Malkavian

Jun 8, 2017
Recommended back in the Ravager thread, checked it out, was weirded out by the artstyle, thought it was just an edgy anti-hero story... And then fell in love with this shit lmao

It IS an edgy anti-hero story and I'm all for it. The battle scenes are actually really cool, I care about the characters, the story is genuinelly interesting, the world building is cool to the point I actually really wanted to learn the lore. Great game, one more page I'll have to check every once in a while lmao

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
So boys and girls who do we think (be it a minor or major) character to die next? In the most recent update we have the option to kill Wang, Laurie can die if we don't breed monster mommy, and Ella is 'dead' although we all know she isn't.

Honestly I feel like we might see the demise of a close ally/friend in a few updates.

My guess is for a major character: Deryl if we choose to not breed monster mommy (since he has no heads up of their offspring coming to get him).

It's also possible we could see Liz or Amber die, or even the both of them.

For a minor character: do ya'll remember that poison dude who tries to hit on Alice? Yeah he feels like a minor character who might get killed off just cause he fucked around and found out (be it Alice or MC who kills em).

I'm actually surprised no one brought him up before...like yeah he's a minor nuisance but he's a complete dick towards MC and is hittin on the potential mid Waifu.

Last edited:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Maybe the twins gonna do a dragón ball fusión and become amliz XD or lizber lol
I actually thought about that a few times.

If I'm not wrong multiple sets of twins were kidnapped and most likely experimented upon, so perhaps they were trying to do a Fuzion type dealio to see if twins can inherit each other's powers if fused.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Remember the two head water monsters? Del had a heart thats 1, we see them on the super mortal Kombat XD arena, we killed one with laurie her kind of showing off XD; i miss that cunt she was funny but goth milf monster pussy was a hell of a deal XD to pass maybe Junior gonna Horus us later but meh so yeah i think the monster is kind of a huge flag

Last edited:

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
This is all I've got on Ella:
As a bonus, a crazy theory on her goals and a possible redemption.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The jocks Kenny and James that were infected by Minyak were also candidates for the same plan that Ella used Jake and the MC for. She doesn't need somebody with the power of an arbiter or even an apostle for that part of her plan.

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
1. Not everyone agrees unfortunately that's why I pointed it out.
-Regardless if they are doing their job or not they still killed you. And Nicolette's job wasn't to kill us after getting peeped on, she did that for her own interests about as much as Ella did for revealing our secret. Oh so heroica Clark knew we could do nothing to him but still chose to blast us into oblivion.
-Jake only got blackmailed for being so god damn naive. Had he used his oh so praised big brain and half the mentality he had trying to save Mia he could've AT LEAST leveraged his way into a similar position we had (i.e being free to do whatever after doing whatever Ella wanted). Weak mind isn't a justification for controlling the masses to shoot at us, groping people against their will, or taking us as an enemy at face value.
-Malik's sprite didn't show up during the Kenny fight but he was there. If you let Kenny take over, you start having a mindless orgy, if the end of the fight the other route is anything to go by; our friends were still alive. Malik I guess determined there were not survivors and burnt the entire mansion with us and our friends along with it. Guess he didn't bother checking due to the workload, "justified" he was just doing his job of course...
-Yeah Deryl was ordered to like be obsessed with Ella but Jake couldn't finish the rest of the order (i.e fix the hearts). So Deryl was left orderless, which meant he WILLINGLY went to come kill us and Jake in order to prove his worth to his newfound love for Ella. Again, this wasn't an order, but his OWN WILLING NEED to prove himself as the best. After he breaks the mind control he still goes back to Ella and I think Charlie orders him or something (still replaying) to complete the hearts. But NOT to make an ultimate body, a Rebis, or to leak our identity to the world, or to fight us one on one for a stupid selfish reason. Deryl is a cunt plain and simple.
-Yeah Danica is a villain but gets a lot of love which is why I mentioned her.

2. Yep, bout as much speculation as saying she killed ALL of the kids for bullying her, which is why I mentioned it.

3. Yep she's using you, and...? A lot of characters use you in this game and still get love. Liz, literally anyone from H.E.R.O, Tiffany, Deryl, the 3rd & 4th (arguably if we are just being used as an Origin conduit), Christine, Angelina, general public as scapegoat for monster attacks, list goes on. You know what I DIDN'T receive from any of those? SUPERPOWERS and training. H.E.R.O showed us that it was only a matter of time before we were used like a fleshlight for someone else's goals, Ella just got to us first. The difference is that SHE did it first, if it was the other way around, Ella would be getting ALLL the praise, although we've still yet to see results from H.E.R.O. I'll trade giving up my freedom of choice maybe every random other day to serve someone else's goal over mindless overloads of work and podium news appearances for literal fucking superpowers and actual results of growth in a heartbeat. Character wise though yeah she's manipulative and using you, I literally can't deny that.

5. S.I.N? Probably none, save for they stand for freedom of choice (arguably). What I'm seeing is it's okay to question Ella for her morally devious actions because she's doing it for herself, but that same sentiment doesn't apply to H.E.R.O or any of their operatives because hey, they ARE saving the planet am I right?

6. Um yeah dumbass he is. We weren't trying to kill Jared dumb fuck we literally just got done battling Deryl. Hell, we didn't even know Jared was a Superhuman at the time, he went OUT OF HIS WAY to murder Lauren because he "missed". How are you going to actively defend Jared; a guy who literally bullies for the sake of bullying, abuses those that care about him, thinks he's better than everyone else, and does nothing for you over Ella; who while she is manipulative, she does GIVE YOU SUPERPOWERS, fucks you, hangs out with you, and is arguably the reason you are as strong as you are today?

I'm trying to show my perspective as to why I like Ella and why some others may as well. You can hate Ella justifiably so, no one likes manipulation, but I PERSONALLY see more benefits from one or two instances of heartache for the freedom to do whatever whenever with superpowers...superpowers...

If H.E.R.O did the same first I'd be loyal to them, but so far they've blackmailed me into politics, work heavy service with no rest, abhorrent co workers that see me as less than ants, hindering power growth and personal relations/freedoms. Oh but they give me books so there's the silver lining I guess......
1. Let me amend that statement then, all "reasonable" people agree.
- Never said murder was never justified. She did it cause you basically sexually harassed her in the women's bathroom a very insane response but lets not act like you are completely in the right. And if i was clark i'd do the same thing if my job was killing monsters and a random superhuman with unknown intentions are trying to take away a monster corpse/ fuck with the organization.
- How do we know if the mindless mc didn't kill everyone already or if Malik evacuated everyone beforehand?

- This is actually just victim-blaming lol. Ella is literally the only person who can bring Mia back, Jake has always had self doubt and Ella had already mind fucked him for a while by that point. Trying to kill the player is completely justified because thats that only way he thought he could get Mia back. If you don't like him using his powers for groping, you should also hate the fact that the Player transforms into a woman to perv on and deceive the cheerleaders, fucks them based on lies and literally transforms into other characters to masturbate right? Or is that another double standard im hearing?

- Im not gonna defend deryl lol

2. Not really, its clearly implied in the story multiple times that she killed the students. Your explanation is fan fiction

3. You getting superpowers is literally irrelevant in a discussion of her character. It say nothing of character cause shes doing it for her own gain, not for altruistic reasons. Most of them aren't using you cause you want to help lol (Liz, Christine, Angelina) etc. Don't think any one of them would force you if you said no. Again, HERO is morally dubious, no one questions that. But they do far more good then bad. Sin and Ella are literally just evil. Don't think anyone defends Deryl or Tiffany and we don't know the intentions of 3rd and 4th

5. Yes lol, I'd say HERO is saving hundreds of thousands of people every week. It's a fundamentally selfless and morally "good" actions. idk what you know about ethics but deontologically they would both be bad (but HERO would still be infinitely more moral then Ella) but from a consequentionalist perspective HERO are literal saints where's Ellas just evil.

6. It's like you just ignored me
- Its a battlefield
- We are his enemies
- we are all trying to kill the other side
- Ofc he's gonna go after the injured dude. Its just a smart thing to do lol.

Yeah i'll defend a bully infinitely more morally then an actual Psychopathic murderer. I try to keep biases off when i assess a character.

Its just incredible to me lol, people don't like Liz because she rejected you once, Jake cause he did some fucked shit while being mind fucked and blackmailed with his crush.'s life. And heres Ella, a literal combination of every negative aspect of every character in the game and people somehow love her. Like you're seeing how you have to bring what bad thing every single character in the game did to justify ONE persons actions right?

Like I understand liking her, she's hot and charming at times. But liking her should literally disqualify you from ever criticizing another main character.

Anyway im done with the paragraphs. This long form shit is not for me.

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
This is all I've got on Ella:
As a bonus, a crazy theory on her goals and a possible redemption.

For the part about the 3rd and the 4th, Ella wasn't suspicious because she already knows that they can give the same power, even if the 4th does it. The MC only showed the shapeshifting trait so she just chalked it up to him only inheriting it, since getting both is extremely rare. There's also the chance that the Memory trait was also rare, by Valravn statement. So she probably figured he would only get the Body trait like her.

This update, we learned that the Twin Apostles traits can be crossed inherited via the other Twin. We don't know exactly how or the chances of it but looking at the 3rd and 4th being able to use each other's power, it seems that the twins can use each other's powers. Obviously, they'll be better with their own trait but can use their twins at varying degrees. Thinking about it, the 7th most likely used the 8th's Light power to eradicate the MC with it's glowing eye on that dead end.

So the 3rd and 4th showing up together doesn't really point to anything for Ella. At least nothing that should grab her attention. She already knows they work together and likely encountered both during her own infection. Pair that with the possible rarity of the Memory trait and that the MC only showed shapeshifting, it wouldn't be shocking if Ella just dismissed the whole thing. It's not like she's omniscient or infallible.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
but considering that there are 6 apostles left
I really doubt there's only 6 left... to evidence to them being gone is a memory that's not yours during your 2nd evolution.
It's really too vague, it's speculation at best. You "No, the six... seven through twelve have already been..."
We know there's one creature, Apostle or Origin killing gods and Apostles... But he could just kill their avatars...
There's the dark lord, the one that made Valravn, he's the seventh if we look at Valravn's card, so that directly proves the theory "7th through 12th are gone" is false. We know most of the descendants of the 9th, the 10th and especially the 7th follow the Dark Lord... So half of these supposedly dead Apostles... So i guess it would make more sense if 7th through 12th Apostles are loyal to the Dark Lord or being forced to follow him...

Edit : Also Ella has at least 8 hearts to summon Apostles.... And Valravn's heart is one of them... If she needs twins that only leaves 9/10/11/12 ?
Besides that 11 and 12 could be impossible to summon if they're the Outer Twins, the only real Gods of them all... ?

Last edited:

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
What is the name of the guitar track that is similar to this great opening in the game.

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
For a minor character: do ya'll remember that poison dude who tries to hit on Alice? Yeah he feels like a minor character who might get killed off just cause he fucked around and found out (be it Alice or MC who kills em).

I'm actually surprised no one brought him up before...like yeah he's a minor nuisance but he's a complete dick towards MC and is hittin on the potential mid Waifu.
That dude is pathetic, would not be surprised if he tried to pull some shit during a mission and gets curbstomped by Alice when he thinks it's safe to make a move because the MC isn't there, dude's probably got blinders on when it comes to how powerful she is compared to him too.

I really doubt there's only 6 left... to evidence to them being gone is a memory that's not yours during your 2nd evolution.
It's really too vague, it's speculation at best. You "No, the six... seven through twelve have already been..."
We know there's one creature, Apostle or Origin killing gods and Apostles... But he could just kill their avatars...
There's the dark lord, the one that made Valravn, he's the seventh if we look at Valravn's card, so that directly proves the theory "7th through 12th are gone" is false. We know most of the descendants of the 9th, the 10th and especially the 7th follow the Dark Lord... So half of these supposedly dead Apostles... So i guess it would make more sense if 7th through 12th Apostles are loyal to the Dark Lord or being forced to follow him...

Edit : Also Ella has at least 8 hearts to summon Apostles.... And Valravn's heart is one of them... If she needs twins that only leaves 9/10/11/12 ?
Besides that 11 and 12 could be impossible to summon if they're the Outer Twins, the only real Gods of them all... ?
I don't even think Ella's the one looking for twins, I think that's something that SINs upper management (Langdon/Klaus' dad/etc) are cooking up without her involvement, although now that she's most likely incommunicado with the rest of her posse they're probably helping them. Maybe the heterochromia dude in the preview could be a fusion of two non identical twins, both die together and are reborn together as one type of deal. Next update can't come soon enough.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I don't even think Ella's the one looking for twins,
I'm sure it's for the same reason, Ella needs the twins because the Apostles are twins... It's just a matter of higher chance to be a suitable host, after all both Apostles share the same Origin, just like twins they are similar....
The other part needed is the hearts, and of course the dark ritual that Ella has to do...

I'm even sure summoning these Apostles isn't Ella's endgoal.... Getting the original powers, the traits of both apostles, and even all 6 of them.... That's something Ella wants to get and that's needed to reach her final goal.

Reactions: bloodaxis

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Furry thing i'm bored what other game is out there that doesn't get the respect it deserves?

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes