theola

Dec 21, 2019
The walkthrough pdf is easy enough to use....
There's really not much needed but reading, all checks and stat increases are there...
Only for corruption path you need a few certain choices at the start but that's in the walkthrough too, one of the last pages.
Yeah, I played the game before and the pdf is helpful, but switching screens between choices is kindda annoying. That's the only thing stopping me from replaying the game

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
I'll never understand people saying they need a walkthrough mod to tell them what to do...
Like, seriously, most of the choices are basically roleplay only, or so obvious you need to be missing a brain to not understand. And the rare ones that lead to a game over... do so in so little time it's not that problematic. Plus those dead end paths are still chuck full of interesting informations...

People really need to learn to fucking use the save and load function again instead of wanting to just have to click on the pretty green color without reading a single word in a text based game.
I find it more useful for affection points, going blind you either need to trust only the words or constantly go back to check the changes, also some are very annoying, like the bad end for telling Ella about the poison, the death only comes during the Jake fight, you need a lot of saves to avoid things like that whitout using walkthrough.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I find it more useful for affection points, going blind you either need to trust only the words or constantly go back to check the changes, also some are very annoying, like the bad end for telling Ella about the poison, the death only comes during the Jake fight, you need a lot of saves to avoid things like that whitout using walkthrough.
That's just common sense...? Unless you barely read anything and get zero feel for the characters personality, it's fairly obvous what choices will bite you in the ass...

We all have preferences, if yours is to save and reload between choices, that's on you. What do you mean roleplay? unless you didn't play the game, you get game overs if you pick the wrong choices. Also, it really shows how much of your brain cells remains if your immediate response is to criticize and abuse those that doesn't see things the same way as you. Since I didn't mention you in my initial post, can you please fuck off..
You clearly didn't play the game past the first 15 minutes if you think it either "Right choice continue, or wrong choice game over". You want to act big while having no fucking clue of if I even know the game because you barely downloaded, played a bit and came posting to complain.
And before you pretend the opposite, if you had spent any amount of time either reading or using the search function in this thread, you'd have seen I've been active in it for a long, long time.

Next time you want to act like a smartass accusing people of not knowing what they are talking about contrary to your great expertise, try to avoid targeting one of the people in this thread with the most hours spent combing the game...

DrakoGhoul you seeing this shit ? Me not having played the game because any non-right choice is a game over ? :KEK:

Yeah. Using a towel when you are a duck with waterproofed feathers is next level of insanity.
Not even that, but using one to hide your lower half while never wearing pants the rest of the time... :KEK:

alkeera

May 1, 2018
I'll never understand people saying they need a walkthrough mod to tell them what to do...
Like, seriously, most of the choices are basically roleplay only, or so obvious you need to be missing a brain to not understand. And the rare ones that lead to a game over... do so in so little time it's not that problematic. Plus those dead end paths are still chuck full of interesting informations...

People really need to learn to fucking use the save and load function again instead of wanting to just have to click on the pretty green color without reading a single word in a text based game.
I don't use a pdf with walkthough but i keep an opened window with gamecode in the background. WW's code is so beautiful in its simplicity that i almost masturbate to it. Also it helps to avoid bugs or see other routes/deadends. And variable names are in sometimes foreshadowing.

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
That's just common sense...? Unless you barely read anything and get zero feel for the characters personality, it's fairly obvous what choices will bite you in the ass...
Yes, mostly you can get a feel just by reading, Valravn fight and monster Deryl fight are good examples, you can guess the right choice by reading but what i mean is:
1. Affections points might be more difficult, just being "nice" is not enough for every character, and to be sure it is easier to read the walkthrough.
2.Not all bad ends are immediate, and some consequences take some time, the amount of people who chose Agleacwif just to go back to save Laurie are an example, and it's not even a bad end per se.

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Listened to your guys' advice and tried the game, ended up getting hooked and played for hours. Pretty enjoyable stuff. I got up to the part where we wake up in the hospital after the party and stopped there.

My thoughts as a new player if anyone's interested.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
Listened to your guys' advice and tried the game, ended up getting hooked and played for hours. Pretty enjoyable stuff. I got up to the part where we wake up in the hospital after the party and stopped there.

Welcome brother, we are a rowdy bunch but everyone here loves this damn game and for a good reason. (y)

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020

You're in for some surprises, then.

And trust me, you'll learn to want to do far, far worse to fucking Jared.
I doubt there's a single soul in this thread that doesn't want to torture him for some time.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
2.Not all bad ends are immediate, and some consequences take some time, the amount of people who chose Agleacwif just to go back to save Laurie are an example, and it's not even a bad end per se.
I think it really depends on the future content. But the immediate results are kinda unclear.
Taking the shopeye on "skill path" can be +6 skill but losing Laurie... But it looks like she's going for Deryl anyway...

Saving Laurie here, would mean you might still get to devour her later. Also when the son comes for us, you might be able to devour the son of Deryl and Aglaecwif... Corruption path seems clear anyway... (but Laurie's future is looking grim lol)

Saving Laurie and keeping the shopeye is another option... But what is the value of the eye later?
Or using the favor and possibly the shopeye for information? No stat gain, losing the eye, but how valuable is the info?

Reactions: bloodaxis

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
You don't need a walkthrough, you have us. Any questions you may have we'll be happy to answer. It CAN NOT be fun spoiling yourself with what the "right or "wrong" choices are by switch back between the walkthrough and game, stop lying to yourself.

This game literally only has like 3 major life changing choices, those are:
1. Michael Power or Skill point.
2. Picking the Eye or the Horn.
3. Picking Left or Right during the Diamond War.

The rest is LITERALLY common sense. If you need to baby proof your way through the game that's ridiculous. The Affection points have came into play ONCE. If you are just maxing everyone's opinion then you're literally fine. The only time a choice may matter is again, common sense: Brianna may not sleep with you for her last current sex scene if you are brutalizing your hero image in public, which makes sense. The "Dead Ends" you're talking about barely happen unless you are lobotomized and pick a wrong and usually obvious choice. The only example I can think of with a twist is killing Christine, but you should already know she's Ella's friend , the game has a funny way of making it's characters not completely lacking of common sense, this isn't an incest game.

If you have any non brain rot questions let us know, there is a walkthrough already if you REALLY want to play the game the most BORING way possible, but no one is going to make a mod to hold your hand on whether or not you should spy on Alice in the bathroom or not with how frequent this game is updated.

Last edited:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Well damn, Papa Syther leaves to ponder the greatness of Mommy 4th and taking Lady Shadow on a walk and I come back to fuckery.

The majority of bad ends are immediate. I can literally only recall 2 instances where it took a good period of time before bad end appears.

If you kill Christie Ella will kill you later in the game (when you visit Mia)

I believe if you select a wrong choice during the fight with Val he'll kill you no matter what (and that fight does go on for quite a while).

The choice between Algeacwif vs saving Laurie isn't even a bad 'end' in any regard so I'm not too sure why that's referenced. Yeah it sucks she dies if you picked the monster to breed but it is what it is for real.

Choices have consequences, sometimes those lead to character deaths be it our MC or others, just a lil bit of that cause and effect mah boi.

------------

This game has various checks for all sorts of things. Most (if not all) are easily passed. The only time you'll fail an ability check (for power or skill) is if you actively avoided gaining power and or skill (which at that point you were just sabotaging yourself).

Dead ends are for the most part obvious in this game (and a grain of common sense will tell you this.)

Also there's zero need to insult someone over pointing out how brain dead you're being.

And I'm just saying this cause I have played this for so damn long but I never saw the point in the walkthrough for this game (except for scenes) since most things are pretty clear on what you'll get imo.

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
The majority of bad ends are immediate. I can literally only recall 2 instances where it took a good period of time before bad end appears.

If you kill Christie Ella will kill you later in the game (when you visit Mia)

I believe if you select a wrong choice during the fight with Val he'll kill you no matter what (and that fight does go on for quite a while).

The choice between Algeacwif vs saving Laurie isn't even a bad 'end' in any regard so I'm not too sure why that's referenced. Yeah it sucks she dies if you picked the monster to breed but it is what it is for real.

Choices have consequences, sometimes those lead to character deaths be it our MC or others, just a lil bit of that cause and effect mah boi.
Yes, the whole talk was about walkthough mod, so my intake is "it's easier to use an walkthrough especially regarding affection points and to avoid bad ends that are not immediate so you don't need to replay a big chunk of the game again".
I used Aglaecwif/Laurie as an example of something that takes time to happen, many would like to avoid, you can't guess at the time by the dialogue and could be avoided by reading a walkthrough.

I think it really depends on the future content. But the immediate results are kinda unclear.
Taking the shopeye on "skill path" can be +6 skill but losing Laurie... But it looks like she's going for Deryl anyway...

Saving Laurie here, would mean you might still get to devour her later. Also when the son comes for us, you might be able to devour the son of Deryl and Aglaecwif... Corruption path seems clear anyway... (but Laurie's future is looking grim lol)

Saving Laurie and keeping the shopeye is another option... But what is the value of the eye later?
Or using the favor and possibly the shopeye for information? No stat gain, losing the eye, but how valuable is the info?
Honestly, i think the reason shopkeep gave you the eye was not to give to Aglaecwif, and since you can not give while keeping Laurie alive (a minor character yes but many would rather have her live) my guess is that it will be useful later.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
This is an aside, but when/if our offspring shows up and it just so happens it's a female, we better be able to fuck them, I'm just saying. :KEK:
I wonder if the gender will always be the same for ze offsrping (depending if it was the MC or Deryl who fucked da big titty monster).

From what I can tell tho she only gives birth to sons (perhaps if she gave birth to a daughter that'd be competition for her and she might not want dat like some sort of Queen ant fuckery, she doesn't want another to upstage her or whatever).

Reactions: DrakoGhoul

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
I wonder if the gender will always be the same for ze offsrping (depending if it was the MC or Deryl who fucked da big titty monster).

From what I can tell tho she only gives birth to sons (perhaps if she gave birth to a daughter that'd be competition for her and she might not want dat).
I'm just hoping our connection to the Origin makes it so she has a girl, and realises she better stick around because we're destined for great things, need more of that big titty monster.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
That PDF walkthrough if I'm not wrong was literally included only to collect scenes and that's about it. I haven't checked the most up to date iteration (I last looked at it around the time of Jake fight) but as far as I could tell it only covered sex scenes.

At the end of the day this game doesn't need a walkthrough and if it did literally ANY of the dudes who make walkthrough mods would of done it by now. But guess what? No one has. Why? Cause it isn't needed.

WeirdWorld was kind enough to provide one and keep it updated for scene collection (as far as I'm aware) and that's the best your gonna get but I'm sure some fan has worked on one (but even that isn't exactly needed imo).

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
I'm just hoping our connection to the Origin makes it so she has a girl, and realises she better stick around because we're destined for great things, need more of that big titty monster.
I mean Mc can change the gender of regular humans already, maybe chaging the gender of superhumans and monsters is the next step :unsure:. I have some unwilling subjects i would like to try this (looking at you Cole).
By the way if Aglaecwif only has sons maybe she wants a daughter, and if she doesn't Mc could be a single dad, one with lots of girlfriends that is.

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018

Maybe the eye can be used in the fight against Aglaecwif's spawn that surely is coming in the future if what Valravn says is true (dude hasn't lied to us so far), or we can get another opportunity to barter in the future with her when going the save Laurie route. It IS strange that the MC makes a mental note about the information being useful when you ask her to explain things instead of power or skill... maybe it will net more skill\power points in the long run or net you a "point" in some segment like Valravn and Deryl fights.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes