necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Jokes on you.he was male now he went nonbinary XD. fuck im gonna go fenoxo and say IT has both taco and wiener. And fuck no i don't know why i asked that fucking dogclappers they are spreading their ticks.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Fellow degenerates, the "W" key is lost no more, for I have obtained a new laptop with upgraded specs. I shall now be able to view Mommy the 4th and Shadow nipples in 4K!

FYI; I don't even play Superhuman on PC nor can it run 4k but it sounded cooler, but had to use it as a cover for expressing gratitude, personal diary bitches!

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
Shadow should get the Valravn treatment and turn into a superdoggo. Need to protect immature sister.
As for the poll, WW should wait and keep the result for the Cole fight.

Edit: Although now that I think about it, Jared is also a candidate. Getting some payback for the AmberMC thing.
What if she gets turned by the Lord of the Dark like Valravn? He has domain over the "shadows" after all... but then we would probably have to fight her because of their creed of death to the gods and it wouldn't be a pretty sight. Or get it completely turned around and enter the Shadow route by joining the future Dark faction and killing everyone else, dunno.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Meh my mancave is just a spy room so i dont get ambush by the imp and her cunts. Fine i'm a prepper you know just in casé.

• Haha
Reactions: bloodaxis

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
What if she gets turned by the Lord of the Dark like Valravn? He has domain over the "shadows" after all... but then we would probably have to fight her because of their creed of death to the gods and it wouldn't be a pretty sight. Or get it completely turned around and enter the Shadow route by joining the future Dark faction and killing everyone else, dunno.
You know, i know and the dogclappers know; if it comes to that it will end bedly XD.

• Haha
Reactions: New Kid

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Just recently discovered this game and had to say that it quickly became one of my favorites. The art has improved significantly and I was wondering if the older sprites would be updated in the future?
Possibly. WeirdWorld isn't exactly one of the most communicative devs on that front, or on this site (despite passing by and keeping the thread up to date), so we can't say for sure.
But given that redoing old art is very time-consuming, it's highly probable that, if they plan to do so, it'll wait for when the game is finished, as to avoid delaying new content by having multiple updates of replacing (because we can't ask them to do both at the same time, of course, that'd be nuts and impossible to do).

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Eh yo...my meme got deleted :cry: the NTR Liz goon faction is behind this I'm sure...there is no way the elder gods (the mods) would delete such a sublime meme.

Don't worry gents and ladies here it is again but with more factions included!
View attachment 2716513
If Liz NTR has million fans, then I'm one of them.
If Liz NTR has one fan, then I'm THAT ONE.
If Liz NTR has no fans, that means I'm dead

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I dunno lads that's a sound argument right there...
We're all about equality here.
Equality is very important...but NTR...but equality...hmm. Truly a great quandary. Then again I'm also the guy who wants to clap a granny dog, a house plant, and perhaps the moon (Princess Yue was so fine....).

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Jokes on you, I'd rather be a femboy then an alpha male. But I can't believe I'm getting bullied by someone who wants to fuck dogs and dead people XD

Last edited:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Jokes on you, I'd rather be a femboy then an alpha male. But I can't believe I'm getting bullied by someone who wants to fuck dogs and dead people XD
Papa Syther is no bully...a troll and shit poster yes but bully no, my apologies if I come off as a bully to you :cry:

I will not deny the dog fucking and corpse fucking, although is the Minyak technically dead? I guess the being it originally was is or rather fragmented if we go by what we know from Bailey.

Reactions: Bleh21
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes