ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
ok hear me out, Alice is a pretty cool waifu with her being a mafia princess but what about Emily the big titty goth rockstar
View attachment 2691382
1. She also has big tits
2. she has that goth aesthetic goth look
3. She play muisc and can sing
4. She can get down on the more kinky side sometime
and 5 this one might be the most important, she the owner of Shadow "the dog" so if you get with her u get shadow for all of the shadow cultist out there. She the best pick because you basically get a two for one deal

lastly about this whole mod topic, in my flaw opinion a walkthrough mod would be nice to have as it would make the game some what easy it really isn't needed as with URM and the walkthrough mod with console command you basically have a walkthrough mod in game. so if people want to maximized their game just have all of those and everything peachy
Emily is a great girl although I never really cared too much about her (now her dog Shadow on the other hand....)

Now my opinion is most def in the minority in the community but I don't care for any of the main girls (Alice, Emily, Tiffany, Ella, etc) I prefer chicks like Claudia, Mia, Nikki, and the prison cop (she can beat me any day).

Although out of all the main girls I will say I like Emily the most (I loved helping her get over her confidence issues).

Neverwonder

Oct 14, 2019
woah is it just me or did this thread got shorter I could have sworn that there was more on the discussion as like 2 mintue ago it had like 430 but now it went down to a 426 anyone got any idea or am i going crazy

Reactions: ItzSyther

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
woah is it just me or did this thread got shorter I could have sworn that there was more on the discussion as like 2 mintue ago it had like 430 but now it went down to a 426 anyone got any idea or am i going crazy
Nah your not goin crazy. Mods purging the argument I was having with another user.

Reactions: Neverwonder

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
ok hear me out, Alice is a pretty cool waifu with her being a mafia princess but what about Emily the big titty goth rockstar
View attachment 2691382
1. She also has big tits
2. she has that goth aesthetic goth look
3. She play muisc and can sing
4. She can get down on the more kinky side sometime
and 5 this one might be the most important, she the owner of Shadow "the dog" so if you get with her u get shadow for all of the shadow cultist out there. She the best pick because you basically get a two for one deal

lastly about this whole mod topic, in my flaw opinion a walkthrough mod would be nice to have as it would make the game some what easy it really isn't needed as with URM and the walkthrough pdf with console command you basically have a walkthrough mod in game. so if people want to maximized their game just have all of those and everything peachy
If Emily gets super she might raise to top contender, she had a lot of development dealing with her dad's bullshit so maybe now she is mentally stable enough to get powers, specially now that she is searching for Ella, who knows maybe whe she comes back she has a pill for Emily.

Neverwonder

Oct 14, 2019
If Emily gets super she might raise to top contender, she had a lot of development dealing with her dad's bullshit so maybe now she is mentally stable enough to get powers, specially now that she is searching for Ella, how knows maybe whe she comes bach she has a pill for Emily.
now i wonder what kind of power she will get like will it be a varity of the mc and ella power or will it be someting different like something to do with music or words like Uta from one piece where her songs created a whole different reality or would be more like how she sing a songs and the effect it different based on what kind of theme the song is going for like it could boost other superhuman powers, heal people, or just make them really sad and lonely and how strong could she become or rather how fast as Michael has said that she got the right instinct to make far in their world

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
now i wonder what kind of power she will get like will it be a varity of the mc and ella power or will it be someting different like something to do with music or words like Uta from one piece where her songs created a whole different reality or would be more like how she sing a songs and the effect it different based on what kind of theme the song is going for like it could boost other superhuman powers, heal people, or just make them really sad and lonely and how strong could she become or rather how fast as Michael has said that she got the right instinct to make far in their world
Oooooo I love that idea of her using music with her powers (she'd make a fine support/utility superhuman). It also gives me an idea:

What if a player decides to not help Emily and just ignore her content. Somehow she tries to gain powers and due to a lack of confidence she becomes monsterified.

I do like the idea of a player just opting to ignore a character having big ass ramifications later on. Also, if what Michael said is right that girl is gonna be a power house for sure.

Reactions: EndlessNights

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
If Emily gets super she might raise to top contender, she had a lot of development dealing with her dad's bullshit so maybe now she is mentally stable enough to get powers, specially now that she is searching for Ella, who knows maybe whe she comes back she has a pill for Emily.
Most likely all the romantic interests will get their development arc.

Emily got hers, but seeing where the scenario is heading, I'd guess that the twins will get theirs after the events of the next updates, since they're directly implicated, according to good ol' daddy.

Demi took a backburner but theirs is somewhat started with the whole leaving the fanclub behind, dealing with the Clover mess and learning to control their power.

Alice could arguably be said to have had hers within the main story.

Same for Tiffanny.

Angie seems to be less of an important character, honestly. She seems more of a niche for a specific fetish, so I wouldn't hold my breath on the development arc.

Maybe the cutest amnesia nerd might join the ranks of the harem -I certainly wouldn't complain, I love the little yeller- but I have a feeling that might not happen. But with the multiple hints that she had some interest in the MC, or at least to be closer to him (which made Jake jealous btw), it's not totally impossible.

As for the others, either they are part of the main story, or... I forgot them. But I don't think I've forgotten anyone that isn't more clearly linked to the main story, aside from Brianna but I'm having the sad feelign she might fade away from the story entirely...

I don't think she's gonna get powers. Ella stated that Emily had potential, but she was utterly incapable of figuring out which monster would be the best compatibility-wise. Just that her potential is even higher than the MC.
And having the wrong monster means either death or becoming a monster. Her being a fan favorite, and Ella being, for now, out of the picture, there's no shot at Emily gaining powers.
Plus Ella stated she didn't want to risk her friends lives.
And I feel like just making her get attacked for no reason out of nowhere would be way too weak, writing-wise. Especially comapred to the level WeirdWorld has shown so far.

Reactions: EndlessNights

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
So I managed to read through all of that before it got snapped into nonexistence. My stance is, I don't care if you use a walkthrough or read the script. It doesn't affect my playthrough. You're free to do as you please. I don't use or need them for my own gameplay. I don't know how easy or hard it would be to implement a walkthrough mod for this game. It's not a need for me personally, so I'm not too interested in it.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
So I managed to read through all of that before it got snapped into nonexistence. My stance is, I don't care if you use a walkthrough or read the script. It doesn't affect my playthrough. You're free to do as you please. I don't use or need them for my own gameplay. I don't know how easy or hard it would be to implement a walkthrough mod for this game. It's not a need for me personally, so I'm not too interested in it.
Well the question was more if this game was so hard it needed a walkthrough but either way the topic's dropped so, yeah.

Reactions: DrakoGhoul

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Hello Elder brother! This junior greets you~
thank-you-bow.gif

• Hey there
Reactions: DrakoGhoul

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Maybe the cutest amnesia nerd might join the ranks of the harem -I certainly wouldn't complain, I love the little yeller- but I have a feeling that might not happen. But with the multiple hints that she had some interest in the MC, or at least to be closer to him (which made Jake jealous btw), it's not totally impossible.
You can tell her and Jake that you are romantically interested in her during the beach party she will 100% be a LI

huffs copium

Neverwonder

Oct 14, 2019
Oooooo I love that idea of her using music with her powers (she'd make a fine support/utility superhuman). It also gives me an idea:

What if a player decides to not help Emily and just ignore her content. Somehow she tries to gain powers and due to a lack of confidence she becomes monsterified.
so if we did igronre her content it could go 3 ways. The first is that later on ella give her the pill to become a superhuman and she join S.I.N, 2 ella give her the pill and she monsterified and the mc has either to kill her or eat her (and I do mean that literally) on corrupt run or 3 she refuse ella offer and stay human.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Well the question was more if this game was so hard it needed a walkthrough but either way the topic's dropped so, yeah.
The game isn't hard though. I don't think I've ever got stuck on a part in this game since playing. Most dead ends are obvious. I wasn't even stuck on the Laurie stuff, for example. She's still dead on that playthrough and I didn't even try to go back and save her on it. I accepted it. I was more pissed with the fact that we had to bend over for Deryl to save her, especially after the shit he put everyone through. Also, for not outright killing Jared and just standing there having a conversation about it.

But yeah, that topic is done so I'll drop it.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
The game isn't hard though. I don't think I've ever got stuck on a part in this game since playing. Most dead ends are obvious. I wasn't even stuck on the Laurie stuff, for example. She's still dead on that playthrough and I didn't even try to go back and save her on it. I accepted it. I was more pissed with the fact that we had to bend over for Deryl to save her, especially after the shit he put everyone through. Also, for not outright killing Jared and just standing there having a conversation about it.

But yeah, that topic is done so I'll drop it.
I legit didn't even know you could save Laurie... What...

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I legit didn't even know you could save Laurie... What...
Yeah, just don't go down the section with monster mommy you can breed. Deryl will breed her instead. (You might have to do something else but I remember that being very important).

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
Ella put in her letter to Christie and Emily that Christie isn't physically compatible with becoming a superhuman and she hasn't found a monster that Emily is mentally compatible with, so she would end up coming back to recruit the MC when she needs him. I don't think she'll have a pill for Emily at any point in the story. I thought Emily being infected by Valraven, or even Valraven's progenitor would be cool. Shadow Knight Emily would be very fitting with her goth aesthetic.

Last edited:
Reactions: ItzSyther

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Yeah, just don't go down the section with monster mommy you can breed. Deryl will breed her instead. (You might have to do something else but I remember that being very important).
You mean I have to sacrifice one of the most interesting encouters in this update to save a girl what probably won't want me...?
Hmm.jpg
That's a difficult decision...

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes