necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Is there any proven way to spark a waifu war in this thread? Cause I doubt that Mommyboys, Shadowfags and Alicebottoms are superior in any shape or form.

Ella's Militants are OBVIOUSLY at the top of the foodchain.

:KEK:
descarga (2).jpeg
If we go that way the sigma bitch would be Nyx. death to the thirdspawn simps.
Alice aeternum

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
cq12ap1n33.jpg
Glory to the sixspawn she has a shitty sense of humor and a voyeur kink and since half the female cast also have that she also clean your ass after you got owned by Pinky pie XD.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
You mean that bitch who's most incredible achievement in the game is killstealing Malik? Sure I can get behind that. So sigma.
Alice should go back to the kitchen, her cookies were awful.
Go get liz then she bakes brownies and also cuck you .

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
You mean that bitch who's most incredible achievement in the game is killstealing Malik? Sure I can get behind that. So sigma.
Alice should go back to the kitchen, her cookies were awful.
Yeah my wife can not Cook either but this country food aint better at least they have a tea for any taste. Hey malik was gonna nuke the entire place i mean if it was nyx from the get go that fight would be as awful as Alice cookies XD.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Is there any proven way to spark a waifu war in this thread? Cause I doubt that Mommyboys, Shadowfags and Alicebottoms are superior in any shape or form.

Ella's Militants are OBVIOUSLY at the top of the foodchain.

:KEK:
Simply toss the first stone towards your chosen enemy. From there the war shall begin. - Syther, Shadow's chosen walker and mommy's new junior disciple.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Ok picking mother is cheating . If we are honest is just mother subfactions fighting for who is second best lady cus boy only mother knows how be the best with less screentime XD

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Ok picking mother is cheating . If we are honest is just mother subfactions fighting for who is second best lady cus boy only mother knows how be the best with less screentime XD
To be honest, i wouldn't worry too much about Mother... Aglaecwif clearly says "Our Lord" the 4th...

Reactions: bloodaxis

BruceBerserk

Jun 11, 2023
In the beginning when you get your powers i go
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to avoid to avoid "mommy" fourths ugly ass, shadow is a Dog whose cool to hangout with but if you simp for her your getting sent alcatraz let the dementors get you, Ella militants are even bigger simps than shadow followers, I mean she's always keeping you in the dark, always making problems for you
, all this for like two fucks, then the Liz NTR goons, Yall just weird, you actively watch the girl you wish you could date get fucked by some old dude and then
, she probably had to kill those bastards on her own, as for the Aglaecwif disciples yall at least got some knowledge or power out of that deal but when she has that kid it gonna be curtains for ya and im not talking about child support, the rest of you minor faction guys are alright and I wish you good luck in the next few updates with hope your girl isn't forgotten in the content creation loop.

I feel like im forgetting something.............Oh right

ALICE IS THE BEST GIRL AND YOU CAN'T CHANGE MY MIND

i will concede she sucks ass at cooking but hey we can't all be perfect, i wonder how long it'll take for this comment to reinvigorate the waifu war.

dd82

Jun 24, 2020
ALICE IS THE BEST GIRL AND YOU CAN'T CHANGE MY MIND
i wonder how long it'll take for this comment to reinvigorate the waifu war.
Yes, Alice is awesome, but so is Ella in her own way. They are both ride or die girls for different reasons.

Ella is likely going to be a major LI later on, depending on you choices. I expect there to be an event that will force you to choose either Ella or your other LI. This is pure conjecture on my part ofc.
She is a mystery for sure, but seems to be fully supportive of the MCs decisions. There is the dead end 6 thing, but we don't know why she did that.
She cares about people in her own way. Ella is not exactly a good person, but neither is Alice.

Best girl... eh. Both are awesome. I also like Emily btw.

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
Alice is a much better person than Ella imo.

Ella intends to bring the apocalypse to the Earth or something along those lines.

Alice is just a mobster who allows the innocents to live (and sometimes even protects them). All the people she kills are other mobsters or people who betrayed her crime family, who weren't the best people to begin with. She also doesn't try to turn your friends against you.

Alice supremacy all the way.

I also like Amber. Dunno why MC bothered to look at Liz when the better twin was around. Also, BLUE > GREEN.

BruceBerserk

Jun 11, 2023
I wonder if there will ever be an option to commit to one girl, i remember alexis hinting at that if you mention how your seeing multiple women, i think I've made it clear alice is my favorite, If that happened which girl would yall settle down with?

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes