necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Now on more serius issues what the hell with alice tits they are just big do they change with her mood is just that W.W made the breast of all the other girls so big that he didn't know when was enough? Boy Angelina is not the only one with crazy tits and we have to see what the hell is with cyber horny bunny she is thick she knows it and she loves it XD

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I'm hoping at some point we get to revisit the prison primarily to fuck that hot guard again...oh and to give that prison dude his dick back so he isn't a ken doll anymore. If I remember right the MC does mention he'll give it back when he comes back.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
I'm hoping at some point we get to revisit the prison primarily to fuck that hot guard again...oh and to give that prison dude his dick back so he isn't a ken doll anymore. If I remember right the MC does mention he'll give it back when he comes back.
I'm actually hoping we meet Shen soon, he seems like a laid back guy, along with Zara, or that quiet one with the hoodie.

I guess as far as who I want to see next update or soon again; it would probably have to be Demi, Nikki cause why not? And maybe some of the parents cause they're always a hoot.

Reactions: ItzSyther

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I'm actually hoping we meet Shen soon, he seems like a laid back guy, along with Zara, or that quiet one with the hoodie.

I guess as far as who I want to see next update or soon again; it would probably have to be Demi, Nikki cause why not? And maybe some of the parents cause they're always a hoot.
Shen did seem pretty damn cool and yes to Nikki, I need some of dat in my life again. I do wonder which parent the MC will get to break in first...Amber and Liz's mother most def needs some backshots.

Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Shen did seem pretty damn cool and yes to Nikki, I need some of dat in my life again. I do wonder which parent the MC will get to break in first...Amber and Liz's mother most def needs some backshots.
Oh no I wouldn't let my penis touch Amber and Liz's Mom with a ten foot pole, I'd rather slaughter her ass. I was just referring to a normal meeting with them.

Markus & Alice's Mom???
Deryl's Dad
Demi's Mom
Emily's Dad & Mom
Dexter
Amber & Liz's Mom & Dad
Maybe Mia's Family
Michael's Dad
Jess's Dad

It would just be cool to see like a parent/family event at the college for everyone to gather much like the Bonfire but more formal.

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Who do I want to meet next update? :unsure:

I don't really know. I wouldn't mind sparring with Lexi or Clark. Hell, any of other high ranking member from HERO. The MC can't really train with people like Alice or Michael anymore. It wouldn't really benefit their growth on both sides.

I also would like to see him develop his memory trait some more and test it out further. Maybe Sharon can pop up again for it? She was in this last update. I bet she's hot as fuck under that mask. Same way Laurie was when we first saw her face.

Other than that, I'm pretty much going into next update with no expectations. Not that I think it's going to be bad. It's just going to be a chill update so I'm not expecting anything too crazy after that last one. Minus the stuff with the Twins and Alice's Papa Fairy. There's also the infiltration mission as well that Nyx gave us.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Can't wait for MC to start his H.E.R.O harem. Nicollete, alexis, the robo chick and Nix are into our MC and it would be intreasting seeing them fair against the regular girls.

Also hope we can choose the team that we want to join too, because I see 3 teams that are intreasted in MC. Nix said it outright, and I don't doubt that Malik wants MC(In my playthrough at the very least), including the German OP dude with his Joker vice that can speak with monsters.

Also the new art kicks ass for the most part, and the art in general is steller. The battles are top notch.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
necromater This right here, is someone starting something...

You literally said that if posts were deleted, that was because they were off-topic. Which implies that what I was talking about was not related to the game. Comparing the writting to what inspired it is, in fact, related to the game.
No I literally did not say that. Nor did I imply that. Try setting your personal biases and ego aside and re-read what I wrote.

I addressed a very specific piece of your post that was nothing to do with you writing about transmen/transwomen (funny that you didn't say it was about you talking about your views on netorare...). I listed two examples where discussion that starts in relation to characters/themes in a game can, and does, very easily veer off-topic when they're no longer discussed in relation to the game/characters/story but are discussed in and of themselves.
I deliberately picked those two examples, because in the time I've been here they're the two that I've seen go into off-topic discussion fastest.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Can't wait for MC to start his H.E.R.O harem. Nicollete, alexis, the robo chick and Nix are into our MC and it would be intreasting seeing them fair against the regular girls.

Also hope we can choose the team that we want to join too, because I see 3 teams that are intreasted in MC. Nix said it outright, and I don't doubt that Malik wants MC(In my playthrough at the very least), including the German OP dude with his Joker vice that can speak with monsters.

Also the new art kicks ass for the most part, and the art in general is steller. The battles are top notch.
It's probably going to be Team Lucifer. We are close to Nyx but we haven't really got close to her squad. Also, Deus pretty much hinted at it and since we know he has Time Powers, that pretty much confirms it. The MC has chemistry with almost all of them. He's cool with Malik and Clark. He's fucking Lexi. Even Nico let up on her blind hate she had for him. We don't even have to mention Deus since he helped the entire process.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
It's probably going to be Team Lucifer. We are close to Nyx but we haven't really got close to her squad. Also, Deus pretty much hinted at it and since we know he has Time Powers, that pretty much confirms it. The MC has chemistry with almost all of them. He's cool with Malik and Clark. He's fucking Lexi. Even Nico let up on her blind hate she had for him. We don't even have to mention Deus since he helped the entire process.
Team Lucifer does fit. Ultimate goth mommy. The team also got hit pretty hard in the Ella mission, losing one lt. so it kinda fits if we join them. Now that the twin arc (Amber and Liz) is coming, are they going to get powers too? What numbers as a pair do we still have available? Something like: Apostle N°5 Determination/Effort for Amber and Apostle N°6 Talent for Liz?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DrakoGhoul

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Team Lucifer does fit. Ultimate goth mommy. The team also got hit pretty hard in the Ella mission, losing one lt. so it kinda fits if we join them. Now that the twin arc (Amber and Liz) is coming, are they going to get powers too? What numbers as a pair do we still have available? Something like: Apostle N°5 Determination/Effort for Amber and Apostle N°6 Talent for Liz?
Probably neither of those. WW doesn't seem to overlap powers often. If the 5th is Time then Deus and Zack fill those lines up. We learned this update that Alice is in the line of the 6th as a 2nd Generation along with her Papa Fairy, who's 1st Generation. So that's probably not a thing for Amber and Liz.

If it's any Apostle Twins, it'll likely be from 9th and 10th or the 11th and 12th since we have no idea what their traits are at all, outside of some decent guesses. We don't even know if there's any spawns from their line that we've encountered this far. Outside of Alexis, Valravn and maybe Nyx, everyone seems to come from the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th and 8th line of monsters.

I'm not saying it's not possible for them to overlap people with powers, by the way. It just seems like WW rarely does it. There's nothing in the plot that really says it can't happen.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Now now i took a nap and thanks to draco meme now i have my own crazy ass theory what if the MC mother was one avatar of mother memory? maybe thats why she was so dumb? She was monster software on human hardware XD. since MC likes to eat brains and that mother most likely feeds on memories. Or maybe MC mom was a really weird variant of minyak or some other monster. Maybe i'm just crazy. But boy i wanna see the adventures of the bald, the fedora and the fairy next update XD.

Reactions: bloodaxis
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes