necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Brah that aint a monster girl that's a monster milf maybe a monster gilf XD with several children maybe less now that ella's got them killed. I'm gonna say she is angry now i mean she may be an echidna and do not care but a Grendel's mom well. Meh fuck it we are getting horused either way the Rump and the power boost was worth it XD

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
Gentlemans, how are you guys doing? I'm back from the spy mission in S.I.N base!

Man, they threw me in another dimension created by that monster Hex. I had to live with other monster, bad memories if I recalled. For anyone of you want to ask, no... I haven't encounter any sexy hot molly female monster.

But hey, look at the bright side of what I bring you today: S.I.N members! Ella with her new remade appearance and her children. Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's a little something missing from Ella without her crazy eyes. They're a central part of her character, as well as a primary focus for her powers. Though she has a little bit of it in the catgirl picture.
All of these are otherwise great.

Reactions: ItzSyther

F4S1

Aug 29, 2019
To be honest, no, If you mean games with superpowers/magic setting where the setting is well defined and you can feel the character's progression, you may want to check out Parasite Black, A Struggle with Sin, Love of Magic and Stray Incubus. But the way this game handles atmosphere and progression is unique and the dev has done an exceptional job keeping things grounded to reality to the point that this is almost sci-fi, not fantasy. I haven't found anything like that.

If you mean the pale monstergirl, you may meet her during the battle. It happens after the wedding. However it's possible to miss her.
I'm not just into monsters XD, I just like the way the hero improves as you go along with other secondary characters, I felt the same way when I was going through SHRIFT. For some reason, it gave me the feeling I had when I played this game. I'm just tired of logging into this site and seeing all these NTR games on every page, or games where you insert anime girls generated with AI (this is a cringe, these authors even have patreon and people pay them for it). I just haven't seen good games in a long time (or at least I can't find), and I stumbled across this game purely by accident, saw a man with a siggies of this game. I want to find more of these similar games.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I'm not just into monsters XD, I just like the way the hero improves as you go along with other secondary characters, I felt the same way when I was going through SHRIFT. For some reason, it gave me the feeling I had when I played this game. I'm just tired of logging into this site and seeing all these NTR games on every page, or games where you insert anime girls generated with AI (this is a cringe, these authors even have patreon and people pay them for it). I just haven't seen good games in a long time (or at least I can't find), and I stumbled across this game purely by accident, saw a man with a siggies of this game. I want to find more of these similar games.
Its an older game but you might wanna take a gander at "Overwhored" I remember the protagonist improving as he went along and it even has (or rather had?) a sequel in the works.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Its an older game but you might wanna take a gander at "Overwhored" I remember the protagonist improving as he went along and it even has (or rather had?) a sequel in the works.
Man aint that the game that is full of rape and not the fenoxo kind that is full of tsunderes. i mean like the Lorna RPG or claire's quest that is dark and i mean grimdark?

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Man aint that the game that is full of rape and not the fenoxo kind that is full of tsunderes. i mean like the Lorna RPG or claire's quest that is dark and i mean grimdark?
You are a resurrected overlord taking over the world and using your powers to seduce and take women. The bosses are the heroes that defeated you, which have somehow been consumed by their virtues.

A parody of the Overlord franchise's first game.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
You are a resurrected overlord taking over the world and using your powers to seduce and take women. The bosses are the heroes that defeated you, which have somehow been consumed by their virtues.

A parody of the Overlord franchise's first game.
Ok gonna bite.is it complete?

Reactions: bloodaxis

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Gentlemans, how are you guys doing? I'm back from the spy mission in S.I.N base!

Man, they threw me in another dimension created by that monster Hex. I had to live with other monster, bad memories if I recalled. For anyone of you want to ask, no... I haven't encounter any sexy hot molly female monster.

But hey, look at the bright side of what I bring you today: S.I.N members! Ella with her new remade appearance and her children. Enjoy!

Regularly, feel free to share you thoughts, I very enjoy your hearty comments. Who should I make next? Miliken family? Your waifus and husbando to be remade? Monsters? So many many things waiting in line.
Alright, Ella looks pretty good. Though, her eyes are throwing it off a bit. Maybe it's because her eyes are blue in game. Zara is fucking hot. While she doesn't have short hair in game, she's visually stunning with it here. Fuck Cole but he's alright. I'm sure he's extremely fuckable some people out there. Briar looks pretty cool as well. Shen is like the most accurate one yet. There's some that get close but this one is a near perfect version of him.

Now to the list. I looked over all of them again and now with over 30, I'll give out my favorites. The hierarchy has definitely changed. This accounts for remakes of previous arts as well. In order, it would be:

1. Alice
2. Danica
3. Emily
4. MC
5. Nyx
6. Zara
7. Shen
8. Amber
9. Malik
10. Ella
11. Nico
12. Alexis
13. Bernhardt
14. Klaus
15. Brianna
16. Liz
17. Zack
18. Oscar
19. Briar
20. Cole
21. Lucius
22. Clark
23. Kenny
24. Deus
25. Christie
26. Valravn
27. Leigong
28. Michael
29. Minyak
30. Jake
31. Deryl

It was a very tough decision but Alice managed to edge Danica with her additional art. If you look at my previous list, you'll notice a huge shake up here. Zara was a wild card that came out really good. So was Emily, now that I've looked at her again.

Anyway, great work. Now all that's left is the Apostles, Aglaecwif, FMC, Demi, Angelina Jess, Tess, Fairy Thing, Laurie, Tiffany, Claudia, Charlie, Shopkeep, Lisa, Henri, Jill, Dexter, Xanthe and Duncan. I'm probably forgetting some people. This game has a huge cast now.

I should actually do a list for the actual in game art again. It'll be drastically different than this list.

• Haha
Reactions: F4S1

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Alright, Ella looks pretty good. Though, her eyes are throwing it off a bit. Maybe it's because her eyes are blue in game. Zara is fucking hot. While she doesn't have short hair in game, she's visually stunning with it here. Fuck Cole but he's alright. I'm sure he's extremely fuckable some people out there. Briar looks pretty cool as well. Shen is like the most accurate one yet. There's some that get close but this one is a near perfect version of him.

Now to the list. I looked over all of them again and now with over 30, I'll give out my favorites. The hierarchy has definitely changed. This accounts for remakes of previous arts as well. In order, it would be:

1. Alice
2. Danica
3. Emily
4. MC
5. Nyx
6. Zara
7. Shen
8. Amber
9. Malik
10. Ella
11. Nico
12. Alexis
13. Bernhardt
14. Klaus
15. Brianna
16. Liz
17. Zack
18. Oscar
19. Briar
20. Cole
21. Lucius
22. Clark
23. Kenny
24. Deus
25. Christie
26. Valravn
27. Leigong
28. Michael
29. Minyak
30. Jake
31. Deryl

It was a very tough decision but Alice managed to edge Danica with her additional art. If you look at my previous list, you'll notice a huge shake up here. Zara was a wild card that came out really good. So was Emily, now that I've looked at her again.

Anyway, great work. Now all that's left is the Apostles, Aglaecwif, FMC, Demi, Angelina Jess, Tess, Fairy Thing, Laurie, Tiffany, Claudia, Charlie, Shopkeep, Lisa, Henri, Jill, Dexter, Xanthe and Duncan. I'm probably forgetting some people. This game has a huge cast now.

I should actually do a list for the actual in game art again. It'll be drastically different than this list.
Yup Alice best girl, but nyx almost got me i give her that.

Reactions: DrakoGhoul

mcmng

May 19, 2020
:sick::HideThePain: yeah i like to do a lot of this thing called not thinking XD
That's age weighting you down, necro :KEK:. Like when I overheard some teens saying how the original Resident Evil 4 for ps2 is so dated it's basically unplayable now. Here's a visual representation of how I felt that day:
BackPain.gif

Oh, I just noticed the simping going around for the last pages. I'll share mine:
SimpsGonnaSimp.jpg
(This is in no way related to the fact Angelina has the most BE content in the game, surpassing even the femMC :KEK:)

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
That's age weighting you down, necro :KEK:. Like when I overheard some teens saying how the original Resident Evil 4 for ps2 is so dated it's basically unplayable now. Here's a visual representation of how I felt that day:
View attachment 2733707

Oh, I just noticed the simping going around for the last pages. I'll share mine:
View attachment 2733717
(This is in no way related to the fact Angelina has the most BE content in the game, surpassing even the femMC :KEK:)
Man necro has been eating really fucking good this month in regards to memes.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
View attachment 2733707

View attachment 2733717
Yep. Oh well that's life and the age got my wife on super horny psyco mode. Her niece asked her when she is gonna give her a cousin. That brat, now my wife went nuclear T-T

Demandred20

Sep 12, 2019
So next release will be on July 18th. Nah I´m jesting but WW just dropped a short devlog about the update release date and he said mid July since he has a short vacation at the end of July where he´ll be out travelling and he wants the update up by then. And considering his penchant for dropping updates on tuesdays this is as a good guess as any. Apparently there is only some sideroute things left.

So....time for the usual suspects to start hyping I guess. :)

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
So next release will be on July 18th. Nah I´m jesting but WW just dropped a short devlog about the update release date and he said mid July since he has a short vacation at the end of July where he´ll be out travelling and he wants the update up by then. And considering his penchant for dropping updates on tuesdays this is as a good guess as any. Apparently there is only some sideroute things left.

So....time for the usual suspects to start hyping I guess. :)
Fuck yes we are going to hype. We already are. Fuck we never stoped with the hype XD

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Fuck went to the witch hunter forum there's a pedo war there nope i'm not joking i found a forum crazy and salty. Thanks mother We are just crazy XD.

• Haha
Reactions: hrhr
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes