Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
At this point I'm convinced that the inspiration for Nico is low ranked League of Legends games where no one wants to play support and builds offense on support characters playing bottom lane.

She doesn't have a power problem. In fact her power is extremely potent. Logistics makes or breaks operations and Nico can be the great enabler. It was her that saved everyone when Hexenringe dropped the dimension. Everyone who wants to fight HERO needs to take her specifically into account and currently it seems that the best way to counter her is fighting fire with fire. It's her attitude that holds her back.

She wants to fight and be the protagonist, even when it's obvious that she has a bad matchup. She feels safe in her ability to bypass defenses, but if someone can resist her main attack, her fallback is extremely fickle and uncontrollable. Disregarding the fact that Ella toyed with her, if they had to fight in an urban setting, Ella could easily remain surgical, hiding her body in sewers or underground. Nico would have to bring the sun to fight which would completely destroy the city and kill every human in the vicinity.

Despite her being the actual MVP, mitigating an attack that would kill hundreds of Superhumans, possibly including the MC, the main thing the audience took from her involvement was how poor she did against Ella, despite having her powers longer and fighting in an environment that suits her.

Her power is good enough. She needs training and a strict handler to shine.

FrapFappers

Nov 6, 2020
random question, who is Charlie's brother?

Charlie has been seen trying to get her brother out of H.E.R.O, we know thats why she works for Ella, we also know this brother is either dead or in some incapacitated state from what we've heard from ella, we know he fought something from Charlies dream that was probably a superhuman or monster.

I've seen someone say Oscar is her brother which makes a lot of sense seeing in his backstory he fought a monster, became superhuman, with his sister going missing around that time, and his body after being slain in a duel by Michael is being held for Research by H.E.R.O, is this the common consensus of the community
Not to mention they have the same last name.....

I'm more curious as to how the fug the shopkeeper got that head......

NameNo003

Jan 26, 2023
Gentlemans, I'm back from the long-time mission, that monster I fought was such a pain in the ass. But I am here now to give you the arts you long waitting. Who are they this time? Malik is already showed up so why not the other greatest, strongest superhuman in my world?

I present to you, captains of H.E.R.O!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As always, enjoy to share your thoughts, next time, the S.I.N will join the conflict!

Last edited:

xhib

Feb 1, 2019
I'm well aware my Ella cope is strong too, now that I think about it she reminds me of our shifty ass (MC). We fight in pretty unorthodox ways too, as our raw power isn't really there like it is for Alice, Michael, or god forbid Malik. That would explain Deus's shifty demeanor, or Del, damn now that I think about it EVERYONE with a non explosive power is a bit of a shifty thug for the Superhuman world!
MC's power is explosive. Just add electricity, he explodes.

...I'm serious. You remember how the MC took out the Deryl's lightning chimera from a safe distance? The electricity caused the spear to explode which blasted it to bits. It was like some kind of...bio-bomb. With the eel genes and maybe that "blue, fuel-like liquid" the Leigong uses, the MC can weaponize his weakness.

Step #1; Create a "blue-fuel cell/electric organ" detonator.
Step #2: Wrap in steel or bone to create a fragmentation effect.
Step #3: Y'know the hypersonic spear-thrower? Strap your improvised warhead to it.
Step #4: Point and shoot it at something far away.
Step #5: Trigger the detonator through the spider-wire.

Congratulations! You now have a hypersonic missile launcher.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
MC's power is explosive. Just add electricity, he explodes.

...I'm serious. You remember how the MC took out the Deryl's lightning chimera from a safe distance? The electricity caused the spear to explode which blasted it to bits. It was like some kind of...bio-bomb. With the eel genes and maybe that "blue, fuel-like liquid" the Leigong uses, the MC can weaponize his weakness.

Step #1; Create a "blue-fuel cell/electric organ" detonator.
Step #2: Wrap in steel or bone to create a fragmentation effect.
Step #3: Y'know the hypersonic spear-thrower? Strap your improvised warhead to it.
Step #4: Point and shoot it at something far away.
Step #5: Trigger the detonator through the spider-wire.

Congratulations! You now have a hypersonic missile launcher.
I'm seriously waiting for the moment MC will weaponize electricity. I predict it's going to be spectacular, something like a new evolution.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Gentlemans, I'm back from the long-time mission, that monster I fought was such a pain in the ass. But I am here now to give you the arts you long waitting. Who are they this time? Malik is already showed up so why not the other greatest, strongest superhuman in my world?

As always, enjoy to share your thoughts, next time, the S.I.N will join the conflict!
Hey I was just thinking about you bud a shit you not, hope you're doing well; okay where do I begin Jesus Christ...I guess I'll do it in order:

1. Bernhardt
The age is cool and even the face itself, but that color scheme is alllll over the god damn place. He looks nothing like Bernhardt in that regard but definitely passes as a new character for sure.

2. Nyx
Hands down the BEST one so far, not a doubt in my god damn mind. Maybe it's just cause goth for the win but holy shit, those eyes and that dark pale with green streams of contrast; chef kiss!

3. Lucius
Really fuckin good not much I can say. My only complaint would be in the face, as he seems a bit older than he looks in the game. I see less of a portrayal of youth and more an older gentleman trying to portray it.

4. Zack
There isn't anything really done better here from the original other than if course being in hd and having a few additional details. That all being said it's probably my second favorite out of this bunch.

If it wasn't obvious all of these are great of course, I was just giving my view in relation to the original and while I love the aesthetic of this Bernhardt, the color just needs to change that's all.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NameNo003

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
At this point I'm convinced that the inspiration for Nico is low ranked League of Legends games where no one wants to play support and builds offense on support characters playing bottom lane.

She doesn't have a power problem. In fact her power is extremely potent. Logistics makes or breaks operations and Nico can be the great enabler. It was her that saved everyone when Hexenringe dropped the dimension. Everyone who wants to fight HERO needs to take her specifically into account and currently it seems that the best way to counter her is fighting fire with fire. It's her attitude that holds her back.

She wants to fight and be the protagonist, even when it's obvious that she has a bad matchup. She feels safe in her ability to bypass defenses, but if someone can resist her main attack, her fallback is extremely fickle and uncontrollable. Disregarding the fact that Ella toyed with her, if they had to fight in an urban setting, Ella could easily remain surgical, hiding her body in sewers or underground. Nico would have to bring the sun to fight which would completely destroy the city and kill every human in the vicinity.

Despite her being the actual MVP, mitigating an attack that would kill hundreds of Superhumans, possibly including the MC, the main thing the audience took from her involvement was how poor she did against Ella, despite having her powers longer and fighting in an environment that suits her.

Her power is good enough. She needs training and a strict handler to shine.
The thing with this is, we don't know how old Nico is or how long she had her powers for. The way Clark and Xanthe talks to her makes it seems like she's around Alexis age, 28. For all we know, she could be the same age as Ella, 21. We also have to take into account that she reached level 5 only a few weeks before Ella and she's not the spawn of a Numbered. Unless you meant Ella had her powers longer there.

Moving on, Nico's not trying to be the MC. Of her three encounters(Val, Hex and Ella), she had to chase one of them because everyone else failed prior to her. The other was an S-Rank Monster that would've killed or captured the MC and others, if she didn't intervene. With Ella, she rightfully wanted to end her as fast as possible to be done with it all. HERO has purposely dragged their feet when it came to Ella, so Nico decided enough is enough. You might say her going to Ella by herself was rash but in all honesty, it could've been worse for everyone, if she didn't halt and waste all of Ella's time there.

So for me, I believe that most people just hate that she's vocally prejudice against people, can be extremely selfish and doesn't care about the MC's status as MC. It all seems to come down to the player's own ego. Minus the Valravn thing, Nico has done nothing to the player, specifically, besides trash talk him during their first encounter while ignoring his existence. Something she doesn't do after but because she did it, it's a permanent hate boner for her.

In terms of my own feelings towards her, I mostly don't care for the reasons above. She trash talked us once. If she was constantly hounding us throughout the game then maybe I could get it. The thing is, she doesn't. Her trash talking everyone else doesn't matter to me. I'm not any of those characters, so why would I get offended on their behalf? Even the Alice thing didn't get much of a rise out of me. So, I'm not annoyed or bothered by Nico's behavior. I'm actually glad that the women all have different personalities.

dd82

Jun 24, 2020
I'm seriously waiting for the moment MC will weaponize electricity. I predict it's going to be spectacular, something like a new evolution.
I also don't think that electricity is a weakness for the MC in the traditional sense. It promotes unmitigated cell groth for him IIRC. Electricity may indeed become his way to reach his fifth evolution. Or, it might become a super efficient way for the MC to heal himself. Remember the memories of that electric eel?

Reactions: BruceBerserk

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018

Ok, so I just saw this. They're all pretty good. I would say they're the most accurate in terms of looks. Nyx is so hot. Though, I'm not sure she beats Alice and Dani but she's very high.

Zack looks pretty cool. Like a mix between Doctor Fate from DC Comics and Doctor Doom, from Marvel. Lucius looks as majestic as he believes he is, in game. Meanwhile, Bernhardt looks like he's not going to mess around. All the Captains, including Malik, look really good.

I have to say, these definitely rank pretty high on my list. I'll have to go back and look over the previous ones again to prepare my rankings. There's a few more characters left so we'll see how they turn out.

• Red Heart

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018

Bro...Bernhardt looks like he's finna fuck some shit up and I love it.

Nyx is lookin damn fine.

I fucking assure you if Lucius saw the Lucius the AI made he'd be tryin to fuck ASAP.

I dig Zack's look here (dem eyes spook me).

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
The thing with this is, we don't know how old Nico is or how long she had her powers for. The way Clark and Xanthe talks to her makes it seems like she's around Alexis age, 28. For all we know, she could be the same age as Ella, 21. We also have to take into account that she reached level 5 only a few weeks before Ella and she's not the spawn of a Numbered. Unless you meant Ella had her powers longer there.

Moving on, Nico's not trying to be the MC. Of her three encounters(Val, Hex and Ella), she had to chase one of them because everyone else failed prior to her. The other was an S-Rank Monster that would've killed or captured the MC and others, if she didn't intervene. With Ella, she rightfully wanted to end her as fast as possible to be done with it all. HERO has purposely dragged their feet when it came to Ella, so Nico decided enough is enough. You might say her going to Ella by herself was rash but in all honesty, it could've been worse for everyone, if she didn't halt and waste all of Ella's time there.

So for me, I believe that most people just hate that she's vocally prejudice against people, can be extremely selfish and doesn't care about the MC's status as MC. It all seems to come down to the player's own ego. Minus the Valravn thing, Nico has done nothing to the player, specifically, besides trash talk him during their first encounter while ignoring his existence. Something she doesn't do after but because she did it, it's a permanent hate boner for her.

In terms of my own feelings towards her, I mostly don't care for the reasons above. She trash talked us once. If she was constantly hounding us throughout the game then maybe I could get it. The thing is, she doesn't. Her trash talking everyone else doesn't matter to me. I'm not any of those characters, so why would I get offended on their behalf? Even the Alice thing didn't get much of a rise out of me. So, I'm not annoyed or bothered by Nico's behavior. I'm actually glad that the women all have different personalities.
I agree about her age and I've talked about this before. It's possible she is even younger, after all Superhuman bodies seem to develop fully past their 4th if Shen is of any indication. She could be 12 and still look like that.

I personally don't care about her attitude against the MC and while deadends are part of the game, they aren't part of the story so I don't subscribe to the whole "she killed us for no reason" argument. Additionally, no matter how wild she is, it's the MC's job to tame her. The guy is destined to become god or something. If he can't bag the cat in the end then he is a fucking looser .

While I appreciate the variety of the characters, she is a bit too immature for my liking.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Additionally, no matter how wild she is, it's the MC's job to tame her. The guy is destined to become god or something. If he can't bag the cat in the end then he is a fucking looser .
Hopefully she can join the slowly growing list of fools in MC's memories...that's at least what I deem as 'tamed' she can keep Jake and Danica company in my MC's mind.

Imagine all the tasty memories that girl has lurking in that noggin...would be a damn shame if we didn't learn what she knew.

Last edited:

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Hopefully she can join the slowly growing list of fools in MC's memories...that's at least what I deem as 'tamed' she can keep Jake and Danica company in my MC's mind.

Imagine all the tasty memories that girl has lurking in that noggin...would be a damn shame if we didn't learn what she knew.
I'm sure her brain is going to be deliciou.. ehm I mean disgusting. Brains are disgusting!

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
I don't hate nico i just don't like her. It's not like with ella's that's is more denial because she is similar of a certain Someone who also loves to push my buttons. Boy i love therapy not that i'm biased. fuck yes i am it felt so good to know that i'm the less crazy and toxic one.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I agree about her age and I've talked about this before. It's possible she is even younger, after all Superhuman bodies seem to develop fully past their 4th if Shen is of any indication. She could be 12 and still look like that.

I personally don't care about her attitude against the MC and while deadends are part of the game, they aren't part of the story so I don't subscribe to the whole "she killed us for no reason" argument. Additionally, no matter how wild she is, it's the MC's job to tame her. The guy is destined to become god or something. If he can't bag the cat in the end then he is a fucking looser .

While I appreciate the variety of the characters, she is a bit too immature for my liking.
Shen's 17 to 18 though and since Zara was kind of surprised, I'm guessing it's not too drastic of a change but enough to show a clear difference. I doubt Nico's younger than the MC. At most, she's around Ella(21) and Alice(22?) age. With her being around Lexi's age at the oldest.

As for the immature part, I get it. She's seems to be slowly becoming a simp for the MC. I just hope her personality don't change much. Annoying bitch in the streets, a personal cum dump in the sheets.

Doesn't really seem like a good idea. If you think Danica is annoying in your dreams, what the hell do you think it's going to be like with Nico in your head? If insults and trash talking was a problem with the real Nico, then how are you going to cope with the Memory Nico 24/7? You didn't think that one through did you? That's why I'm not devouring Ella. I'll just take her power from her somehow and leave her to die a slow death naturally since power is everything to her. :KEK:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Doesn't really seem like a good idea. If you think Danica is annoying in your dreams, what the hell do you think it's going to be like with Nico in your head? If insults and trash talking was a problem with the real Nico, then how are you going to cope with the Memory Nico 24/7? You didn't think that one through did you? That's why I'm not devouring Ella. I'll just take her power from her somehow and leave her to die a slow death naturally since power is everything to her. :KEK:
With the power of memory it shant be too difficult to silence the wench known as Nico in the MC's head or at least lessen the nuisance although in fairness we got like what...1 time where Danica spoke up in MC's memories if devoured (even tho it happens even if you don't consume her right?) and I think Jake in MC's memories says something once as well (or maybe twice its been a bit).

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I'm just curious if we'll run into anyone with the power to control plants and shit on some poison ivy type shiz. Would be kinda cool to see how that'd go down in a fight.

Then again I guess the MC could do shit with plants to some degree? I mean all he has gone after is animals (and soon monsters) he outright ignored plants as an option to absorb.
IIRC when you were doing the interview where the guys head exploded. And SIN introduced themselves to the world, one of the 3 people from SIN had plant control

• Red Heart
Reactions: ItzSyther

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
IIRC when you were doing the interview where the guys head exploded. And SIN introduced themselves to the world, one of the 3 people from SIN had plant control
Thank you very much for mentioning that. I must of missed that which means Papa Syther needs to do another playthrough to get his memory straight.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes