mcmng

May 19, 2020
Damn. Wish that gay tag was for real rather than just a trap. WW draws some nice men.
According to some gentlemen Cole is gonna get it at some point, whether he likes it or not. Me? I'm still waiting for some love time with Danica (that daydream tease didn't count, WW you troll :mad:) and, of course, introduce Mia to a new world of pleasures :BootyTime:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I've been fine, personally. This current update completely satisfied me to the point where I don't even feel the desire to play anymore(that might also be because I played it over 12 times). I'm still looking forward to the next update but I'm not itching for it like I was with the current update.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
I've started shaking recently. Withdrawal symptoms are kicking in man, I need this update soon man. Im losing it. IM LOSING IT.
Hold on brother soon mother herald will deliver.(even if he loves to blueball us. not cool W.W not cool at all :cry: )

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
I've been fine, personally. This current update completely satisfied me to the point where I don't even feel the desire to play anymore(that might also be because I played it over 12 times). I'm still looking forward to the next update but I'm not itching for it like I was with the current update.
on the mafia arc i go XD. deny the hunger all you want Drako we are all tweakers on the plus side at least W.W is not selling us plastic crack ...... yet :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: DrakoGhoul

Dominosaur

Nov 21, 2021
Forget Christie for a second. It's still odd that sex with Ella doesn't count as a "first time". I think Angelina doesn't count as well when you talk to Jake. Only Bailey, Christie and Liz count towards it. It basically screwed the roleplay of my main playthrough by having Ella not be the MC's first.
... I don't think you can have sex with Ella and live. Angelina is probably a valid worry, I don't know if you can reach her sex scene in time though.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
... I don't think you can have sex with Ella and live. Angelina is probably a valid worry, I don't know if you can reach her sex scene in time though.
We have sex with Ella in her apartment when she asks us if we resent her. And before you say it was her tentacle, she says it's her actual pussy being extended through it. Don't ask me how it makes sense when the MC proceeded to fuck her pussy with his tentacle during the process. I have no clue, Ella's weird like that. As for Angelina, I believe you can get her sex scene right before Christie's. The one where she comes into the MC's dorm and gets fucked by him.

So yeah, Ella would've been the MC's first there(or Angelina). I believe WW commented on it in the past, in here. I'm not sure if he'll change the dialogue for it at all or leave it until he fixes up the art in the early sections of the game.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
I think I just realized how royally FUCKED H.E.R.O and Humanity truly is against the Monsters.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I may be looking WAYYY too far into everything here, I'm tired, but I thought I should bring it up because they are HEAVILY outclassed despite their seamlessly infinite strength.

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I think I just realized how royally FUCKED H.E.R.O and Humanity truly is against the Monsters.

I may be looking WAYYY too far into everything here, I'm tired, but I thought I should bring it up because they are HEAVILY outclassed despite their seamlessly infinite strength.
They didn't kill the recent apostle avatar, they found it, likely via Deus. You're also not looking too far into it as Xanthe already said that if the monsters attacked together, they all would die. This was way back when he was chastising Clark for being overconfident after reaching Level 5. That also means he factored in Malik, Bernhardt and Henri, yet they still would lose. That's on top of them not even knowing about the Apostles and Arbiters.

To be frank, and I've said this multiple times, there's realistically no way to defeat all of the monsters, if they decided to say fuck it. No matter which way they try, they're outnumbered. Even if they tried to turn every single human into a superhuman, that would only benefit the monsters. And the crazy thing is, the more ancient of their kind have not even made a move yet, let alone the Apostles. That's something which Xanthe fears.

So yeah, the only way to save Humanity and for HERO to "beat" the monsters would be to seal off their realm somehow or have an Arbiter on their side. Other than that, and I'm sure a decent amount people would agree, they're screwed.

Last edited:

Dominosaur

Nov 21, 2021
Monsters are also apparently so numerous already, even though they're not all that organized, that everyone in H.E.R.O. is running ragged. They have a teleporter, and at least 2 Seers, and they're still forced to let a few of them sneak by their troops.

Unless S.I.N. is behind the monster frequency, (which I doubt, because I don't respect anyone involved) then "Monsters just being rude" is already pushing H.E.R.O. to its limit.

(I presume) Ella's plan to hole up in the pocket dimension is the ideal for H.E.R.O. since it lets their heavy hitters run AoE, but if they just Spread Out and went crazy everywhere, at the very least that would break the status quo. Fast and strong as Bernhard is, I don't think he's "Subtly pressure explode every monster in a 20 mile radius" busted. Maybe "Unsubtly explode every Thing in a 20 mile radius" but again, at that point H.E.R.O. as it is, has lost. And those are just the ones following Big Sis Aga. She's not even an apostle, and she has an army.

Also, I still think the Unknown Thing we see in the too strong bad end is a being outside the Arbiters, and that thing is the reason we don't see them working together; A large organized effort would draw its attention.

tl;dr humanity is fucked 6 ways from sunday, while H.E.R.O. is fucked 5 ways from sunday.

Reactions: Gtdead

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
They didn't kill the recent apostle avatar, they found it, likely via Deus. You're also not looking too far into it as Xanthe already said that if the monsters attacked together, they all would die. This was way back when he was chastising Clark for being overconfident after reaching Level 5. That also means he factored in Malik, Bernhardt and Henri, yet they still would lose. That's on top of them not even knowing about the Apostles and Arbiters.

To be frank, and I've said this multiple times, there's realistically no way to defeat all of the monsters, if they decided to say fuck it. No matter which way they try, they're outnumbered. Even if they tried to turn every single human into a superhuman, that would only benefit the monsters. And the crazy thing is, the more ancient of their kind have not even made a move yet, let alone the Apostles. That's something which Xanthe fears.

So yeah, the only way to save Humanity and for HERO to "beat" the monsters would be to seal off their realm somehow or have an Arbiter on their side. Other than that, and I'm sure a decent amount people would agree, they're screwed.
I'm well aware of what Xanthe said in the past, I was just mentioning HOW MUCH I'm grasping the gravity of the situation, and how much they seem to almost be blissfully unaware of the facts. It almost seems like they are too lax right now all things considered.

Edit: Sorry for my ramblings, I just feel like they have been far too lenient in their endeavor against the monsters over the past 80 FUCKING YEARS, what we discovered in less than 1.

Last edited:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I'm well aware of what Xanthe said in the past, I was just mentioning HOW MUCH I'm grasping the gravity of the situation, and how much they seem to almost be blissfully unaware of the facts. It almost seems like they are too lax right now all things considered.

Edit: Sorry for my ramblings, I just feel like they have been far too lenient in their endeavor against the monsters over the past 80 FUCKING YEARS, what we discovered in less than 1.
Onto spoiler #1

Onto #2

Onto #3

Last edited:

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Onto spoiler #1

Onto #2

Onto #3

Yeah maybe I was being a little hasty, but they could DEFINITELY be more knowledge about the Monsters.

My point is, certain someone(s) aren't talking, they aren't address the potential survival determining information, and instead jerking each other off either in politics of how to run the org or who's stronger. This group IS the last line of defense, if they KEEP being fucking ignorant and not wanting to delve MORE into the info they could obtain around them, they're leading everyone to fucked town.

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018

To address some of this, I would say that the reason HERO seem complacent is because the monster threat wasn't as bad decades ago. It only started ramping up in the current decade, according to Xanthe and Dexter. So with 3 Level 5s and dozen or so Level 4s, it would've been a cakewalk for them in those 80 or so years that went by. They likely didn't start feeling pressure until Zack and his team got took out. But with Deus, that problem was removed again.

When it's really put out there, there's only 12 known Level 5 Superhumans in HERO. Compare that to possibly millions of C and B Rank monsters, thousands of A- Rank Monsters and possibly hundreds of S-Class Monsters. Even with Deus, they're still going to struggle and that's without Apostles getting in on the fun.

I will say that I don't think they're being totally carefree though. They're always being deployed. They're actively researching at HERO and trying to recruit new people. This is needed because like I showed above, they're vastly outnumbered. It might seem like they're not focused on where it matters but they are, within their capability.

People like the 5 Captains can go long periods without rest. They're used to it but the reason you see people like Lexi, Nico and Clark complain is because they haven't been doing it for more than 2 decades. Lexi was a normal human 5 years ago and now she has to stay up for days fighting non-stop. Without new recruits, breaks and more human related activities, a lot of them are going to lose their minds. It might not seem like a big deal when faced with an extinction level event but it matters. Their powers aren't infinite after all. Eventually, they'll all need to rest.

So, for me, I think they're doing enough but they're being stretched thin to where it seems like they're not doing enough in other categories. That said, nothing they do will stop the Monsters if they actually just decided to destroy the earth flat out. Not even Deus time shenanigans would be able stop the Time Apostle from blocking his abilities, or the 6th from completely destroying Nico. With those two gone, HERO is fucked and you likely wouldn't even need the Apostles to accomplish it really.

Onto spoiler #1

Onto #2

Onto #3

For your 1st point. I still think Tiffany had a hand in that whole thing. Even after it, she still seems to be up to no good.

You 2nd Point. I agree, mostly. Xanthe is only human. He would naturally lack the insight of the monster stuff because of it. For him it would be unproven theories, especially for the Apostle corpses, until recently.

Point 3. I agree with this as well.

Point 4. I agree again but don't you dare insult Lexi :mad:. Her and Clark are being deployed everyday, of course she's going to complain when she can't even rest or get sleep for days. Unlike Nico, who chills on a beach, she has to actually fight monsters and immediately go to the next afterwards. As for Clark, he's a weeb.

Overall, I don't see much of a problem with HERO's behavior. They likely don't know how bad it's going to really get and there's a possibility that even Deus and Zack can't see what's potentially coming. They can only work with what they know currently. From that perspective, it likely doesn't seem as dire for them. They stopped Ella and the monsters slowed down. For them, that's a win and now they can focus back on building up their resources again while they have the chance.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Yeah maybe I was being a little hasty, but they could DEFINITELY be more knowledge about the Monsters.

My point is, certain someone(s) aren't talking, they aren't address the potential survival determining information, and instead jerking each other off either in politics of how to run the org or who's stronger. This group IS the last line of defense, if they KEEP being fucking ignorant and not wanting to delve MORE into the info they could obtain around them, they're leading everyone to fucked town. I think Alexis is a great example of how little it seems that the Level 5s actually give a shit, all that info from Valravn and she kinda just jerks it off like it was yesterday's news and that Xanthe will look it over.
Monster royal rumble ? XD

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes