DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
As for Deus, the theory I have for him is that he simultaneously exists in several points in time. Echo would be a more adequate word. It's most likely why people think he's a human, spawn or a monster when they see him. His body is linked to his parallel selves throughout the past and the alternate realities of the present. Not the future so much, even though he can see it. I don't think current Deus can go to the future.

That said, it wouldn't explain why his future self, at level 5, wouldn't just reach back in time and instantly kill stuff instead. Unless he never reaches Level 5, intentionally or because the 5th Apostle resides in Time and it would catch it's attention if he time traveled too much.

That's honestly why I find time based stuff in fiction a pain. There's so much going on with it that leads to even more questions.

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
3. Ella - This one is most certainly possible, but I don't really see the motive other than just trying to fuck with H.E.R.O. But alright, let's say she did do it, wouldn't that just draw more attention to her and encourage H.E.R.O to give her LESS time to prepare for her countermeasures? The only gain I see is satisfaction but that's if she even gives a damn enough to fuck with H.E.R.O randomly to begin with.
I go with the theory that anyone who stands to benefit from the dissolution of the marriage would be a suspect, and in that case Langdon most definitely fits the bill, maybe they have someone that can control monsters enough that they could put it into stasis or whatever until they were officiating and it could lash out and act as an improvised biological explosive, target was probably also not only alaric but Tiffany as well if it was Langdon.
Edit: Let me expound on this a bit, while Alaric right now would not be a threat to Langdon, he's from a very influential family and he's set to become supreme minister in the future, if Dexter had the supreme minister under his thumb Langdon'd be fucked, because they'd have both justification and the power to just outright get rid of him and declare him a terrorist threat. Remember here that Dexter still exists in the political sphere where he has to manoeuvre both public sentiment and the rest of the world with their powerful families and minor powers. And with Alarics penchant for protecting the lower class they could set up an authoritarian government where the only true power would be the supreme minister and the government itself, and HERO the peacekeeping wing of the government would be under/to the side of the rulers, with Dexter as its nominal head and he'd obviously be controlling Alaric through Tiffany. Maybe they'd even get rid of corporations altogether and neuter the powerbase of anyone not on Dexters side, he could skate away without losing anything because all his assets would be in HERO.

Another headcanon thing is that Ella knows we've been hobnobbing with tiffany and wants to help us out in her usual fucked up way, wingmanning for us to get tiffany added to our harem or some shit. :KEK:

Last edited:

mcmng

May 19, 2020
As for Deus, the theory I have for him is that he simultaneously exists in several points in time. Echo would be a more adequate word. It's most likely why people think he's a human, spawn or a monster when they see him. His body is linked to his parallel selves throughout the past and the alternate realities of the present. Not the future so much, even though he can see it. I don't think current Deus can go to the future.

That said, it wouldn't explain why his future self, at level 5, wouldn't just reach back in time and instantly kill stuff instead. Unless he never reaches Level 5, intentionally or because the 5th Apostle resides in Time and it would catch it's attention if he time traveled too much.

That's honestly why I find time based stuff in fiction a pain. There's so much going on with it that leads to even more questions.
inb4 Level 5 Deus becomes a Gestalt conciousness who actively changes the course of time to make all parallel dimensions collapse into a single superposed timeline.
And yeah, I agree that time travel creates too much plotholes in a story when not written correctly. Not to say time travelers/oracles are generally massive assholes in fiction (God Emperor Leto Atreides II approves).

I go with the theory that anyone who stands to benefit from the dissolution of the marriage would be a suspect, and in that case Langdon most definitely fits the bill, maybe they have someone that can control monsters enough that they could put it into stasis or whatever until they were officiating and it could lash out and act as an improvised biological explosive, target was probably also not only alaric but Tiffany as well if it was Langdon.

Another headcanon thing is that Ella knows we've been hobnobbing with tiffany and wants to help us out in her usual fucked up way, wingmanning for us to get tiffany added to our harem or some shit. :KEK:
Ella theory makes more sense because she has the power of 4th wall breaking, therefore helping the MC coom™ is the only right course of action :KEK:

johnsmith001

Aug 10, 2018

You may know some info about how human irl can see the future. Imagine flows of events and possibilities forming an image of a tree, each possibility is a branch. It is simply we can receive some info from other versions of us in some other branches that are ahead of us in order of time. The character Dexter may have abilities similar to this.
Or we irl can choose to focus to get info from only the center trunk of the "tree", which is the set of events that The One Infinite Intelligence (God in religions language) plan ahead for each of us. The info in this case would be the purest and most reliable, giving proofs of good health and stable life.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DrakoGhoul

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Let's think about it:

1) Is it possible that the attack was random? Too much coincidence. Only kills the groom and his entourage, happens after Tiffany gets married, not before, and it's able to bypass detection from both Deus (ahead of time) and the level 5s attending, including Nyx who is implied to be really good at detection.

So no, this wasn't random.

2) Let's look at clues.

Clue 1: Deus missed it. Deus seems to miss anything related to the MC. Tiffany is a companion of sorts, so perhaps she will play some role in the future. If that's the case, it's possible that Deus just ignored it.

Clue 2: Nyx and the rest of the level 5s missed it. Whoever did this planned ahead and used a monster that went under their radar.

Clue 3: The monster went straight for Alaric. For a monster to be so precise, it has to either be instructed, or be lured. The only ones we know that can speak with monsters are HERO captains. Ella may be able to ally with them but that doesn't necessarily mean that she can give them so precise instructions. However, the second option, monster being lured, is possible for Ella, HERO and Langdon, assuming that Langdon is powerful enough to be able to procure the parts for the right pill.

Clue 4: Does anyone actually benefit from Alaric's death? Langdon could benefit by making HERO seem incompetent, but why go after Alaric instead of Dexter? For all he and we know, Dexter is a human and a MUCH better target. Alaric is small fry and it's also possible for Langdon to try and sway him to his side, getting political power that he currently lacks in comparison. Dexter on the other hand does have something to gain. He can spin it as a horror that even HERO couldn't deal with, so he needs more funding/members/laws/political power to enforce them, he would maintain the connection to one of the influential families and free Tiffany of Alaric's burden. After all he claims that his father was good at picking a wife for him, but Alaric is obviously a poor choice for Tiffany.

Clue 5: Alaric is a dolt. He is too irrelevant to the supernatural world. So whatever the reason for his death, it's either a stepping stone for political reforms that related to the supernatural, or some very "human" reason, like revenge, economic damage etc.

-------------

Possible culprits:
Ella - Deus turns a blind eye to some of Ella's doings and she is capable of creating a lure. She has enough knowledge of HERO captains to bypass their detection, but the only possible motive she could have would be related to Tiffany being a spawn of the 8th, and who gives a shit if Alaric is alive?
I find her involvement highly unlikely.

Deus - Someone who can predict big events but doesn't do anything about them is always suspicious, but again this sounds extreme considering that it's Alaric we are talking about.

Langdon - Yes it's possible, but as I said, why Alaric, who could potentially be swayed, over Dexter who is supposed to be the most powerful human in existence. If I had such a weapon I'd go for the head, not the small toe nail. The timing is also bad. If it had happened before the wedding it would be better, but it's possible that this was a logistics problem.

Dexter - He doesn't have exactly a good reason, but he is a bit of a psychopath and if he thinks that Alaric is a bad match for his daughter, this event works in his favor. He is also in a unique position to create a lure with Xanthe's help, test the waters a bit against the captains and what they can do.

At this point, I can't help but think that Dexter with Xanthe's help is the culprit. Alaric is way too irrelevant, no matter how much influence his family has. No one in the superhuman world would care about him and his greatest achievement to date was his marriage to the Miliken daughter who doesn't give a fuck about him. Also don't forget that he fucked up against Jake (although I can't blame him), so Dexter may be angry at him.

Last edited:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Man so is deus the real villain cus that's masters of the earth plot Twist XD.
I just finished that one XD man this plot of who killed cuckboy is worse than a full table uno game.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmng

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Fuck it was Nyx. Her love killed similar way out of her own mouth the monster came from below what is below the altar? the catacombs who was in the catacombs? Nyx maybe she was talking with the dead to see where the altar was so she could guide the chimera somehow. Fuck you guys now i'm also making a theory on how to kill a cuck XD.

Reactions: ItzSyther

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Now who dun killed the cuck?

Dexter? Tiffany? Langdon? Ella? The level 5s? Deus? No you fools it was clearly the dog! Shadow has all the motives...Alaric said she wasn't the best girl! Therefore she had her monster goon do him in...said goon owed her a favor after their tour of duty in dog-nam....think about it that monster goon who killed Alaric has a rather...canine appearance...coincidence? I think not! Lady Shadow has her paws all over the world it's only a matter of time before she takes control man...then its game over man! Although I welcome our sexy granny dog overlord!
We do it for her.jpg
Remember everyone, do it for her.

But on a serious note I got big money on it being Ella's crew who did Alaric de Cuck in. Or refer back to my theory of Dexter and all of the level 5s being involved (Deus included) in making Alaric a Martyr for the HERO cause (get public on their side) against the monster threat and if possible spin the whole thing to blame SIN.

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
What if Ella didn't kill the guy that was harassing Christie because Ella was the guy harassing Christie?
Maybe Ella was testing to see if the MC would protect her friends if she had to be out of commission for awhile.
Yeah that acting was really bad or genius XD calling the feeling of the MC hero persona was a death giveaway .

Reactions: TerminusPrime

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Speaking of Deus,

Going too deep into his combat abilities is a bit premature because the circumstances were special. I think most of the community agrees that his performance against possessed MC was overwhelming due to the short time that MC had his new powers. Of course that could be wrong and Deus could be a level 6 or something, but w/e.

I compiled a bunch of quotes that showcase his unique insight, his differences with Zack and some oddities that seem to fly under the radar in his fight against MC.

1)

Dexter "You've become too reliant on Deus. He is no replacement for Zack."
Xanthe "On the contrary, he is even more precise."
Both Zack and Deus are level 4 at the beginning of the game. I think it's a fair assumption to say that Zack is older than Deus, which should make him more powerful. But Xanthe says that Deus is more precise.

I think the reason for this is how they interact with time. Perhaps Zack has better "future sight" but he can see more general things, while Deus can follow certain branching time points and precisely find out what is going to happen, but he is more limited at how far he can see in the future.

2)

Deus "As I recall her name is Ella."
You "(Ella?! She's here? And he knows her?)"
You "So... Ella's with you?"
Deus "Hmhmhm, no, quite the opposite."
You "Then... you're enemies?"
Deus "Of a sort."
You "Then shouldn't you go... I don't know, capture her, or something?"
Deus "My venerable leader would certainly think so. Malik has wanted to end her rampage for some time now."
Deus "However, I'm going to need her work completed if this whole mess is going to be sorted."
You "(....Who the fuck is Malik? And why is this guy talking like he knows me?)"
Deus "But that brings me to you. You in particular should be careful of her [name]."
Deus "Your future with her is murky, you'll want to be prepared."
Now this piece of dialogue is especially interesting for 3 reasons.

First it shows that Deus has a plan that is seperate from the rest of HERO and it's quite possible that he hasn't informed them of it at all. Which makes him a rogue agent for all intends and purposes.

The second interesting piece is that he can't see MC's future with her. That seems like foreshadowing, that MC will get to make a choice with Ella in the future.

The third is that whatever Deus knows, Zack seems to not know. While Zack is injured, he should have been at least as powerful as Deus was. While we don't know when Zack got injured, Ella's schemes are not new and it seems to me that Zack hasn't got a single clue about what is going on.

3)

Deus "You don't want to face her until you're strong enough to impress. And even then, you'll want to keep your secrets close."
Deus "Those eyes of hers see a lot, but she doesn't have the understanding you do."
Deus doesn't know who Ella or MC are. Additionally MC doesn't have any understanding at all. Not of the situation he is in, not of what it's expected of him. The only thing he seems to understand very well is his powers.

For Deus to say such a thing, and considering how deep he has put himself in this situation (meaning that he wants to see it to it's end), it means that not only he can see the future, but he can get very specific details. He seems to know exactly why the MC is needed, despite the MC not being anywhere close to the level that he should be.

4)

Lucius "But there'll be more fear. I agree with Malik, better we just deny everything and have Zack and Henri cover everything up like the old days, they'll be suspicious but there's not a whole lot they can do about it."
I may be overreaching here, but I think Deus requires a more controlled environment, while Zack can predict and alter without much hassle. Any operation of the kind that Lucius describe would be huge in scope, considering that Henri's powers seem poorly suited for precision attacks based on what Xanthe says.

When Zack says that he can't contribute, the easiest thing to do is to just switch out Zack for Deus, but Lucius doesn't do that, he just surrenders his idea.

5)

Deus "To think the it would split in a direction like this. Did I make a mistake? Or was it you... There's just too much for me to tell."
Deus "No matter. I can kill you, even from here, as long as I keep my eyes focused on this point. Then things will right themselves."
Deus "It's for you own good, believe me. I'll put you out of all our misery."
There are a lot of things going on here.

First, it shows that his powers are probabilistic and not deterministic. We can't know how it works for Zack, but Deus seems to "explore" the future, not see it. Which could also explain his night terrors, seeing all possible futures and some of them being too hard on the mind.

Second, considering that Deus wants Ella's plan completed and has claimed that MC has unique understanding, making sure to protect him during all this time, he claims that things will "right" themselves. Is that a fourth wall thing? Is Deus Weirdworld sending us to main menu and forcing us to reload? Or it's just that MC is just one candidate and there will be others if Deus manages to kill him now.

Lastly, he claims that he kills MC for his own good. That's a bit cynical unless he knows that MC is trapped in the consciousness of this thing and wants to spare him the torment. Of course that would contradict MC getting embraced by the entity in the darkness but we can't possibly know the particulars.

At last though, I'm not sure what to make of these. Hopefully someone will find them useful and give me more ideas.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Now who dun killed the cuck?

Dexter? Tiffany? Langdon? Ella? The level 5s? Deus? No you fools it was clearly the dog! Shadow has all the motives...Alaric said she wasn't the best girl! Therefore she had her monster goon do him in...said goon owed her a favor after their tour of duty in dog-nam....think about it that monster goon who killed Alaric has a rather...canine appearance...coincidence? I think not! Lady Shadow has her paws all over the world it's only a matter of time before she takes control man...then its game over man! Although I welcome our sexy granny dog overlord!
View attachment 2737672
Remember everyone, do it for her.

But on a serious note I got big money on it being Ella's crew who did Alaric de Cuck in. Or refer back to my theory of Dexter and all of the level 5s being involved (Deus included) in making Alaric a Martyr for the HERO cause (get public on their side) against the monster threat and if possible spin the whole thing to blame SIN.
356637493_1238433650006136_1439629094708253615_n.jpg
XD found this jewel

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Speaking of Deus,

Going too deep into his combat abilities is a bit premature because the circumstances were special. I think most of the community agrees that his performance against possessed MC was overwhelming due to the short time that MC had his new powers. Of course that could be wrong and Deus could be a level 6 or something, but w/e.

I compiled a bunch of quotes that showcase his unique insight, his differences with Zack and some oddities that seem to fly under the radar in his fight against MC.

1)

Both Zack and Deus are level 4 at the beginning of the game. I think it's a fair assumption to say that Zack is older than Deus, which should make him more powerful. But Xanthe says that Deus is more precise.

I think the reason for this is how they interact with time. Perhaps Zack has better "future sight" but he can see more general things, while Deus can follow certain branching time points and precisely find out what is going to happen, but he is more limited at how far he can see in the future.

2)

Now this piece of dialogue is especially interesting for 3 reasons.

First it shows that Deus has a plan that is seperate from the rest of HERO and it's quite possible that he hasn't informed them of it at all. Which makes him a rogue agent for all intends and purposes.

The second interesting piece is that he can't see MC's future with her. That seems like foreshadowing, that MC will get to make a choice with Ella in the future.

The third is that whatever Deus knows, Zack seems to not know. While Zack is injured, he should have been at least as powerful as Deus was. While we don't know when Zack got injured, Ella's schemes are not new and it seems to me that Zack hasn't got a single clue about what is going on.

3)

Deus doesn't know who Ella or MC are. Additionally MC doesn't have any understanding at all. Not of the situation he is in, not of what it's expected of him. The only thing he seems to understand very well is his powers.

For Deus to say such a thing, and considering how deep he has put himself in this situation (meaning that he wants to see it to it's end), it means that not only he can see the future, but he can get very specific details. He seems to know exactly why the MC is needed, despite the MC not being anywhere close to the level that he should be.

4)

I may be overreaching here, but I think Deus requires a more controlled environment, while Zack can predict and alter without much hassle. Any operation of the kind that Lucius describe would be huge in scope, considering that Henri's powers seem poorly suited for precision attacks based on what Xanthe says.

When Zack says that he can't contribute, the easiest thing to do is to just switch out Zack for Deus, but Lucius doesn't do that, he just surrenders his idea.

5)

There are a lot of things going on here.

First, it shows that his powers are probabilistic and not deterministic. We can't know how it works for Zack, but Deus seems to "explore" the future, not see it. Which could also explain his night terrors, seeing all possible futures and some of them being too hard on the mind.

Second, considering that Deus wants Ella's plan completed and has claimed that MC has unique understanding, making sure to protect him during all this time, he claims that things will "right" themselves. Is that a fourth wall thing? Is Deus Weirdworld sending us to main menu and forcing us to reload? Or it's just that MC is just one candidate and there will be others if Deus manages to kill him now.

Lastly, he claims that he kills MC for his own good. That's a bit cynical unless he knows that MC is trapped in the consciousness of this thing and wants to spare him the torment. Of course that would contradict MC getting embraced by the entity in the darkness but we can't possibly know the particulars.

At last though, I'm not sure what to make of these. Hopefully someone will find them useful and give me more ideas.
Already called W.W doing a self insert in the history dev went dark Tower and shit. the books not that lame movie

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Dehydrated as fuck for that granny dogussy mah boi.

Somehow...someway she is involved totally...I need just a taste...just a smidge of dogussy I mean I'll settle for a head pat or even a tail wag or...god even the pure ecstasy that is a lick or bite from her majesty.

Gawt damn I'm down horrendous right now ima have to fucking meditate this in the corner while praying to Mommy 4th to grant me the bounty of Lady Shadow but our lord above all else Wise Sage W.W knows damn well ima get all hawt and bothered bout her too.

Syther just can't win :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: mcmng and Gtdead

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Dehydrated as fuck for that granny dogussy mah boi.

Somehow...someway she is involved totally...I need just a taste...just a smidge of dogussy I mean I'll settle for a head pat or even a tail wag or...god even the pure ecstasy that is a lick or bite from her majesty.

Gawt damn I'm down horrendous right now ima have to fucking meditate this in the corner while praying to Mommy 4th to grant me the bounty of Lady Shadow but our lord above all else Wise Sage W.W knows damn well ima get all hawt and bothered bout her too.

Syther just can't win :cry:
356068415_1440970046685490_987847943880431181_n.jpg
Fuck this. I'm opening the meme vault

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Sorry to soil everyone's granny panty talk but do any of you know the song that plays right before the ultimate choice of right or left? The artist would also be appreciated:
Screenshot_20230701-131712-267.png

Reactions: ItzSyther

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Sorry to soil everyone's granny panty talk but do any of you know the song that plays right before the ultimate choice of right or left? The artist would also be appreciated:
View attachment 2738123
So after a bit of looking around the audio file related to that scene is called "Interest9" but interestingly in the music index W.W doesn't note down who did that song and its proper name (he prob forgot to include it or maybe my music index is out of date idk) but I can only assume it is the artist "Teknoaxe" who did multiple other "Interest" music scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: RonaldGrand6969
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes