be easy otherwise. HERO knows a lot of important stuff about how evolutions work, the potential of level 5s, and has a lot of academic knowledge. They have the evolution syrup, know how to work with monster material to make armor, can help weaker superhumans (some of them being the MC's friends), to realize their potential/manage their symptoms. Additionally have quite a few level 5 members that can protect the MC if the worst comes to pass (Nico with her teleportation, Nyx with her Mark) etc. I don't give a shit about eugenics etc. It's not that I approve of the practice and the state of mind that one has to have to do stuff like that, but the truth is that this whole world is built on a blatant abuse of power. Humanity never stood a chance against MCORP and they won't stand a chance against HERO too. Perhaps if the MC ascends he may get the chance to change the status quo, but for now it's just irrelevant.

Ella on the other hand provides the Battleground and the growth. HERO is a fairly sterile environment. It's only when Ella gets involved that things get interesting. MC will benefit immensely by spending some time with her, seeing her operations, getting acquainted with her monsters and her Superhuman allies that provide the structure of her operation. She knows more about the higher ups of monster hierarchy than HERO and since MC's evolution, it's fairly obvious that he will have to deal with these things. Without Ella, there would be no need to click on the "train" button. If you do however click on it the moment you see it, her trials are fairly easy and she admires you for it (with the exception of the damn deadend).

Considering that it's possible MC will eventually reach the very top of the food chain, I don't really see these 2 as opposites. The way I play the MC, he shows as much loyalty as needed to retain the ability to stay involved. I'd rather play both sides and get as strong as possible than choosing based on who I think slighted me more, especially if their intentions are not to bring me harm.

My opinions on some of the characters:

About Jake:
He was a kid that had it rough. When he got his powers, he tried to use them for some questionable things but his conscience eventually got the better of him. Ella overestimated him and went overboard which broke him. She also leaned way too hard in his fuckup with Mia (which wasn't intentional, it happened during his evolution). He did fuck things up too much during the last fight, using humans against the MC, but it's obvious that he still is apologetic and willing to accept his punishment. I don't mind him. I think he still has the potential to be a valuable ally, but his growth is stunted.

About Nico:
The problem with this chick is that she is unreliable as fuck. She fights for personal reasons and likes to overextend, she makes whimsical decisions and doesn't follow through with her assurances. She acts like a traumatized little girl that just got her power (which is quite possible she is, after all past level 4, the body changes and it's impossible to tell her age). This isn't someone that I want having my back. I don't mind her antics, but at the moment I consider her one of the weakest characters and she needs to grow.

About Cole:
The idiot bully. I don't know the circumstances that made him that way, but he managed to paint Ella's operation in a much more negative light than all the collateral deaths she caused could do. He also talks a big game but to me it seems like he has some inferiority complex and he tries hard to prove himself. I think the perfect scenario would be for the MC to fight and beat him as a level 3 vs level 4 fight but I can also think of a lot other (and extremely perverted) ways to punish him. I don't care too much about killing the little shit. I'd rather have him finally admit his place. He actually seems loyal (even if unreliable) and his concern for Ella shows that he isn't a total lost case.

About Charlie:
Seeing her stand with Jared was painful. I don't buy the argument that she saved us. Jared couldn't even break MC's skin with a cheapshot while both MC and Alice punch way above their weight class. Right now she is in my shit list and I hope that she had a reason for meddling. This wasn't just a random encounter. She was part of a group that killed a friend in cold blood, her brother was part of a group that directly antagonized the MC, she is part of Ella's group which is the aggressor even if she has reasons to. No matter how good she was to monster Deryl, she has exhausted all goodwill. I won't yet go murderhobo on her but she better avoid fighting me.

About Xanthe:
The old man has a lot of game. I find his behavior refreshing. He is weirdly upfront, he doesn't back down from his plans no matter what, and he is a curious scientist who is perfectly fine with giving us more power just to make some observations. Now of course, while it doesn't show, he has to be dangerous as fuck. This is not a guy that you mess with.

About MC (and how I play him):
I won't go too in depth here, but the way I play him is a mix of apathy, easygoing behavior and always up for a challenge. While it's possible to play him as a shining beacon of virtue, I think his natural state is being a Neutral. I've chosen to go the Hero route with my vigilante persona, but the drive wasn't to save people, rather to put the MC in a situation where he both has to rise to the challenge and be held accountable for his actions. My MC doesn't care if people die. He cares about doing the best under constraints. He is a lot like Michael in that regard. Not powerhungry but they enjoy combat and becoming their best versions of themselves. Michael is a bit more pure in that regard, while my MC's drive is a mix of curiosity and desire to protect what's his. I'd rather turn people to my side than kill them for example.

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
- Leaving Alice drained and possibly causing her to die from energy exhaustion. Not really a crime because she didn't owe Alice her power and it's her right not to give it all but I'll add it anyway.
Alice was supposed to use said power to protect the healing station. Along side nico and that other guy.
Not only did alice almost die, but a whole bunch of humans did actually die.
Including various injured people getting treatment.
Possibly even an unknown number of injured superhumans.
There is even a scene where someone goes "should we reinforce the healing station?" and they are told no, it is super secure.
little did they know that nico fucked them over for the lulz. and didn't even bother telling anyone. (they would have reinforced that spot if said weakness was reported)

- Stalked him and his friends so that she could turn them into Superhumans.
Crime? Literally every single one of us wishes someone did that to us.
"Oh no, someone is going to give me super powers. WOE IS ME!"

- Insulting him and everyone else..... Not going to lie, the fact that this is even a crime is hilarious. But for some, this is a very serious one.
- Also looked down on us and blames us for falling under Jake's influence, even though she was the one that told him our identity and lied about our motives to him. This is all while refusing to tell us anything at all and pointing the finger back at us, like it's our fault.
So... "being insulted" is a nothingburger.
But being "looked down on" is a crime?
Personally I consider both a nothingburger

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Sorry, but I don't care how long ago something so vile as Eugenics was done be it 10, 100, or 1,000 years ago. I don't care if it was the only reason we 'may' have even survived being infected by monsters the fact it was done and is just glazed over is well, horrid.
Eugenics is not necessarily vile.
It is one of those "hypothetically great, realistically bad" things.

The problem is that the people making eugenic choices are idiot politicians who choose for things like "blond hair" or "blue eyes"...
Or worse, intentionally aiming at picking for gullible people (moar votes) or lowering overall IQ (smart people make for bad slaves / will rise up against us)

But... this is a fictional example of eugenics being used right.
Instead of idiot politicians fucking over humanity with it... it was used by scientists to actually save humanity from extinction.
Job well fucking done!

Not at all a realistic depiction of how eugenics would get executed in the real world. But also not evil.

Last edited:

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
On eugenics:

Even if it's a good idea to boost human survival against monsters, it's one of these things that everyone needs to be on board with. Disregarding the possibility that Malik could have said that mainly for PR reasons, there is no guarantee that the resistance to monsterification/death is side-effect free. For example, the population could become weaker against normal viral infection, or increase the chances of developing life threatening complications. Without having all the information, 'Surviving the monster threat' can mean anything.

To give a more realistic example, let's take climate change. Even if everyone accepts climate change as a serious problem, there are a lot of different views about how to deal with it and it's quite possible that the solutions getting the most backing are a product of lobbyists with marginal effects on the actual problem.

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Somewhat changing gears...

anyone else annoyed the MC hasn't bothered using his lion powers yet? Like why is he getting winded and passing out just handling a measly threesome? The MC is just sleeping on his best genes for a harem, because he thinks its jaws were supposed to be helpful.

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
As far as i know the eugenics performed by HERO had two components:

1. Boost the fertility of humans compatible with monster infection, so they would survive the attacks and become superhuman.
2. Sterilize humans non compatible, so they won't produce children or as many children.

I can easily get on board with the first, it is mostly harmless and considering the circunstances entirely justifiable. The second however is VILE, it really makes me think about the worst moments of human history and it's something i don't think i would be able to support, i would argue that only doing the first was enough.

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
2. I don't even get what you're saying here. Ella's actions actually did more harm than even Nico's. In fact, unlike Nico who actually came to help us during the interview, Ella sent her student to cause problems. Problems that nearly got Brianna and Laurie killed but you don't care because it's Ella right?
While it wasn't her choice to send them necessarily as she was doing it because Langdon wanted it, I'm still putting blame on her for that since she couldn't even be bothered to tell them not to kill. Probably suited her actual plans anyway and another convenient moment to "train" us.

Even if it's a good idea to boost human survival against monsters, it's one of these things that everyone needs to be on board with.
Would never happen, at least not until all the people against it were dead and everyone was in agreement, but yeah it is fucked up, I'm just okay with it. Okay with the survival rate boost at any rate, not so much the sterility part which I had forgotten about. :KEK:

As far as i know the eugenics performed by HERO had two components:

1. Boost the fertility of humans compatible with monster infection, so they would survive the attacks and become superhuman.
2. Sterilize humans non compatible, so they won't produce children or as many children.

I can easily get on board with the first, it is mostly harmless and considering the circunstances entirely justifiable. The second however is VILE, it really makes me think about the worst moments of human history and it's something i don't think i would be able to support, i would argue that only doing the first was enough.
I'd completely forgotten about the second part, and that one I am not on board with, that goes a little bit counter to preventing extinction in the first place since you'd want more people regardless. At least it's not something that they did globally, I think, and isn't still done. :KEK:

anyone else annoyed the MC hasn't bothered using his lion powers yet? Like why is he getting winded and passing out just handling a measly threesome? The MC is just sleeping on his best genes for a harem, because he thinks its jaws were supposed to be helpful.
Yes, he shouldn't be getting tired anyway seeing as how he's got a superhuman physique to begin with and he's applied other things like night vision so why not this.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018

I'm just annoyed by the fact he hasn't considered going to a dinosaur museum and absorbing some of the DNA of some strong ass dinos or literally any other extinct animal. So much potential there but MC no use noggin once more.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes