necromater

Aug 21, 2018
I just had a thought. Nothing weird this time I'm afraid.
Nyx can affect anything living with her death power to kill her target.
Ella can shapeshift parts of her body into metal, plastic, other non living stuff. And she can survive as long as something of her body still remains. So Ella didn't even die properly or am I missing something?
dont know im sure you gonna come back with your weirdthings like a necro orgy or hey lets make laurie a frankenstein proyect thick as fuck with milking tits or some shit
XD

mcmng

May 19, 2020
y'all discussing the annoying little shit Charlie's and Nyx's powers and I'm here wondering if WW gonna put someone with reflection powers in the game. Would be wild to see one of the H.E.R.O lieutenants getting Uno reverse card'd outta nowhere.

If any of ya'll ever played Ecchi Sensei or Waifu Academy then you'll know how damn blessed we are with the great sage W.W. Those mother fuckers who made those prior mentioned games have milked the fucked out of em and delay shit sooooo fucking often :cry:
ICSTOR patreons be like:
FirstTimeQuestionMark.jpeg

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
y'all discussing the annoying little shit Charlie's and Nyx's powers and I'm here wondering if WW gonna put someone with reflection powers in the game. Would be wild to see one of the H.E.R.O lieutenants getting Uno reverse card'd outta nowhere.

ICSTOR patreons be like:
View attachment 2721962
Yeah my wife was one of those i told her not to do it.in the back went times XD i Saw the dreams of desire icon or her laptop desk she Saw that i Saw and she knew that i knew XD good times when she was just a crazy goth chick instead of a crazy goth impish wife.ahhh fuck now feel old

Reactions: mcmng

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
I just had a thought. Nothing weird this time I'm afraid.
Nyx can affect anything living with her death power to kill her target.
Ella can shapeshift parts of her body into metal, plastic, other non living stuff. And she can survive as long as something of her body still remains. So Ella didn't even die properly or am I missing something?
At some point MC says this:
You "Electricity.... I got no answer for, I've been trying to tackle that one for a long time."
You "And no matter what material I shift my body to, rubber, plastic, wood, it all reacts the same way. If it's made from my body, it will always explode."
So I suppose, no matter what material you turn into, monster powers don't exactly obey physics. I think Nyx's power would work the same way, no matter if Ella turned into a rock.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: EndlessNights

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I'm just curious if we'll run into anyone with the power to control plants and shit on some poison ivy type shiz. Would be kinda cool to see how that'd go down in a fight.

Then again I guess the MC could do shit with plants to some degree? I mean all he has gone after is animals (and soon monsters) he outright ignored plants as an option to absorb.

mcmng

May 19, 2020
I'm just curious if we'll run into anyone with the power to control plants and shit on some poison ivy type shiz. Would be kinda cool to see how that'd go down in a fight.

Then again I guess the MC could do shit with plants to some degree? I mean all he has gone after is animals (and soon monsters) he outright ignored plants as an option to absorb.
I am with you on this. I mean, the MC even absorbed fire retardant cloth at some point, didn't he?

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I am with you on this. I mean, the MC even absorbed fire retardant cloth at some point, didn't he?
Yeah he did (not to forget some metals he absorbed and as of the most recent update I believe diamond was added to the list of things he has absorbed).

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
it looks like there may be more options, but what are they?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When asked how you want to fight Michael in the self defense class; pick "use your full power" and after you smash Kenny through the ground say "I should've killed him".

+1 Power
+1 Corruption

I'm not 100 percent on if you can do it without the Corruption but I know for a FACT you can't do it without that Power point.

hrhr

May 13, 2019

Damn, first thing that came to my mind was using plants as
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I need to go bathe in holy water

Lanceire

Mar 24, 2023
Ok, now the most important question: does main story branches at some point? Or MC is forced into h.e.r.o. without alternatives?

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
Ok, now the most important question: does main story branches at some point? Or MC is forced into h.e.r.o. without alternatives?
You are forced without alternatives... well I mean you can choose to die by being spaced by Nico as an alternative but it isn't a very appeling option. I don't think there will ever be such a major branching as choosing a faction to join or being independent, it would be way too much work for WW to keep more than one plotline going, but who knows what will happen in the future.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
I think maybe if W.W Milks the cow he is gonna make branches so if you wanna be a paragon go for it champ , wanna be a Drako feel free to do so, wanna go the meh route meh do what you want XD

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Yeah W.W is the only consistent dev I've seen, we get more content in 3 months than most other games receive in a year. It's actually disgusting how TERRIBLY BAD 90% of devs are with their time management. I suppose I wouldn't even view it so bad if there wasn't this religious cult following behind them (patrons) that follow their work as if it's the second coming of Christ and will FOR SURE deliver.
To be fair, a lot of devs do it as a passion project on the side of a real, demanding job, as a way to get a little bit of side income. If you add family obligations to the mix, it doesn't necessarily leaves a lot of time to make smut games.
Though the argument for time management is often true as well.

Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Unfortunately no, there were moments in the game where it could branch (patron peoples voted on what Weird should do) for example during the party with monster kenny the patron folks voted on if the MC should escape or fight (fight won) so that's a potential place Weird could go back to for branching purposes if he ever decided to but that's super early into the game and would require quite a bit of work (no telling how things would change in that route anyway since the MC wouldn't form the initial armor he had in the stay and fight route if he ran off).

Personally, I'd love it if Weird would add in branching, imagine the interesting possibilities (like joining Klaus for example) but I do understand that's a lot for one fella to do. Perhaps he'll add in some stuff after he finishes up the main route we are currently on (which still feels like it's so far from being done).

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Yeah we still have to hit lvl 5.become a perfect being go crazy with power do a emperor of Mankind, get horused by Junior have our ass Chew up by the harem for being a manwhore. Know what happened to mom. Get freaky with mother memory. Tell ella to eat a dick. Make Jared to eat a dick. Smack the shit out of cuntboy cole for him to manup. Pet shadow and so many more things.

Reactions: ItzSyther
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes