DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Gentleman, I have returned. Thank you for your opinions and thoughts, I have never expected you guys would love that much :giggle: . As for the quality to be exactly look like in the game, it's really hard to generate them, I am still trying my best, but you know they are just my fun to generate arts and the in-game designs have their unique so just enjoy it.

Although, feel free to give me your opinions and share your thoughts widely. No further ado, here you go: Lucifer Team!!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now that I have time, I'll start by saying Malik is by far my favorite. He looks really good. Nico is next after him. I would prefer a different hairstyle but otherwise, she's my 2nd. Then followed by Alexis. I wish she had her piercings like others have said but she looks good. After her it's Deus and Clark with a tie. I like them both as well. So it's Malik(1st), Nico(2nd), Lexi(3rd), Deus(4th) and Clark(5th).

Of the 10 you've posted, it would be something like this, for me, overall:

1. Alice
2. Malik
3. MC
4. Nico
5. Alexis
6. Ella
7. Deus
8. Clark
9. Michael
10. Deryl

I can't wait to see Nyx, FMC and Danica. They might be the real shake up for the rankings. Might dethrone Alice at the top.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Hey yall i had a question about the game lore (SPOILERS AHEAD)

so the Apostles range in number from 1 to 12, born in twin pairs (1 and 2, 3 and 4) and are in two different factions i remember during the MC's second evolution he says "no, 7 through twelve have already been-" his thought gets cut off in that scene. I know Ella's connected to apostles 1 through four since she had the pills for all of them and made jake a spawn of the first, Michael a spawn of the second, herself being a spawn of either the third or fourth (which one is she a spawn of?) and us the MC a spawn of both the third and fourth, is she allied to these four? also isn't alice a spawn of the fifth and Nico a spawn of the Sixth? I've heard people say that the dark lord is the seventh apostle which means he could be the leader of the faction against 1 through 6, it would make sense since Valravn one of the dark lords followers and creations hates Alices monster which now that i think of it in Alice's second evolution she hears a voice she calls grandfather that demands she kill the monster that made her superhuman, could this grandfather be an apostle and alices monster his child? also who are the other apostles i haven't heard much about 9 through twelve (i think the 8th apostle is what gave tiffany her power) who are they and what happened to them?
Ella is chosen by something, or by a group of somethings. While we don't know what, there are a few scenes where she speaks to something, she is obviously not very friendly to it and she says "go back to sleep like the others". I've speculated that whatever this thing is, it's not her monster-father or one of the apostles, because it doesn't make much sense to be so hostile to it and the apostles aren't currently sleeping. But I could be wrong.

Ella is the spawn of the Third.
Alice is the child of the Fairy thing, which is a descendant of the Sixth, who is the monster she sees during her evolution. Since she is the child of his child, the Sixth is Alice's Monster-grandfather.
MC is the spawn of either the Third or the Fourth, not both, which are speculated to be children of the Eye. So he is the grandson of the Eye.

When Aglaecwif talks about worship she mentions that there are different gods worshipped by different fanctions. Some worship the 12 Apostles, others the Outer Twins (who she calls the "True gods of the bunch"), the Strength Eaters worship the Sea, a lot of descendants of Seventh, Ninth and Tenth worship the Dark Lord, and some of the older monsters pray for the return of the Arbiters (she also claims that this is unlikely to happen).

How did the MC's mom die? I think it could be why his eyes got fucked up and his dad not wanting to tell him about it makes me think it has something to with the supernatural, i mean the MC's dad is already shady as fuck so having him trying to keep his mothers death a secret tells me its something really secret or shady, maybe even supernatural?

How does Ella know the MC, we have several mentions of her knowing our parents, and having met us before she turned us superhuman, was she responsible for our mothers death?
Impossible to determine with the current knowledge. We know that MC and Deryl's mother died around the same time, and Ella also lost her at a similar age, so perhaps that's an indication? One theory is that their mothers are all monsters or superhumans that found some way to give birth to humans. But still it's thin.

What the fuck is deryl now? he became a level one superhuman, monsterfied when he fucked up his second evolution, fused with hundred of monsters and then lost most of that power and fused with a level one proxy of his, what is he now?
I'd say Deryl is a variant, a monsterified superhuman, but thank to his unique power and th circumstances of his defeat, the homonculus managed to shape the body and mind in a way that resembles his human form.

Ella keeps referring to a chosen superhuman superior to her that would solve her problems and bring about her final goal, she was willing to let the MC and Jake fight it out to see which one was strongest and thus most worthy of the position, what does she want to do with this chosen one and why couldn't Deryl fill the role, does this person have to be the descendent of an apostle?
Ella seems to think that Jake and MC have similar potential. From the snippets of dialogue it seems to be some combination of degree of human mutation + getting the twin traits. For all we know, Jake never showed any trait related to the Second and Ella doesn't know that MC has both traits, but she still believes that they both are candidates for her plan. Aglaecwif says that Ella found a candidate to inherit the power of Order, that she describes as having both the "Authority" and the "power" to enforce his will (I'm paraphrasing).

We also know that just being the child of an apostle isn't enough, otherwise she would a candidate as well, but she considers herself a failure. She also expects MC to surpass her in power like it's a given, and the only thing that matters is MC's effort.

Why were twins being kidnapped near the nd of the newest update? we know Amber and Liz are going to be taken by whatever's doing this with how the MC's father warned him about it, and also referenced Langdon Wilson (Council member of S.I.N and father of Jared) could he be kidnapping twins to infect them with apostles who are also twins and fusing them together to get a superhuman like us who has multiple monster apostle traits?
Your idea is on of the prevailing theories currently. We don't exactly know how deep into monsters Langdon and his allies are, but the only other instance of the word twin relating to monsters, either refers to the arbiters or the fact that apostles are born in pairs, like twins. It's possible that they plan to do a fusion after an infection, or perhaps infect the twins and use them in a ritual to summon something else? If I had to bet, I'd say fusion.

Final question, do you recommend playing as a corrupted MC or a Skill based MC, I've played the skill based MC for awhile and like the more heroic route you can go with it, i tried doing a Corruption playthrough but it didn't sit right with me being murderous psychopath who kills our own friends when we get the opportunity (jake the bastard who i sill have a soft spot for, and christie whose biggest crime is being a little annoying and pushy) Your able to talk with Nyx who recommends doing the corrupted path to become stronger and unlock more powers. is there anyway to balance the pursuit of skill and power with corruption,?
These are the available "playthroughs".
High Skill
The only benefit of this playstyle currently is to get Valravn respect without needing the Horn from Shopkeep. We don't know if it will matter in the future, but currently it's just not worth it, especially if you want to save Laurie, as the skill points you get from training, cheerleading and killing the light monster is enough.

High Corruption without eating Jake, Danica, and Bailey before she asks you to.
This and the full corruption path is the only way to get maximum power. You will need the horn to get Valravn's respect and you can end up with 310 power in the end game. You DON'T need to kill Jake and Danica for this. Currently this is the most worthwhile playthrough IMO.

Full Corruption with eating everyone.
This playthrough allows you to make Minyak submit and it's the only way to get dialogue that shows some "progression" in the corruption abilities like the ones that Nyx describes, although they are very limited. You can get 4 more corruption than the other corruption run but it doesn't seem to do anything currently. Also notice that it's possible to make Minyak submit without eating everyone, but you have to sacrifice either Danica or Bailey. It doesn't seem to matter though.

Good guy.
I haven't played that myself as I'm an evil scumbag so perhaps I'm mistaken, but if you never take any morally bad actions, you surely miss on 4 power points. The goon at the diner, the scientist when going undercover in HERO base, the Farmer, and Eric. The game allows you to get 73 + 10 from Horn before Valravn and you need 80 to get his respect, so you get locked out. Not worth it IMO.

My recommendation is High Corruption and only eat those you won't miss.

JojoU

Jun 19, 2017
Man. Binged the fuck out of this game and regret that I have to wait for updates now. That Alice and Michael evolution/power reveal was amazing and its good that Deryl is back from that monsterization. Still want an Alice monogamy route but Id settle for an Alice/Tiffany hatesex threesome. Tho Amber has been creeping up on me. Makes me almost regret taking the friend path

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Man. Binged the fuck out of this game and regret that I have to wait for updates now. That Alice and Michael evolution/power reveal was amazing and its good that Deryl is back from that monsterization. Still want an Alice monogamy route but Id settle for an Alice/Tiffany hatesex threesome. Tho Amber has been creeping up on me. Makes me almost regret taking the friend path
Good stay away from the goth chicks there are few Ambers and emis a little amount of liz more ellas than you think and the rest is uncut Christie. But you are married to a impish goth witch you say. Yes i am. i love my wife but boy the rest of her witchcunts.
.... yo drako wanna date a goth chick? (They are past the chick stage but i fear for my dog if i call them grow women :( )

• Haha
Reactions: bloodaxis

kiskae

Jun 17, 2017
I greatly enjoyed this one to the point I think I'm making my first post on here ever. My only gripe is the version displayed kinda sets a incorrect idea of current progression. Its for sure not 95% done at least not from what I can gauge from the current plot. On the flip side there is ALOT done so far, like hours worth. The latest combat/evolution scene was fucking intense, I was pumped the whole way through.

Its rare I come to a game for faps but stick it through for the plot. AND OH MY GOD THE ARTIST KNOWS HOWS TO DRAW A CAPTIVATING GAZE? EYES? IDK I LOSE ALL REASON DURING THOSE SCENES.

Reactions: VVAR666 and alkeera

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
We are all just a bunch of neerdy whores. This shit was so good of a honey trap that we barely talk of the lewd stuff mostly who would fuck who on a fight, Why ella is such a cunt,when hero gonna backstab us, ID we should peg cuntboy cole, cuck him or just kill him. Who is gonna go superhuman next that mother is best girls and will march on a warpath to se who is second best girl , that shadow is the good girl, than how much of a manwhore the MC is
And a few other things.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
On a side note.
I think Ella would be ok with MC fucking her corpse while she is dead. Just saying.
Not going to even hold you, I had the same thought there :KEK:. In fact, I'm sure we all thought it when we say her laying there dead. I fully expect the MC to throw all caution to the wind and pull a snow white on her body, if he was ever with her alone. I would be shocked if he didn't do any lewd things to her.

Neverwonder

Oct 14, 2019
On a side note.
I think Ella would be ok with MC fucking her corpse while she is dead. Just saying.
It a sad day in the 7 layer of whatever monstrosities of a hell that is in the superhuman that I can not only see that ella is not only ok with that but i feel like one of these day she just got offer us some busy dead chick and force us to either have a threesome with the corpse and then eat it afterward for cleanup or just straights up just tell us to fuck her "dead body" because it a "new experience"

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes