Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Papa Syther is no bully...a troll and shit poster yes but bully no, my apologies if I come off as a bully to you :cry:

I will not deny the dog fucking and corpse fucking, although is the Minyak technically dead? I guess the being it originally was is or rather fragmented if we go by what we know from Bailey.
Oh no you're fine. My reply wasn't addressed to you. Wanting to fuck dead people came from the name "necromater" and dog fucking should be obvious.

Reactions: ItzSyther

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Jokes on you, I'd rather be a femboy then an alpha male. But I can't believe I'm getting bullied by someone who wants to fuck dogs and dead people XD
Oh no you're fine. My reply wasn't addressed to you. Wanting to fuck dead people came from the name "necromater" and dog fucking should be obvious.
Don't you dare diss our fine lady in black. Lady Shadow has done nothing to get such slander.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Well that promising if that means we'll get some more FemMC.
Oh, I thought gender bender is when MC transforms the gender of someone else.
Like when he turned that effeminate prisoner into a woman and fucked her
I dunno lads that's a sound argument right there...
We're all about equality here.
I am not. I discriminate in favor of titties.
Male monster? kill and eat
Bit titty momma monster? fuck

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Yeah alke is in the one on the necroclappers camp also syther and vogel but they want to clap shadow so they are playing both sides XD and my name was born of a typo but i liked it so i keep it XD.

• Haha
Reactions: bloodaxis

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Fuck. I was a normal guy then i took an ichi the killer to the knee then was tokyo Gore police and everything went downhill from there. Leaving my country for work didn't help i went manwhoring for a while was betrayed by an asshole ( you deserve that helicopter wife and the 3 kids. fucker start using rubbers already ) got a goth stalker , stared dating the goth stalker that relationship died . But i survived XD (fucking majorkill) only to get hooked to another goth chick of the same Group who got me into the plastic crack or better know as warhammer XD we hit it off. My dad died of covid. We got a shotgun weeding that would had not happened me being in a better mental state. Was a false alarm got even more depressed. Bought a house. Got a huge needy dog. Started getting high on superhuman XD. Getting to know new crazy people who are as fucked in the head if not worse than me. So yeah i'm going to therapy next week i'm scared as fuck.

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
Fuck. I was a normal guy then i took an ichi the killer to the knee then was tokyo Gore police and everything went downhill from there. Leaving my country for work didn't help i went manwhoring for a while was betrayed by an asshole ( you deserve that helicopter wife and the 3 kids. fucker start using rubbers already ) got a goth stalker , stared dating the goth stalker that relationship died . But i survived XD (fucking majorkill) only to get hooked to another goth chick of the same Group who got me into the plastic crack or better know as warhammer XD we hit it off. My dad died of covid. We got a shotgun weeding that would had not happened me being in a better mental state. Was a false alarm got even more depressed. Bought a house. Got a huge needy dog. Started getting high on superhuman XD. Getting to know new crazy people who are as fucked in the head if not worse than me. So yeah i'm going to therapy next week i'm scared as fuck.
Better be careful you don't get cucked by the dog.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
So i was playing área 69 that fucking game has my ocd in overdrive finish the story you cunt. boy at least W.W give us a message before giving us blueballs :(

• Red Heart
Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
So i was playing área 69 that fucking game has my ocd in overdrive finish the story you cunt. boy at least W.W give us a message before giving us blueballs :(
Yeah W.W is the only consistent dev I've seen, we get more content in 3 months than most other games receive in a year. It's actually disgusting how TERRIBLY BAD 90% of devs are with their time management. I suppose I wouldn't even view it so bad if there wasn't this religious cult following behind them (patrons) that follow their work as if it's the second coming of Christ and will FOR SURE deliver.

Spending time on monthly renders instead of the game's fucking renders, copious dev logs *cough* Desert Stalker *cough* or give "proof of life" god forbid. I think the worst though is when they work on 2 or even 3 games at once *cough* Where It All Began/Summer's Gone & NaughtyGames *cough*, unfortunately a lot of good devs suffer from this. I dunno if it's because they get writers block or something so they try to spice it up with a second story to veer their imagination a bit but it ALWAYS doubles the fucking waiting if not quadruples it.

Arguably even worse is when they put a game on hold to go work on yet ANOTHER project, and then wonder why no one gives a shit about their new work *cough* Succubus Covenant *cough*.

Then after all is said and done, you got maybe 2 shitty sex scenes you didn't want, the devs kick up their feet and goes, "Sorry it took so long guys, I'm really happy with the results, unfortunately it took a lot out of me and I'll have to go on a vacation (usually forever)." Meanwhile we got W.W over here who just put out his biggest update yet, took like what a 5 day break? And then was already back to working the grind talking about how healthy of a consistent time table he has for his schedule and the game, and they're a SMALL DEV! Some of these big fuckers make more in a month than most people will ever make their whole lives and don't even have to work+develop, I'm pretty sure W.W is still working if I'm not mistaken on top of the game.

Devs really need to just focus on the work, I'm more than happy not getting a special Christmas cookie render or your daily fucking grind motivation for how you develop the game. W.W gives maybe 3-4 dev logs between several weeks about the general progress and a lil personal stuff, a teaser he's going to ACTUALLY INSERT into the game anyways (looking at you special renders, glorified background pieces of shit) and then bam; released to the public about a week after that beta, that simple.

Last edited:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Yeah glory to W.W the only dev that blueballs us once or twice first because of a lost harddrive and last because so hear me out the blueballs update gonna be epic right so epic that it has to be done in one go or it would not work right so you simps gonna have to wait a little longer right. Just i Tiny bit longer not big deal right. Because the update gonna be smoking hot right. So this is what we are gonna do you go to touch Grass or know new people right. then after a while the update comes out right. You have other dev to follow you say well they Need to learn to live with it or take a hike XD. Yeah i'm on the poison guy part on my replay was it theo or Troy? This time i smacked Him just to see how it played and it was worth it XD.

• Hey there
Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Yeah W.W is the only consistent dev I've seen, we get more content in 3 months than most other games receive in a year. It's actually disgusting how TERRIBLY BAD 90% of devs are with their time management. I suppose I wouldn't even view it so bad if there wasn't this religious cult following behind them (patrons) that follow their work as if it's the second coming of Christ and will FOR SURE deliver.

Spending time on monthly renders instead of the game's fucking renders, copious dev logs *cough* Desert Stalker *cough* or give "proof of life" god forbid. I think the worst though is when they work on 2 or even 3 games at once *cough* Where It All Began/Summer's Gone & NaughtyGames *cough*, unfortunately a lot of good devs suffer from this. I dunno if it's because they get writers block or something so they try to spice it up with a second story to veer their imagination a bit but it ALWAYS doubles the fucking waiting if not quadruples it.

Arguably even worse is when they put a game on hold to go work on yet ANOTHER project, and then wonder why no one gives a shit about their new work *cough* Succubus Covenant *cough*.

Then after all is said and done, you got maybe 2 shitty sex scenes you didn't want, the devs kick up their feet and goes, "Sorry it took so long guys, I'm really happy with the results, unfortunately it took a lot out of me and I'll have to go on a vacation (usually forever)." Meanwhile we got W.W over here who just put out his biggest update yet, took like what a 5 day break? And then was already back to working the grind talking about how healthy of a consistent time table he has for his schedule and the game, and they're a SMALL DEV! Some of these big fuckers make more in a month than most people will ever make their whole lives and don't even have to work+develop, I'm pretty sure W.W is still working if I'm not mistaken on top of the game.

Devs really need to just focus on the work, I'm more than happy not getting a special Christmas cookie render or your daily fucking grind motivation for how you develop the game. W.W gives maybe 3-4 dev logs between several weeks about the general progress and a lil personal stuff, a teaser he's going to ACTUALLY INSERT into the game anyways (looking at you special renders, glorified background pieces of shit) and then bam; released to the public about a week after that beta, that simple.
From what i'm seeing the devs from grandma's house, out of touch, stray incubus, twisted memories are popping a lot of content really fast. Fuck, Anon pops a chapter a month. That's insane.
Of course W.W does also. Maybe even the IA will help with the art as there are some good progress with ia there.

xhib

Feb 1, 2019
(Off-topic)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No problem.

I've been trying to figure out what the MC's other trait was for a while, so I had already a list. It didn't take much to update it and it gave me an excuse to revisit an old theory.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good luck with the fanfic!

Reactions: AdrianSteel

Ouroboros8

Aug 11, 2018
Is there an updated walkthrough? the only one ive found tells you to do and not to do some things with little to no explanations, For example " (also to get the full points pick specific areas first or whole body and DO NOT masturbate) " in reference to the first time you shapeshift into emily? even though after both doing or not doing it says you are awarded 1 point.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes