RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
something like : "no six, 7 through 12 already been"

As for what exactly happened at the St. Arturius Massacre, i dunno, but if i remember it correct Ella knocked Christie out, and when she came to her senses it already happened and Ella took her out of there.
But if the tall hooded man that was seen there was Zack, team Chronos might have been there to save Ella...
There's Valravn that eats preferably hearts of children, any other type of monster could be after children only just as well...
But if team Chronos got their injuries at that party it must have been a very strong monster...
Did Ella drop some pills in the punch perhaps?

A big question is if Ella already had her monster pills back then... The weird thing about that is Ella has pills made from monster parts, that attract certain monsters.... That's why Jake, Michael and MC are spawns of Apostles... We don't know the others, but it's fair to assume Ella's cronies will have S-class potential monster parents too... So how did Ella herself manage to be infected by an Apostle? And how did she manage to get the monster parts for these pills? There must be thousands of different monsters out there. Is it all chance or has she been infected like Tiffany and been given these pills? HERO been collecting the shells of Apostle avatars for over 50 years.... They've also been killing off the more dangerous monsters effectively until team Chronos got injured... So it's only after that Ella would be able to gather these monster parts slightly easier...
It's noted that Ella was actively fighting against the command of the 4th or 3rd in her head. Perhaps it was trying to order her to make pills and give them to the kids in her grade. But would Zack really show up with his squad and get annihilated by a bunch of lvl 1 Monsterifed children?

As for how Ella got infected, I'd assume she was chosen for compatibility by the 3rd and 4th, you don't always have to take a pill as the only way to become a Superhuman.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
As for how Ella got infected, I'd assume she was chosen for compatibility by the 3rd and 4th, you don't always have to take a pill as the only way to become a Superhuman.
We know the avatars of Apostles can only be on earth for a limited time, that makes actively searching a specific target to infect unlikely, the Apostles just infect and any surviving is compatible at least up to a point... If Ella was specifically selected, it's more likely it was by humans, likely Bramon Xanthe or perhaps even Tanos Xanthe...

What the pills do is attract a specific monster to the person that swallowed the pill.... Zach would not have had to fight a bunch of recently monsterfied kids but the monsters attracted by the pills.... The kids would just be slaughtered or if infected possibly resurrect the next day as a newborn superhuman... Ella can see which person is best suited for what monster and she has the pills to summon those... Has Ella been selected for seeing the best matches or is that ring/stone artefact the reason she can see? Ella was part of a group where MC has been a short period too and only the two of them are left... Was that when she was selected? HERO quarantining children after monster attacks seems possible, they know about attacks before they even happen.

Reactions: AnonymousMouse

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Perhaps it was trying to order her to make pills and give them to the kids in her grade.
Ella hears voices and says go back to sleep, but it's way before the massacre....

Possibly Ella infected her first victim, Julie? And she was still feeling guilty somewhat...
Or at that point mother and father told her to devour her?
Only thing that's sure is at that point Ella was either already a killer or becoming one...
The part about not leaving any to morn points out her plan to use orphans started around then.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: EndlessNights

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
IT was the V we have all the others where is the V?
Nico might be closest to the 5th, her monster was said to be close related to Alice... That's how Alice was able to break into the other dimension with her graviton blast... But so far we don't know any spawn of the fifth...

I suspect Tiffany is sort of an artificial spawn of an Apostle, and i guess Liz and Amber will be too when Ella summons the Apostles to earth, those rings probably will prevent being taken over, but they will still be infected...

We need 6 people for those powers of the Origins; Michael, MC, Alice, Liz or Amber, Tiffany (or Claudia?) and then 1 more...
I could see Deryl, but that would mean the Rebis needs to be a numbered/Apostle so that's unlikely...

Eiyuu

Jan 24, 2023
Hey yo, fella! I'm a big fan of the game and I think I should share with you some of my contribution to the thread. I have created some characters's images using AI drawing. Let me know your thoughts about it, I did it for fun after all!
P/s: Please don't re-upload or post them anywhere, thank you ;3
Bro, what AI did you use?

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Nico might be closest to the 5th, her monster was said to be close related to Alice... That's how Alice was able to break into the other dimension with her graviton blast... But so far we don't know any spawn of the fifth...

I suspect Tiffany is sort of an artificial spawn of an Apostle, and i guess Liz and Amber will be too when Ella summons the Apostles to earth, those rings probably will prevent being taken over, but they will still be infected...

We need 6 people for those powers of the Origins; Michael, MC, Alice, Liz or Amber, Tiffany (or Claudia?) and then 1 more...
I could see Deryl, but that would mean the Rebis needs to be a numbered/Apostle so that's unlikely...
I'm speculating that Nico is related to the Sixth. Aglaecwif says that there exist rifts to the monster dimension in space but only the Sixth and Eighth can find them in reasonable time. Sixth is related to space and Eighth is probably related to light, so those who can teleport or move as fast as the light can hope to find them in a reasonable timeframe.

Female "We come from another space, far from here, a dimension, much like the one we're in now, but infinitely larger in scale."
Female "It is possible to reach it by simply travelling the cosmos as I understand it, though it would take an eternity for any but the Sixth and the Eigth."
Of course Alice doesn't seem to have any teleporting ability, but assuming that Aglaecwif is correct, it's the only explanation that makes sense to me.

I think the numbered look something like this:

Last edited:

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
Hey yo, fella! I'm a big fan of the game and I think I should share with you some of my contribution to the thread. I have created some characters's images using AI drawing. Let me know your thoughts about it, I did it for fun after all!
P/s: Please don't re-upload or post them anywhere, thank you ;3
OK, fr, I think THIS should be the official in-game Ella art, this slaps! But don't tell the dev I said that, I don't want him to think his in-game art is anything to sneeze at... especially because I'm solidly on Team I Love Ella To Bits.

Axelfire

Aug 6, 2016
So anyone here played área 69 ? My wife says it's good but i know better to trust her tastes like when she gets mad when i shave and wax. Lady i'm not a clóset gay i'm gonna have a fucking stroke in this fucking heat if i keep the fucking body hair.
Solid enough game, with plenty of variety, let down in part by the fact that it has a bunch of storylines that have yet to be given a conclusion, some have complained that the game's MILFs are closer to grannies, that some quest lines requier yuo to progress in other questlines frist (never to completion mind yuo but it can be verry annoying if yuo want to bee-line specific content) and that without prior knowledge you can get bogged down by the grind, just search the thread for tips and you will be fine

BruceBerserk

Jun 11, 2023
Hey yall i had a question about the game lore (SPOILERS AHEAD)

so the Apostles range in number from 1 to 12, born in twin pairs (1 and 2, 3 and 4) and are in two different factions i remember during the MC's second evolution he says "no, 7 through twelve have already been-" his thought gets cut off in that scene. I know Ella's connected to apostles 1 through four since she had the pills for all of them and made jake a spawn of the first, Michael a spawn of the second, herself being a spawn of either the third or fourth (which one is she a spawn of?) and us the MC a spawn of both the third and fourth, is she allied to these four? also isn't alice a spawn of the fifth and Nico a spawn of the Sixth? I've heard people say that the dark lord is the seventh apostle which means he could be the leader of the faction against 1 through 6, it would make sense since Valravn one of the dark lords followers and creations hates Alices monster which now that i think of it in Alice's second evolution she hears a voice she calls grandfather that demands she kill the monster that made her superhuman, could this grandfather be an apostle and alices monster his child? also who are the other apostles i haven't heard much about 9 through twelve (i think the 8th apostle is what gave tiffany her power) who are they and what happened to them?

How did the MC's mom die? I think it could be why his eyes got fucked up and his dad not wanting to tell him about it makes me think it has something to with the supernatural, i mean the MC's dad is already shady as fuck so having him trying to keep his mothers death a secret tells me its something really secret or shady, maybe even supernatural?

How does Ella know the MC, we have several mentions of her knowing our parents, and having met us before she turned us superhuman, was she responsible for our mothers death?

What the fuck is deryl now? he became a level one superhuman, monsterfied when he fucked up his second evolution, fused with hundred of monsters and then lost most of that power and fused with a level one proxy of his, what is he now?

Ella keeps referring to a chosen superhuman superior to her that would solve her problems and bring about her final goal, she was willing to let the MC and Jake fight it out to see which one was strongest and thus most worthy of the position, what does she want to do with this chosen one and why couldn't Deryl fill the role, does this person have to be the descendent of an apostle?

Why were twins being kidnapped near the nd of the newest update? we know Amber and Liz are going to be taken by whatever's doing this with how the MC's father warned him about it, and also referenced Langdon Wilson (Council member of S.I.N and father of Jared) could he be kidnapping twins to infect them with apostles who are also twins and fusing them together to get a superhuman like us who has multiple monster apostle traits?

Final question, do you recommend playing as a corrupted MC or a Skill based MC, I've played the skill based MC for awhile and like the more heroic route you can go with it, i tried doing a Corruption playthrough but it didn't sit right with me being murderous psychopath who kills our own friends when we get the opportunity (jake the bastard who i sill have a soft spot for, and christie whose biggest crime is being a little annoying and pushy) Your able to talk with Nyx who recommends doing the corrupted path to become stronger and unlock more powers. is there anyway to balance the pursuit of skill and power with corruption,?

NameNo003

Jan 26, 2023
Gentleman, I have returned. Thank you for your opinions and thoughts, I have never expected you guys would love that much :giggle: . As for the quality to be exactly look like in the game, it's really hard to generate them, I am still trying my best, but you know they are just my fun to generate arts and the in-game designs have their unique so just enjoy it.

Although, feel free to give me your opinions and share your thoughts widely. No further ado, here you go: Lucifer Team!!!

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Gentleman, I have returned. Thank you for your opinions and thoughts, I have never expected you guys would love that much :giggle: . As for the quality to be exactly look like in the game, it's really hard to generate them, I am still trying my best, but you know they are just my fun to generate arts and the in-game designs have their unique so just enjoy it.

Although, feel free to give me your opinions and share your thoughts widely. No further ado, here you go: Lucifer Team!!!

No-piercing Alexis makes me sad.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018

They all look fucking amazing, especially Malik!

I'll agree with Rutonat tho the fact Alexis doesn't have her piercing makes me sad as well (still looks solid tho!)

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I'll agree with Rutonat tho the fact Alexis doesn't have her piercing makes me sad as well (still looks solid tho!)
OG Alexis is "badass punk woman that could and would curbstomp you"
This one is more like... Thot Alexis that sells her "bathwater" (i.e. jars of water sold by a "company" in a 3rd world country that doesn't even have clean drinkable water)
:cry:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'm speculating that Nico is related to the Sixth. Aglaecwif says that there exist rifts to the monster dimension in space but only the Sixth and Eighth can find them in reasonable time. Sixth is related to space and Eighth is probably related to light, so those who can teleport or move as fast as the light can hope to find them in a reasonable timeframe.

Of course Alice doesn't seem to have any teleporting ability, but assuming that Aglaecwif is correct, it's the only explanation that makes sense to me.

I think the numbered look something like this:
Yes, Nico is related to the 6th. Xanthe already said Hex and The Fairy are relatives. We also now know that Nico's power works by opening holes in space and connecting them to each other for teleportation and transportation. All that is related to Space which is the 6th. The 5th is almost guaranteed to be Time, which means Deus and Zack are from that line with Deus probably inheriting both traits from the Twin Apostles.

Hey yall i had a question about the game lore (SPOILERS AHEAD)

so the Apostles range in number from 1 to 12, born in twin pairs (1 and 2, 3 and 4) and are in two different factions i remember during the MC's second evolution he says "no, 7 through twelve have already been-" his thought gets cut off in that scene. I know Ella's connected to apostles 1 through four since she had the pills for all of them and made jake a spawn of the first, Michael a spawn of the second, herself being a spawn of either the third or fourth (which one is she a spawn of?) and us the MC a spawn of both the third and fourth, is she allied to these four? also isn't alice a spawn of the fifth and Nico a spawn of the Sixth? I've heard people say that the dark lord is the seventh apostle which means he could be the leader of the faction against 1 through 6, it would make sense since Valravn one of the dark lords followers and creations hates Alices monster which now that i think of it in Alice's second evolution she hears a voice she calls grandfather that demands she kill the monster that made her superhuman, could this grandfather be an apostle and alices monster his child? also who are the other apostles i haven't heard much about 9 through twelve (i think the 8th apostle is what gave tiffany her power) who are they and what happened to them?

How did the MC's mom die? I think it could be why his eyes got fucked up and his dad not wanting to tell him about it makes me think it has something to with the supernatural, i mean the MC's dad is already shady as fuck so having him trying to keep his mothers death a secret tells me its something really secret or shady, maybe even supernatural?

How does Ella know the MC, we have several mentions of her knowing our parents, and having met us before she turned us superhuman, was she responsible for our mothers death?

What the fuck is deryl now? he became a level one superhuman, monsterfied when he fucked up his second evolution, fused with hundred of monsters and then lost most of that power and fused with a level one proxy of his, what is he now?

Ella keeps referring to a chosen superhuman superior to her that would solve her problems and bring about her final goal, she was willing to let the MC and Jake fight it out to see which one was strongest and thus most worthy of the position, what does she want to do with this chosen one and why couldn't Deryl fill the role, does this person have to be the descendent of an apostle?

Why were twins being kidnapped near the nd of the newest update? we know Amber and Liz are going to be taken by whatever's doing this with how the MC's father warned him about it, and also referenced Langdon Wilson (Council member of S.I.N and father of Jared) could he be kidnapping twins to infect them with apostles who are also twins and fusing them together to get a superhuman like us who has multiple monster apostle traits?

Final question, do you recommend playing as a corrupted MC or a Skill based MC, I've played the skill based MC for awhile and like the more heroic route you can go with it, i tried doing a Corruption playthrough but it didn't sit right with me being murderous psychopath who kills our own friends when we get the opportunity (jake the bastard who i sill have a soft spot for, and christie whose biggest crime is being a little annoying and pushy) Your able to talk with Nyx who recommends doing the corrupted path to become stronger and unlock more powers. is there anyway to balance the pursuit of skill and power with corruption,?
The 1st = Jake(1st Gen), Minyaks(7th Gen)

The 2nd = Michael(1st Gen), Leigong(8th Gen)

The 3rd = Ella(1st Gen)

The 4th = MC(1st Gen) and Aglaecwif(Gen???)

The 5th = Deus? Zack?

The 6th = The Fairy(1st Gen), Alice(2nd Gen), Hex(Gen???), Nico(Gen???)

The 7th = Valravn(1st Gen)

The 8th = Tiffany(1st Gen), Clark(Gen???)

That's what's known currently for the Apostles and their spawn. I left out the monsters that I don't know the exact mixture of. As for recommended play style, I would say a mix of Corruption and Power is the way to go. Extremely high corruption doesn't have a benefit currently while max skill stat isn't really required for anything. If you picked up all but the Michael training skill point, you'll still have enough to save Laurie.

So really, it seems better to just Focus Power and get Skills as you go. Corruption is all up to your own preference, unless you actually want to get more info on the monster lore. I would say just make multiple playthroughs but after managing 4 on going ones, it can be a bit much.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
We don't know how she knows MC, we know she's been watching him him for a long time after they were together in some group of which only Ella and MC are still alive. Ella knows MC used to wear bandages over his eyes, so perhaps they were both in the clinic MC was after the fight with Kenny or Ella was in the homeless camp when MC ran away from home...

Ella knowing MC's parents means monster parents, the 3rd/The Body and the 4th/the Memory. Ella is a spawn of the 3rd, MC can be a spawn of the 3rd or the 4th. They have the same parents in that sense....

We don't know if Ella was responsible for MC's mothers death, we don't know anything except MC does not remember, most likely got his eyes scarred in the same event and his father knows more but will not tell.
Ella been a superhuman since 14, she's 3 years older than MC, so it's not impossible but she can't wipe memories...
It's possibly monster related, but with MC's memory loss it seems more likely Zach and Hendrix Bendricks paid a visit.

We know from a dream MC been alone for 11 days, so if the mother returned as a monster, the father wasn't there either.
Only way MC's dad knows something is if he's been told... Or the dream isn't how it happened/ we mis a part?
But we know from MC after his fight with Kenny, MC's been dreaming about monsters for a long time...
The only thing that's plausibel is MC's memories been wiped/changed at some point... But it could even be due to trauma..

Your able to talk with Nyx who recommends doing the corrupted path to become stronger and unlock more powers. is there anyway to balance the pursuit of skill and power with corruption,?
There's not much difference in the game until now. You can make the Minyak submit with enough corruption and you have a slightly better understanding of monster language but mostly restricted to your own bloodline, father, mother, the eye. And since you can understand him anyway during evolutions, it's mostly a flavor effect.

For full corruption you go full power, for zero corruption you need to go for skill, but you could do a path in between still eating Eric, the researcher and the farmer, for a few extra power. But it seems the full corruption path requires you to eat Kenny, Bailey, Danica and Jake and i fear Michael, Alice, Tiffany and a few more in the future... The eye warns you, if you even mis one you will never reach the peak of your powers... And these powers might even be restricted to the final chapter...
But it should be possible to go for skill, low corruption with some extra power but not devouring everybody...
My guess is there will be 3 different "good" endings... (and a ton bad ends that mostly are worth it too, but kill you)

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes