dd82

Jun 24, 2020
MC probably only got his powers in order to survive evolution 5 Alice bitchslapping him for fucking up somehow. Waiting to see that.

• Haha
Reactions: openup212

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
View attachment 2697087
Hello brothers;do you feel the glory of the sixspawn this day? Alice aeterna.
I fantasize about ALICE coming home drunk and beating me up

Sometimes I fantasize about ALICE coming home drunk and beating me until I feel numb. She GRAVITON BLAST me in the ribs until I can hardly breathe. Then she starts to cry and apologizes, begging me to forgive her. She holds me all night as I gently cry into her t-shirt. Please help is there any hope for me?

dd82

Jun 24, 2020
I fantasize about ALICE coming home drunk and beating me up

Sometimes I fantasize about ALICE coming home drunk and beating me until I feel numb. She GRAVITON BLAST me in the ribs until I can hardly breathe. Then she starts to cry and apologizes, begging me to forgive her. She holds me all night as I gently cry into her t-shirt. Please help is there any hope for me?
Ok, now this is going too far...

Reactions: mrttao

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Hey yo, fella! I'm a big fan of the game and I think I should share with you some of my contribution to the thread. I have created some characters's images using AI drawing. Let me know your thoughts about it, I did it for fun after all!
P/s: Please don't re-upload or post them anywhere, thank you ;3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Alice looks very good and is my favorite of these. Especially her strawberry blonde hair that borderline makes her a ginger/redhead. All that's missing is her trademark deep red eyes. I also prefer her proportions here. Not that I have a problem with in-game Alice. It's just that this is more around my IRL preference. My limit is around Ella, Nico, Dani and Nyx's size.

Up next is the MC. He looks pretty good but like with Alice, his eyes should be glowing purple. His hair is also missing their deep blue color. This art honestly makes him look like he could be the son of Nico and the MC :KEK:. Overall, it looks pretty great.

As for Ella, I'm not feeling it, actually. She looks great as an art but not as Ella, if that makes sense. Too much purple, in my opinion. I feel like the MC art and her's should get their colors swapped between each other. So for me, I don't think it looks bad but it's a bit too far from Ella's style.

They all look great. Even Michael and Deryl look cool. Though, I'm not feeling the armor that Deryl has on in his. If I had to say my favorites in order, it would be Alice, MC, Ella, Michael and Deryl. If you decide to do more, I wouldn't mind seeing Danica, Alexis, Nico, Laurie, Nyx, Clark, Deus and Zara. Heck, every character, if you want to.

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
Hey yo, fella! I'm a big fan of the game and I think I should share with you some of my contribution to the thread. I have created some characters's images using AI drawing. Let me know your thoughts about it, I did it for fun after all!
Can you generate MC that have 100 corruption point?

Reactions: NameNo003

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Superhuman by Balenciaga XD

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Hey guys still doing my replay and I'm up to the Ella's Past with Christine part:

Does a "tall man in a hood" fit the MO of anyone we know? It's a line mentioned by one of the teachers that apparently survived the massacre and identified who they though did it. What strikes me as odd about the whole thing is Ella's MO isn't really to disguise herself, she did it like ONCE to trick Jake and I suppose she could do it again but it doesn't rub me the right way. Another thing that I'm puzzled on is IF Ella truly did kill all those kids for whatever reason, why spare the witnesses? Two of her most defining characteristics is that she's merciless and upfront. Only her grade and only mentions Christine not coming the DAY OF the Massacre let alone they were already there I believe. Did something appear that she sensed so she fought it? Was she about to lose her shit from the voices? Very nerve wracking...

I find the whole situation perplexing because H.E.R.O, mainly Clark pretty much reads a whole ass dossier on Ella but mentions that she was a SURVIVOR in the Massacre but not responsible for it at least to their extensive knowledge net which makes it even more fucking suspicious. If I was Clark trying to get under her skin I would have used the knowledge that we knew she did commit the murders but the meeting with the Council members later confirms they know pretty much next to nothing about her...that Massacre was RIDICULOUSLY clean for whoever did it yet also extremely sloppy by letting teachers or other witnesses survive, why ONLY the kids of that grade, even if we do claim it's Ella what's the motive? She didn't even know a quarter of the people there and if she truly held a grudge and it wasn't one of her "in her head" penpals (because she warned Christine ahead of time) then why not JUST kill Julie in passing?

Not trying to defend her but just understand the Massacre itself and why or who potentially did it other than the almost too obvious answer which would be that Ella did it, W.W almost always has a twist on seemingly obvious solutions, potential suspect(s):

1. Zack- PURELY based on the description of course. The issue with this theory is that I believe he's been injured for a while now, and even if he wasn't; H.E.R.O having no knowledge on the matter despite sending one of their Councilors would make zero sense.

2. The 7th?- If I'm not mistaken we've deemed the Ella Dead End where the 4th is crushed by an Unknown Entity to be the Dark Lord, 7th. It kind of has a hood like figure, and would also explain why Ella was so struck by shock if she just saw the monster SHE thought was maybe already dealt with back from the dead? Perhaps the 4th and 3rd together stepped in to stop it as a way of saving their at the time; "chosen champion". Problem with this is Ella wouldn't have been able to defeat it at the time, she had only had her powers for what? 3 years by that point? Another issue is the teacher regards them as a tall hooded MAN which the 7th does NOT resemble in that dead end, though Valravn does refer to it as a Lord...

3. Xanthe's Son- and alkeera bases that on absolutely nothing.

Maybe I'm overthinking it...thoughts anyone?

Last edited:
Reactions: vogelbeest

alkeera

May 1, 2018
Hey guys still doing my replay and I'm up to the Ella's Past with Christine part:

Does a "tall man in a hood" fit the MO of anyone we know? It's a line mentioned by one of the teachers that apparently survived the massacre and identified who they though did it. What strikes me as odd about the whole thing is Ella's MO isn't really to disguise herself, she did it like ONCE to trick Jake and I suppose she could do it again but it doesn't rub me the right way. Another thing that I'm puzzled on is IF Ella truly did kill all those kids for whatever reason, why spare the witnesses? Two of her most defining characteristics is that she's merciless and upfront. I find it perplexing because H.E.R.O, mainly Clark pretty much reads a whole ass dossier on Ella but mentions that she was a SURVIVOR in the Massacre but not responsible for it at least to their extensive knowledge net which makes it even more fucking suspicious.

Not trying to defend her but just understand the Massacre itself and why or who potentially did it other than the almost too obvious answer which would be that Ella did it, W.W almost always has a twist on seemingly obvious solutions, thoughts anyone?
Xanthe's son.
View attachment videoplayback.mp4

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Does a "tall man in a hood" fit the MO of anyone we know?
"And then, what seems to be the last pair arrive, Nico, with a tall, hooded man that I don't recognize."
Malik "Ah, Zack! Hey there, recovering well?"

That's one tall hooded man, Zack Zaman, captain of team Chronos...

Makes you wonder if he was involved, was that the reason his team got defeated? And if so, could it be Ella wasn't even the killer but the target?

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
"And then, what seems to be the last pair arrive, Nico, with a tall, hooded man that I don't recognize."
Malik "Ah, Zack! Hey there, recovering well?"

That's one tall hooded man, Zack Zaman, captain of team Chronos...

Makes you wonder if he was involved, was that the reason his team got defeated? And if so, could it be Ella wasn't even the killer but the target?
That line is ODDLY FUCKIN SPECIFIC damn near identical to the witness's testimony. So let's assume that Zack was involved yes? How does that play out?

We know Zack and his crew went toe to toe with "something" that practically hospitalized them. While I DON'T believe ELLA could've defeated Zack, what if what I was saying about the 7th was true, and it showed up and started slaughtering people there? Bear with me, here's my step by step theory:

1. We know Superhumans can sense others of their kind that pose a threat or even Monsters that also do so.

2. We also know that Ella was receiving almost "demands" from whatever was talking to her inside her head, the 4th perhaps?

3. The 7th (Dark Lord), along with MAYBE the 8th or whatever it's twin "Light" is sense someone with a deep connection to the 3rd and 4th (Ella). Entities which we KNOW the 7th seems to hate, so they go to the party together to end their enemy's spawn.

4. Ella senses this entity nearby, which is why she only warns Christine AFTER the fact that they are already at the party, hence Christine waking up at the scene after she is knocked out.

5. As the chaos ensues, the only people that should be there are her grade, as it's a graduation party; the teachers were probably nearby on campus, but not DIRECTLY in the midst partying, explaining why a bunch of the staff were still left alive but none of the children.

6. The chaos is detected ahead of time by Zach with however he figures it out, so he sets out to stop the rampage a little too late but still arrives none the less. The sudden deployment of himself against 2 of the Numbered Apostles leaves him outmatched, so he calls up the rest of his squad and they all get MAN HANDLED.

7. But it's not all bad, you see they do still manage to kill the 8th or "Light", which would explain the corpse of unprecedented strength that Xanthe used to give Tiffany her powers, and why the 7th now works alone. It is PRESUMED that the 7th also perished, but none of them know it's still out there.

8. Ella's reaction to the 7th later on confirms this, as she seems incredibly taken aback by mentioning how "It's just not possible..." with fear in her eyes. She KNOWS that the Apostles like the 4th are vessels that can't die, so why mention the impossible if it was over the death of the 4th in the Dead End? Unless it was maybe due to the instantaneous 1 shot of them, but it almost stuck me more as she recognized the 7th, perhaps from the Massacre thinking it was dead...? She'd have every reason to be afraid, as she'd have witnessed the carnage first hand, and would also explain why the 4th died instantly; it was caught off guard by the fact that it was still alive in the first place.

Sidenotes:
- Can someone remind me the line that mentions what half of the Apostles are "..."? Was the 7th in that range? Or what was the full line I can't remember but it may solidify the theory.

-Clark only mentioning her as a survivor may be due to him not having knowledge of what REALLY went down. It's very possible H.E.R.O wanted to keep under wraps the absolute failure of their most reliable Lvl 5 member being decimated along with their entire squad.

Thoughts on THAT theory anyone? What about you vogelbeest do you remember the 1-12 line I mentioned?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
The 7th part doesn't work. Ella was terrified of the thing because she really believed that the 4th and 3rd were unbeatable. Her reaction was more that she could barely believe her Twin Apostle was killed that quick and easy. Also, if the 4th, herself, couldn't sense the 7th coming, why would level 1 to 2 Ella be any different in the past? The monster sensing doesn't apply with the 7th, apparently. I mean, even during that dead end with level 4 Ella, she didn't sense him coming.

Now we don't exactly know how much Ella knows about the 7th - 12th or if she has the same "alliance" with them as she seems to have with the 1st - 4th. So far, Ella only turned people that were related to the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th with pills that directly summoned them. She also gave HERO pills for Hex so the 6th and possibly the 5th might be a part of that as well. It would be bizarre if she encountered the 7th in the past and lived. The eye mentioned only the 1st to 6th remain while implying that the 7th through 12 weren't apart of whatever it was getting at during the MC's Evolution.

If the 7th truly came for her when she was at the school, she wouldn't be able to escape, especially not with Christie while only being a Superhuman at level 2 or lower. As we saw when the MC tried to run from it. Zack also wouldn't be able to halt the 7th either because he would've still been level 4 before Xanthe's evolution serum. Unless he was as potent as Deus, there's no way he would've been able to distract the 7th long enough for Ella to escape during that scene.

If we truly go with the Zack angle for it, then it's most likely that the 3rd and/or it's ally monsters showed up. You know, since it's Ella's Monster Daddy and all. It's the voice that's talking in her head, most likely. If Zack did indeed came during the school massacre, it's more likely that the 3rd, or whatever monster that was helping Ella, stopped Zack from taking her.

That's my take on it. The 7th is too powerful and won't appear for just the spawns of the Apostles, unless he was already in the area. If he did do it for that reason and wanted Ella during that scene, she wouldn't be able to escape his grasp. It would've likely hunted her, even if she escaped and killed her.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
The 7th part doesn't work. Ella was terrified of the thing because she really believed that the 4th and 3rd were unbeatable. Her reaction was more that she could barely believe her Twin Apostle was killed that quick and easy. Also, if the 4th, herself, couldn't sense the 7th coming, why would level 1 to 2 Ella be any different in the past? The monster sensing doesn't apply with the 7th, apparently. I mean, even during that dead end with level 4 Ella, she didn't sense him coming.

Now we don't exactly know how much Ella knows about the 7th - 12th or if she has the same "alliance" with them as she seems to have with the 1st - 4th. So far, Ella only turned people that were related to the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th with pills that directly summoned them. She also gave HERO pills for Hex so the 6th and possibly the 5th might be a part of that as well. It would be bizarre if she encountered the 7th in the past and lived. The eye mentioned only the 1st to 6th remain while implying that the 7th through 12 weren't apart of whatever it was getting at during the MC's Evolution.

If the 7th truly came for her when she was at the school, she wouldn't be able to escape, especially not with Christie while only being a Superhuman at level 2 or lower. As we saw when the MC tried to run from it. Zack also wouldn't be able to halt the 7th either because he would've still been level 4 before Xanthe's evolution serum. Unless he was as potent as Deus, there's no way he would've been able to distract the 7th long enough for Ella to escape during that scene.

If we truly go with the Zack angle for it, then it's most likely that the 3rd and/or it's ally monsters showed up. You know, since it's Ella's Monster Daddy and all. It's the voice that's talking in her head, most likely. If Zack did indeed came during the school massacre, it's more likely that the 3rd, or whatever monster that was helping Ella, stopped Zack from taking her.

That's my take on it. The 7th is too powerful and won't appear for just the spawns of the Apostles, unless he was already in the area. If he did do it for that reason and wanted Ella during that scene, she wouldn't be able to escape his grasp. It would've likely hunted her, even if she escaped and killed her.
Ehhhh that still doesn't add up. Let's say it's true;

1. Ella is ordered by the 3rd for WHATEVER reason to slaughter all the kids at the party.

2. She knocks out Christine to go finish the job without her being a part of it, I guess making her mind up on the spot instead of days prior???

3. She starts slaughtering and Zack STILL shows up (tall man in a hood eye witness). You're telling me Ella at lvl 1 or 2 has the 3rd &/or 4th leap to her defense to stop Zack and his crew?

4. She also remains at the scene, where she's questioned by police, so unless H.E.R.O just kind of "forgot" about their key suspect being nearby (sensed even); makes no sense.

So upon further inspection, you're right, it wouldn't make sense that Zack would be able to not only hold off the 7th and the 8th with just him and his crew, but also defeat the 8th and recover the corpse all by themselves, I'll give you that.

So then what if it was the 8th alone? For the same reason as my previous theory, but the reason Ella was saying "that's impossible" upon seeing the 7th was because that little glowing eye light thing in the 7th was an aspect of the 8th that she recognized during the battle at the Massacre.

1. It would clear up the sensing, as far as we know the 8th is probably Light, the opposite of stealth, allowing her to detect it.

2. It would be a more believable fight for Zack and his crew, and why he was part of the witness testimony.

3. It would cover why Ella was still at the scene for the police questioning, yet not a known suspect in the dossier from H.E.R.O and instead listed as a SURVIVOR; she had nothing to do with it.

4. It would also justify her shock, as if Ella doesn't have the biggest brain when it comes to monster knowledge. There's no way we at our 2nd Evolution know about the 12 but Ella at Lvl 4 and in constant contact doesn't know there are other at the top with the 3rd and 4th.

Last edited:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Thoughts on THAT theory anyone? What about you @vogelbeest do you remember the 1-12 line I mentioned?
something like : "no six, 7 through 12 already been"

As for what exactly happened at the St. Arturius Massacre, i dunno, but if i remember it correct Ella knocked Christie out, and when she came to her senses it already happened and Ella took her out of there.
But if the tall hooded man that was seen there was Zack, team Chronos might have been there to save Ella...
There's Valravn that eats preferably hearts of children, any other type of monster could be after children only just as well...
But if team Chronos got their injuries at that party it must have been a very strong monster...
Did Ella drop some pills in the punch perhaps?

A big question is if Ella already had her monster pills back then... The weird thing about that is Ella has pills made from monster parts, that attract certain monsters.... That's why Jake, Michael and MC are spawns of Apostles... We don't know the others, but it's fair to assume Ella's cronies will have S-class potential monster parents too... So how did Ella herself manage to be infected by an Apostle? And how did she manage to get the monster parts for these pills? There must be thousands of different monsters out there. Is it all chance or has she been infected like Tiffany and been given these pills? HERO been collecting the shells of Apostle avatars for over 50 years.... They've also been killing off the more dangerous monsters effectively until team Chronos got injured... So it's only after that Ella would be able to gather these monster parts slightly easier...

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Ehhhh that still doesn't add up. Let's say it's true;

1. Ella is ordered by the 3rd for WHATEVER reason to slaughter all the kids at the party.

2. She knocks out Christine to go finish the job without her being a part of it, I guess making her mind up on the spot instead of days prior???

3. She starts slaughtering and Zack STILL shows up (tall man in a hood eye witness). You're telling me Ella at lvl 1 or 2 has the 3rd &/or 4th leap to her defense to stop Zack and his crew?

4. She also remains at the scene, where she's questioned by police, so unless H.E.R.O just kind of "forgot" about their key suspect being nearby (sensed even); makes no sense.

So upon further inspection, you're right, it wouldn't make sense that Zack would be able to not only hold off the 7th and the 8th with just him and his crew, but also defeat the 8th and recover the corpse all by themselves, I'll give you that.

So then what if it was the 8th alone? For the same reason as my previous theory, but the reason Ella was saying "that's impossible" upon seeing the 7th was because that little glowing eye light thing in the 7th was an aspect of the 8th that she recognized during the battle at the Massacre.

1. It would clear up the sensing, as far as we know the 8th is probably Light, the opposite of stealth, allowing her to detect it.

2. It would be a more believable fight for Zack and his crew, and why he was part of the witness testimony.

3. It would cover why Ella was still at the scene for the police questioning, yet not a known suspect in the dossier from H.E.R.O and instead listed as a SURVIVOR; she had nothing to do with it.
The thing with this is, the 8th's avatar was found recently by HERO. As in, after the MC reached level 2 recently. Xanthe said he's been studying it for weeks since it was recovered after giving Tiffany her serum, from what I remember. That wouldn't line up if the 8th was recovered 6 years ago. Also, we found out this update that the 7th doesn't work with the 8th. At most, only the monsters born from the 9th and 10th follow it. Aglaecwif is the one that mentions this and she's very old so that means that's been a thing for 1000s of years. Why would they suddenly team up to attack a school full of children?

If the 8th is called "The Light", as I've guessed. How would anyone stop or catch them? If I'm being honest, it's not even possible for anybody at HERO to capture or defeat the 8th by itself. It's most likely the fastest being in the entire superhuman game. If it wanted Ella, the kids or anyone for that matter, they would be hard pressed to even perceive it. The speed alone would make what you're saying unlikely to happen. Only possible way would be if the 8th's Avatar was near to collapsing in that moment.

The detection thing still wouldn't work for Ella because the speed difference is way too large. Think Tiffany but with a much bigger gap. Like, an almost, if not, infinite gap in speed. We know this is the case because Aglaecwif mentions that only the 6th and 8th can cross the distance required to reach their monster realm from this universe.

So yeah, I don't think it was the 8th here. It wouldn't make sense with how fast and powerful it is. To be able captured or perceive it would be impossible by anyone but it's fellow Apostles. So the same thing applies. If Ella sensed the 8th, it would've also sensed her and Zack, which means it would already be too late for everyone that's not the 8th. They wouldn't be able to reasonably counter the speed and power difference.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes