xhib

Feb 1, 2019
The game isn't hard though. I don't think I've ever got stuck on a part in this game since playing. Most dead ends are obvious. I wasn't even stuck on the Laurie stuff, for example. She's still dead on that playthrough and I didn't even try to go back and save her on it. I accepted it. I was more pissed with the fact that we had to bend over for Deryl to save her, especially after the shit he put everyone through. Also, for not outright killing Jared and just standing there having a conversation about it.

But yeah, that topic is done so I'll drop it.
You should definitely give saving Laurie a try. Not necessarily because of her, but how she survives.

A lot of people seem to be sleeping on what the MC actually does in that scene.

...or I could just spoil it for anyone who's curious.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
You should definitely give saving Laurie a try. Not necessarily because of her, but how she survives.

I already know majority of this. I was speaking from the pov of my corruption MC.

I already saved Laurie on my main and skill MC lol. I was referring to my corruption and murderhobo MC, who are both prone to selfishness and straight up unapologetic brutality. If there was a kill Deryl option, he would probably have died this update on these two playthroughs. They can be that ruthless at times.

• Sad
Reactions: xhib

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017

Wow that was a lot of homework my guy, and we might be assuming A LOT but i'm inclined to agree with you.

The choice of words really seems deliberate, it could be said that Mc was healing her faster than the damage, but instead it gives the idea that he was just keeping her the way she was during the explosion to then start to heal, and if it was case Mc did use the same invulnerability power Ella showed, and on a different person.

openup212

Jul 23, 2020

05Blinking Eyes Wow.gif

• Haha
Reactions: bloodaxis

BruceBerserk

Jun 11, 2023
Quick Question
when we do that delivery job for the shopkeep should i take the horn or the eye, for reference im playing a skill/low corruption MC and ive always taken the horn to get that power increase so that when we get to Valravn fight i have the skill and power to destroy him, what perks do the eye give in the long run? is it worth more than the Horn?

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
when we do that delivery job for the shopkeep should i take the horn or the eye
For corruption path take the horn (you wont make the skill check for 1 valravn win point)
But if you go skill you can take either... The eye later can give +10 power (same as horn) or +3 skill...
Basically it's a second reward where you can pick from stats or answers (so +6 skill is possible that route)

But it's possible to get +5 power and + 3 skill and keeping the eye too.
One path means you get a sex scene the other means saving a character later...
Possibly there's more reasons to take the eye and which path is "best" but that will be another update.

So in your case i would say take the eye, even if you end up keeping it....

Reactions: Gtdead and Ddlc

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
I think these are all the new stuff that MC can do:

MC still maintains his mostly technical combat style, based on defensive sword play, tactical usage of his tail, baiting for an opening to use mantis punch and only increasing his mass to deliver extremely powerful attacks based on momentum.

He can now augment this style with exotic materials, armor and weapon design, taken from monsters. His mental attacks also help in giving him an edge as long as he can maintain his technical advantage.

I can't wait to see how he is going to incorporate the new "Frozen form" and "Reactionary hardening" abilities into his combat style, or if he actually has enough power to even attempt it in his current power level. I also wonder if we will see offensive transmutation abilities, especially ones delivered through attacking since his powers seem to favor touch.

I can easily imagine MC's swords instantly transmuting whatever mass they come in contact with to a softer material.

Last edited:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
I like the new swords kind of whip swords if only raven boy teaches us it's swordplay that would make them deadly as fuck now we are only missing an Energy attack and we would be complete i mean we already have blunt, piercing and slashing damage and now a mental one so yes we are almost perfect

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
So ravenboy was the heartstealer where is the pussyflower,the ass and the titty snake Lady?

BruceBerserk

Jun 11, 2023
I've noticed people arguing about the forth "mommy" followers vs the shadow simps vs the Alice supporters, is there waifu war on this forum and if so are there any other factions?

xhib

Feb 1, 2019
I already know majority of this. I was speaking from the pov of my corruption MC.

I already saved Laurie on my main and skill MC lol. I was referring to my corruption and murderhobo MC, who are both prone to selfishness and straight up unapologetic brutality. If there was a kill Deryl option, he would probably have died this update on these two playthroughs. They can be that ruthless at times.
That's....you can't just...Goddamn it.:FacePalm:

Figured you were still abstaining in post-update afterglow. I didn't realise you'd already done your multiple playthroughs.

My point stands! It was just...made to the wrong person.
fb1.jpg
What? I keep notes. Don't judge me.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
That's....you can't just...Goddamn it.:FacePalm:

Figured you were still abstaining in post-update afterglow. I didn't realise you'd already done your multiple playthroughs.

My point stands! It was just...made to the wrong person.

View attachment 2692619
What? I keep notes. Don't judge me.
I'm still on my break :KEK:. I completed all of my other playthroughs around the same time that I posted my reaction to Laurie dying weeks ago. I believe I said it at some point that she lived on 2 and died on the other 2. I just haven't had the urge to go back a play them all over again on the public version. Probably the only downside to having 4 different playthroughs going all at once. You get burned out faster and if you're satisfied, you'll have even less desire to play again.

But hey, on the bright side, there was probably some stuff that others didn't know. If they didn't save Laurie.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I've noticed people arguing about the forth "mommy" followers vs the shadow simps vs the Alice supporters, is there waifu war on this forum and if so are there any other factions?
There are plenty of other factions my brother...although their members are quiet over the superiority of Mommy, Shadow, and Alice.

NTR Liz goons always hiding fr fr.

• Haha

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
So that was a fucking letdown how is a minyak similar to a snake? now i'm sad
The witness report was from a drunk guy that said he seen a big titty snake lay dragging his drunk friend into the sewers...
He probably had all focus on the titties... ;)

But okay, this one is for you!

Necromatersbabe.jpg

• Haha

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
There are plenty of other factions my brother...although their members are quiet over the superiority of Mommy, Shadow, and Alice.

NTR Liz goons always hiding fr fr.
Is there any proven way to spark a waifu war in this thread? Cause I doubt that Mommyboys, Shadowfags and Alicebottoms are superior in any shape or form.

Ella's Militants are OBVIOUSLY at the top of the foodchain.

:KEK:

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes