RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Probably neither of those. WW doesn't seem to overlap powers often. If the 5th is Time then Deus and Zack fill those lines up. We learned this update that Alice is in the line of the 6th as a 2nd Generation along with her Papa Fairy, who's 1st Generation. So that's probably not a thing for Amber and Liz.

If it's any Apostle Twins, it'll likely be from 9th and 10th or the 11th and 12th since we have no idea what their traits are at all, outside of some decent guesses. We don't even know if there's any spawns from their line that we've encountered this far. Outside of Alexis, Valravn and maybe Nyx, everyone seems to come from the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th and 8th line of monsters.

I'm not saying it's not possible for them to overlap people with powers, by the way. It just seems like WW rarely does it. There's nothing in the plot that really says it can't happen.
I wonder what that makes us? If Alice is 2nd Gen and the Fairy is theorized to be 1st...would that make people DIRECTLY infected by Apostles 1st as well?

If that is the case, what does that make US? Cause not only were we infected by TWO Apostles, but we also have a direct connection to their Origin/Arbiter. Which is something not even Jake or Alice had to our knowledge.

I guess the farther you go down the line in monsters the less you have a chance to commune directly to the Apostles? I mean I wonder if Oscar who was turned by probably like a 5th Gen monster or something if he had spoken to whomever. Because the father down the line you go the more the percentage of Apostle varies between them, like the Minyaks. We know Kenny responded to his parent Monster rather than an Apostle but what about the rest...

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I wonder what that makes us? If Alice is 2nd Gen and the Fairy is theorized to be 1st...would that make people DIRECTLY infected by Apostles 1st as well?

If that is the case, what does that make US? Cause not only were we infected by TWO Apostles, but we also have a direct connection to their Origin/Arbiter. Which is something not even Jake or Alice had to our knowledge.

I guess the farther you go down the line in monsters the less you have a chance to commune directly to the Apostles? I mean I wonder if Oscar who was turned by probably like a 5th Gen monster or something if he had spoken to whomever. Because the father down the line you go the more the percentage of Apostle varies between them, like the Minyaks. We know Kenny responded to his parent Monster rather than an Apostle but what about the rest...
Not sure about the two apostle thing but we're already confirmed to be 1st Gen like The Fairy, Ella, Jake, Michael, and Valravn. A "True Son" of our Apostle as Aglaecwif tells us, like how the Fairy is the 6th's son. Not sure how it works for Tiffany though since she wasn't turned directly like any of the others. She'll probably get acknowledged on her 2nd Evolution by the 8th.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
We already had emy vs jess. Now i want alice vs tiff, the cunt vs the crazy girlfriend,the fairy vs the snake two blondes one cup XD i know i already posted it but you know you want it

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Now on the male división. Michael vs raven knight. Now that i think about it is a male raven? a female one? is like the MC who can play stick and hole at the same time ?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
So I have a question. I'll spoiler it given that it's literally the end of the current version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jared's dad and by extension SIN. I don't remember the exact part(at the Mall?) but it was said that twins were starting to go missing and it had to do with them. So they're most likely after Liz and Amber as well.

Reactions: ItzSyther

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
So I have a question. I'll spoiler it given that it's literally the end of the current version.

I mean doesn't the MC's dad basically give away who is after them more or less?
That person in particular is Jared's dad

I'm assuming SIN is doing some sort of experiment involving twins.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018

I thought it was mentioned earlier in a passing at some point prior to that as well? About Twins going missing. I could be jumbling up scenes though.

Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I thought it was mentioned earlier in a passing at some point prior to that as well? About Twins going missing. I could be jumbling up scenes though.
You're correct, it is mentioned earlier as well.

When the MC, Liz, and Amber go to visit the shopkeep he mentions it

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Jared's dad and by extension SIN. I don't remember the exact part(at the Mall?) but it was said that twins were starting to go missing and it had to do with them. So they're most likely after Liz and Amber as well.

Well, looks like my memory's being shit again, then. :KEK:
In that case new question : Why, in your opinion ?
Is Daddy dearest feeding on literal people ? Experimenting ? Collecting food for pet monsters ?

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Well, looks like my memory's being shit again, then. :KEK:
In that case new question : Why, in your opinion ?
Is Daddy dearest feeding on literal people ? Experimenting ? Collecting food for pet monsters ?
Honestly it's completely up in the air why SIN is experimenting on twins but my current theory is that they plan to make twins into superhumans and fuse them together to make them even stronger by making said fusion have access to multiple powers.

It'd also explain why so many sets of twins have been kidnapped...they just keep dying or something else happened to em.

Again just a theory but perhaps twins just are far more compatible to 'fuse' into one unlike for example if you tried to fuse MC with Deryl it couldn't be done, there is no compatibility between the 2.

Reactions: EndlessNights

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
I think we're missing a key point people, if Langdon/S.I.N is kidnapping twins to turn them or whatever (I'd assume it's most likely to get a specific power combo); why does the Shopkeeper seem to grant them some "defense" jewelry in response to hearing about the kidnappings. In fact until he heard the news from our visit he seemed genuinely surprised and...concerned, very out of character for him to break character. Almost as if he's heard of this happening before?

I dunno I mean we know the Shopkeeper is close to Charlie if not the Monster that turned her, and I'd assume in response also close to that whole group.

Either the Shopkeeper is using those rings to help S.I.N's success in the plans and didn't get the memo from their mouth for the go ahead, or Langdon is using twins to lure a specific monster that fits that MO under wraps behind S.I.N's back (S.I.N reference being the Ella crew).

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I think we're missing a key point people, if Langdon/S.I.N is kidnapping twins to turn them or whatever (I'd assume it's most likely to get a specific power combo); why does the Shopkeeper seem to grant them some "defense" jewelry in response to hearing about the kidnappings. In fact until he heard the news from our visit he seemed genuinely surprised and...concerned, very out of character for him to break character. Almost as if he's heard of this happening before?
Honestly I don't know if I can get behind the idea he gave them defense jewelry (perhaps it is the case, I mean the jewelry does look...weird). Although he has been noted to giving normal items as well so the jewelry could of just been normal.

He also offered to give a set of rings for the their Dad and Uncle (Uncle is dead btw, I wonder if he died around the time MC mom and Deryl's mom did as well...) So it could of just been a normal gift but for twins only (maybe some sort of weird rule of his).

But yeah its said here that the Shopkeep gave someone a phone:
I sincerely doubt that phone had any magical or supernatural capabilities...although it'd be funny if it did. He just seems to accept anything as currency such as water in the case of Liz and Amber and for that random person flowers.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018

I dunno I mean we know the Shopkeeper is close to Charlie if not the Monster that turned her, and I'd assume in response also close to that whole group.

Either the Shopkeeper is using those rings to help S.I.N's success in the plans and didn't get the memo from their mouth for the go ahead, or Langdon is using twins to lure a specific monster that fits that MO under wraps behind S.I.N's back (S.I.N reference being the Ella crew).
Although in the case it is defense jewelry I sense a potential death flag in Liz's future
There's a good chance despite the fact she still took the jewelry she won't wear it or she may have even left it at home around the time she got yoinked with her sister.

Reactions: AnonymousMouse

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Honestly I don't know if I can get behind the idea he gave them defense jewelry (perhaps it is the case, I mean the jewelry does look...weird). Although he has been noted to giving normal items as well so the jewelry could of just been normal.

He also offered to give a set of rings for the their Dad and Uncle (Uncle is dead btw, I wonder if he died around the time MC mom and Deryl's mom did as well...) So it could of just been a normal gift but for twins only (maybe some sort of weird rule of his).

But yeah its said here that the Shopkeep gave someone a phone:
I sincerely doubt that phone had any magical or supernatural capabilities...although it'd be funny if it did. He just seems to accept anything as currency such as water in the case of Liz and Amber and for that random person flowers.
Okay so upon further inspection he wasn't breaking character I dunno where the fuck I got that from but he does offer some really detailed rings. I HIGHLY doubt it's just nothing or him being weird, never is.

He also ask for water from them, which he says he'll be collecting at a later date which is also odd, it's whacky and I could just be looking too far into it, but I'm betting those rings mean something for the future, which means he knew something was going to happen ahead of time. Meaning he either DOESN'T care for S.I.N's plans, or it was like I said and Langdon went behind the inner circle's back.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Side note you know what I find funny about that Shopkeeper? I believe it was stated that Oscar got his powers around the same time we did, probably meaning Charlie got hers later on, as if I'm not mistaken she was scared or hiding during the event where Oscar's Monster killed their parents and he fought it off. Maybe I'm just misremembering but if that IS the case the we've been working with the Shopkeeper before we even got our abilities on occasion, be it doing runs or otherwise.

Why does the Shopkeeper have this addiction to calling us Charlie when he has probably known us longer?

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Side note you know what I find funny about that Shopkeeper? I believe it was stated that Oscar got his powers around the same time we did, probably meaning Charlie got hers later on, as if I'm not mistaken she was scared or hiding during the event where Oscar's Monster killed their parents and he fought it off. Maybe I'm just misremembering but if that IS the case the we've been working with the Shopkeeper before we even got our abilities on occasion, be it doing runs or otherwise.

Why does the Shopkeeper have this addiction to calling us Charlie when he has probably known us longer?
Now I can't remember where it's said but I remember the MC saying that he calls everyone Charlie (or at least most people). Do correct me if I'm wrong on that tho.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Either the Shopkeeper is using those rings to help S.I.N's success in the plans and didn't get the memo from their mouth for the go ahead
e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg
I think the Shopekeep is more of a free agent, a wild card. He likely does not belong to any faction and knows so much more than anybody because he's not human not superhuman. Maybe a very rare type of monster, or something, kinda like the new monster Mommy that costs you Laurie.

So far I think he's mostly minding his own business, keeping an eye on the situation, possibly because he has some sort of agreement with the Apostles that he'll be left the fuck alone so long as he doesn't meddle with their plans, and he just... toys with the limits of that agreement by nudging the MC in the right direction, but never directly getting involved.

Dominosaur

Nov 21, 2021
He might also be Charlie's monster parent, so he is invested in her own success. Sort of a "I said I'd stay out of it, but now I have skin in the game, so I'm going to stay out of it, but reach over the fence a little. It's not breaking the truce if I lob it into the ring, and stand 5 feet away."

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
He might also be Charlie's monster parent, so he is invested in her own success. Sort of a "I said I'd stay out of it, but now I have skin in the game, so I'm going to stay out of it, but reach over the fence a little. It's not breaking the truce if I lob it into the ring, and stand 5 feet away."
He's also very invested in the MC, yet has no relation to him outside of having been his boss for a time (if memory serves).
It's highly possible that he considers that some superhumans will be key players in what's coming and is making sure they're not going to endu p dead before they play their part. Which would suggest some importance o nthe part of Charlie.

• Red Heart
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes