DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I have pondered this long enough and have decided my course of action...

I pledge my allegiance to Mommy 4th...I must ensure the one who captured my heart, Lady Shadow has a long life...and of course to breed.

I thank you for opening my eyes elder brother Drako.

Long may Mommy 4th hold and embrace us all!
As it shall be junior brother, as it shall. Mommy 4th provides for all. Long life to you and your fair lady, Shadow. :devilish:

dd82

Jun 24, 2020
So, what I was wondering about for some time now:

At the end of the most recent episode, Ella comments on the viability of certain people to host superhuman powers. She is as of now probably one of the most powerful people in this story, yet she has blindspots (like everyone, I'm not saying it's a bad thing, it makes for better storytellling in fact). She didn't know about MC's ability to strait up invade foreign minds and copy their abilities. She seems to be seriously wrong about people's viability for powers, clearly she still underestimates the MC.

Why though? Is someone lying to her? Are her methods just flawed? Is she just lying about certain things?

If you get the too powerful too soon dead end (hilarious btw.), Ella clearly seems to put two and two together about the MC's mind reading/copy abilities, and seems to be VERY ok with it, she even mentions him to be the perfect host and is not overly surprised by his powers. This is at odds with what she claims at the end of the current content. If you admit the extent of your abilities to her a bit after this potential dead end, she will just kill you. I always found it rather strange, that she would just kill the MC. Maybe something changed in between those two events... idk.

Last edited:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
The serums aren't for Ella.
Both Klaus' and Kenny's father are on the council... So there actually is a direct benefit, funding...
Oscar's body is clear enough too, for Charlie... Pretty much all SIN members are loyal due to the vow to Charlie...
Most of the superhumans in containment are monsterfied, making a vow to Charlie seems unlikely.

There's twins being kidnapped now, she can't keep those forever, they're the bodies the Apostles will use...
Ella is needed for the ritual... We get a call Amber and Liz are in danger... Whatever plans she has with her body in HERO base, it better be fast if that's her only body... And she's still depending on others, if that's the case... Something really "not Ella"..

We don't know how much she struggled, her lieutenants collected several of them, Cole just was the one that gave them to Ella. Ella's heart and Agleacwif's heart were easy enough. The kids only lost Valravn's heart so Deryl made another.
There's only 1 uncategorised body. HERO however has been collecting shells from Avatars, no mention of complete hearts.
Besides that, from just the people we know there's : Jake, Michael, Alice, Ella, Aglaecwif, Valravn, the fairy and MC that have such a heart. We don't know who else, but it's not unlikely there's more spawns of Apostles....

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Having been going through my replay of the game I can safely say that Danica will not be alive through my playthrough. I totally forgot how much of a brutal cunt she was:

Screenshot_20230610-015816.png

Reactions: vogelbeest

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Both Klaus' and Kenny's father are on the council... So there actually is a direct benefit, funding...
Oscar's body is clear enough too, for Charlie... Pretty much all SIN members are loyal due to the vow to Charlie...
Most of the superhumans in containment are monsterfied, making a vow to Charlie seems unlikely.

There's twins being kidnapped now, she can't keep those forever, they're the bodies the Apostles will use...
Ella is needed for the ritual... We get a call Amber and Liz are in danger... Whatever plans she has with her body in HERO base, it better be fast if that's her only body... And she's still depending on others, if that's the case... Something really "not Ella"..

We don't know how much she struggled, her lieutenants collected several of them, Cole just was the one that gave them to Ella. Ella's heart and Agleacwif's heart were easy enough. The kids only lost Valravn's heart so Deryl made another.
There's only 1 uncategorised body. HERO however has been collecting shells from Avatars, no mention of complete hearts.
Besides that, from just the people we know there's : Jake, Michael, Alice, Ella, Aglaecwif, Valravn, the fairy and MC that have such a heart. We don't know who else, but it's not unlikely there's more spawns of Apostles....
Eh, did you forget that majority of the Apostle spawns you just named off are at HERO's base.....

There's Valravn, MC, Tiffany, Alice, Michael and Jake. If you include Tiffany as being the spawn of the 8th and possibly Deus. That's a grand total of 6 to 7 people. As far as I'm aware, HERO also knows the locations of these uncategorized monsters as well. So again, how does the act of infiltrating HERO prevent her from doing her plan with the Apostles, if they're needed?

Also why would Ella care about funding? She literally tells you she doesn't actually need money. So no, it's not a benefit. I'm also pretty sure that there's nothing in the game that would indicate Charlie's vow wouldn't work on monsters. The fact that all of these different types of monsters decided to even work with Ella sort of says otherwise. So I guess she could save Oscar but that's about it.

Like I said in my previous post, my stance is going to be the same on this. She intentionally got captured. There's no other reason for her to have not escaped otherwise.

Reactions: EndlessNights

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Having been going through my replay of the game I can safely say that Danica will not be alive through my playthrough. I totally forgot how much of a brutal cunt she was:

View attachment 2687498
You literally do worse to her and she couldn't heal from it without HERO's help lol. She was legit in a coma after you stabbed her through her chest, yet again and half blind after you fucked up her eyes. What more do you want from her? :KEK:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Eh, did you forget that majority of the Apostle spawns you just named off are at HERO's base.....
The point is they're not really rare... Just remember Ella's pills could make more of them...
Something easy enough for the council to fetch... Same like they been gathering those twins...
Ella just uses them, but in order to let them do those things she has to do her part...

As for Charlies vow there's nothing in the game that suggests it works on monsters...
Deryl made his vow before he monsterfied, he even monsterfied as a result of that vow...

Like I said in my previous post, my stance is going to be the same on this. She intentionally got captured. There's no other reason for her to have not escaped otherwise.
Having your enemy think you're dead means they're not looking for you now. She's a shapeshifter so she can go around pretty much in plain sight... Seems a very good reason for me.

The possibility that Ella uses that body to get into HERO base while being unable to do anything until her condition has been fixed just requires too many factors outside her control.
Nyx power needs to be lifted, Ella's body needs to be released from containment, so she needs inside agents powerful enough to neutralise Nyx's powers.... That's a tall order... And she would be unable to do anything else during that time...

It would make more sense she's conscious inside the Duncan tree, no need to break Nyx power or get inside help...
At the cost of being burned alive and resurrected on a daily basis, but with her control it might just tickle...
And no matter what she can chose her timing...

But why even do that when you can just take the shape of one of the HERO agents marked by Zara anytime you like?
Hex ports them to SIN base, Ella takes their form and walks into HERO base with zero problems...

xhib

Feb 1, 2019
Both of those dead ends were before the MC evolved to level 2. For me, I'm of the opinion she found out about his Memory Trait when he reached level 2. Around the time before he really fought Jake. The reason for that is because he started using it a lot around that time and because Deryl was on Ella side since the beach. He also likely had Zara's mark with Charlie's oath and told her everything about the MC.

As for the helping part, I've pretty much said the same, with Deus. His "help" just amounts to allowing her plan to succeed.

The serums aren't for Ella. They're for the people she has on her side that are stuck. The dangerous superhumans, monsters and so on are worth the effort. Especially because they'll likely join her side and fulfill her needs. It's not about Klaus or the others bodies. They're completely irrelevant actually and have no benefit. She won't be summoning the Apostles anytime soon so it's not an either or choice and it's not like this action wouldn't contribute to the act itself.

She likely did struggle to get 8 hearts, especially since she complained about the purity of them. So why take the extra time to gather more of the perfect purity when you can just get the "uncategorized" bodies from HERO that have guaranteed purity? Her body is also not contained in the power nullification room. As far as I know, the Negative Energy is still flowing through her. Malik and the others are confident that she's dead so they likely don't have her in that room. If they did, they wouldn't have to wait until it wore off to dissect her.

Ella stands to gain a lot from this infiltration. Serums, monster gear, information on HERO's superhumans, possible Apostle corpses and the locations of others that were found by Deus and Zack over the years. Then there's the new imprisoned allies and the MC. That's all worth it. Especially since she didn't lose a damn thing during HERO's infiltration of her base, like I pointed out. None of her students really did anything besides standing around. Hex, Goliath and Aglaecwif all got away so nothing of value was lost.

Why would Ella play around and not escape if it wasn't intentional? If her failure was set in stone from the start and she knew it, why would she willingly do the dumb thing and make herself large enough to be hit by Nyx? She already knew about Nyx's power. Why didn't she escape after ordering the others that they're retreating? She was still busy fighting with Nico. Unless you think her ultimate goal was to kill Nico so she can trap Malik and them in the collapsing dimension but she would've known that would fail as soon as he broke free so why would she continue to stall?

Using your own thought about Aglaecwif against you, why didn't Ella leave after she got bred then? If getting her loyalty was one of the goals then she completed that earlier on. In fact, she completed all of her assumed goals, minus killing Nico, so why was she still there? Why didn't Hex teleport her away? We know he can do it, even if Nico is there because he escaped with Cole and them during their fight.

So for me, I'm thinking her goal was always to use her own body as a trojan horse to get back into HERO. She intentionally got herself hit by Nyx. All so she can gather resources and beings for her own side, outside of SIN. I don't see my stance changing on this until we get further info.
I still don't buy that Ella has the MC's memory trait figured out just yet. I don't see much point in arguing, but I'll slap my thoughts in spoilers on the off-chance.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Read it. Don't read it. It's off my chest.

I wouldn't say Ella had zero losses.

She lost Deryl in the last battle. Cole made it clear she had other things for him to do and she doesn't have Rebis to replace him. Does she have another engineer for monster equipment with his potential?

And that S Class she had guarding Deryl's exit? Aglaecwif was already pissed at how many sons she'd lost before Malik got loose and the dimension collapsed. It's possible she's no longer following orders. That would also constitute a major loss. How much control does Zara and Charlie really have over her? Or Junior? Guess we'll find out.

Langdon's ID also got leaked. Not that Ella really cares about him. The kids in his Tower are a different story.

As for HERO being infiltrated for the umpteenth fucking time, I'd add my pick for the traitor:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
The point is they're not really rare... Just remember Ella's pills could make more of them...
Something easy enough for the council to fetch... Same like they been gathering those twins...
Ella just uses them, but in order to let them do those things she has to do her part...

As for Charlies vow there's nothing in the game that suggests it works on monsters...
Deryl made his vow before he monsterfied, he even monsterfied as a result of that vow...

Having your enemy think you're dead means they're not looking for you now. She's a shapeshifter so she can go around pretty much in plain sight... Seems a very good reason for me.

The possibility that Ella uses that body to get into HERO base while being unable to do anything until her condition has been fixed just requires too many factors outside her control.
Nyx power needs to be lifted, Ella's body needs to be released from containment, so she needs inside agents powerful enough to neutralise Nyx's powers.... That's a tall order... And she would be unable to do anything else during that time...

It would make more sense she's conscious inside the Duncan tree, no need to break Nyx power or get inside help...
At the cost of being burned alive and resurrected on a daily basis, but with her control it might just tickle...
And no matter what she can chose her timing...

But why even do that when you can just take the shape of one of the HERO agents marked by Zara anytime you like?
Hex ports them to SIN base, Ella takes their form and walks into HERO base with zero problems...
I'm not sure why you're mentioning the tree when I literally said it plays a part in the whole thing...

Nothing you said here goes against the fact that Ella intentionally got caught to get inside HERO's base. It doesn't matter if she faked her death and hide in tree(which I said btw) or used her shapeshifting to slip in, the intent would still be to get into HERO's base again. It's not like Hex can't come and get her. She already handed his pills to HERO and she used him last time to block Lexi while she escaped.

We're going to start going in circles soon so I'm dropping it here.

alkeera

May 1, 2018
Food worshipping fools have filled this thread. Don't play with it and just eat them all already. Only make exceptions if your livestock is breedable or lactating and can produce more.

Reactions: bloodaxis

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I still don't buy that Ella has the MC's memory trait figured out just yet. I don't see much point in arguing, but I'll slap my thoughts in spoilers on the off-chance.
Read it. Don't read it. It's off my chest.

I wouldn't say Ella had zero losses.

She lost Deryl in the last battle. Cole made it clear she had other things for him to do and she doesn't have Rebis to replace him. Does she have another engineer for monster equipment with his potential?

And that S Class she had guarding Deryl's exit? Aglaecwif was already pissed at how many sons she'd lost before Malik got loose and the dimension collapsed. It's possible she's no longer following orders. That would also constitute a major loss. How much control does Zara and Charlie really have over her? Or Junior? Guess we'll find out.

Langdon's ID also got leaked. Not that Ella really cares about him. The kids in his Tower are a different story.

As for HERO being infiltrated for the umpteenth fucking time, I'd add my pick for the traitor:
Thing is, Deryl likes to brag about shit, so he likely spilled the beans as soon as possible to get Ella's attention. She wouldn't even had to have asked. Also, I think Zara's ability might have some kind of eavesdropping mechanic to it. The MC got a point with Ella for not giving up too much info when he was meeting the Captains. This was while he still had her mark on. Just speculation for now until we know more about her ability but it's possible she put one on Deryl too and heard everything they said, including how the MC read his memories to find his actual body.

I also don't think Ella would've went that long without knowing and still considered the MC a target for just his shapeshifting. That said, if she somehow still didn't know, she definitely knew after he went to HERO. MC was a memory whore around that time. Dude was using and saying he had it loud and proud for everyone. Might as well have put a sign on his forehead and told Ella to come get him when he was alone.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
We're going to start going in circles soon so I'm dropping it here.
Nah, we're not going circles, i gave you arguments why this situation is to complex to simply be planned...
Either Ella is "dead" or better neutralised but it wasn't her plan... Accidents happen, Cole said she was late...
But infiltrating HERO base with so many factors being unsure is illogical. Ella can infiltrate HERO base very easy with hardly any risk of failure, so why should she?

Conclusion is easy, she wants HERO to think she is out of the picture and is outside HERO base working on her Apostle plan, or she is really captured and unable to do anything until help arrives... Ella is very tactical, she would always go for the plan with the least chance of failure... But being kept powerless in hero quarantine hardly seems a masterplan to me..

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Nah, we're not going circles, i gave you arguments why this situation is to complex to simply be planned...
Either Ella is "dead" or better neutralised but it wasn't her plan... Accidents happen, Cole said she was late...
But infiltrating HERO base with so many factors being unsure is illogical. Ella can infiltrate HERO base very easy with hardly any risk of failure, so why should she?

Conclusion is easy, she wants HERO to think she is out of the picture and is outside HERO base working on her Apostle plan, or she is really captured and unable to do anything until help arrives... Ella is very tactical, she would always go for the plan with the least chance of failure... But being kept powerless in hero quarantine hardly seems a masterplan to me..
And I simply disagree with your conclusion, just like you had with mine. So that's the end of this discussion.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
It is I that shall cast the first stone....Alice is mid....let the Waifu wars begin.

Dogclappers we must assemble to defend the honor of our Lady Shadow!
View attachment 2686826
Her beauty knows no bounds! We shall strike the Alice Supremacy brigade while they are distracted by her big ass tits!

Once that is over we shall establish our dominance over the remaining Waifu factions. Our only true threat is those who worship mommy 4th....and the weird few who like NTR Liz.
shadow is not a waifu because you don't have sex with her. because she is a dog.
she is a good girl though. one might even say best girl.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I wonder if Ella's body at HERO would be enough to devour at one point for corruption path MC...
That way Ella could still be alive endgame no matter what.... Just a thought...

Ebrietas

Jul 15, 2018
Can the body of HERO be a clone, I mean we don't know what Ella can do at her 5th evo fully it's possible she cut a part of herself and that part regenerated into another Ella if that is even possible...

It's just a theory I am throwing out here

Reactions: bloodaxis

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017

Valid points, but Ella also happens to be very impulsive and doesn't seem to plan much of anything beyond momentary whims from what we've seen of her. Her going with the flow and adjusting as needed would produce pretty much everything that's happened around her. There are also of course indications of her thinking ahead now and then but she just strikes me as incredibly chaotic both in thought and action.

Reactions: vogelbeest

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
Can we assume Ella is able to use "clones" based on her fight against Nico/Malik ?

It was explained that Nico couldn't teleport her sometimes because most of her body was outside of the portals, meaning (i guess) the smaller body was connected to the large one hidden underground. But Ella was running, jumping, walking over lava and shit, Mc's body parts disconnected to his main body evaporate, so coud Ella disconnect at will and only do that when she wanted to avoid teleportation ?

Because that's relevant not just to Ella current situation but also to Mc's possible future powers.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes