Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
After I finished the game to it current stop, I can say for certin that it as if Prototype 1 and the Infamous series had a baby, it would look something like this game, of course if the devs weran't limited and could go full adult with their creation.

Of course it mixed with some anime such as gantz (In artistic style, and in themes) 1687187794468.png , berserk, tokyo ghoul, Freezing and other Lim del young works.

I maybe missed but does the trasnformation of our MC change based on the games karma system, if I play A Evil mc would I get a more sinister transformation. It would be awsome if evil MC looked diffrent then good MC(More scars, tatoos, aura etccc..)

Also had to call his hero name GUTS, though the story is less darker then I expected(Yet), not meaning its not good, its amazing as it is, complex story just as I like it.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
MC is the spawn of either the Third or the Fourth, not both, which are speculated to be children of the Eye. So he is the grandson of the Eye.
Wasn't it mentioned by someone (Ella ?) that the MC had both the influence of the 3rd and 4th in him ? As in, he's the son of one but the other also sprinkled some of his power in, which is why the MC has both shapeshifting and memory powers ?
I seem to remember that but My memory can also be fucked. Also I'm on 3 hours of sleep right now...

DrakoGhoul ? You remember anything about that ?

Also fuck Jared. Motherfucker needs to die. And if given the choice to not absorb him while still killing him, I'm going that route. Ain't no way I'm tainting my body with that filth if I can still off him either way. I'd risk my MC turning into a little bitch.

dd82

Jun 24, 2020
Also fuck Jared. Motherfucker needs to die. And if given the choice to not absorb him while still killing him, I'm going that route. Ain't no way I'm tainting my body with that filth if I can still off him either way. I'd risk my MC turning into a little bitch.
Absorbing both Jake and Jared can't lead to anything good... there's going to be a holy war inside the corrupted MC.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Of the AI generated girls, my favorites are MC, Ella, Alice, Alexis and Malik, in no particular order. Although I missed Alexis' piercings. Great stuff, do Nyx and Tess too!

Is there any information on Deus's powers yet, other than that it's got to do with percieving the future?
In dead end 37, he seemed really powerful. Based on what little I saw, I think his power could have to do with him percieving the future in a multitude of timelines branching out from the present and being able to pull the events of those timlines into this one. Scary stuff if true.
We've seen Deus have the following attributes:
1) He can see the future. The mechanism seems to be that he determines important "points in time" and can follow the branches for as far as his power allows. (Time related)
2) He can access those points in reverse order, looking into the past. He has to actively search for a point that allows him to "see" something in order to undo it. (Time related)
3) He seemingly can manipulate these points, accessing them through what is described as a "tear in space". (Time or Space related, probably Time since he obviously travels to the past during that scene).
3) He has night terrors. (Darkness related?, or perhaps some backlash from using his Time related powers?)
4) He can either supress his aura, or it's not easily detectable by default. (Darkness related?, the only other being that can do that was the Darkness avatar during Deadend 6 if memory serves)
5) A very powerful light projectile that seemingly comes from nowhere. (My guess is that it's related to shaping that "tear in space" into various shapes to be used as a weapon. I doubt that it's light, as we've seen 2 Light traits and they can't be used as a projectile. Both Tiffany and Clark need a medium in order to use Light offensively, and it seems to work by empowering/charging/recharging the weapons.)

I think his main themes are Time and Darkness.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Wasn't it mentioned by someone (Ella ?) that the MC had both the influence of the 3rd and 4th in him ? As in, he's the son of one but the other also sprinkled some of his power in, which is why the MC has both shapeshifting and memory powers ?
I seem to remember that but My memory can also be fucked. Also I'm on 3 hours of sleep right now...

DrakoGhoul ? You remember anything about that ?

That was mostly speculation on our part here. It seems that the original opinion we had was still correct. Only one infects you. MC is just special and inherited both traits, regardless. We officially learned this update that you can indeed cross inherit powers from the Apostle Twins without the other.

Is there any information on Deus's powers yet, other than that it's got to do with percieving the future?
In dead end 37, he seemed really powerful. Based on what little I saw, I think his power could have to do with him percieving the future in a multitude of timelines branching out from the present and being able to pull the events of those timlines into this one. Scary stuff if true.
Deus also has full blown Time Traveling powers. That's what he did when he killed the Origin Reborn MC. He opened a hole in space and went back to the time before the MC was reborn in the Origin.

It's still speculation but I believe that Deus is a spawn of the 5th, which is possibly Time, while also inheriting the Space Trait from the 6th. Making him like the MC in inheriting both Twin Traits. He's also just level 4 and even Valravn finds his appearance disturbing and more powerful than Nico, who's Level 5. This is important because Valravn is a Spawn of the 7th and if he's shocked by Deus then you know there's something going on there. Even the Origin MC couldn't tell what was going on with him.

So, at least for me, I think Deus is the oldest known character to inherit both Traits of the Apostles. At just level 4, he's unbelievably powerful with his Time(and Space?) powers. That's most likely why he wants to help and work with the MC, since he inherited both as well. That also means whatever is coming in the future might be extremely dangerous if Deus needs us to help when he's that powerful himself.

dd82

Jun 24, 2020
Deus also has full blown Time Traveling powers. That's what he did when he killed the Origin Reborn MC. He opened a hole in space and went back to the time before the MC was reborn in the Origin.
I don't see this as time travelling specifically. Maybe I'm wrong, but whatever he did seemed to take effect in the present, not in the past. The MC would just have vanished otherwise. Deus just destroyed his spine, killing him.
To be fair, this version of the MC is also kinda dumb. No wonder those entities feel the need to infect humans. The MC realized that his spine was his weakness after his second evolution. Just turn into liquid man...
I'm going to revisit this dead end... I may have missed some things.

Edit: Ah, you were right. I missed this one part. It's still not clear how this went down specifically, but yeah.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: DrakoGhoul

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
I don't see this as time travelling specifically. Maybe I'm wrong, but whatever he did seemed to take effect in the present, not in the past. The MC would just have vanished otherwise. Deus just destroyed his spine, killing him.
To be fair, this version of the MC is also kinda dumb. No wonder those entities feel the need to infect humans. The MC realized that his spine was his weakness after his second evolution. Just turn into liquid man...
I'm going to revisit this dead end... I may have missed some things.
Yeah you did, Deus literally like, leaves, through seemingly nothing and then chunks of the Origin MC vanish out of existence. I guess his only "weakness" is that he's not overly destructive meaning no huge AOE like orbital Malik, and probably has a frailer body than most lvl 5s, but I really don't think he even needs all that cause he could just reality slash you if you couldn't regenerate.

I'm still of the thought that BOTH Apostles infect their targets with purpose rather than just one. Sure each one shows a level of control of the other's ability, but I think they BOTH injected us, just off screen. I seriously doubt with a high level of confidence that if you pick the 4th you somehow still have an INSANE level of mastery of shapeshifting, which is our primary way of fighting and interaction so much; you'd forget we even have memory in the first place.

I'm sure it's the same for Deus as well. There's NO SHOT he JUST got injected by the 5th (Time) and happened to also get the abilities of the 6th (Space) so much so that he has the ability to literally go back in time or go through alternate realities, no shot.

I'm guess they are so op because they had BOTH injections, rather than it just being a compatibility thing. If it IS the case that it was only via one injection what's the point of having 2 Apostles then? If each one can practically do the same thing and even pass on both genes if you're compatible enough it makes one of them completely useless narratively speaking. Why not just have an Apostle of Control (Authority 1st & Power 2nd), an Apostle of Being (Body 3rd & Memory 4th), an Apostle of Reality (Time 5th & Space 6th), an Apostle of Equinox (Dark 7th & Light 8th), etc. etc. It makes having 2 useless if each one can not only use both traits but also pass them on beyond their level of mastery over the other. It makes more sense that they BOTH inject you as a way of preparing you to handle someone that can ACTUALLY use both traits equally, i.e their Arbiters/Origins.

Last edited:

dd82

Jun 24, 2020
I guess his only "weakness" is that he's not overly destructive meaning no huge AOE like orbital Malik, and probably has a frailer body than most lvl 5s, but I really don't think he even needs all that cause he could just reality slash you if you couldn't regenerate.
He's probably also limited by how far he can travel through time.
Edit: It's possible Deus could only kill the MC because the MC ascended recently. Finding out his limits for time travel could be the key to defeating him.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Off topic and I'm sure some of the nerds here have already tried to guess but does anyone have a guess on what the last 2 pairs are? We have:

1st Authority + 2nd Power
3rd Body + 4th Memory
5th Time? + 6th Space
7th Dark + 8th Light?
9th? + 10th?
11th? + 12th?

My gander is:
9th Life? + 10th Death?

It should be noted though that Valravn mentioned the 7th would only really "team up" with his goal of everything being darkness and what not with creatures of a similar nature or the 10th or 11th I think he said (2 of the last few unmentioned numbered, correct me if I'm wrong please)? Which is why I put Death as 10th rather than 9th, you kinda need Life first anyway before Death can occur, and if they were Numbered based in order of creation all the more to the point.

No idea what the 11th or 12th pair would be, but remember that the 11th has to relate to Dark somehow...thoughts?

Last edited:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Hey NameNo003, what are we going to do today? - My corruption side said

I don't know, got any idea?

The forum has gone a bit too peaceful lately, it weakens me you hear? I say we throw out a war, let them destroy each other while we sitting here and enjoy the show.

Good thinking! But what kind of war?

How about you generate their waifus and make them start a waifu war? Again?

That's very clever.

- - -

Gentlemans, as my corruption side said, I arrive again to bring you the 5 human girls on the MC's harem list. Which girl is your best girl? Let's decide it later! For now, enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Again, feel free to show your opinions! Next time, I'm going to update some character remade. Let see if they can shake your ranking in these pics? Stay tuned! ;)
Emily and Brianna make me swoon with horny overload :p

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Well, I can lay them out there again since we're back on this subject. I could just link my older post on it but meh. Most of this is speculation. Putting that disclaimer there now so people won't mistake that I'm saying this is 100% factual.

1st = Authority
2nd = Power
3rd = Body
4th = Memory
5th = Time(?) aka Eternity(?)
6th = Space aka Ether
7th = Dark
8th = Light

So the 9th to 12th Apostles are the only ones remaining that we don't know the traits of. My guess from after the update dropped was that they were Life, Death, Creation and Destruction. Because the 9th and 10th seem allied with the 7th, I assumed that instead of them being opposites like the 7th with the 8th, they're more about completing the first trait like the 1st and 2nd. So 9th would be Death while 10th is Destruction. Which would make the 11th and 12th, Life and Creation, if this is true. Those pairs of Apostle Twins could also be just Life-Death and Creation-Destruction.

Aglaecwif mentioned the 9th and 10th offspring follow the 7th. It would be strange for Life, for example, to follow the 7th's goal like a hypothetical Death and Destruction. Also, Imagine how crazy that team would be if they really did represent Death(9th), Destruction(10th) and Darkness(7th). The literal Three D's. Since the 7th's overarching goal, according to Valravn, is to cover everything in Darkness. Those 3 Traits together have the potential to bring upon said thing via the dissolution of the universe. I call it Plan D, personally. I'm joking, maybe.

Now let's go over the possible combinations for each set of Twin Apostles.

Authority(1st) + Power(2nd) = Control

Body(3rd) + Memory(4th) = Change? I couldn't really think of anything on the level of the others besides this.

Time(?)(5th) + Space(6th) = Spacetime?

Dark(7th) + Light(8th) = Unity?

Death(9th) + Destruction(10th) = Oblivion?

Life(11th) + Creation(12th) = Genesis?

If it's expected to have a being or beings above even the Arbiters then the 6 powers collapse even further into 3 powers or maybe join into a singular one of Perfection. Ella's true goal, maybe? That's where the speculation starts collapsing for me. It becomes way too speculative and gets to almost zero chances of being a thing. Not so much the singular God at the very top but moreso the powers at the very peak of it all.

That's what I'm cooking in the theory department currently. Still highly speculative, especially on the power combinations. Since this update went into the cosmic stuff heavily, I brought back more of my high end interpretations and theories. At first, I didn't think WW would go too deep into it with the cosmic stuff but this update they went all in so I'm bringing back the more insane stuff. Not the stuff like Memory Mommy being the Collective Unconsciousness for all beings in the universe while the 3rd represented the material universe, I was going a bit too far with those back then. But not as grounded as I became before this update.

Anyway, that's it from me. I got to get through this Zero Corruption playthrough. I can't believe my saves were jumbled up on it with saves from other playthroughs. Now I have to play all the way from back near the Jake fight again. The struggles with managing 4 Playthroughs.

Edaltar

Nov 16, 2020
I feel like a lot of people are ignoring the fact that Beyond 5th MC perceived Deus not as a spawn, but as a regular human.

There's a chance that Deus may be a time traveler from a future where technology can emulate powers, although I'm partial to the concept since time traveling is pretty hit-or-miss. We know that he has an interest in ensuring an "optimal" timeline.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Well, I can lay them out there again since we're back on this subject. I could just link my older post on it but meh. Most of this is speculation. Putting that disclaimer there now so people won't mistake that I'm saying this is 100% factual.

1st = Authority
2nd = Power
3rd = Body
4th = Memory
5th = Time(?) aka Eternity(?)
6th = Space aka Ether
7th = Dark
8th = Light

So the 9th to 12th Apostles are the only ones remaining that we don't know the traits of. My guess from after the update dropped was that they were Life, Death, Creation and Destruction. Because the 9th and 10th seem allied with the 7th, I assumed that instead of them being opposites like the 7th with the 8th, they're more about completing the first trait like the 1st and 2nd. So 9th would be Death while 10th is Destruction. Which would make the 11th and 12th, Life and Creation, if this is true. Those pairs of Apostle Twins could also be just Life-Death and Creation-Destruction.

Aglaecwif mentioned the 9th and 10th offspring follow the 7th. It would be strange for Life, for example, to follow the 7th's goal like a hypothetical Death and Destruction. Also, Imagine how crazy that team would be if they really did represent Death(9th), Destruction(10th) and Darkness(7th). The literal Three D's. Since the 7th's overarching goal, according to Valravn, is to cover everything in Darkness. Those 3 Traits together have the potential to bring upon said thing via the dissolution of the universe. I call it Plan D, personally. I'm joking, maybe.

Now let's go over the possible combinations for each set of Twin Apostles.

Authority(1st) + Power(2nd) = Control

Body(3rd) + Memory(4th) = Change? I couldn't really think of anything on the level of the others besides this.

Time(?)(5th) + Space(6th) = Spacetime?

Dark(7th) + Light(8th) = Unity?

Death(9th) + Destruction(10th) = Oblivion?

Life(11th) + Creation(12th) = Genesis?

If it's expected to have a being or beings above even the Arbiters then the 6 powers collapse even further into 3 powers or maybe join into a singular one of Perfection. Ella's true goal, maybe? That's where the speculation starts collapsing for me. It becomes way too speculative and gets to almost zero chances of being a thing. Not so much the singular God at the very top but moreso the powers at the very peak of it all.

That's what I'm cooking in the theory department currently. Still highly speculative, especially on the power combinations. Since this update went into the cosmic stuff heavily, I brought back more of my high end interpretations and theories. At first, I didn't think WW would go too deep into it with the cosmic stuff but this update they went all in so I'm bringing back the more insane stuff. Not the stuff like Memory Mommy being the Collective Unconsciousness for all beings in the universe while the 3rd represented the material universe, I was going a bit too far with those back then. But not as grounded as I became before this update.

Anyway, that's it from me. I got to get through this Zero Corruption playthrough. I can't believe my saves were jumbled up on it with saves from other playthroughs. Now I have to play all the way from back near the Jake fight again. The struggles with managing 4 Playthroughs.
Destruction THAT'S what I was looking for. I had to think of a yin yang yet utterly broken sounding power as all of the Numbered have sounded like for the most part; and while I was fairly confident in Life&Death (due to the Valravn comment) I couldn't think of something that could still fit the criteria yet have an opposite equal. Creation and Destruction make so much sense, thank you.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
I feel like a lot of people are ignoring the fact that Beyond 5th MC perceived Deus not as a spawn, but as a regular human.

There's a chance that Deus may be a time traveler from a future where technology can emulate powers, although I'm partial to the concept since time traveling is pretty hit-or-miss. We know that he has an interest in ensuring an "optimal" timeline.
Actually that's some crazy shit right there. It's funny you mention that as that line stuck out to me as well. I think at the time I just chalked it up to him perceiving Deus as nonchalant, but maybe I was just dismissing the notion.

My theory; We know Superhumans can sense power and what not, but we equally also know they can hide it just as well. Though this may be nearly impossible with say Malik or Alexis exerting themselves in fights, Deus was just standing there. This isn't the first time we've detected nothing from Deus either, when the MC first encounters him during his infiltration mission we find him VERY unnerving but not overly threatening. The same thing even happens with Nicolette, we peep on her and at first we don't feel anything, but after she starts showing her bloodlust we run cold.

Deus definitely has SOME superhuman power, because the opposite has happened when he encounter Valravn. That dude stopped him in his tracks from ripping his heart out just from his mere presence, as we've seen with Ella vs Laurie and her partner or the MC.

I think the scarier take away from this is that Deus didn't even feel the NEED to flex his power, as he probably didn't even view us as a threat. Which is funny because even incomplete, we literally slapped Alexis out of this DIMENSION in less than a few seconds. Yet somehow LVL 4 (if he really is that and isn't just hiding it somehow) beat something beyond a Lvl 5, that's some crazy shit some future human tech I'd wager CANNOT do...

Reactions: EndlessNights

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Somebody played kingdom of Amalur i think deus can see and alter fate maybe he can see all timelines like Nick cage in i forgot the name of the movie ... next was it? Well he is also tormented by bad dreams maybe The butterfly Effect like power? Like fuck this didn't work let's try another way XD.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
A good old nerdy theory córner till somebody comes with a pervert shit or who is the best waifu after mother (Alice) or some let's bang either shadow or ellas corpse XD maybe both Lol

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes