RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Maybe the eye can be used in the fight against Aglaecwif's spawn that surely is coming in the future if what Valravn says is true (dude hasn't lied to us so far), or we can get another opportunity to barter in the future with her when going the save Laurie route. It IS strange that the MC makes a mental note about the information being useful when you ask her to explain things instead of power or skill... maybe it will net more skill\power points in the long run or net you a "point" in some segment like Valravn and Deryl fights.
I'd rather we keep the Eye and use it as a way of gaining either more power or corruption. The Shopkeeper mentions "taking the longer route" as if the pay off is the same just longer? (i.e Horn equals Power). But I agree it would be nice if fighting our spawn was a way to grant power and skill you missed if you asked the questions; allowing you to do both.

I'm pretty sure Deryl didn't fuck Aglaecwif, I had thought he mentioned they traded items (hence him getting the resurrection serum to save Laurie). Plus is it possible for proxies to breed? He wasn't really in the right state of mind either, or making a quippy usual joke about sleeping with a monster either. I dunno if I was W.W that's what I'd do.

Make our spawn a way of gaining missed power or skill and maybe sprinkle some corruption depending on how you handle it. Otherwise of Deryl DID fuck her and made a spawn I feel like it makes that path all the more useless (assuming you picked the Horn or lost the Eye for info).

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
Maybe the eye can be used in the fight against Aglaecwif's spawn that surely is coming in the future if what Valravn says is true (dude hasn't lied to us so far), or we can get another opportunity to barter in the future with her when going the save Laurie route. It IS strange that the MC makes a mental note about the information being useful when you ask her to explain things instead of power or skill... maybe it will net more skill\power points in the long run or net you a "point" in some segment like Valravn and Deryl fights.
Well Aglaecwif takes the eye so i don't think you can use to anything anymore if you meet her, by the way when you get the eye from shopkeep he says "So it's knowledge you seek ? or perhaps you antecipate the pleasure that awaits within ? either way its yours, enjoy it in your dreams."
It fits meeting her "its knowledge you seek" meaning she answers your questions, "the pleasure that awaits within" being her scene.
I don't think we could get it for no reason if choosing to not meet Aglaecwif but i'm curious about how it will be useful now.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Well Aglaecwif takes the eye so i don't think you can use to anything anymore if you meet her, by the way when you get the eye from shopkeep he says "So it's knowledge you seek ? or perhaps you antecipate the pleasure that awaits within ? either way its yours, enjoy it in your dreams."
It fits meeting her "its knowledge you seek" meaning she answers your questions, "the pleasure that awaits within" being her scene.
I don't think we could get it for no reason if choosing to not meet Aglaecwif but i'm curious about how it will be useful now.
Yes but if I'm not mistaken the Shopkeeper also mentions (still doing my replay) that it's the memories of an ancient monster yes? I had thought somewhere down the line we would use the Eye to grant us even FURTHER power than the instant Horn via the end of the night during like a Bedtime dream sequence or something but that has yet to be proven.

It's only usage thus far has been giving it to Aglaecwif, if that is it's ONLY usage; she is the single worse choice in the game because you lose out on power, skill, info with a TEASE (a fucking sin if you ask me), and saving Laurie. All in exchange for ONE sex scene and a potential kid we may or may not murder in the end? I'll pass.

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
Yes but if I'm not mistaken the Shopkeeper also mentions (still doing my replay) that it's the memories of an ancient monster yes? I had thought somewhere down the line we would use the Eye to grant us even FURTHER power than the instant Horn via the end of the night during like a Bedtime dream sequence or something but that has yet to be proven.

It's only usage thus far has been giving it to Aglaecwif, if that is it's ONLY usage; she is the single worse choice in the game because you lose out on power, skill, info with a TEASE (a fucking sin if you ask me), and saving Laurie. All in exchange for ONE sex scene and a potential kid we may or may not murder in the end? I'll pass.
Yes he says that it's "an eye containing the memories of an ancient monster". At first i assumed it had something to do with Mc memory powers, or since the alternative was the horn (giving power) that it could be useful to give skill points down the road.

Fighting red light monster gives 5 power and 3 skill (max), Aglaecwif gives 10 power or 3 skill, with the eye you can get 20 power/6 skill/10 power and 3 skill, but also no stat increase at all if you go for the info (the most dissapointing until now) and a monster kid i HOPE we meet.

The "no thanks" point to me was Laurie, i don't even care if she ends with Deryl i like her and i don't want the poor thing dead, she already had enough shit to deal with.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Boy what the fuck i was out only half a day; and the forum sure went full Heresy this is the last time i let my wife take me to the Woods to hike i was sure she was gonna murder me but it was way worse she took me insect hunting now i'm tired as fuck. so what new degenerates and Kinks have come to this forum mother have mercy as your children become worse perverts as our family grows brah isn't this what happens to fulgrim on the Heresy? XD meh fuck it we always new we were heretics.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Boy what the fuck i was out only half a day and the forum sure went full Heresy last time i let my wife take me to the Woods to hike i was sure she was gonna murder me but it was way worse she took me insect hunting now i'm tired as fuck so what new degenerates and Kinks have come to this forum mother have mercy as your children become worse perverts as our family grows brah isn't this what happens to fulgrim on the Heresy? XD meh fuck it we always new we were heretics
You missed out on a good idiocy fest mah boi. Hope you had fun with the missus tho!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Boy what the fuck i was out only half a day; and the forum sure went full Heresy this is the last time i let my wife take me to the Woods to hike i was sure she was gonna murder me but it was way worse she took me insect hunting now i'm tired as fuck. so what new degenerates and Kinks have come to this forum mother have mercy as your children become worse perverts as our family grows brah isn't this what happens to fulgrim on the Heresy? XD meh fuck it we always new we were heretics.
Always a pleasure to see your non sensical ramblings necromater, always a pleasure

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Indeed! I wonder if your parents raised you in such manner? Nah has to be it. I'm guessing your mom whenever she hops into fights with the old man she just sends emojis whenever he gets her in a fit of some sort...or maybe its the reverse and your dad does it.

I seen a few kids do this before, usually taught by the parents.
Let it go. thats what he wants be the better pervert

Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
MC.jpg
As the new troll of our cave is asking weirdthings why we only have one meme in this meme mine of a game and it was born out of blueballs i would do it myself but i suck at editing plus i'm to lazy to learn XD we Need more memes oh i forgot the alice ones good job fellow simps of the alice faction.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
View attachment 2691309
As the new troll of our cave is asking weirdthings why we only have one meme in this meme mine of a game and it was born out of blueballs i would do it myself but i suck at editing plus i'm to lazy to learn XD we Need more memes oh i forgot the alice ones good job fellow simps of the alice faction.
I'm surprised no memes popped up about Ella yet (or fuckboy Cole) both are meme worthy

Last edited:

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I wonder if you have a poop fetish. No shame from me, scat ain't my boat but I'm sure its yours.
Question. If a turd likes to eat shit, does that make said turd cannibalistic ?

Also this whole mess is starting to get you enough points to get you into the ranks of my favorite people in this thread :KEK:
I usually get bored having to catch up multiple pages but this was hilarious :KEK:

Reactions: ItzSyther
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes