DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Claudia should've went through her rebirth a bit after the wedding, I believe. The real question would be, what's her power going to be? From what we know, she's going to get powers from another Apostle corpse, not the same as Tiffany. Let's go through them all and see which ones we can probably guess.

1st - Unlikely
2nd - Unlikely
3rd - No
4th - No
5th - Possibly
6th - Possibly
7th - Unlikely
8th - No
9th - Likely
10th - Likely
11th - Likely
12th - Likely

Ok, so with this laid out there, I don't think we're getting anymore spawns under the 3rd or 4th. At least not Gen 1 or 2. We also know she's not getting the same as Tiffany so that rules out the Body Trait, Memory Trait and Light Trait.

The 1st, 2nd and 7th don't seem likely. The 7th only comes out when another Apostle is involved. The 2nd only comes if there's a tribute for him and likely won't come out unless there's one. The 1st likely didn't come out after the Jake thing. They would've still been out of commission by the 3rd and 4th in their realm, if you killed Jake too. I doubt WW would make a split like that for Claudia to get it, if Jake's alive but not if Jake's dead and the 1st is defeated by the 3rd and 4th. So for me, Authority Trait, Power Trait and Darkness Trait can be potentially ruled out.

5th and 6th seem possible. While HERO has Zack and Deus, I feel Dexter and Xanthe might bring on Claudia as a back up for a potential Time Trait, if that's the 5th. She wouldn't betray her sister and wouldn't use her power to betray them overall. The 6th is a tricky one but I feel like HERO needs a monster power like Hex, who can create a Dimension. While Nico is great for teleportation, they might need a refuge, if the world was ever threatened to be destroyed. Only problem with this is, I doubt the 6th has a corpse laying around after this update. Then again, Fairy Thing was badly injured. Maybe a fight broke out between the 6th and 7th? So, hypothetical Time Trait or Space Trait might be her powers.

The wild cards, The 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th. The main reason I feel like these are the likely ones for Claudia is because we know almost nothing about them. It's likely that if WW is going to introduce a new spawn of an Apostle, it'll come from the unknown ones. Like how Tiffany is from the 8th line. We don't know their traits, outside of theories, so it's hard to speculate what power she'll gain from either of those 4 Apostles. I just feel like this will be their debut.

So yeah, that's my thoughts on it. Possibly 5th and 6th, likely 9th - 12th. We might find out next update about those last two sets of Twin Apostles, since we're about to meet Papa Fairy. He might take a seat on Alice's huge tits and give us a history lesson. Teaching his daughter thing and her man thing some stuff about monsters.

Neverwonder

Oct 14, 2019
I mean for me really I kinda see Claudia with some sort of ice power. I know it pretty basic and the only reason I pick that is because of her blue hair. But her having ice could be pretty cool not gonna lie. She could do the normal ice move like freezing targets, making ice sculptures, shooting out projectiles as a level 1 and maybe create some sort of ice mirror for quick in battle movement like Haku from Naruto where he basically was zaping across the battle at like light speed, and further on she could conjure functioning object made out of ice like a gun or cannon like Gray Fullbuster from fairy tail to maybe even summoning giant meteor made out of ice and animal made out of ice like esdeath from Akame ga kill. you know the more I speak about this the more I want her power to be Ice. The sweet innocent Claudia having the coldest power out there sound cool to me

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I mean for me really I kinda see Claudia with some sort of ice power. I know it pretty basic and the only reason I pick that is because of her blue hair. But her having ice could be pretty cool not gonna lie. She could do the normal ice move like freezing targets, making ice sculptures, shooting out projectiles as a level 1 and maybe create some sort of ice mirror for quick in battle movement like Haku from Naruto where he basically was zaping across the battle at like light speed, and further on she could conjure functioning object made out of ice like a gun or cannon like Gray Fullbuster from fairy tail to maybe even summoning giant meteor made out of ice and animal made out of ice like esdeath from Akame ga kill. you know the more I speak about this the more I want her power to be Ice. The sweet innocent Claudia having the coldest power out there sound cool to me
If I remember right her goal is to protect her family so Ice works out nicely as a power for her anyway as in a lot of games/comics the power of Ice is used often defensively but can be used offensively as well so I think it'd compliment her goal.

Reactions: Neverwonder

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Thinking about it, the confirmed children of apostles are as follows
1) Jake
2) Michael
3) Ella / possible MC
4) possible MC
5) Possibly Deus/Zack but not confirmed so None
6) None (but Alice connects to him during her evolution)
7) None that we know of
8) Tiffany (High probability but not confirmed, although I will keep it for now)
9-12) None that we know of

While I don't really believe that all of MC's friends will end up inheriting apostle powers, let's assume that it will happen and try to match them to the numbered. This is my analysis:

While 5th and 6th don't have a confirmed representation, they have powerful superhumans seemingly connected to them.
We know that there are other avatar corpses that HERO seem to search for (according to Aglaecwif), so I'm speculating that the "artificially" induced infections will happen with material of the avatars of 9th to 12th.
7th seems to be active so he will probably infect someone himself.

These are all the human friends that haven't yet undergone the process of infection.
Liz - Possible candidate for a pair with her sister, good candidate for 9th to 12th
Amber - Possible candidate for a pair with her sister, go candidate for 9th to 12th
Mia - She has had a presence and development in the main story. I'm sensing some buildup down the line.
Claudia - We know that her father has planned for it so I'm speculating 9th to 12th
Daryl - Since he is a friend of MC and Ella ignored him, I'm speculating he won't do.
Jordan - Same as Daryl.
Jess - Langdon kind of likes her and she is connected to Jared. Perhaps they will try something? Low chance I guess.
Tess - I find it unlikely. Tess isn't as involved as Jess in the main story.
Christie - Ella said she couldn't handle it physically.
Emily - The most interesting of the bunch, and a good candidate for the 7th.

So of the friends, the most likely candidates IMO are Liz, Amber, Mia, Claudia and Emily for a count of 5, that happens to coincide with the apostles that seemingly have no connections to superhumans at the moment.

Emily:
We know that it's hard for the MC to sense the 7th during Deadend 6. Also darkness powers seem to be a bit more mystical than usual. Perhaps that's the reason why Ella can't determine the compatibility? She also fits the imagery very well.

Claudia:
I'm expecting some surprise here because Tiffany despite her character, got the power of Light which is generally associated with life, happiness and other positive emotions. So I expect Claudia to get something counter to her character too, something associated with negative motions or the lack of them. 9th and 10th worship the Lord of the Dark so I expect her to inherit one of those powers.

Amber & Liz:
It makes sense that they will be matched to a pair, either 9th and 10th or 11th and 12th. I'm going to assume 11th and 12th. The shopkeep makes some wordplay about water. Water is tangible and associated with life and I get the sense that 9th and 10th as followers of the Lord of the Dark are going to be associated with more intangible/esoteric themes.

It's also worthwhile to notice that the shopkeep was speaking with Amber when he mentioned water. Amber is blue while Liz is green. Perhaps the two apostles represent water and earth? Water is blue and Earth has plants which are mostly green. Some food for thought anyway.

Mia:
She is about knowledge and she has shown good judgment. She embodies the more esoteric themes that I've talked about so perhaps she will inherit either 9th or 10th.

So a possible final list could be:
1) Jake
2) Michael
3) Ella
4) MC
5) Deus
6) Alice
7) Emily
8) Tiffany
9) Claudia or Mia
10) Claudia or Mia
11) Liz or Amber
12) Liz or Amber

Last edited:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Hmm speaking of the apostles 1 of them is potentially connected to one of Ella's goons we see during the interview yeah? The one who can control plants to be exact, do we know which apostle? Perhaps its one of the apostles we haven't seen much of or only a mention (7, 9-12).

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: DrakoGhoul

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Isn't that Jared's power? He used Ice to attack Laurie. Though, I suppose it could've been crystals too. Plus, her powers are coming from an Apostle Corpse. She'll most likely get something really potent.

Thinking about it, the confirmed children of apostles are as follows
1) Jake
2) Michael
3) Ella / possible MC
4) possible MC
5) Possibly Deus/Zack but not confirmed so None
6) None (but Alice connects to him during her evolution)
7) None that we know of
8) Tiffany (High probability but not confirmed, although I will keep it for now)
9-12) None that we know of

While I don't really believe that all of MC's friends will end up inheriting apostle powers, let's assume that it will happen and try to match them to the numbered. This is my analysis:

While 5th and 6th don't have a confirmed representation, they have powerful superhumans seemingly connected to them.
We know that there are other avatar corpses that HERO seem to search for (according to Aglaecwif), so I'm speculating that the "artificially" induced infections will happen with material of the avatars of 9th to 12th.
7th seems to be active so he will probably infect someone himself.

These are all the human friends that haven't yet undergone the process of infection.
Liz - Possible candidate for a pair with her sister, good candidate for 9th to 12th
Amber - Possible candidate for a pair with her sister, go candidate for 9th to 12th
Mia - She has had a presence and development in the main story. I'm sensing some buildup down the line.
Claudia - We know that her father has planned for it so I'm speculating 9th to 12th
Daryl - Since he is a friend of MC and Ella ignored him, I'm speculating he won't do.
Jordan - Same as Daryl.
Jess - Langdon kind of likes her and she is connected to Jared. Perhaps they will try something? Low chance I guess.
Tess - I find it unlikely. Tess isn't as involved as Jess in the main story.
Christie - Ella said she couldn't handle it physically.
Emily - The most interesting of the bunch, and a good candidate for the 7th.

So of the friends, the most likely candidates IMO are Liz, Amber, Mia, Claudia and Emily for a count of 5, that happens to coincide with the apostles that seemingly have no connections to superhumans at the moment.

Emily:
We know that it's hard for the MC to sense the 7th during Deadend 6. Also darkness powers seem to be a bit more mystical than usual. Perhaps that's the reason why Ella can't determine the compatibility? She also fits the imagery very well.

Claudia:
I'm expecting some surprise here because Tiffany despite her character, got the power of Light which is generally associated with life, happiness and other positive emotions. So I expect Claudia to get something counter to her character too, something associated with negative motions or the lack of them. 9th and 10th worship the Lord of the Dark so I expect her to inherit one of those powers.

Amber & Liz:
It makes sense that they will be matched to a pair, either 9th and 10th or 11th and 12th. I'm going to assume 11th and 12th. The shopkeep makes some wordplay about water. Water is tangible and associated with life and I get the sense that 9th and 10th as followers of the Lord of the Dark are going to be associated with more intangible/esoteric themes.

It's also worthwhile to notice that the shopkeep was speaking with Amber when he mentioned water. Amber is blue while Liz is green. Perhaps the two apostles represent water and earth? Water is blue and Earth has plants which are mostly green. Some food for thought anyway.

Mia:
She is about knowledge and she has shown good judgment. She embodies the more esoteric themes that I've talked about so perhaps she will inherit either 9th or 10th.

So a possible final list could be:
1) Jake
2) Michael
3) Ella
4) MC
5) Deus
6) Alice
7) Emily
8) Tiffany
9) Claudia or Mia
10) Claudia or Mia
11) Liz or Amber
12) Liz or Amber
Fairy is the 6th's son, with Alice being his Granddaughter. The 7th's Spawn is Valravn. Aglaecwif is under the 4th. 8th is pretty much confirmed since we know it's Light from Aglaecwif comment about only the 6th and 8th being able to reach their dimension from the universe via traveling. Since the 7th is Dark, it's twin would naturally be Light. So if it's Light and Tiffany's power come from an Apostle Corpse, it can only be the 8th.

So for the known ones, it would be:

- 1st -
Jake - 1st Gen(100%)
Minyak - 7th Gen(50%)

-- 2nd --
Michael - 1st Gen(100%)
Leigong - 8th Gen(58%)

--- 3rd ---
Ella - 1st Gen(100%)
MC - 1st Gen(100%)
Aglaecwif - Possibly

---- 4th ----
The MC - 1st Gen(100%)
Aglaecwif - Unknown Gen

----- 5th -----
Deus - Possibly
Zack - Possibly

------ 6th ------
The Fairy - 1st Gen(100%)
Alice - 2nd Gen(100%?)
Nico - Gen Unknown
Hex - Gen Unknown

------- 7th -------
Valravn - 1st Gen(100%)

-------- 8th --------
Tiffany - 1st Gen(100%?)
Clark - Unknown Gen

The rest of the Apostles are currently unknown. Though you could potentially fit others under some of the Apostles. Example being, Klaus being under the 2nd while Oscar and the M46 Wepwawet is under the 8th, possibly.

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
I mean, that's what I said, no?

"Most people just hate that she's vocally prejudice against people, can be extremely selfish and doesn't care about the MC's status as MC".

You fall squarely in that camp, no?
I was just adding my two cents to my agreeing to what you were saying. Could probably have been a bit clearer on that. :KEK:

• Haha

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Isn't that Jared's power? He used Ice to attack Laurie. Though, I suppose it could've been crystals too. Plus, her powers are coming from an Apostle Corpse. She'll most likely get something really potent.

Fairy is the 6th's son, with Alice being his Granddaughter. The 7th's Spawn is Valravn. Aglaecwif is under the 4th. 8th is pretty much confirmed since we know it's Light from Aglaecwif comment about only the 6th and 8th being able to reach their dimension from the universe via traveling. Since the 7th is Dark, it's twin would naturally be Light. So if it's Light and Tiffany's power come from an Apostle Corpse, it can only be the 8th.

So for the known ones, it would be:

- 1st -
Jake - 1st Gen(100%)
Minyak - 7th Gen(50%)

-- 2nd --
Michael - 1st Gen(100%)
Leigong - 8th Gen(58%)

--- 3rd ---
Ella - 1st Gen(100%)
MC - 1st Gen(100%)
Aglaecwif - Possibly

---- 4th ----
The MC - 1st Gen(100%)
Aglaecwif - Unknown Gen

----- 5th -----
Deus - Possibly
Zack - Possibly

------ 6th ------
The Fairy - 1st Gen(100%)
Alice - 2nd Gen(100%?)
Nico - Gen Unknown
Hex - Gen Unknown

------- 7th -------
Valravn - 1st Gen(100%)

-------- 8th --------
Tiffany - 1st Gen(100%?)
Clark - Unknown Gen

The rest of the Apostles are currently unknown. Though you could potentially fit others under some of the Apostles. Example being, Klaus being under the 2nd while Oscar and the M46 Wepwawet is under the 8th, possibly.
The reason I said "high probability" for Tiffany is that it's not 100% confirmed that the material which infected her is from the 8th apostle. All the evidence points to that, but I kept it open just in case. But yea, the chances of her not being one are extremely slim to none.

As for Valravn and Aglaecwif, they seem to be Variants. I used to think that Valravn is something like a SuperCrow and could evolve, but someone mentioned that the monster report classified him as a variant. Since monsters can't evolve and all that I'm hesitant to include them in this conversation.

• Thinking Face

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
So if:
1st=Authority (Confirmed)
2nd=Power (Most Certain)
3rd=Body (Confirmed)
4th=Mind (Confirmed)
5th=Time (Most Likely)
6th=Space (Confirmed)
7th=Dark (Confirmed)
8th=Light (Most Likely)
And somewhere amongst the rest=Death, Life, Destruction, Creation (Perhaps, though I'm confident Death is up there somewhere)

Where does Bernhardt, Malik, Danica, Alexis, or Cole's power branch into?

Most other powers have been pretty predictable from where they branch from, for example:
Demi=1st
Charlie=1st
Zara=1st
Oscar=1st
Shen=4th, 6th?
Jared=8th
Klaus=6th
That rock construct chick Michael fights=Creation
Ella's plant kid=Life
Deryl=Creation
Lucius=Creation
Clark=2nd, 6th
Angelina=3rd?
Nicolette=6th, 8th
Etc. Etc.

But I if it's not the guessed final Apostle powers we're thinking of, where does Fire, Ice, Wind, Acid, Coffin? (Could be Death), Heat, etc. all fall into?

My gander was Power at first (the 2nd), but they differ way too far off from Michael's ability but are still ridiculously powerful in their own right to be from something SUPER down the generation line...any thoughts or am I just stupid?

Edit: Danica could be a form of Light perhaps...

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
It would take too long to go over it all again but if Life and Creation are indeed Apostles. People like Deryl, the Rebis, Lexi, Lucius, Briar, Laurie(?) and so on would fall under those. If Destruction is an Apostle, Malik would likely fall under it. Maybe even Bernhardt, Cole and whoever else as well. Nyx would obviously fall under the hypothetical Death Apostle.

Thing to keep in mind though. Just because they might fall under a certain Apostle Trait, it doesn't necessarily rule out that they're not mixed among others as well. Nyx powers, for example, are called "Negative Energy" and looks like lightning, which could also mean she's under the 2nd, who's called "The Power" in game. The monster that turned her could have a mixture of the 2nd's power and whichever Apostle is the Death one with a bit of the 4th mixed in. Kind of like how Minyaks have the 1st, 3rd and 7th mixed in them.

I did it in an older post but you can fit plenty of characters under each of the 12 Apostles. Nico, Hex, Leigong(only 34%) and so on for the 6th. For the 8th, you could fit Clark, Oscar, Oscar's Monster, Dani, and those Barrier Monsters(Hard light?), potentially under them. Someone like Shen could be under a monster from the 1st line with traits of the 4th.

We could probably go on and on with the speculation since the powers have so many mechanics to them. Going back to Dani, her monster power could be mixed with 2nd, 8th and Destruction. Charlie and the Shopkeep could have 1st(Authority), 5th(Time), and Death. Time because the Shopkeep seems to know the future a bit. Authority because of Charlie's Geas. Death because disobeying Shopkeep order to not look at the item causes instant death, though that could also just be the power gap in play.

So yeah, hopefully we get some snippets of lore from Fairy Thing in this upcoming update. Hell, I'll even take some crumbs. I don't need much for my mind to come up with wild theories to keep me entertained.

Reactions: EndlessNights

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
It's really hard to determine how the Apostle traits work, which makes it even harded to determine how the non-pure powers came to be.
For example:

Jake is the son of Authority and he can change the target's behavior relative to an object or a concept.
One specific thing we can see him do is make people "forget", but it's fairly consistent because he doesn't alter the memory, just the target's behavior to that memory. He claims he can make a child think that Jake is the father for example.

Memory powers on the other hand don't really have to do with "memory" as in consciousness. MC can read and transfer information about an object, be it organic or inorganic, with or without consciousness but he can't change the behavior to that memory or alter the memory itself (at least for the time being).

So basically, what we would consider as a memory manipulation attack, would be closer to the power of the 1st than the 4th.
So, is Shen's power related to the 1st or the 4th? Seems to me he is closer to 1st.

Demi is particularly interesting.
The attraction she can create is closer to the power of the 1st since it's an altered behavior, but she can also alter the perception of her target in relation to an object. However she doesn't control what the target sees. She just creates a phantasm and the target's imagination gives it shape. So basically she seems to subconsciously "read" information about the target and creates something appropriate, but she has no control over it.
I'd say that Demi is a mix of 1st and 4th.

And then we have the crazy oddballs like Darkness and Light.
Light seems to be about photon manipulation, light wavelengths that facilitate this photobiomodulation ability, but Tiffany can also turn into light, which sounds like mass to energy to mass again conversion that seems to be some mix of the domains of 2nd and 3rd.

Darkness is even crazier.
Black Night - Absense of light, shadow tendrils that bind/immobilize targets, (Valravn)
Dark Miasma - Blocks intangible effects (Valravn)
Shadow step - Sinks into shadows and teleports (Valravn and the 7th)
Camouflage - Can hide the supernatural aura (Valravn and the 7th).
Shadow form - When MC jams his tail into the armor's eye slit, he doesn't seem to connect to flesh. (Valravn)

I can't think of a phenomenon that explains all of these.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Lord Tzeentch approves of the constant flux of Dakrness powers. He told me in my sleep.

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
Jake is the son of Authority and he can change the target's behavior relative to an object or a concept.
One specific thing we can see him do is make people "forget", but it's fairly consistent because he doesn't alter the memory, just the target's behavior to that memory. He claims he can make a child think that Jake is the father for example.
The way I see it is that "Authority" is just rewriting/reprogramming, whether that be behaviour/memories matters not, it's just what Jake, imo foolishly, chose to focus on, and likely why this in tandem with "Power" would be incredibly powerful, because you'd then potentially be able to rewrite reality/concepts given enough raw power to do so. It would've been very interesting to see someone with a penchant for experimentation get the Authority power because I'm fairly certain they could've utilised it for so much more than just mind control.

BruceBerserk

Jun 11, 2023
I remember people talking about a dead end with the MC getting possessed, fighting alexis and Avoiding Malik, and then seeing a disappointed Ella seeing that the MC wasn't him anymore. was this a dead end that involved a high corruption? I'm guessing it takes place in the most recent battle

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: hrhr

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I remember people talking about a dead end with the MC getting possessed, fighting alexis and Avoiding Malik, and then seeing a disappointed Ella seeing that the MC wasn't him anymore. was this a dead end that involved a high corruption? I'm guessing it takes place in the most recent battle
Yes, you have to have like 25 Corruption, I think. My Murderhobo had 28 while my Corruption Main had 25 to 26, I believe. It takes place when you meet the Eye in their plane of existence.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
The way I see it is that "Authority" is just rewriting/reprogramming, whether that be behaviour/memories matters not, it's just what Jake, imo foolishly, chose to focus on, and likely why this in tandem with "Power" would be incredibly powerful, because you'd then potentially be able to rewrite reality/concepts given enough raw power to do so. It would've been very interesting to see someone with a penchant for experimentation get the Authority power because I'm fairly certain they could've utilised it for so much more than just mind control.
I like using the word behavior because it can be applied in a broader sense. For example, when 2 objects "collide", their behavior is that they exchange energy. A being with the power of Order may be able able to instruct these objects to not exchange energy and pass through each other completely unaffected.

I don't have a background in physics and I don't know if that's accurate, but it makes sense to me.

If I had to guess how the power of just Authority would interact with objects, I'd probably think in terms of telekinesis. The fundamentals don't change, but the object does what it was instructed to do. But perhaps when we learn about the other Apostles my opinion will change.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
It happens if during the evolution you allow the Eye to be reborn (choose "Yes"). It will lead you to Deadend 36. If you have >= 25 corruption, instead of going to Main Menu, it will continue to Deadend 37.

If you just want to watch the scene without much hassle, you can do it with the console.
Just load any saved file (you will need to have named MC otherwise it will throw an error at some point).
Press shift-O, type:
jump deadend37

and press enter.

To enable the console, assuming you play this on either windows or linux (it's probably the same on mac but I have never downloaded a mac version so I can't be sure), open renpy/common/00console.rpy with a text editor
search for "config.console = False" and change it to "config.console = True", then relaunch the game.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes