vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
what other game is out there that doesn't get the respect it deserves?
Try : Zero end, Madworld, a Foreign World, Myst, Children of Morn, the Coven, Cybernetic Seduction, Hot Sands of Antarctica, How to fix the future, Color of my Sound, Etlina's Principle, the falling reloaded, projekt passion, Stray Incubus.... That's all fantasy stuff...

The Hellcat Lounge, Linage or Legacy, yesterday's crossroads could use some attention too, but without doubt there's many many more.. ;)

Reactions: EndlessNights

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
The jocks Kenny and James that were infected by Minyak were also candidates for the same plan that Ella used Jake and the MC for. She doesn't need somebody with the power of an arbiter or even an apostle for that part of her plan.
If this is based on the "hopefully my other 2 chosen handle it better" monologue, I have some doubts. Both MC and Jake have already handled it better, and the 2 others could refer to Kenny and Michael.

Then she says "Oh MC, does it have to be you after all?", which is quite melancholic like something bad is going to happen, but later during the last training segment she talks to MC about his role, she says that she won't wait forever, and MC will get the chance to fight for his ending and she will cheer for him. If she cares about MC due to the past, even a little, then why wouldn't she just go 100% on him and bother with the others?

This scene is a bit of a tangled mess. Have you found any other reference that may shed some light?

For the part about the 3rd and the 4th, Ella wasn't suspicious because she already knows that they can give the same power, even if the 4th does it. The MC only showed the shapeshifting trait so she just chalked it up to him only inheriting it, since getting both is extremely rare. There's also the chance that the Memory trait was also rare, by Valravn statement. So she probably figured he would only get the Body trait like her.
I agree that she isn't infallible, but her behavior seems particularly.. stupid, considering that it's a big part of her plan. But then again we don't really know what she is looking for exactly so perhaps it will make sense later in the game? Who knows.

I really doubt there's only 6 left... to evidence to them being gone is a memory that's not yours during your 2nd evolution.
It's really too vague, it's speculation at best. -snip-
The apostles in their true form are probably alive. The evidence points to their avatars being dead and I get the sense that without their avatars, they can't really interact with the "Human Plane". Aglaec says that MC's allies are trying to claim those dead avatars and the one that Marcus has in his basement seems to be an apostle.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
The apostles in their true form are probably alive. The evidence points to their avatars being dead and I get the sense that without their avatars, they can't really interact with the "Human Plane". Aglaec says that MC's allies are trying to claim those dead avatars and the one that Marcus has in his basement seems to be an apostle.
They just make new avatars, the only purpose for avatars is infecting monsters/humans/creatures on another plain... HERO has been collecting the remains of avatars, probably even used them to infect people, we don't know much about Tiffany, but i wouldn't be surprised she's been injected with parts of an Apostle, Claudia probably will be next....

xhib

Feb 1, 2019
I'm pretty confident I figured out a missing piece of the MC's backstory and I've been trying to put a post together about it to make a point, but it kept spiralling out of control once I get to the end. You'll see why.

Firstly, I was looking for when the MC's mother died and how old he was at time, so I went fact-finding.

1. The MC's feud with Deryl started when they were thirteen.
2. That feud lasted a year. They were both fourteen in their last middle school fight.
3. In their final fight, Amber and then the MC tells Deryl that his mother died the previous year.
4. His eyes were treated just before he met Deryl at the same clinic we saw after the fight with Kenny.
5. The MC ran away from home because his father refused to tell him what happened.
6. He was almost held back in his last year of primary school because of that.
7. The MC's eyes were still healing back when he started middle school.

I put the given date of his mother's death late in his last primary school year, when he was twelve, close to thirteen. Later in the same calendar year, he started middle school. That fits pretty well.

If everything seems correct, skip the next spoiler. If something seems off, check it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After that, I re-read the dream he has after he faced Ella in her apartment and-

-does he seem twelve, soon-to-be-thirteen, in his family flashback?
The babysitter hired for just a day, the constant waiting for his parents to return, the fear of abandonment, the excitement when he thinks his parents are back, the hesitation to open the door to their bedroom. It all screams younger.

There's no phone, never a mention of school, friends, neighbours, ordering food in or going out for supplies. No independence. Just a sad kid eating old crackers alone and waiting on the front porch of an empty house with an empty fridge. This is the MC a few months before he met Deryl? The boy in this flashback ran away to live in a homeless camp for a month with his eyes in who knows what state?

Before I start endlessly speculating on when, why, how, and what the fuck: am I wrong to think that the lost chapter of his life could be a lot longer than the MC's been led to believe?

Misalton

Oct 17, 2018
I don't know if somebody else already told this, but there something that can brake the game during a scene after defeating Kenny - I've just kept skipping text and then for some reason I get evolution and 20 power out of the blue. I look into relationships and see that there are huge numbers as if they are after fighting Klaus. And all the options to spend my free time are fucked up (for example I can go to gym and meet Angelna right after meeting Demi). I don't know what happened because after reloading the choice of killing Kenny or eating him I have done the same choice (killing) but that bug didn't appear.
I think I should mention that I have a huge amount of older saves that are much later into the game. Maybe they somehow fused with new one idk.

openup212

Jul 23, 2020
I'm pretty confident I figured out a missing piece of the MC's backstory and I've been trying to put a post together about it to make a point, but it kept spiralling out of control once I get to the end. You'll see why.

Firstly, I was looking for when the MC's mother died and how old he was at time, so I went fact-finding.

2. That feud lasted a year. They were both fourteen in their last middle school fight.
3. In their final fight, Amber and then the MC tells Deryl that his mother died the previous year.
4. His eyes were treated just before he met Deryl at the same clinic we saw after the fight with Kenny.
5. The MC ran away from home because his father refused to tell him what happened.

I put the given date of his mother's death late in his last primary school year, when he was twelve, close to thirteen. Later in the same calendar year, he started middle school. That fits pretty well.

If everything seems correct, skip the next spoiler. If something seems off, check it.
After that, I re-read the dream he has after he faced Ella in her apartment and-

The babysitter hired for just a day, the constant waiting for his parents to return, the fear of abandonment, the excitement when he thinks his parents are back, the hesitation to open the door to their bedroom. It all screams younger.

There's no phone, never a mention of school, friends, neighbours, ordering food in or going out for supplies. No independence. Just a sad kid eating old crackers alone and waiting on the front porch of an empty house with an empty fridge. This is the MC a few months before he met Deryl? The boy in this flashback ran away to live in a homeless camp for a month with his eyes in who knows what state?

Before I start endlessly speculating on when, why, how, and what the fuck: am I wrong to think that the lost chapter of his life could be a lot longer than the MC's been led to believe?
1. This dream was a strange one. I still don't know what to think about it.
2. So when Ella met Mc(in childhood)? On what stage of his life? Was it before his eyes got destroyed or after?

Reactions: bloodaxis

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
You are right. This kid is younger and acts nothing like the young MC we know from the flashbacks. Young MC left home and joined a shelter on principle. This kid is probably a lot younger. I wouldn't say that MC has lost this chapter of his life. It's possible that he just can't recall it due to his age.

There is also a small possibility that the memory isn't his and he just placed himself in the memory of another. Although things kind of align. A father that was away for periods of time, living in a house with a porch. I'd rather assume that it's MC's memory.

1. This dream was a strange one. I still don't know what to think about it.
2. So when Ella met Mc(in childhood)? On what stage of his life? Was it before his eyes got destroyed or after?
At some point Ella invites MC to her orphanage and there is a kid with a blindfold there. She says that MC used to wear bandages around his eyes. So the more likely scenario is that she met him around the time of his accident.

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017

This is similar to my own thoughts on it, it's very possible his "dad" isn't his actual dad as well. I have some headcanon speculation that is in no way substantiated by anything in the game beyond just my thoughts where the mc is the son of the third and fourth who'd been living in their avatar forms, taking the shape of perfect copies of human beings, such that they could actually give birth to a proper human, with the potential for more and a direct link to their Arbiter. Pure speculation of course but it's fun to think about, for me anyway. :KEK:

Furry thing i'm bored what other game is out there that doesn't get the respect it deserves?
While I don't like the subject matter or the genre, I feel like Star Periphery should get a mention for the models, those are some thicc milfs.

• Haha
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: xhib and openup212

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
He can't actually see Liz a little later...
That's when he gets introduced to her in class, she is sleeping, he might just not have been able to see her face from where he was sitting.... ;) And seeing less when still wearing the bandages seems logical too...

Anyway, there's definitely more to come on MC's past, and where and how he met Ella...

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
It's worth mentioning that Ella also references your parents, plural; if you say you don't regret meeting her upon showing you how she evolved (tentacle blowjob).

If I'm not mistaken Ella doesn't have the Memory power or at least not as strong as we do, as prevalent with her having to configure and experiment to get her transformations. Though she does frequently commune with the 4th and 3rd.

Back to my point though, if she DOESN'T have the Memory power to the degree of being able to read our memories, then that would mean her relationship with us goes WAYYY back before the accident; as she refers to our parents being similar to hers. Is that relation to early abandonment? Or that she knew or watched our parents on a more personal level enough to see the similarities to her own......

alkeera

May 1, 2018
So i have been thinking and got carried away a bit but listen.
MC can shapeshift into all kinds of solid matter, including exotic materials and structures such as steel, plastic, kevlar etc.
Later on he was able to turn into liquid as well.
But what are really the limits here?
Can he control temperature of his parts? What is his body temperature? Does his selfmade clothes even radiate infrared heat like his flesh?
How intricate is his control over density of his body? Can he make water blood jet cutter or compress his fist hard enough to make a diamond (i just remembered he did that in deadend37), start thermonuclear reaction or even make a blackhole?
If he can be liquid then what about other states of matter? He probably can't turn into dark matter because it does not interact with electromagnetic field and can not even stick to itself, but how about antimatter or at least gas? He farts i suppose, so his body knows how to make it but can he turn into it and how far can he go?
Plasma and beyond? In those cases we first need to figure out what is the deal with exploding from highly charged particles.
Now to the material deconstructing ability. He can touch or absorb and scan stuff to recreate it later. It does not have to be alive or even organic but what about its state, density and temperature? He breathes - can he make oxygen without turning into a plant? Can he recreate organism from different damaged DNA samples? Can he recreate Sun from incoming solar wind? Simple rocks and diamonds are good to go but how about lava?
I will not touch upon his other memory related abilities because we still know very little about how they work and cause i already did that last time i got carried away. Not to mention i don't want to start a lengthy discussion about qualia.
Ladies and Gentlemen this is what a withdrawal does to good folk.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
MC can shapeshift into all kinds of solid matter, including exotic materials and structures such as steel, plastic, kevlar etc.
Can he control temperature of his parts? What is his body temperature? Does his selfmade clothes even radiate infrared heat like his flesh?
How intricate is his control over density of his body? Can he make water blood jet cutter or compress his fist hard enough to make a diamond (i just remembered he did that in deadend37), start thermonuclear reaction or even make a blackhole?
If he can be liquid then what about other states of matter? He probably can't turn into dark matter because it does not interact with electromagnetic field and can not even stick to itself, but how about antimatter or at least gas? He farts i suppose, so his body knows how to make it but can he turn into it and how far can he go?
Plasma and beyond? In those cases we first need to figure out what is the deal with exploding from highly charged particles.
Now to the material deconstructing ability. He can touch or absorb and scan stuff to recreate it later. It does not have to be alive or even organic but what about its state, density and temperature? He breathes - can he make oxygen without turning into a plant? Can he recreate organism from different damaged DNA samples? Can he recreate Sun from incoming solar wind? Simple rocks and diamonds are good to go but how about lava?
I will not touch upon his other memory related abilities because we still know very little about how they work and cause i already did that last time i got carried away. Not to mention i don't want to start a lengthy discussion about qualia.
MC.jpg MC.jpg
Heheheheheheheh Hold it brother we will get our fix soon

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
The MC need to spend time and effort developing new techniques. But he can make them.
We have seen from the various darryl clones how they developed in different directions.
One built himself a kaiju chimera body with various stolen powers.
One developed rapid and high power fluid based attacks. Allowing him to on the spot attack and defend.
One pushed the limits on the seeds. allowing the storage of complex and larger items. As well as giving himself jet pack and extra arms.

Likewise it is likely that MC can develop in many different directions. But all such development takes time and dedication. Think of it as a skill tree

It is not enough to merely have the idea. you have to then take time, effort, and skill to develop it into something functional.
The MC's greatest attack is his supersonic axe, and those took quite a lot to develop. But are also quite powerful.

NameNo003

Jan 26, 2023
Hey yo, fella! I'm a big fan of the game and I think I should share with you some of my contribution to the thread. I have created some characters's images using AI drawing. Let me know your thoughts about it, I did it for fun after all!
P/s: Please don't re-upload or post them anywhere, thank you ;3

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Hey yo, fella! I'm a big fan of the game and I think I should share with you some of my contribution to the thread. I have created some characters's images using AI drawing. Let me know your thoughts about it, I did it for fun after all!
Damn...Ella got me acting up fr.

Amazing work on all of em of course tho! I especially dig MC, reminds me a bit of Deus.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
1. Alice looks a wee bit too kiddish for my taste, maybe it's the freckles still LOOKS like a good character; maybe like a younger version of Alice...

2. Michael is really unique, I could totally see that being an armor he receives from H.E.R.O to help channel his power, do wish he was beefer though.

3. Honestly looks like a new and improved Deryl I can definitely see the resemblance, I did not know yellow suited him so well :unsure:

4. MC is AMAZING; the jacket color scheme is different, not normal colors I'd like but it REALLY works with the whole scheme change.

5. I feel like this would again, be a younger counterpart; that being said I adore the purple & black vibe she gives off, DEFINITELY suits her character.

If I had to rate them in order of how much I like them it would be: MC, Deryl, Ella, Michael, Alice. Though they are ALL good in their own right, nice work! You should try doing some of the other characters like Clark, Alexis, Deus, Malik, Bernhardt, maybe even Jake & Kenny?

P.S, welcome to the fam :whistle:

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes