ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Question. If a turd likes to eat shit, does that make said turd cannibalistic ?

Also this whole mess is starting to get you enough points to get you into the ranks of my favorite people in this thread :KEK:
I usually get bored having to catch up multiple pages but this was hilarious :KEK:
Hmm, now that is a damn good question! I suppose yes! A turd that likes to eat shit is indeed cannibalistic :)

Also yay lol

• Haha
Reactions: Rutonat

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Ah it was some alien shit that got ya must of been some shit like Invasive species although I don't think that has scat.
Probably played one of the old (as hell) versions of Parasite Infection.
Back when an oral and anal parasite could grow through the body creating a single passage through the body that could be used to mass-infect through overwhelming numbers of parasites after shoving enough into the body.

:EDIT:
Of course that was also back when the mall in the game could be turned into a giant carnival of tentacle sex pits that could also take advantage of that "new passage" if the player went into the stores afterward.

Reactions: ItzSyther

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Wonder if I should keep this goin. I do feel bad for the folks who has to plop through this mess. Fuck it one more for the road!

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Yo what happened with taffy tales did the dev make like icstor in milfy city? After the remake i let that one go fucking icstor that' game deserves to be finished. But thanks to that i found this feel so that's a plus

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Yo what happened with taffy tales did the dev make like icstor in milfy city? After the remake i let that one go fucking icstor that' game deserves to be finished. But thanks to that i found this feel so that's a plus
as far as I'm aware the dev of Taffy Tales is about to release a new update.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
as far as I'm aware the dev of Taffy Tales is about to release a new update.
Mmmmmmmmm............ i don't know lets wait and see it doesn't help the toxic that forum was boy it is worse then the fenoxo games forums did you know coc 1 still has an active forum?

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Okay and? You said I'm a jobless troll, but yet here you are. What do you have to do with your time other than argue with me for the past what (1 to 2 hours?).
Me I got an excuse, I dont got shit to do for the next 3 months due to a workplace injury but you, I doubt you have such.
View attachment 2691363
Lucky you the only thing i got when i was injured on the job was a stalker boss and what my wife does instead of Telling her off? Goes and become friends with her now i can't do shit without my boss going snitch my mom is right i'm a magnet for crazy people T-T

Last edited:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Lucky you the only thing i got when i was injured on the job was a stalker boss and why does my wife does instead of Telling her off? Goes and become friends with her now i can't do shit without my boss going snitch my mom is right i'm a magnet for crazy people T-T
My boss is a very nice old fella. When I offered to work from home he told me to just relax and rest. I'm hoping sometime next month I can get some work in tho from home. (I'm not a fan of being inactive)

Neverwonder

Oct 14, 2019
ok hear me out, Alice is a pretty cool waifu with her being a mafia princess but what about Emily the big titty goth rockstar
emilyend47.jpg
1. She also has big tits
2. she has that goth aesthetic goth look
3. She play muisc and can sing
4. She can get down on the more kinky side sometime
and 5 this one might be the most important, she the owner of Shadow "the dog" so if you get with her u get shadow for all of the shadow cultist out there. She the best pick because you basically get a two for one deal

lastly about this whole mod topic, in my flaw opinion a walkthrough mod would be nice to have as it would make the game some what easy it really isn't needed as with URM and the walkthrough pdf with console command you basically have a walkthrough mod in game. so if people want to maximized their game just have all of those and everything peachy

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes