RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Gentlemans, I manifest and cheer this place up. I knew your guys mood are all down since such event so I am here to save the day!

It's time we give our main boy a chance to shine. He is along with one of the best girl: Alice! With new improvements thanks to my corruption side, he really fucks me in my head with crazy whispers all day long. Be careful, once click in... you can't turn back!

Here you go!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank fuck we needed that detour.

MUCH better on all fronts for both of em, Alice especially. I'll still wait for everyone to be done before ranking everything but those both just shit up my list to the top.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
I love MC, he is a mix of Alex mercer and Cole from Infamous

Also about Alice here, she is soo amazing, in the start I thought that she would be a bitch, yet I was completly wrong she is a bad ass. In my opinion she is the Canon gf of MC.

Most women wouldn't love MC if he was in his natural form besides maybe Emily, but Alice indicated that looks doesn't play a key role in her partner selction, MC had a fair chance with her if he showed his worth.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Gentlemans, I manifest and cheer this place up. I knew your guys mood are all down since such event so I am here to save the day!

It's time we give our main boy a chance to shine. He is along with one of the best girl: Alice! With new improvements thanks to my corruption side, he really fucks me in my head with crazy whispers all day long. Be careful, once click in... you can't turn back!

Here you go!

Jesus Christ, Alice back with a vengeance. Danica's position looking kind of spooky now. The MC also looks cool by the way. Only problem is, it's like he's trying to fuck me through my screen. What the hell. :KEK:

I like the Armored pic a lot. The Superpower one feels a bit too demon lord for the MC. I would say it needs more of a Prototype/Alex Mercer and Darkness/Jackie Estacado look to it.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Please dont do something that will lock this thread!
i still want to read @DrakoGhoul 3am theory and @necromater schizo unhinged rant
As long as the mods leave us alone after this and we don't respond to negative feedback to get them to show up again at their defense, we'll be fine. Though 90% of my questions still went unanswered.

Luckily I love everyone here enough to let it go, I apologize if I threatened the livelyhood of the thread.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Jesus Christ, Alice back with a vengeance. Danica's position looking kind of spooky now. The MC also looks cool by the way. Only problem is, it's like he's trying to fuck me through my screen. What the hell. :KEK:

I like the Armored pic a lot. The Superpower one feels a bit too demon lord for the MC. I would say it needs more of a Prototype/Alex Mercer and Darkness/Jackie Estacado look to it.
We must be on the same wavelength today, I liked the first MC pic too tho in addition to the Armored probably being my favorite of the bunch (for him).

As for Alice sheesh, she's got everything in all the right places. From her better detail to her figure to even her just general vibe. Personally I feel it was MUCH better than the first one on both fronts, not that the originals were bad by any means.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018

Here you go!

MC in the suit and armor is sooooo fucking clean!

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Please dont do something that will lock this thread!
i still want to read @DrakoGhoul 3am theory and @necromater schizo unhinged rant
It's not my fault, I swear lol. This game haunts my dreams at night and I have no choice but to post big brain theories. If I don't, the thoughts won't leave me alone until I put them out there. :KEK:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Noooo. Why you fucker i also think of that and that he can't remember out of trauma.or that he was gonna get infected and his mom got caked saving his emo ass. Or that his mom went monster and gave him new eye makeup XD. Stop the blueballs are coming back most likely this update we are gonna get some answers out of the bald fuck.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes