necromater

Aug 21, 2018
The internet was out almost all day. Now my wife looks like a Junkie most likely like us on the blueball update well she just tried to rape me twice good thing i always have ICE cream on my mancave. Boy a woman high on hormones,horny and bored is a scary creature.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Hey NameNo003, what are we going to do today? - My corruption side said

I don't know, got any idea?

The forum has gone a bit too peaceful lately, it weakens me you hear? I say we throw out a war, let them destroy each other while we sitting here and enjoy the show.

Good thinking! But what kind of war?

How about you generate their waifus and make them start a waifu war? Again?

That's very clever.

- - -

Gentlemans, as my corruption side said, I arrive again to bring you the 5 human girls on the MC's harem list. Which girl is your best girl? Let's decide it later! For now, enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Again, feel free to show your opinions! Next time, I'm going to update some character remade. Let see if they can shake your ranking in these pics? Stay tuned! ;)
I finally made it back to HERO and beat Valravn so I'll take a little break. I'll give my thoughts on these 5.

They're all hot and I agree with the Raven sentiment with Emily. That said, Danica still rains supreme for me. On these specifically though, Emily is my favorite. Then it's followed by Brianna, Amber, Liz and Christie. Since, there's some more coming, I'll hold back the ranking for now though these 5 did rank pretty high. They pushed down some characters in the top 10. Even the Top 5 really.

I eagerly await to see Nyx. Danica definitely was the disruptive one for me, as I thought she would be, and if anyone else has the chance to be equally so, it's her or maybe FMC. There's also Demi, Laurie, Angelina, Zara, Charlie, Tiffany and Claudia too.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Somebody played kingdom of Amalur i think deus can see and alter fate maybe he can see all timelines like Nick cage in i forgot the name of the movie ... next was it? Well he is also tormented by bad dreams maybe The butterfly Effect like power? Like fuck this didn't work let's try another way XD.
Ya the Nicholas Cage film; Next. He's very similar to that except unlike Cage he does very little about the futures he sees therefore not interfering with anything. Though I'd wager his power transcends seeing the future only past a few seconds and more like the end of the movie Cage where he essentially saw the entire day ahead.

He's probably even better with his future sight, more so in terms of how Doctor Strange could see like a billion alternate endings simultaneously. So if we combine the Cage power (seeing minutes into the future during a fight to change the outcome) plus the Doctor Strange power (seeing alternate realities based on said outcome changes) sprinkled in with some space powers (i.e using Reality slashes or whatever and LITERALLY walking back in time), he's definitely up there in terms of time related superpower feats.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Ya the Nicholas Cage film; Next. He's very similar to that except unlike Cage he does very little about the futures he sees therefore not interfering with anything. Though I'd wager his power transcends seeing the future only past a few seconds and more like the end of the movie Cage where he essentially saw the entire day ahead.

He's probably even better with his future sight, more so in terms of how Doctor Strange could see like a billion alternate endings simultaneously. So if we combine the Cage power (seeing minutes into the future during a fight to change the outcome) plus the Doctor Strange power (seeing alternate realities based on said outcome changes) sprinkled in with some space powers (i.e using Reality slashes or whatever and LITERALLY walking back in time), he's definitely up there in terms of time related superpower feats.
Oh yeah how can I forget Dr Strange. Ok maybe is more like loki i loved that one let's make it more jhon wick and say there is a Deus high table. No no no the movie the one that has Matt Damon vs the fedora bureau XD.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Ok i'm a little jumpy either the internet down got me a little crazy or my wife drugged me somehow most likely the last it was not on the food i have not drink today so that only leave airborne or skin contact.........the shower gel. Ok that's it i'm sleeping in the mancave you smart maniac yes i see you on the routers data little spy go on with your crazy shit that why people don't want goth crazy stalker impish wifes . You are not Having your way this time. i'm snitching and bringing back up you crazy Lady ok now im gonna write a book on how to survive a crazy goth wife fuck i feel the Need to do stupid shit.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
So i had a revelation just before i broke and let my wife had her way i'm still bringing the family thought i'm a petty loser after all :mad: . And no not dreams of boars and goblins and Drako getting pegged by mother. The goths also Need love and that the crazy evil bitches are scary like Stephen King's IT scary. yes i'm afraid of clowns and gingers with freckles.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
If any of you start with the personal attacks, smartass comments, off-topic BS or discussing other game in this thread i will start throwing ppl out and thread bans.

PS: please use the off-topic section for any unhinged rants or unnecessary discussions :giggle:

• Sad
Reactions: lnppo

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
If any of you start with the personal attacks, smartass comments, off-topic BS or discussing other game in this thread i will start throwing ppl out and thread bans.

PS: please use the off-topic section for any unhinged rants or unnecessary discussions :giggle:
So serious question;
1. We can't defend the game or ourselves when someone goes on a wild rant to criticize the game or crap on the people here, instead WE will get punished for it.

2. We can't call out mods for removing our posts and sending warnings of potential future "site infringement" and bans for simply speaking our minds literally once in a blue moon.

3. We can't do off-topic side stuff every now and then like we have been doing for the past few months, always leading back to the game discussion anyways.

4. And we can't recommend games similar to this one on occasion, especially when someone in the thread may ask seeking similar games?

Why are we getting the sudden side treatment of ban threats for stuff we've all been doing happily for the past year? Did someone that we were defending the game against whine to you guys or something, cause I feel like we've always gone back to the game discussion and everyone here has been very passionate as a result. There are plenty of other threads like The Falling or WVM or hell even any NTR game on this site where their threads always seem like it's a personal attack on the creator's but I never see them get ANY shit for it. Seems kind of directed to suddenly call out a small community like this for very minor "infringements" every now and then.
Screenshot_20230620-174132-803.png
I'd rather have a Mod that reads the content they delete and is on our side rather than threatening the entire thread for speaking it's mind occasionally in the defense of come and go shit posters that report having their feelings hurt, do the bare minimum of reading both sides and not immediately going to threats of mod power.

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
So serious question;
1. We can't defend the game or ourselves when someone goes on a wild rant to criticize the game or crap on the people here, instead we will get punished for it.
Notice how a certain person's posts (and subsequent related posts) aren't there anymore, but the absolutely off-topic ones from someone else still are?

There's "defending" something when needed, and then there's falling for trollbait. This was definitely the latter.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
So serious question;
1. We can't defend the game or ourselves when someone goes on a wild rant to criticize the game or crap on the people here, instead WE will get punished for it.

2. We can't call out mods for removing our posts and sending warnings of potential future "site infringement" and bans for simply speaking our minds literally once in a blue moon.

3. We can't do off-topic side stuff every now and then like we have been doing for the past few months, always leading back to the game discussion anyways.

4. And we can't recommend games similar to this one on occasion, especially when someone in the thread may ask seeking similar games?

Why are we getting the sudden side treatment of ban threats for stuff we've all been doing happily for the past year? Did someone that we were defending the game against whine to you guys or something, cause I feel like we've always gone back to the game discussion and everyone here has been very passionate as a result. There are plenty of other threads like The Falling or WVM or hell even any NTR game on this site where their threads always seem like it's a personal attack on the creator's but I never see them get ANY shit for it. Seems kind of directed to suddenly call out a small community like this for very minor "infringements" every now and then.
View attachment 2712855
I'd rather have a Mod that reads the content they delete and is on our side rather than threatening the entire thread for speaking it's mind occasionally in the defense of come and go shit posters that report having their feelings hurt, do the bare minimum of reading both sides and not immediately going to threats of mod power.
you can report it. if you report and and still dong pile on a person you will also get a warning.

report and ignore

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
There are plenty of other threads like The Falling or WVM or hell even any NTR game on this site where their threads always seem like it's a personal attack on the creator's but I never see them get ANY shit for it. Seems kind of directed to suddenly call out a small community like this for very minor "infringements" every now and then.
Actually, WVM has been called out by mods.
At least twice that I saw, likely more
Yet users kept attacking the dev persoanlly and the mod team seemed to decide to not enforce the punishments they threatened, is all I can say, since at this point half the total pages are filled with that.

Not that I'm trying to shit on the mods, given the size of the site it must be a fucking nightmare to moderate, but either consistency across the board or aknowledging that some threads roughly moderate themselves and aren't in need of, basically, censorship because one person decide to whine would be appreciated.
This thread is by far one of the most civil and chill aside from the extremely rare cases of it going sideways, and like RonaldGrand6969 pointed out, it always sorts itself out fairly quickly without mods needing to be involved. Yet, on other threads, all it takes is one guy whining that someone else is talking about a topic -one directly related to the game by the way- that he doesn't like, to see two whole pages removed...
I don't know, maybe there are more important spots to police than the places where shit rarely hits the fan while others are rampant with blatant breaking of the site's own rules.

Edit : cleaning typos and brainfarts.

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Yet, on other threads, all it takes is one guy whining that someone else is talking about a topic -related to the game too- that he doesn't like, to see two whole pages removed...
That's typically because it veers off from being to do with the game itself, and onto discussing the aspect itself without connection to the game i.e. talking about netorare or trans women in a general sense, as opposed to in relation to the game.
It's a fine line, but easily crossed.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
That's typically because it veers off from being to do with the game itself, and onto discussing the aspect itself without connection to the game i.e. talking about netorare or trans women in a general sense, as opposed to in relation to the game.
It's a fine line, but easily crossed.
I don't think comparing the writting of a trans character to reality to point out the attention to detail is being off-topic, but suit yourself, dude...

NameNo003

Jan 26, 2023
Gentlemans, I manifest and cheer this place up. I knew your guys mood are all down since such event so I am here to save the day!

It's time we give our main boy a chance to shine. He is along with one of the best girl: Alice! With new improvements thanks to my corruption side, he really fucks me in my head with crazy whispers all day long. Be careful, once click in... you can't turn back!

Here you go!

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Gentlemans, I manifest and cheer this place up. I knew your guys mood are all down since such event so I am here to save the day!

It's time we give our main boy a chance to shine. He is along with one of the best girl: Alice! With new improvements thanks to my corruption side, he really fucks me in my head with crazy whispers all day long. Be careful, once click in... you can't turn back!

Here you go!

First pic of the MC feels way too bishonen-fuckboy for me. Also missing the signature hair-covering-the-eyes-due-to-scars, or the scars themselves, sadly. But I know all of that is because of the AI itself, so it's more a criticism on it than you.
I dunno, I feel like the eyes being covered adds a lot to make the MC easier to slip into as a character, since it makes him less... defined, in a weird way ? Kinda like how Link is always silent, for example. A flaw made on purpose to lessen the feel of a "fully rounded character", so to speak.

Alice's... fuck, that AI does not like hands lmao :KEK:
I feel like the third one is better than the two others. Like, the first two make her look so freaking thin it makes me uncomfortable. Like, uncanny valley type uncomfortable...

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: NameNo003
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes