vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
but Ella also happens to be very impulsive
Most of what she does actually is done in order to reach her end goal. She's not so much impulsive, but rather she's a pragmatic opportunist. Not everything can be planned, she has no vision of the future like Deus and Zack and that's probably exactly why what she does often works... She simply makes the best out of the situation. Perhaps even with some impulsivity like you said... hmmm... ;)

We know from Ella she just needs a miniscule part of her body to survive, we've seen her controlling 2 bodies at the same time. Her regeneration, control and chances of survival are phenomenal... She can adjust to situations on the battlefield with ease. It's Ella, she only depends on herself, everything else is just a tool to reach her goals... If one tool doesn't work, find another... The moment MC can't deliver what she wants from him, he's dead or forgotten. (sometimes even if he delivers/dead ends)

Last edited:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Or maybe the cunt can open wormholes is just that they are more power Hungry than the skips

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Now that i remember after cuntboy tv drama she kind of created one ................. so the cunt can create a webway boy the drukis and the emperor gonna be mad Lol

devilsdetails

Jun 18, 2018
I never got how Nico couldn't teleport Ella but somehow teleported a part of the sun to earth.
Well if what we know about her power is correct in that it only teleports whats in the bounds of the ring, it works. The sun is a ball of gas and energy. It's all held together by gravity. If the portal just 'Connected' the 2 points in space - i.e. some point in the sun and the mountain they were standing on - the heat, energy, and radiation would spill through. The explosion would just be the immediate atmosphere igniting and literally everything in the localized area instantly evaporating. The instant Nico closed the portal the sun's effect would stop and the area would collapse as the area rapidly cooled. I didn't read as it she 'literally' bought the sun to the area but rather 'figuratively' bought its influence to the area.

That or maybe the sun is an inanimate thing that isn't as tightly "held" together since its just gas and energy so her portals can just pinch of a piece. Whatever it was baller as hell

Last edited:

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
The sun is just matter/energy, whereas a full entity probably has some metaphysical part like a soul like thing attached to it so it requires the whole part of it to be within the teleporting circle.
Yeah it just seems a bit arbitrary tbh, the Ella clones is still essentially just matter/energy. I don't see how anything similar to a soul should impact the teleportation.

And even then, I highly doubt killing the clone would actually destroy a part of Ella's soul/harm her in any way. It just seems like a meat sac that has her mind connected to the real Ella.

But hey the sun teleportation was pretty fuckin cool, so I can let it pass lol.

Reactions: vogelbeest

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I never got how Nico couldn't teleport Ella but somehow teleported a part of the sun to earth.
I thought that was a bit strange myself. She can teleport a chunk of the sun's core which is massive as hell compared to earth, but had a problem with Ella? Only way I rationalized it was that she simply opened a rift to it that was extremely wide and let the heat and radiation pour through it. It's the only other explanation I could think of for how she did it. She did say she teleported a chunk from the core of the sun though so it's kind of hard to go with my explanation of it.

The next question is where the hell has Nico been for her to be able to open portals in all of these locations? Her teleportation works on what she can see and where she's been before. Either her eyesight is insane as hell or she's been taking trips to the center of the earth and the sun, for fun, apparently. On top of the sun thing, she was able to teleport molten iron from the Earth's core.

The sun is just matter/energy, whereas a full entity probably has some metaphysical part like a soul like thing attached to it so it requires the whole part of it to be within the teleporting circle.
But then, how would we go about explaining Hex teleporting Goliath, who was much larger and way bigger than Ella was in her monster body? We know Nico's teleporting is more advanced than Hex's but both function basically the same in that their target need to be inside of their ring. Only thing is she can't create Dimensions like him. Location shouldn't have realistic been a problem since she did open multiple portals right underground against Ella. It's one of those head scratchers that was probably not explained a bit too well but most likely made sense. Like Hex being able to expand his ring ridiculously wide in comparison.

Also, I legit want WW to show us Nico's past for that exact reason. Have us see her traverse all of the dimensions on accident. Kind of like in Dr Strange when the Ancient One sent him through all of the realms in the Marvel movie. It would be a great way to show how the setting is and all the insane shit out there in space and beyond. Nico had to have freaked out while learning her power and got lost at some point out there.

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Well if what we know about her power is correct in that it only teleports whats in the bounds of the ring, it works. The sun is a ball of gas and energy. It's all held together by gravity. If the portal just 'Connected' the 2 points in space - i.e. some point in the sun and the mountain they were standing on - the heat, energy, and radiation would spill through. The explosion would just be the immediate atmosphere igniting and literally everything in the localized area instantly evaporating. The instant Nico closed the portal the sun's effect would stop and the area would collapse as the area rapidly cooled. I didn't read as it she 'literally' bought the sun to the area but rather 'figuratively' bought its influence to the area
I thought about that but it still doesn't make sense. Nico should still just be able to make a "hole" in space (the ground or something) to teleport Ella assuming she just connected two points in space. Clearly not what she's doing here.

I.e if she can create a portal to a location near the sun, she should be able to create the same portal to push Ella's clone there aswell.

Last edited:

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
The next question is where the hell has Nico been for her to be able to open portals in all of these locations? Her teleportation works on what she can see and where she's been before. Either her eyesight is insane as hell or she's been taking trips to the center of the earth and the sun, for fun, apparently. On top of the sun thing, she was able to teleport molten iron from the Earth's core.
Nico's powers are some of that i'd like more info about, i mean yes we can see the sun from earth so i imagine distance doesn't play a role, she could travel through insane distances just by looking at stars if that's the case, but what about the core of the earth, i don't think she has a strong heat resistance or anything like that, she could chill in space maybe (depending on how much 4 evolution really improves your ability to survive in harsh conditions, Mc for example was fine in space but that was "beyond 5") but not at the molten core of earth, or the center of the sun.

Reactions: DrakoGhoul

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
The sunflares simply aren't solid... it's a fluid, gasses, but not one....

Ella "(Six rings, six portals. But she always keeps at least one on her for a teleport if she gets in danger-)"
Ella "(Even so, five active at a time is five times what Hex can do. She can't host dimensions, but her teleportation is far more advanced.)"
Ella "(I'd like to kill her before we retreat, but do I have time? At this speed I can keep ahead, no matter what configuration she arranges her portals to trap me in, however-)"

Nico "(She's too fast for me to pin point normally and I can't leave my portals as traps while also using them to hunt her-)"
Nico "(I need long lasting obstacles to limit her range of movement, she'll slow if I can corner her-)"
Nico "(I heard she can fly, but she hasn't grown wings yet. If she does.... Lightning clouds maybe? Or combine my portals and rain burning metal from the sky....)"

"But Ella remains exactly where she is, her wounds healing through the heat, her shapeshifting restoring her natural body."
Nico "How the fuck did you-"
"Resisting Nico's teleportation should be impossible, she's not affecting the body directly, rather creating two separate points in space that her target simply travels through."
"It's why she's been regarded as one of the most dangerous superhumans on the planet since she was a level 3."
"Because even if you surpass her in power, she can still send you anywhere within the range of her powers, as long as your body is caught inside one of her rings."
"But somehow, Ella has resisted the effects, or nullified it."

"The ground beneath Ella explodes, splitting the small mountain both her and Nico stand on."
"From it emerges a monstrous creature, a wriggling mass of teeth, claws, tails, tentacles and more."
"And at their head is Ella's body, fused into the heart of the mound of flesh, controlling it-"
Nico "(Fuck, I knew it. She was hiding her real body...)"
Ella "I'm guessing your power works mostly like Hex's does. If more of your target's body is outside of your ring, than inside, you can't teleport them, right?"
Nico "...."
Ella "Which means with a body like this, I'm almost immune to your powers..."

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
The strange thing is how can MC or Deryl destroy the hexenrings portal so easily, when Nico's portal just blasts sunflares and whatever else nasty stuff that's coming through... MC just tosses in a tentacle and "poof!" it's gone...
It would make sense if Alice could do that with her graviton powers...

"Turning my back to her, I thrust my tentacle into the ring of light's border, disrupting the circling energy and breaking the portal."

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Nico's powers are some of that i'd like more info about, i mean yes we can see the sun from earth so i imagine distance doesn't play a role, she could travel through insane distances just by looking at stars if that's the case, but what about the core of the earth, i don't think she has a strong heat resistance or anything like that, she could chill in space maybe (depending on how much 4 evolution really improves your ability to survive in harsh conditions, Mc for example was fine in space but that was "beyond 5") but not at the molten core of earth, or the center of the sun.
Yeah, that would be cool and I hope we do get it. She had to have tested her power a lot to do all of that stuff and I'm actually interested in hearing all of the stuff she saw when she did it. She even told the MC that if he got too close to M33's, he would be tossed off into some far away dimension that even she can't bring him back from. It's almost like she's speaking from experience either before or after she was infected.

I also want to see how Deus perceives the world as well with his future sight. Maybe get some looks at the "horrors/terrors" of the universe that he mentioned to the MC? Or how his time traveling works and what are the limitations.

Those two have some of the interesting possibilities for getting a peek into stuff beyond Earth. Maybe after we get close to Nico, we can get a look into her memories or we get teleported away accidentally and she comes to get us? Have us hopping across multiple points in space while being stranded together. This last one probably won't happen but the memory one is possible.

This update really made me want to see what's beyond Earth. Too bad the MC's power is currently horrible for traveling it by himself.

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
I thought that was a bit strange myself. She can teleport a chunk of the sun's core which is massive as hell compared to earth, but had a problem with Ella? Only way I rationalized it was that she simply opened a rift to it that was extremely wide and let the heat and radiation pour through it. It's the only other explanation I could think of for how she did it. She did say she teleported a chunk from the core of the sun though so it's kind of hard to go with my explanation of it.

But then, how would we go about explaining Hex teleporting Goliath, who was much larger and way bigger than Ella was in her monster body? We know Nico's teleporting is more advanced than Hex's but both function basically the same in that their target need to be inside of their ring. Only thing is she can't create Dimensions like him. Location shouldn't have realistic been a problem since she did open multiple portals right underground against Ella. It's one of those head scratchers that was probably not explained a bit too well but most likely made sense. Like Hex being able to expand his ring ridiculously wide in comparison.

Also, I legit want WW to show us Nico's past for that exact reason. Have us see her traverse all of the dimensions on accident. Kind of like in Dr Strange when the Ancient One sent him through all of the realms in the Marvel movie. It would be a great way to show how the setting is and all the insane shit out there in space and beyond. Nico had to have freaked out while learning her power and got lost at some point out there.
The Hex teleporting Goliath thing I saw as it just having more control over its one teleportation, as in a much larger ring, whereas she is more versatile and can juggle more things and do more things at the same time. That's my read on it anyway and like always could just be pure nonsense. :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes