RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
He's also very invested in the MC, yet has no relation to him outside of having been his boss for a time (if memory serves).
It's highly possible that he considers that some superhumans will be key players in what's coming and is making sure they're not going to endu p dead before they play their part. Which would suggest some importance o nthe part of Charlie.
THANK YOU! He's literally known Charlie longer if Oscar's timeline is anything to go off of. He has singlehandedly provided 2 of arguably some of the most important objects in the game. He's not just some neutral ground, run of the mill, monster who's handing out Valravn beating power boosters or an Eye that restricts access even to Aglaecwif herself for no reason.

My money is on him being Neutral sure, but I think it's like how you said where he's placing his interests in certain pawns for whatever giant event is going to take place between the Monster factions. I doubt those rings are just normal, they even got their own images to match. The only things that have really gotten their own individual images are weird Supernatural objects. Such as Markus's lucky (probably monster) finger, Shadow's Ella found finger, and the Fairy's container.

One thing to note; perhaps he WAS on Ella and S.I.N's side. But that was before she got "killed", Aglaecwif retreated, and most of the other monsters were either slaughtered or left with her. To me it seems like Ella HAD a plan that Monsters of a certain faction signed up for, but when they realized they were just being used as cannon fodder and being annihilated; Aglaecwif took her son Goliath and whoever else with her to kind of abolish that deal, perhaps the Shopkeeper did the sams. In that case the one running the show is probably Cole and Langdon, two people who Ella really doesn't like at least from a trustworthy perspective for the importance of her plans. Could be that while Langdon is kidnapping the twins for a specific monster summon either to infect them for a power or to capture the monster itself; he might not be seeing the bigger picture that Ella or even the Shopkeeper has had in store which would be why he gave them the rings for whatever supernatural purpose they serve (probably).

Last edited:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
So the shopkeep is a dealmaker that's a fact but of what kind ? A fey? An Azata? A vampire? My Money is on a devil cus the guy looks like he gets off making the deals more than of the payments
You know who he reminds me off?
images (4).jpeg
This adorable prick XD

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

NameNo003

Jan 26, 2023
Gentlemans, how is your day? I'm glad that most of you love the pics, that's the thing I love to do currently, bringing awsome characters of an amazing game to arts.

I am still trying to make the best of the best as I can so thanks for all of your comments.

Today I let the monsters take the stage. Their designs are just too cool to be wasted, right? It's hard to get them in their place for me to generate.

Well... let skip that, here you go, enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NameNo003

Jan 26, 2023
For those who don't know or have already find out. I'm actually a secret agent of H.E.R.O, spawn of the Thirteen. My power is to manipulate between reality and in-game world. The pics I showed you are truly I ran around and generate the images of characters I met. :p

• Haha
Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
So what with all the horns i know they are like a power thing but wtf? And now is when i notice the hands XD what the fuck what in the holy fuck .

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Gentlemans, how is your day? I'm glad that most of you love the pics, that's the thing I love to do currently, bringing awsome characters of an amazing game to arts.

I am still trying to make the best of the best as I can so thanks for all of your comments.

Today I let the monsters take the stage. Their designs are just too cool to be wasted, right? It's hard to get them in their place for me to generate.

Valravn in his armored form is amazing and reminds me a bit of my favorite villain Shredder (TMNT).
actor-shredder-tmnt-390801_large.jpg
When we gonna see Shadow :devilish: & Shopkeep, Master NameNo003? I'll suck your fucking toes for shadow..

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Valravn in his armored form is amazing and reminds me a bit of my favorite villain Shredder (TMNT).
View attachment 2716307
When we gonna see Shadow :devilish: & Shopkeep, Master NameNo003? I'll suck your fucking toes for shadow..
I would unironically look forward to potentially turning Shadow into a human female with dogears like the Ella ear fuck. That's like an 8 in one; Bodymorphing, Furry?, Tsundere, Goth, Fsub, Doggystyle, Dog girl, and a potential threesome with Emily or at the very least she's happy we extended her lifespan, BAM!

Plus I actually enjoy Shadow on screen more than I do some humans the MC interacts with. I just love the fact that she can understand us and every bark is some smart ass redditor remark. Like when Claudia meets her and she just sits there for a few moments only to say, "......bitch."
*bite* "Did you understand that Beta?"
"Beta says what?"
Etc. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020

The Minyak ones are absolutely terrifying. At least the original one has some sexy quality. This one is so much into the necrophilia territory I'd just consider it a dead end.

It was just the poll results from a few weeks ago. WW usually have a poll for an extra sex scene in the update.

Monster sex - 115
Gender Bender - 116
Trap - 47
Threesome - 108
Futa - 75
Tentacle - 47​
Well that promising if that means we'll get some more FemMC.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Shadow should get the Valravn treatment and turn into a superdoggo. Need to protect immature sister.
As for the poll, WW should wait and keep the result for the Cole fight.

Edit: Although now that I think about it, Jared is also a candidate. Getting some payback for the AmberMC thing.

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
Shadow should get the Valravn treatment and turn into a superdoggo. Need to protect immature sister.
As for the poll, WW should wait and keep the result for the Cole fight.

Edit: Although now that I think about it, Jared is also a candidate. Getting some payback for the AmberMC thing.
If I could keep Cole around as a sex slave/transformation guinea pig I'd be quite happy.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes