Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Why are you and ZeronZanara so god damn smart?
Considering that you quoted me at a time where I just had figured out that I missed an obvious part of Alice's power, because I couldn't be arsed to read the whole sentence, I feel pretty god damn dumb!

But to give a better answer, I make heavy use of tools like pattern search to get the necessary info from the script and chatgpt to get a quick sense of how some concepts work. It's not a matter of being smart and making the connections. I can quickly lookup all the relevant lines in the script and cross reference. Weird World has put an impressive amount of information in the script and frankly, he has inspired me to look up this stuff, doing a far better job than all my teachers in school combined ever did.

Last edited:
Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I have this question all the fucking time but probably not the same dumb you're thinking of. I hate the MC's dumb motivational values. Meaning why he needs Ella to literally force himself into situations in order to grow instead of just trying to do it from the get go. I do understand why this is the case from a narrative perspective though, as it makes his character this lovable balance of looseness, no real moral compass, and allows you as a player to shape him however you want. I just wish training wasn't this second nature thing so much that the MC is shocked how he keeps almost falling behind people like Alice, Michael, or even Deryl. Instead once he acknowledges that gap in dedication, he goes to a beach retreat, or class for a few hours, or tries push ups, runs (as if it wasn't BLATANTLY obvious physical training does mean shit given his power).
Because that doesn't work anymore, according to Ella. His power is shapeshifting, not body building, is what she said. Don't ask me how because I don't know how physically fighting increases his power but physical training does nothing, after a certain point, but increases his skills.

Reactions: ItzSyther

Aristarkhos

Jun 23, 2017
Oh, we're talking about this dead end again.
With the clawed monster. The one that crushes and devours an Apostle.
The Lord of Dark. God Slayer. Apostle Devourer.
May his darkness blacken our skies and deliver us from the terror of the gods.
Glory to the eternal night.

Alright, now that's out of the way.
The clawed monster. We see it twice.
Once, here, in the dead end. We see it in full.
The other time, more subtly, we see it in Valravn's flashback.
It rescues him, and infects him.
It is his Lord. The Lord of Dark.
And the Lord of Dark is the Seventh Apostle.
Now, evidence!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here, in Valravn's flashback, the claw the rescues him, resurrects him, infects him.
Now! The same claw.
Crushing the 4th's avatar.
Of course, many don't accept this evidence on its own.
So now I'll prove that both of these are the Lord of Dark.
Valravn's is easy.
One line from his monster report.
1689146131059.png
The Lord of Dark is definitely the one that resurrected and infected him.
Now, to prove that the monster in the Dead End is the Lord of Dark.
From Aglaecwif.
1689146200380.png
And from the dead end-
1689146308190.png
The Lord of Dark, devouring the remains of the Fourth Apostle's avatar.
"Okay, maybe it is the Lord of Dark, but that doesn't prove it's an Apostle!"
Fair. So let's look at Valravn's monster report again.
1689146401512.png
First generation spawn of the 7th. Whose powers are shadows and darkness.
Rather hard to be first-generation Apostle-spawn when your progenitor isn't an Apostle.
There are other angles you could take to explain this, maybe.
Perhaps the Lord of Dark has wholly devoured the 7th Apostle's true body, and has taken its place.
But until we have anything to corroborate such theories, the evidence implies that the 7th and the Lord of Dark are the same.

And while I'm at it-
Apostle powers are very conceptual rather than scientific.
So far, each Apostle pair has been thematically linked.
Authority and Power.
Body and Memory.

Dark and Light works.
Dark and Time? I don't see it.

Last edited:

xhib

Feb 1, 2019

Now, evidence!
Here, in Valravn's flashback, the claw the rescues him, resurrects him, infects him.
Now! The same claw.
Valravn's is easy.
View attachment 2763202
From Aglaecwif.
View attachment 2763206
And from the dead end-
View attachment 2763212
True. So let's look at Valravn's monster report again.
View attachment 2763218
Rather hard to be first-generation Apostle-spawn when your progenitor isn't an Apostle.
But until we have more information, the evidence strongly implies that the 7th and the Lord of Dark are the same.

And while I'm at it-
Authority and Power.
Body and Memory.

Dark and Light works.

That's it for now.
Death to god and their servants.
I've seen the Claw, thought Valravn was the 7th's Spawn and yeah the connection to the Lord of Dark seemed fairly obvious.

Figured the reason the 9th and 10th's descendants followed the God-Killer and Apostle-Devourer was because he killed and / or ate the 9th and 10th. I wondered if either of them were Light. Not much to support that. Best I had was that Leigong can transmute into his element a little like Tiffany can and that he has some descent from the 10th. That was shaky at best.

I figured the "Lord of Dark" wasn't what he was called as an Apostle. It doesn't fit "The ???" pattern. I assumed Void was his domain as in nothingness or non-existence and that was how the 4th's regeneration was negated. Void or the Absence of something combined with Time would've made "Timelessness" or Eternity. It's not far from that to "Eternal Night."

My thinking was that the Monster in Dead End 3 was related to the 7th's bride. An attempt to revive or replace. In my defence on the Claw-front, it's not like monsters infect other beings with their genes to reproduce or even clone themselves entirely and the previous sighting was almost a thousand years ago.

I didn't have any proof though and I don't have the Monster Report.

The thing about how long an Apostle can manifest, why it was watching the MC and why it appears in a dream still feel like valid questions.

Last edited:

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Because that doesn't work anymore, according to Ella. His power is shapeshifting, not body building, is what she said. Don't ask me how because I don't know how physically fighting increases his power but physical training does nothing, after a certain point, but increases his skills.
I don't think it ever worked in the first place which is why I pointed out how dumb it was for an ENTIRE training time/afternoon was wasted by trying to do what your abilities could ALWAYS do. You could even take it a set further and not even have to worry about stamina, as your true energy now seems to come from overexertion of said power, hence at later levels you don't even need to drink or sleep. I mean fuck even people with NON transformational powers like Jake get taller, more fit, etc just from obtaining the powers let alone evolving.

While he may not have known those details at the time, it doesn't matter. He knows he's a shapeshifter, end of discussion, that should've been his first clue that shit like "working out" is pointless.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DrakoGhoul

refferee

Jul 11, 2020
Oh, I forgot to mention I had a funny experience naming the MC which made me confused at times. I named him Jeff. Became even moreso confusing and funny when Jeff showed up in several scenes and when Deryl was recalling the "Jeff Incident".

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018

Now, evidence!
Now! The same claw.
Valravn's is easy.
View attachment 2763202
From Aglaecwif.
View attachment 2763206
And from the dead end-
View attachment 2763212
Fair. So let's look at Valravn's monster report again.
View attachment 2763218
Perhaps the Lord of Dark has wholly devoured the 7th Apostle's true body, and has taken its place.
But until we have anything to corroborate such theories, the evidence implies that the 7th and the Lord of Dark are the same.

And while I'm at it-
Authority and Power.
Body and Memory.

Dark and Light works.
Yep. There's also the fact that the sky gets darker as the 7th arrived, in both scenes. When the MC and Ella arrived where the 4th appeared and after Val gets shot out the sky with the arrow. Yes, Ella can make the sky darker as well but that was via her changing the clouds with her power. It seems that the 7th just appearing causes that to the surroundings.

So yeah, it using Light to kill the MC settles the 8th's identity in the matter. If it stopped time or something related to time on that Dead End, then maybe I could see why one would think that the 8th was Time. But with what we know about the Twin Apostles, and how they can use their twins trait, it seems pretty clear that the 8th is Light.

I don't think it ever worked in the first place which is why I pointed out how dumb it was for an ENTIRE training time/afternoon was wasted by trying to do what your abilities could ALWAYS do. You could even take it a set further and not even have to worry about stamina, as your true energy now seems to come from overexertion of said power, hence at later levels you don't even need to drink or sleep. I mean fuck even people with NON transformational powers like Jake get taller, more fit, etc just from obtaining the powers let alone evolving.

While he may not have known those details at the time, it doesn't matter. He knows he's a shapeshifter, end of discussion, that should've been his first clue that shit like "working out" is pointless.
To be frank, it doesn't matter anymore now that we crossed the threshold. I believe it was the 3rd Level where our power passively improves constantly or maybe it was the cap being removed? I could be confusing the 4th or 5th Level, where you basically don't have to do anything at all, it'll just keep increasing over time.

Either way, the MC did do the best training when he was using his power and fighting Minyaks until he started to stagnant. Now that we're in HERO, their training room is basically the best way to unleash his full power without worrying about his target dying too easily. I hope we train with the Level 3s, 4s and 5s in there at some point. Have the MC really push himself again. While Alice is stronger now, that gap is officially formed and she won't be able to push the MC as good anymore.

Reactions: EndlessNights

Aristarkhos

Jun 23, 2017
I've seen the Claw, thought Valravn was the 7th's Spawn and yeah the connection to the Lord of Dark seemed fairly obvious.

Figured the reason the 9th and 10th's descendants followed the God-Killer and Apostle-Devourer was because he killed and / or ate the 9th and 10th. I wondered if either of them were Light. Not much to support that. Best I had was that Leigong can transmute into his element a little like Tiffany can and that he has some descent from the 10th. That was shaky at best.

I figured the "Lord of Dark" wasn't what he was called as an Apostle. It doesn't fit "The ???" pattern. I assumed Void was his domain as in nothingness or non-existence and that was how the 4th's regeneration was negated. Void or the Absence of something combined with Time would've made "Timelessness" or Eternity. It's not far from that to "Eternal Night."

My thinking was that the Monster in Dead End 3 was related to the 7th's bride. An attempt to revive or replace. In my defence on the Claw-front, it's not like monsters infect other beings with their genes to reproduce or even clone themselves entirely and the previous sighting was almost a thousand years ago.

I didn't have any proof though and I don't have the Monster Report.

The thing about how long an Apostle can manifest, why it was watching the MC and why it appears in a dream still feel like valid questions.
Sorry if I came off a bit rude. Was just trying to inject some humor into it. Also some people fought me on the claw thing before because they had their own pet theories, so I preempted that this time.
Notably, "The Lord of Dark" isn't actually its name. Valravn doesn't even know its actual name.
I like "The Void", but I don't think that's it.
Allow me to leak a little more from the report, then.
Just to provide a little bit of potentially useful information. Especially since Valravn's power, being pure spawn of the Lord of Dark, should mostly fall within the portfolio of his Lord's own powers.
1689150441841.png
"We already knew that." Well yes, we did. But it's nice to have it spelled out sometimes. Preempts arguments over details.
Curiously though, somehow this portfolio extends a little beyond just darkness.
Valravn's main attack is referenced here as Dark Matter.
1689150577160.png
That's... not something we would assume the power of Darkness contained until we were told, I think.
It also doesn't fit Absence. Void is a stretch, but not entirely out. Really only feels connected by "Dark."
Which is also a stretch given dark matter only has that name because we can't detect it properly.
And don't ask me how he's killing you with dark matter, that's a question for WW.

His transformation power, to make his armor and weaponry, is referenced as thus-
1689150742549.png
Again, leans real hard into the darkness angle, this time shadows.
And I don't think it fits the power of Void or Absence.
But it does fit Dark. Vaguely. Like most of these things.

It does however leave the important question of how it negated the 4th's regeneration.
Valravn's power negation is described thus-
1689151152984.png
But he can't block our regeneration. Besides, it's a more "tangible", "material" ability.
And you would think, that even if it is her secondary power, The 4th would have better regeneration than a level 2 MC.
Perhaps the intangible power it is blocking is the Avatar's connection to the Apostle.
That would explain why it did not regenerate quite well. And also why it killed with a claw.
Necessity of proximity to negate the connection.

And also the questions that you pointed out-
How long can it manifest? A good question. Is it even in the monster realm? It has made many enemies there. Maybe it is here in full. After all, "seven through twelve have already..." But I've no evidence for that. No idea, really.
Why was it watching MC? Maybe it was watching Ella. After all, she interacts with Apostles with some frequency. And it has an interest in taking what they leave behind.
Why does it appear in a dream? The dreams we experience are mostly given to use by the Eye, the nameless origin.
Sometimes, maybe by our Apostle.
A warning, perhaps?

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
I have this question all the fucking time but probably not the same dumb you're thinking of. I hate the MC's dumb motivational values. Meaning why he needs Ella to literally force himself into situations in order to grow instead of just trying to do it from the get go. I do understand why this is the case from a narrative perspective though, as it makes his character this lovable balance of looseness, no real moral compass, and allows you as a player to shape him however you want. I just wish training wasn't this second nature thing so much that the MC is shocked how he keeps almost falling behind people like Alice, Michael, or even Deryl. Instead once he acknowledges that gap in dedication, he goes to a beach retreat, or class for a few hours, or tries push ups, runs (as if it wasn't BLATANTLY obvious physical training does mean shit given his power).
Yup same dumb. Think blue emo wig think stop being so worryfree. You are a magnet for cunts and pricks of any kind. The last option with the origin about what he fights for was funny but is evidence of his lazy ass. Like the eye breaks the 4 wall out of spite

xhib

Feb 1, 2019
Sorry if I came off a bit rude. Was just trying to inject some humor into it. Also some people fought me on the claw thing before because they had their own pet theories, so I preempted that this time.
Notably, "The Lord of Dark" isn't actually its name. Valravn doesn't even know its actual name.
I like "The Void", but I don't think that's it.
Allow me to leak a little more from the report, then.
Just to provide a little bit of potentially useful information. Especially since Valravn's power, being pure spawn of the Lord of Dark, should mostly fall within the portfolio of his Lord's own powers.
View attachment 2763287
"We already knew that." Well yes, we did. But it's nice to have it spelled out sometimes. Preempts arguments over details.
Curiously though, somehow this portfolio extends a little beyond just darkness.
Valravn's main attack is referenced here as Dark Matter.
View attachment 2763288
That's... not something we would assume the power of Darkness contained until we were told, I think.
It also doesn't fit Absence. Void is a stretch, but not entirely out. Really only feels connected by "Dark."
Which is also a stretch given dark matter only has that name because we can't detect it properly.
And don't ask me how he's killing you with dark matter, that's a question for WW.

His transformation power, to make his armor and weaponry, is referenced as thus-
View attachment 2763300
Again, leans real hard into the darkness angle, this time shadows.
And I don't think it fits the power of Void or Absence.
But it does fit Dark. Vaguely. Like most of these things.

It does however leave the important question of how it negated the 4th's regeneration.
Valravn's power negation is described thus-
View attachment 2763307
But he can't block our regeneration. Besides, it's a more "tangible", "material" ability.
And you would think, that even if it is her secondary power, The 4th would have better regeneration than a level 2 MC.
Perhaps the intangible power it is blocking is the Avatar's connection to the Apostle.
That would explain why it did not regenerate quite well. And also why it killed with a claw.
Necessity of proximity to negate the connection.

And also the questions that you pointed out-
How long can it manifest? A good question. Is it even in the monster realm? It has made many enemies there. Maybe it is here in full. After all, "seven through twelve have already..." But I've no evidence for that. No idea, really.
Why was it watching MC? Maybe it was watching Ella. After all, she interacts with Apostles with some frequency. And it has an interest in taking what they leave behind.
Why does it appear in a dream? The dreams we experience are mostly given to use by the Eye, the nameless origin.
Sometimes, maybe by our Apostle.
A warning, perhaps?
It's alright. It was a little passive aggressive but I wanted to see more of Valravn's Monster Report and that more than makes up for it. I've searched the thread and it's mostly people asking in vain.

I'll confess a few biases first. Of the Apostles thus far, if that's the 7th's design it's the one I like least. I am holding out hope it's related but not the true Lord of Dark. Hence the idea of the bride. I am also very interested in the MC's past and the idea that the Dead End 3 Monster has some role to play appeals. I also like void as a theme. None of them are good reasons but there they are.

It was Valravn's "Black Night" ability that got me thinking about Void. A lightless, soundless place. A true void is dark and silent and cold. I checked Dead End 25 where Valravn wins the battle and the MC's blood freezes. Absence of light, sound and heat.

Semantic control over shadows is very interesting and yeah very conceptual. FYI, I was not the one arguing against the conceptual stuff. It's Gtdead who wants a scientific basis. I'm fine either way as long as it's consistent. I thought about the 7th in relation to the blocker cells. "Silence" negating abilities would be a very meta videogame-y way to explain it. A little too meta, but it was a thought. Silencing connections though? How would that affect an Avatar?

The thing that stands out to me most from what you've posted is "immaterial." Non-physical. Spiritual, even.

If the Apostle / Arbiter is the one who sent us the vision, you'd think the 4th would've been on guard. I wonder if that's what the "7th through 12th" comment is about. They might believe the 7th is dead. That makes the dream all the stranger though.

Then, there's the MC. Why can he sense it at al? Why is 6 power or less not enough? 7 or more power has us unlocking a danger instinct, feeling watched and seeing shadows? Ella and the 4th? Shit out of luck. There's a weird goldilocks thing going on.

Eternal Night is a little bit of a stretch, but I still think Time has a shot.

Reactions: Gtdead

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Semantic control over shadows is very interesting and yeah very conceptual. FYI, I was not the one arguing against the conceptual stuff. It's Gtdead who wants a scientific basis. I'm fine either way as long as it's consistent.
Oh come on mister magnetosphere. You are worse than me. My argument was "air goes boom". :KEK:
But what can I say, I'm curious and there are breadcrumbs everywhere.

Anyway, a primer on our future discussions:

Scientific stuff:
Dark Matter
Light Absorbsion
Vacuum / Lack of medium / Cold
Blackbody Radiation (wtf?)

Conceptual stuff:
Infinite dark expanse.
Sleep / Dreams
Negative emotions
Absence of vision and knowledge.
Nothing

And what the fuck is going on with these shadow tendrils? I need answers.

• Haha
Reactions: xhib

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Oh come on mister magnetosphere. You are worse than me. My argument was "air goes boom". :KEK:

Scientific stuff:
Dark Matter
Light Absorbsion

Conceptual stuff:
Infinite dark expanse.
Sleep / Dreams
Negative emotions
Nothing

Don't know. Maybe Aliens ? XD. Energy based lifeforms? Supercells? Extraplanar beings? Eldritch cunts? Old gods? All of them at the same time in a perpetual war for conquest of new universes ?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Oh yeah, while it's on my mind currently. I should finally give my stats from this update. I forgot to do it a week ago.

Main/Darkness(The 4th) -

Power: 310
Skill: 29
Corruption: 32
Laurie: Alive

Public: 675
Government: 145

Zero Corruption/Dark Night(The 4th) -

Power: 304
Skill: 30
Corruption: 0
Laurie: Alive

Public: 770
Government: 180

Corruption Main/Darkness(Mommy 4th) -

Power: 315
Skill: 26
Corruption: 37
Laurie: Dead

Public: 535
Government: 145

Murderhobo/Night(The 3rd) -

Power: 315
Skill: 26
Corruption: 40
Laurie: Dead

Public: -55
Government: -225

That's my stats on my 4 playthroughs currently. I might have to redo the Murderhobo. As for the individual stats, I believe the current max you can get for Corruption is 40, Skill is 30, and Power is 315. Not sure if my public is the highest you can get but 770 is the max that I got for it. I know my government is not since I recall losing some. I don't use the walkthrough at all so I'm not sure how optimal I am for my stats. For the 3 main stats, that should be correct. Unless I missed Power or Corruption somewhere.

xhib

Feb 1, 2019

Scientific stuff:
Dark Matter
Light Absorbsion

Conceptual stuff:
Infinite dark expanse.
Sleep / Dreams
Negative emotions
Nothing

Oh yeah, my "glowy spheres do planet stuff" theory was super hard science! I'm happy trying to figure out if there is a scientific basis to an ability, but it wasn't me asking if superhumans could really break the laws of the universe, was it? Why did I have to watch " " again? Because you were caught between accepting Alice had magnetic abilities or gravity directly repelling something. Fun while it lasted...

Causality will come up at some point.

Tendrils aren't the only weird part. The MC's Level 3 Heavy Armour used memories obtained from Valravn after his miasma was exhausted. If Valravn's weapons and armour are made from shadows...?

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
well if you read the helltaker comics beel makes a lot of things out of the
abyss fabric if you know what i mean.:sneaky:

descarga (6).jpg

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Oh yeah, my "glowy spheres do planet stuff" theory was super hard science! I'm happy trying to figure out if there is a scientific basis to an ability, but it wasn't me asking if superhumans could really break the laws of the universe, was it? Why did I have to watch " " again? Because you were caught between accepting Alice had magnetic abilities or gravity directly repelling something. Fun while it lasted...

Tendrils aren't the only weird part. The MC's Level 3 Heavy Armour used memories obtained from Valravn after his miasma was exhausted. If Valravn's weapons and armour are made from shadows...?
We are both innocent then ^_^

There exists some possibility that Valravn's equipment could be some artifact, irrelevant to his powers, and MC got the memories directly from interacting with the material. It's thin, since Valravn seems to have an advanced interaction with the suit of armor, assuming a shadow form.

But the way the line is delivered allows it.
You "Then I have my heavy armor, which seems to be constructed based on the memories I obtained fighting Valravn, after I wore down his miasma."
If he had said "from Valravn", I wouldn't even consider it, but many things could happen while "fighting Valravn". However I'm not going to put much stock to this theory, at least for now. I have a couple others but I want to cross reference with the Scythe and see what I will come up with.

I draw a blank when I try to think about the tendrils though.

Last edited:

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020

If Ella's shapeshifting power can be used to warp reality around her, without any sort of gravitational ability, then I don't see why the MC can't shapeshift shadows around him.
The more interesting part is that the MC can do it at level 3.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
If Ella's shapeshifting power can be used to warp reality around her, without any sort of gravitational ability, then I don't see why the MC can't shapeshift shadows around him.
The more interesting part is that the MC can do it at level 3.
Ella's aura is an interesting phenomenon. The way it's narrated, it sounds to me like terraforming along with an extended application of her "frozen form" ability. It's easily explained through her powers without any gravitational or magnetic effect. She acts on her surroudings but she doesn't seem to be the focus of the effect. For example, the stone cracks and warps. It's not pulled or moved.
"Earth and stone crack and warp as Ella's aura spreads. She makes no specific action; it's almost as though just being in her immediate proximity is enough to transform the environment."
"Jake scrambles back, crawling across the ground, his legs unresponsive, his body melting and warping with the ground beneath him."
"The metal interior, the deathly sharp spikes, warp and bend the closer they come to Ella's form, molding around her as the doors close shut, but never touching her."
MC also has an aura but it doesn't seem to have any interesting effect. Shapeshifting shadows wouldn't make much sense to me because it's not matter. Are you referring to his armor or some other effect? Perhaps I missed something.

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
Ella's aura is an interesting phenomenon. The way it's narrated, it sounds to me like terraforming along with an extended application of her "frozen form" ability. It's easily explained through her powers without any gravitational or magnetic effect. She acts on her surroudings but she doesn't seem to be the focus of the effect. For example, the stone cracks and warps. It's not pulled or moved.

MC also has an aura but it doesn't seem to have any interesting effect. Shapeshifting shadows wouldn't make much sense to me because it's not matter. Are you referring to his armor or some other effect? Perhaps I missed something.
I'm replying that if shapeshifting can change reality around Ella, can warp the ground and Jake's body, then the MC using shapeshifting to warp and solidify shadow into a facsimile of solid matter doesn't seem so strange.
Ella and the MC's power doesn't really seem to follow physical laws very well. Even being able to grow creates matter out of nothing, and shrinking destroys matter, but without actually annihilating it or converting it to energy.
It can't just be the MC converting power to energy and energy to matter, because he would reclaim some of that energy when shrinking, but it also costs him power to shrink smaller than his normal size.

Reactions: xhib and Gtdead

Dominosaur

Nov 21, 2021
I don't think so. Ella and MC both have The Body's power. The Body, taken a bit more meta, seems to resolve around "manipulation of physical objects." Generating more of it/'hiding it' through size change, controlling it through personal and external shapeshifting... Ella simply has the power she's always had, and is able to exercise it at a range. As an AoE. She's not "changing reality" or anything so fancy. She's just Shapeshifting. Like she did to the crazy homeless man who attacked her kids. MC can't control shadows, for the same reason he can't mind control people, or turn into photons to move at the speed of light. It's outside his wheelhouse. Shadows do not have a "Body" for him to transform. Either they're magical energy (in universe) or they're "the absence of light" which...If anything doesn't have a body, it would have to be "Nothingness" right?

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes