necromater

Aug 21, 2018
mai waifu best girl would never do that!
she a good girl.
well....... she would beat our ass if we give her motives is just she so cool together as eldrich gods we are gonna rule Alice, Alice,Alice,Alice,Alice,Alice I love you. so if anyone can make the peaches piano meme that would be nice XD now i am sad i tried to sing and my dog deserted me i know i have an ugly voice you fucker T_T

dd82

Jun 24, 2020
Jared is going to be a real problem for the MC moving forward, isnt't he? Fucker wants revenge. Even though the MC is atm probably 20 times as strong as Jared or even more, I can foresee his father getting hold of a lot of ressources to have him evolve early.
I still think evolving before you're ready is a big problem, even if you don't become a monster or get serious derangements. Is there any mentioning of evolutions yielding less power when you force them too early? I only remember Ella mentioning you wanna be conscious during your evolution. I hope there's gonna be some information on this.

BadToBone

Dec 29, 2021
Jared is going to be a real problem for the MC moving forward, isnt't he? Fucker wants revenge. Even though the MC is atm probably 20 times as strong as Jared or even more, I can foresee his father getting hold of a lot of ressources to have him evolve early.
I still think evolving before you're ready is a big problem, even if you don't become a monster or get serious derangements. Is there any mentioning of evolutions yielding less power when you force them too early? I only remember Ella mentioning you wanna be conscious during your evolution. I hope there's gonna be some information on this.
Meh I think we'll be fine. If I remember correctly, there's a big ass difference between level 2 and 3. That fuckers probably on level 1. Even if he evolves with the serum, if he ain't strong enough he's gonna monsterfy. Also I picked the monster mommy route. He ain't the only one looking for revenge.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Jared, much like Danica and Jake shall become nothing more than a memory in MC's head in my playthrough.

Although honestly it's probably best to not get overconfident when facing him...like I can feel a bad end from fighting him from a mile away.

Thinking about it, the majority of times we interact with Jared we are in a position where we are superior and that confidence could be our downfall.

He's no MC, Michael, or Alice when it comes to training but I can only imagine being a (former?) athlete he'll train his powers, dude did have pretty darn good aim although he most def needs more power if he wants to even put a scratch on MC.

Last edited:

dd82

Jun 24, 2020
Meh I think we'll be fine. If I remember correctly, there's a big ass difference between level 2 and 3. That fuckers probably on level 1. Even if he evolves with the serum, if he ain't strong enough he's gonna monsterfy. Also I picked the monster mommy route. He ain't the only one looking for revenge.
You get like 200 power when you evolve to level 3, so... it's lot.

Reactions: nsfwdemanded

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Not going to even hold you, I had the same thought there :KEK:. In fact, I'm sure we all thought it when we say her laying there dead. I fully expect the MC to throw all caution to the wind and pull a snow white on her body, if he was ever with her alone. I would be shocked if he didn't do any lewd things to her.
"Necrophilia's never been something we've had trouble with."

-if your MC is named Rick Grimes, probably.

Last edited:

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
View attachment 2704203
View attachment 2704206
I almost forgive you for being a furry .... almost
Gotta love the buff and thick green chicks
I've been a man of many cultures for the last 5 years, there's not a (good or bad) game I HAVEN'T played. That being said I avoided Solarion for a bit waiting for an Android port because that's mainly how I played games for a while, still do for the most part.

And yes, Superhuman is exclusively unique when it comes to good writing AND combat focused games, nothing comes close to it's balance or style, though there are games written just as well if not better in some cases; they just lack the combat or overall vibe check Superhuman has.

PSAdvertisment yet again, sue me: For anyone LOOKING for something similar to Solarion try S.H.E.L.T.E.R or Stellar Dream. The style consistent sex scenes with everyone and no crazy diverging paths is prevalent in them as well along with being 2DCG, issue is the characters aren't AS crazy thicc but I've PERSONALLY never had a problem. Take care peeps.

Last edited:

dd82

Jun 24, 2020
He's no MC, Michael, or Alice when it comes to training
This is another thing. Alice might be the perfect match for her progenitor, possibly slightly more so than the MC, though this is conjecture at this point.
I remember Bramon Xanthe mentioning Ella had better control over her shapehifting than the MC even at level 1, but the MC is able to overcome this due to the memory trait, and do things at level 1 she couldn't do even at level 4. Ella also mentions Emily being even more suited than her or the MC, physically speaking, but what does that mean in the end? I don't trust Ella's ability to see people's potential, she didn't realize the MC developed the memory trait. When replaying the game, I noticed that she was hoping(?) to develop the trait at her fifth evolution, but didn't.

I suspect being "perfect" or close to it will either seriously alter the 5th evolution, or there could even be a 6th evolution for some people.

Last edited:
Reactions: xhib and ItzSyther

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
This is another thing. Alice might be the perfect match for her progenitor, possibly slightly more so than the MC, though this is conjecture at this point.
I remember Bramon Xanthe mentioning Ella had better control over her shapehifting than the MC even at level 1, but the MC is able to overcome this due to the memory trait, and do things at level 1 she couldn't do even at level 4. Ella also mentions Emily being even more suited than her or the MC, physically speaking, but what does that mean in the end? I don't trust Ella's ability to see people's potential, she didn't realize the MC developed the memory trait. When replaying the game, I noticed that she was hoping(?) to develop the trait at her fifth evolution, but didn't.

I suspect being "perfect" or close to it will either seriously alter the 5th evolution, or there could even be a 6th evolution for some people.
Going through my replay of the game I've noticed Ella mentions that the monsters DO have a purpose for infecting their victims. It's never just some freak accident or chance encounter, they actively seek people out. At first I thought it was just like Angelina's monster which probably infected her to feed off of her, growing its own strength. Or Kenny's Monster looking for a strong mate to produce a stronger offspring, probably just like Aglaecwif. But some of them, like the 3rd and the 4th seem to have something different in mind.

My theory:

-Some are trying to create vessels for their Origins to descend down into, that's probably the Apostle's reason.
-Others like the one that infected Demi or the one that infected Danica or even the one that infected Alice or Oscar; have a purpose for making powerful "subordinates".

Regardless of the reasoning, we ARE being USED for something regardless. To make spawns, to be vessels, to further their power? Whatever the case may be, the monsters aren't our friends in the slightest.

I'd wager whatever power struggle is going on in the monster factions has something to do with it. Monster kind is DIVIDED which is why they aren't descending upon the Earth in total chaotic organized hostile takeover fashion, and instead sometimes fighting each other, like the 7th and the 3rd&4th or the 1st and the 3rd&4th or Aglaecwif hating Valravn's kind, etc. It's like a game of chess in my eyes, they are making pawns for whatever game is about to commence, and their hope? Is that they'll corrupt enough to follow their will in whatever side they wish to take.

Back to what Ella said, if it IS true that they aren't giving power for free, we know that Evolutions and even infection victims have a deep connection with their monster or even progenitor to an almost trance like state, which is probably why the more you evolve the deeper the connection and risk of monsterfication. It seems like THEY grant the evolutions, or at the very least have the final say in whether or not you can evolve at least for the higher lvls. So what strikes ME as odd is how Malik, Henri, and Bernhardt got their 5th naturally...We know Ella probably didn't get hers because she didn't have the Memory trait, sure. But what do the monsters get out of making the TOP GUYS that actively hunt them down stronger? Henri's seemed accidentally, which is not only unheard of, but unbelievable, I'd wager he spoke to his progenitor and struck some kind of deal much like how Ella has a deep personal relation with the 3rd & the 4th.

Back to my point, Ella's purpose for her powers was never to become Lvl 5 and become the Origin's vessel, but to find and turn as many Superhumans to the side of the 3rd and 4th as much as possible, which is why she not only talks to them but has a knack for finding compatibility. Again, if evolutions are less natural and more the MONSTERS choosing their victims with a purpose, there would be no scientific way to determine compatibility much less potential, Ella is being FED the info from an outside source i.e the 3rd & 4th.

Reactions: EndlessNights

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
"Necrophilia's never been something we've had trouble with."

-if your MC is named Rick Grimes, probably.
Bailey is an oil zombie, basically. Fucking her is Necro. So is fooling around with Snow in prison. The MC definitely doesn't have any hang ups in that area, hence the tag being up there in this thread.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Jared, much like Danica and Jake shall become nothing more than a memory in MC's head in my playthrough.

Although honestly it's probably best to not get overconfident when facing him...like I can feel a bad end from fighting him from a mile away.

Thinking about it, the majority of times we interact with Jared we are in a position where we are superior and that confidence could be our downfall.

He's no MC, Michael, or Alice when it comes to training but I can only imagine being a (former?) athlete he'll train his powers, dude did have pretty darn good aim although he most def needs more power if he wants to even put a scratch on MC.
I actually disagree. Jared missed the MC on his first attempt at sneak attacking him. That says one of two things. Either he's not as good as he claims or he's actually terrified of the MC and purposely missed. Yes, I know he fired another one after we fixed Laurie but that was most likely him thinking we ran out of power fixing her there. You'll noticed he doesn't attack twice if Laurie dies. That says all we need to know about him really. The only thing that saved Jared was his plot armor and Charlie.

Also, I doubt Jared can cover the gap between them to be a genuine threat, outside of plot making him one. Even if he could speed his way to level 3, we learned this update that true sons and daughters, with both of their Twin Apostle traits are naturally stronger than others. The MC is also rapidly outpacing Cole and them, even though they're exceptional as well from being turned at ages under 16. Unless Jared is also an Apostle Spawn or closely descendant from one, he won't stand a chance with the way the MC is rapidly growing.

If anything, I think Deryl will end up fighting Jared. He still hasn't really got revenge for Jared punching him that time and he took Laurie's injury/death more personal than the MC. MC would most likely be throwing down with Cole and the rest of Ella's Lieutenants. At least that's how I feel it would go down.

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
Hey yo, fella! I'm a big fan of the game and I think I should share with you some of my contribution to the thread. I have created some characters's images using AI drawing. Let me know your thoughts about it, I did it for fun after all!
P/s: Please don't re-upload or post them anywhere, thank you ;3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I like it, you nailed it, I mean Alice could have bigger boobs, but is very good.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NameNo003

dd82

Jun 24, 2020
If anything, I think Deryl will end up fighting Jared. He still hasn't really got revenge for Jared punching him that time and he took Laurie's injury/death more personal than the MC. MC would most likely be throwing down with Cole and the rest of Ella's Lieutenants. At least that's how I feel it would go down.
Jess and Tess get turned next. Then Jess will fight Jared.
Joking, though I really hope there will be a path where Jake fights Jared if the MC left him alive. Now that would be proper revenge.

NameNo003

Jan 26, 2023
I come back and strike again, gentlemans! For the last two posts I have never expected this turns out to be that welcomed. I really enjoy generating the kind of things. All your opinions are appreciated and I will try my best to satisfy your hunger for waifus and husbandos to be generated.

This time, I bring you the bosses of each amazing Arc in game! Which one is your favourite? Share your thoughts!!

Once again, don't hesitate to let me and everyone know your opinions about these pictures. A single word of yours is already very valuable for me. ;3

The Specter

Jan 27, 2023
I come back and strike again, gentlemans! For the last two posts I have never expected this turns out to be that welcomed. I really enjoy generating the kind of things. All your opinions are appreciated and I will try my best to satisfy your hunger for waifus and husbandos to be generated.

This time, I bring you the bosses of each amazing Arc in game! Which one is your favourite? Share your thoughts!!

Once again, don't hesitate to let me and everyone know your opinions about these pictures. A single word of yours is already very valuable for me. ;3
oscar got that liver king mindset

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes