Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
I genuinely don't know how anyone could simp for Ella. Someone who literally kills you, killed her entire school batch because she got bullied, Only gave you powers/trains you so she could use you, fucked with your friends, ran an orphanage so she could raise a superhuman army and is directly responsible for the death of atleast tens of thousands. And people hate Jared for being a douche and killing one person lol.

She's dead the moment I get the option. Even in a non - corruption route. Unless something comes out like she had to do what she did to save the planet or something,

Last edited:

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
I genuinely don't know how anyone could simp for Ella. Someone who literally kills you, killed her entire school batch because she got bullied, Only gave you powers/trains you so she could use you, fucked with your friends, ran an orphanage so she could raise a superhuman army and is directly responsible for the death of atleast tens of thousands. And people hate Jared for being a douche and killing one person lol.

She's dead the moment I get the option. Even in a non - corruption route.
1. She didn't kill you, you could literally make the same argument for Clark, Malik, Nicolette, Danica, cocky Deryl, Jake, etc. etc. if we are accounting for Dead Ends.
-Her reasons for doing so only happens once and it's due to us reveal perhaps our worthiness being higher than hers.
-Clark kills you twice; because he's too lazy to check if a Superhuman was in the giant Miniak, and because you tried to keep a fucking corpse.
-Nicolette kills you twice; because you spied on her in the fucking bathroom...and defending her Boss.
-Deryl because his ego would rather claim the lives of us and Jake to prove his simpness than to just go find Ella and simp. Along with dozens of other times in Monster form or to FUCK YOU OVER via the news, all of which was free will.
-Jake because he didn't use his brain and power went to his head.
-Malik twice; because he was too lazy to check for survivors during the end orgy Kenny fight, and if I'm not mistaken also the Miniak Kenny mother sex? 1st one questionable from oh so righteous and the 2nd justified.
-Danica liked torturing you.

2. We don't know she killed her batch of school mates. It's theorized that she knew SOMETHING was going to go down and she told Christine ahead of time not to come. But whether or not SHE HERSELF killed the kids is up for debate. If a giant disaster was about to happen would you spend all of your time warning everyone you don't know? I'd wager a large majority of people only truly care about those closest to them, especially if you were bullied by some of them. We literally don't know the details, for all we know you're right she did kill them all, or she barely had time to prepare or didn't think it would be that crazy and it turned out the way it did; who's to say. But if she DID decide to warn everyone, who's going to skip their graduation ceremony for an outcast orphan who claims disaster will strike? Let alone if H.E.R.O at the time caught on to her, I dunno, too many variables to make this a point of her fault alone.

3. Read that again, gives you powers and trains you. I do t care if she's doing it to make me the next fucking Thanos; she gave me SUPERPOWERS AND trained me. Once you're strong enough to u can decide to do whatever the hell you want, in that regard of using you; we could also put H.E.R.O in that exact same boat, and they are also morally questionable as well.

4. She runs an orphanage to run an orphanage. She definitely changes SOME of them into Superhumans but I'd wager the vast majority are incompatible one way or another and just show up and she accepts them. She's sure as SHIT not doing it to raise an army, over the course of 8 years she's literally only cultivated 4 WHOLE Superhuman in addition to Charlie but she came later. So unless 4 Superhumans and a bunch of Human orphan children is an army I'd say we're on to somethin. The whole S.I.N thing was a deal with Landong or whatever his name is (Jared's Dad) which consists mostly of people OUTSIDE of her inner circle as far as numbers go.

5. 10s of thousands? That's A LOT of people...While she has turned a few people into failed Superhumans, I doubt it's been 10s of THOUSANDS. And as far as we know, she cleans them up afterwards so H.E.R.O doesn't catch onto her excluding Kenny which was used as a test for us. Now there is SOMEONE that is responsible for some 10s of thousands...starts with an H ends with an O. Whether that be FROM the Diamond Massacre, the Monster Monitoring and Baiting, or the M-Division's FIRE NUKE (Malik) or 10,000 soilders (Lucius), human experimentation,I think Giant mega rich superpower corps trumps Ella's oddball failed experiments.

6. But Jared IS a douche that killed one person. There was no greater goal or purpose other than to just kill because he could. He beats Ella and H.E.R.O in terms of habitability in every regard. The guy is actively a plague to those around him KNOWINGLY, like when he got real personal with Kenny about how he knew what he was after. He has a blatant disregard for compassion, purpose, literally anything he is JUST a spoiled sociopath that sees everyone below him. I've seen more compassion with Ella making sure Dave got back home than or H.E.R.O stopping the Giant Monsters threatening humanity than I ever did Jared just bullying for the sake of bullying, fuck off.

It's fine to hate her she is a manipulative cunt but there are plenty others just as bad if not worse than her in terms of less redeemable qualities. People that do nothing for you but either whine or see you as less than dirt but still get praised to high heaven. As an Ella simp that's the only way I can justify it, she DID fuck with our friends you're right. And while I don't see Jake as a friend and more as a nerd that helped us with homework like twice then turned douche, I SUPPOSE I could understand Deryl, despite the fact that everything he did was due to his own ego trip. It's like buying a gun, do you blame the gun handler or do you blame the guy with bad intent with the gun? Ella offered Deryl a "gun" (powers) and Deryl went APESHIT and decided to settle a literal decade long beef with us in a murderous way not once, but TWICE, she didn't order him to do that. She gave Jake a "gun" (powers) and this time she kinda showed him how to use it and where to aim so I suppose she is most definitely responsible for that, but what she ISN'T responsible for is that guy she advised choice in the matter. If Jake had put in even HALF the effort he did into almost killing his best friend or getting into H.E.R.O as he did trying to figure out Ella's power or angle or talking to us and connecting dots, he wouldn't have been NEARLY as unlikable as he was.

Last edited:

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
New Patreon Update:

A few new characters that'll be showing up next update
Okay that guy on the right is S.I.N, Middle is one last H.E.R.O lvl 5s along with MAYBE the guy on the Left, if not; guy on the Left is S.I.N? Just my ganders...

Last edited:

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
1. She didn't kill you, you could literally make the same argument for Clark, Malik, Nicolette, Danica, cocky Deryl, Jake, etc. etc. if we are accounting for Dead Ends.
-Her reasons for doing so only happens once and it's due to us reveal perhaps our worthiness being higher than hers.
-Clark kills you twice; because he's too lazy to check if a Superhuman was in the giant Miniak, and because you tried to keep a fucking corpse.
-Nicolette kills you twice; because you spied on her in the fucking bathroom...and defending her Boss.
-Deryl because his ego would rather claim the lives of us and Jake to prove his simpness than to just go find Ella and simp. Along with dozens of other times in Monster form or to FUCK YOU OVER via the news, all of which was free will.
-Jake because he didn't use his brain and power went to his head.
-Malik twice; because he was too lazy to check for survivors during the end orgy Kenny fight, and if I'm not mistaken also the Miniak Kenny mother sex? 1st one questionable from oh so righteous and the 2nd justified.
-Danica liked torturing you.

2. We don't know she killed her batch of school mates. It's theorized that she knew SOMETHING was going to go down and she told Christine ahead of time not to come. But whether or not SHE HERSELF killed the kids is up for debate. If a giant disaster was about to happen would you spend all of your time warning everyone you don't know? I'd wager a large majority of people only truly care about those closest to them, especially if you were bullied by some of them. We literally don't know the details, for all we know you're right she did kill them all, or she barely had time to prepare or didn't think it would be that crazy and it turned out the way it did; who's to say. But if she DID decide to warn everyone, who's going to skip their graduation ceremony for an outcast orphan who claims disaster will strike? Let alone if H.E.R.O at the time caught on to her, I dunno, too many variables to make this a point of her fault alone.

3. Read that again, gives you powers and trains you. I do t care if she's doing it to make me the next fucking Thanos; she gave me SUPERPOWERS AND trained me. Once you're strong enough to u can decide to do whatever the hell you want, in that regard of using you; we could also put H.E.R.O in that exact same boat, and they are also morally questionable as well.

4. She runs an orphanage to run an orphanage. She definitely changes SOME of them into Superhumans but I'd wager the vast majority are incompatible one way or another and just show up and she accepts them. She's sure as SHIT not doing it to raise an army, over the course of 8 years she's literally only cultivated 4 WHOLE Superhuman in addition to Charlie but she came later. So unless 4 Superhumans and a bunch of Human orphan children is an army I'd say we're on to somethin. The whole S.I.N thing was a deal with Landong or whatever his name is (Jared's Dad) which consists mostly of people OUTSIDE of her inner circle as far as numbers go.

5. 10s of thousands? That's A LOT of people...While she has turned a few people into failed Superhumans, I doubt it's been 10s of THOUSANDS. And as far as we know, she cleans them up afterwards so H.E.R.O doesn't catch onto her excluding Kenny which was used as a test for us. Now there is SOMEONE that is responsible for some 10s of thousands...starts with an H ends with an O. Whether that be FROM the Diamond Massacre, the Monster Monitoring and Baiting, or the M-Division's FIRE NUKE (Malik) or 10,000 soilders (Lucius), human experimentation,I think Giant mega rich superpower corps trumps Ella's oddball failed experiments.

6. But Jared IS a douche that killed one person. There was no greater goal or purpose other than to just kill because he could. He beats Ella and H.E.R.O in terms of habitability in every regard. The guy is actively a plague to those around him KNOWINGLY, like when he got real personal with Kenny about how he knew what he was after. He has a blatant disregard for compassion, purpose, literally anything he is JUST a spoiled sociopath that sees everyone below him. I've seen more compassion with Ella making sure Dave got back home than or H.E.R.O stopping the Giant Monsters threatening humanity than I ever did Jared just bullying for the sake of bullying, fuck off.
1. Yes they kill you aswell. And I think we all agree they are douches for doing that lol
Few notes tho,
Clark and Nicolette were doing their job, you were in the way and they didn't know you.
Jake got mindfucked and blackmailed by Ella lol
I don't remember Malik even showing up in the Kenny fight lol
Deryl...yeah idk, dude went through a terrible writing phase for a bit there
Pretty sure Danica is a villain

2. Pure speculation on your part, nothing to respond to.

3. You should care why she's doing it considering we are talking about about her character lol. And considering she kills you the moment you become a bit too strong a bit too quick it's clearly cause wants to use you. Ala she an evil bitch.

4. Yeah HERO is pretty morally dubious. SIN and Ella are just killing people and gathering monsters and superhumans to be free from the government or something.

5. How many people do you think HEROs actions and it's people saved Vs Ella and sin?

6. From Jared's perspective, they are the enemy trying to kill him. He had every right to kill her in a goddamn warzone. I'm pretty everyone of us would take the same shot, imagine cole near death Infront of you, you wouldn't just snuff the bastard out? Man he's so evil for being a douche.

EDIT: Also I'd expect superhuman capable people to be pretty rare. Having a small amount of orphans be superhumans make perfect sense considering a huge corporation like HERO only has like 600 heros in decades? I'd imagine most of the orphans die in the initial encounter or during evolution.
There is literally no comparison here HERO is trying to do good in some very fucked up ways. Ella so far is just a crazy evil bitch with a soft spot for her two goth friends.

Last edited:
Reactions: bloodaxis

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
1. Yes they kill you aswell. And I think we all agree they are douches for doing that lol
Few notes tho,
Clark and Nicolette were doing their job, you were in the way and they didn't know you.
Jake got mindfucked and blackmailed by Ella lol
I don't remember Malik even showing up in the Kenny fight lol
Deryl...yeah idk, dude went through a terrible writing phase for a bit there
Pretty sure Danica is a villain

2. Pure speculation on your part, nothing to respond to.

3. You should care why she's doing it considering we are talking about about her character lol. And considering she kills you the moment you become a bit too strong a bit too quick it's clearly cause wants to use you. Ala she an evil bitch.

4. Yeah HERO is pretty morally dubious. SIN and Ella are just killing people and gathering monsters and superhumans to be free from the government or something.

5. How many people do you think HEROs actions and it's people saved Vs Ella and sin?

6. From Jared's perspective, they are the enemy trying to kill him. He had every right to kill her in a goddamn warzone. I'm pretty everyone of us would take the same shot, imagine cole near death Infront of you, you wouldn't just snuff the bastard out? Man he's so evil for being a douche.

There is literally no comparison here HERO is trying to do good in some very fucked up ways. Ella so far is just a crazy evil bitch with a soft spot for her two goth friends.
1. Not everyone agrees unfortunately that's why I pointed it out.
-Regardless if they are doing their job or not they still killed you. And Nicolette's job wasn't to kill us after getting peeped on, she did that for her own interests about as much as Ella did for revealing our secret. Oh so heroica Clark knew we could do nothing to him but still chose to blast us into oblivion.
-Jake only got blackmailed for being so god damn naive. Had he used his oh so praised big brain and half the mentality he had trying to save Mia he could've AT LEAST leveraged his way into a similar position we had (i.e being free to do whatever after doing whatever Ella wanted). Weak mind isn't a justification for controlling the masses to shoot at us, groping people against their will, or taking us as an enemy at face value.
-Malik's sprite didn't show up during the Kenny fight but he was there. If you let Kenny take over, you start having a mindless orgy, if the end of the fight the other route is anything to go by; our friends were still alive. Malik I guess determined there were not survivors and burnt the entire mansion with us and our friends along with it. Guess he didn't bother checking due to the workload, "justified" he was just doing his job of course...
-Yeah Deryl was ordered to like be obsessed with Ella but Jake couldn't finish the rest of the order (i.e fix the hearts). So Deryl was left orderless, which meant he WILLINGLY went to come kill us and Jake in order to prove his worth to his newfound love for Ella. Again, this wasn't an order, but his OWN WILLING NEED to prove himself as the best. After he breaks the mind control he still goes back to Ella and I think Charlie orders him or something (still replaying) to complete the hearts. But NOT to make an ultimate body, a Rebis, or to leak our identity to the world, or to fight us one on one for a stupid selfish reason. Deryl is a cunt plain and simple.
-Yeah Danica is a villain but gets a lot of love which is why I mentioned her.

2. Yep, bout as much speculation as saying she killed ALL of the kids for bullying her, which is why I mentioned it.

3. Yep she's using you, and...? A lot of characters use you in this game and still get love. Liz, literally anyone from H.E.R.O, Tiffany, Deryl, the 3rd & 4th (arguably if we are just being used as an Origin conduit), Christine, Angelina, general public as scapegoat for monster attacks, list goes on. You know what I DIDN'T receive from any of those? SUPERPOWERS and training. H.E.R.O showed us that it was only a matter of time before we were used like a fleshlight for someone else's goals, Ella just got to us first. The difference is that SHE did it first, if it was the other way around, Ella would be getting ALLL the praise, although we've still yet to see results from H.E.R.O. I'll trade giving up my freedom of choice maybe every random other day to serve someone else's goal over mindless overloads of work and podium news appearances for literal fucking superpowers and actual results of growth in a heartbeat. Character wise though yeah she's manipulative and using you, I literally can't deny that.

5. S.I.N? Probably none, save for they stand for freedom of choice (arguably). What I'm seeing is it's okay to question Ella for her morally devious actions because she's doing it for herself, but that same sentiment doesn't apply to H.E.R.O or any of their operatives because hey, they ARE saving the planet am I right?

6. Um yeah dumbass he is. We weren't trying to kill Jared dumb fuck we literally just got done battling Deryl. Hell, we didn't even know Jared was a Superhuman at the time, he went OUT OF HIS WAY to murder Lauren because he "missed". How are you going to actively defend Jared; a guy who literally bullies for the sake of bullying, abuses those that care about him, thinks he's better than everyone else, and does nothing for you over Ella; who while she is manipulative, she does GIVE YOU SUPERPOWERS, fucks you, hangs out with you, and is arguably the reason you are as strong as you are today?

I'm trying to show my perspective as to why I like Ella and why some others may as well. You can hate Ella justifiably so, no one likes manipulation, but I PERSONALLY see more benefits from one or two instances of heartache for the freedom to do whatever whenever with superpowers...superpowers...

If H.E.R.O did the same first I'd be loyal to them, but so far they've blackmailed me into politics, work heavy service with no rest, abhorrent co workers that see me as less than ants, hindering power growth and personal relations/freedoms. Oh but they give me books so there's the silver lining I guess......

Last edited:
Reactions: hrhr

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Men so rebis is a futa is this why he took prickzilla as his spawn? because he also likes demon dick ladies XD i'm also at the prison arc man that is a hardcore simp fucking jake lucky you i prefer torture than Killing i hope mía headbutts you in the nuts that would be funny lol

• Haha
Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
New Patreon Update:

A few new characters that'll be showing up next update
Usually I can think up some guesses of who they might be but I'm drawing blanks currently. They look interesting. Since I can't really think of any that well, I'll just throw out random ones.

The guy on the right is probably Amber and Liz dad. The one in the middle is probably a high ranking HERO agent or someone from the opposing faction against HERO showing up. Klaus dad maybe or someone close with Jared's father.

Now this last guy on the left is interesting and probably someone from SIN or one of Ella's kids, probably the boy with the bandages. I feel like the heterochromic eyes point to him. We did learn that once younger kids are turned, their body grows. Ella, at 14, changed pretty drastically and so did Shen when he reached level 4. Maybe Bandage boy reached level 2 and this is what he looks like now?

Those are my picks. It's all speculation, of course. They do look cool though. This kind of stirred up my desire to play but I'll probably wait until release is a bit closer.

BruceBerserk

Jun 11, 2023
Do you guys think Ella is really dead?

from a writing perspective it wouldn't make sense to kill off your primary antagonist/opposition with half a game left to go, especially considering how long she's been built up as this otherworldly powerful superhuman who was leading or the backbone of S.I.N, the only organization powerful enough to challenge H.E.R.O, an organization that holds the most powerful superhumans and has done so for almost a century.

I don't think she's dead but I have no idea how she would still be alive, I've heard theories ranging from the body being a clone of some sort and the real Ella's out doing something, I've also heard she might have had Nyx's monster and gotten a death mark of her own and her bodies still alive. maybe she's trying to spring the monsters in H.E.R.O's base, or off somewhere else doing god knows what.

What are your guy's theories on how she Survived or if she's really dead?

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Well, Ella kills you in a bunch dead ends, is said to have killed almost her entire class by the only other person that survived.
To understand Ella slightly better you should see what Aglaecwif says about her :

Female "As for why she does the things she does.... Cruelty, is one reason. She has a cold, unforgiving heart that despises both your kind and mine. She enjoys seeing us suffer."
Female "Kindness is another reason. She pities those she considers like herself, and desires their salvation, even if it means saving those she despises too, even if it means killing most of those she wants saved."

She's ruthless but shows mercy... She has a goal and will do anything to make that happen, but it's more then just revenge.
She's a very interesting character, we know she's dangerous and not be trusted, but she's not pure evil...
Most important we know from Deus we need her work completed... She just might save us from the monsters, perhaps for all the wrong reasons, perhaps with all the wrong choices, and perhaps it's not even her goal...

And Jared.. Well.. Most people already hated him before he even killed/ tried to kill... He was an annoying arse from the start. He's not complicated, a typical jock, an asshole even to his friends.... His girlfriend just a trophy... His father wanted that.. Haven't seen any redeeming qualities for Jared... His role is just being one of the antagonists and probably be devoured...

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
She needs to summon the Apostles, twins are being kidnapped, so that plan is still being executed...
She's hidden a note saying she would be missing, so she already expected to be off the radar at some point...
Her body being dead and contained in hero base can mean several things : she's been neutralised and will need to escape, her body can be devoured at a later point in the story and it's currently just a reason not to look for her...

Either way, Ella not being at the portal seems to indicate her plans didn't work out... Even during the fight she mentions wanting to kill Nico "before we retreat"... Worst case for Ella she's neutralised in her own body, best case is she has escaped, but we just didn't see it. Something in between is she's in the tree together with Duncan...

Personally i would say she escaped and is running around in one of her other forms... She already told us she just needs a miniscule part of her to survive... Perhaps it just took a while before Hex found her... But Ella's on a tight schedule...
It doesn't seem to make much sense for her to be incapacitated for a number of weeks or perhaps even months...

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Usually I can think up some guesses of who they might be but I'm drawing blanks currently. They look interesting. Since I can't really think of any that well, I'll just throw out random ones.

The guy on the right is probably Amber and Liz dad. The one in the middle is probably a high ranking HERO agent or someone from the opposing faction against HERO showing up. Klaus dad maybe or someone close with Jared's father.

Now this last guy on the left is interesting and probably someone from SIN or one of Ella's kids, probably the boy with the bandages. I feel like the heterochromic eyes point to him. We did learn that once younger kids are turned, their body grows. Ella, at 14, changed pretty drastically and so did Shen when he reached level 4. Maybe Bandage boy reached level 2 and this is what he looks like now?

Those are my picks. It's all speculation, of course. They do look cool though. This kind of stirred up my desire to play but I'll probably wait until release is a bit closer.
Ooo maybe, but would the bandage boy grow from like age 10 to like 16 just from having Superpowers a couple of months? I'm with you though I don't really know who the Left guy is...shit I would've never guessed Hendrix was going to be a Lvl 5 Superhuman in H.E.R.O so I guess looks don't really matter in this regard.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Do you guys think Ella is really dead?

from a writing perspective it wouldn't make sense to kill off your primary antagonist/opposition with half a game left to go, especially considering how long she's been built up as this otherworldly powerful superhuman who was leading or the backbone of S.I.N, the only organization powerful enough to challenge H.E.R.O, an organization that holds the most powerful superhumans and has done so for almost a century.

I don't think she's dead but I have no idea how she would still be alive, I've heard theories ranging from the body being a clone of some sort and the real Ella's out doing something, I've also heard she might have had Nyx's monster and gotten a death mark of her own and her bodies still alive. maybe she's trying to spring the monsters in H.E.R.O's base, or off somewhere else doing god knows what.

I think it's a clone, but I also think that whatever power Nyx used on her fucked her up BIG time. The end of that fight was NOT as planned, she got cocky trying to finish off Nicolette. Considering she survived a piece of the fucking sun using one of her clone proxies or whatever, I'd assume she did the same at the end but with a twist and it took a huge absorbent amount of power out of her.

Option 2 is that IS her body but she's subconsciously keeping herself alive somehow? Via the memory side of her abilities. We know veryyyyy little about that aspect of our abilities and not only has Ella had them for 8 years, but she also has regular talks or at least communes with the 4th and other VERY powerful, knowledge monsters. I wouldn't begin to know HOW she could pull this off, but I have no doubt she isn't dead.

Too many scores to settle (as much as I simp I want to kick her ass a couple times) and too much story potential/unresolved mystery. Killing her off is an OBVIOUS lie, it's just the matter how and what the next goal is cause she lost to H.E.R.O prettyyyy bad from a battle standpoint.

Reactions: vogelbeest

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Meh she got a really cheat Power being the dev pet XD maybe she put a parasite on the meatshields sure as fuck she did a sneaky deus knows she is a nasty cunt but is needed to finish her avatar project so meh she will come back to break our balls soon

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
After I be summoned by Prime-minister, Nico and the Doctor into the H.E.R.O headquarters, I have to fight the Val something guy, how I stop him or At least, not die, no matter what I choose always keep getting Dead End.

• Wow

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Ooo maybe, but would the bandage boy grow from like age 10 to like 16 just from having Superpowers a couple of months? I'm with you though I don't really know who the Left guy is...shit I would've never guessed Hendrix was going to be a Lvl 5 Superhuman in H.E.R.O so I guess looks don't really matter in this regard.
Well, the Bandage boy(Elliot?) is from anywhere around 10 to 14. Before we met him, Ella already gave him his powers. I want to say he's 14 because Ella's fucked up if she turned him younger than that when the fatality rate is higher the younger they are. Maybe he didn't change much on his 1st Evolution like Ella did when she became a superhuman, she is the spawn of the 3rd after all. Charlie doesn't seem to have age much either and she's at level 3. I'm guessing the effects are varied amongst different people and possibly depends on the quality of the monster they're turned by and the mental state of the turned.

Seeing as Michael, Deryl, Alice, Tiffany and Angelina didn't change much as well, they were either already suited, physically, for their power or their mental state was already sound so there wasn't much to "evolve" on infection like the MC tells Tiffany about them not seeming much different, appearance wise.

On the other side, Ella looked older and more filled out after she was turned. MC, Jake, Klaus, Jared and Shen seemed to undergo huge changes during their various evolutions as well. Especially Shen, apparently. This update, after he evolved to Level 4, he looks older than even the MC and he's only 17 going on 18. Zara also mentioned that she "grew" bigger as well.

So it's possible that bandage boy reached level 2 in the months since we last saw him(during our tv interview) and underwent a transformation. We know the boy's power involves his eyes, as he tries to use them if you don't stop the Hobo at Ella's house. Seeing as this new guy has Heterochromia eyes, it seems to possibly point to him being the Bandage boy. Him evolving to level 2 might've gave him an older teenager body, possibly.

It's just speculation though. If his eyes weren't like that, I would probably have no possible person to point to for him. But with them like that, I get the feeling that it could be him. In reality, I'm probably way off the mark with it and he could be somebody completely new.

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
Well, the Bandage boy(Elliot?) is from anywhere around 10 to 14. Before we met him, Ella already gave him his powers. I want to say he's 14 because Ella's fucked up if she turned him younger than that when the fatality rate is higher the younger they are. Maybe he didn't change much on his 1st Evolution like Ella did when she became a superhuman, she is the spawn of the 3rd after all. Charlie doesn't seem to have age much either and she's at level 3. I'm guessing the effects are varied amongst different people and possibly depends on the quality of the monster they're turned by and the mental state of the turned.

Seeing as Michael, Deryl, Alice, Tiffany and Angelina didn't change much as well, they were either already suited, physically, for their power or their mental state was already sound so there wasn't much to "evolve" on infection like the MC tells Tiffany about them not seeming much different, appearance wise.

On the other side, Ella looked older and more filled out after she was turned. MC, Jake, Klaus, Jared and Shen seemed to undergo huge changes during their various evolutions as well. Especially Shen, apparently. This update, after he evolved to Level 4, he looks older than even the MC and he's only 17 going on 18. Zara also mentioned that she "grew" bigger as well.

So it's possible that bandage boy reached level 2 in the months since we last saw him(during our tv interview) and underwent a transformation. We know the boy's power involves his eyes, as he tries to use them if you don't stop the Hobo at Ella's house. Seeing as this new guy has Heterochromia eyes, it seems to possibly point to him being the Bandage boy. Him evolving to level 2 might've gave him an older teenager body, possibly.

It's just speculation though. If his eyes weren't like that, I would probably have no possible person to point to for him. But with them like that, I get the feeling that it could be him. In reality, I'm probably way off the mark with it and he could be somebody completely new.
Personally I feel like the guy on the right could be Klaus' dad, dude in the middle might be one of the team Reaper people, since we'll probably be working together with Nyx quite a bit in the update it makes sense that we'd be helping some other dude in Reaper out. Left guy is anyones guess but it being bandage boy is a pretty good guess.

Reactions: DrakoGhoul

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Personally I feel like the guy on the right could be Klaus' dad, dude in the middle might be one of the team Reaper people, since we'll probably be working together with Nyx quite a bit in the update it makes sense that we'd be helping some other dude in Reaper out. Left guy is anyones guess but it being bandage boy is a pretty good guess.
Could the guy on the right also possibly be Michael's father? (although I always pictured Michael's dad as being as jacked as fucking he is or even more so).

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes