Misalton

Oct 17, 2018
Bernhardt mentions "another god slain" as if the "little" (at least compared to Goliath or the Apostles) mountain monster was the top of the food chain.

The documents mention that some of the Superhumans have witnessed these so called uncategorized Monsters appear primarily during their evolution and even amongst their higher members, but if that's the case I feel like in an instinctual level you should KNOW (especially if your Level 5 Bernhardt) that those little rock bitches are NOTHING compared to what really lurks out there and could be considered a god.
To be fair, I think Bernhardt mentioned slaing a god as a way to demean ordinary humans as just a few moments before this Dexter mentioned that a long time ago such things were worshipped as gods. From what we see (and I bet it was already discussed, but you will not make me read hundreads pages) Bernhardt has taken a very heavy stance that ordinary humanity is inferior and shouldn't be considered while making any plans. And he makes that clear in every conversation we saw him participate in.

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
To address some of this, I would say that the reason HERO seem complacent is because the monster threat wasn't as bad decades ago. It only started ramping up in the current decade, according to Xanthe and Dexter. So with 3 Level 5s and dozen or so Level 4s, it would've been a cakewalk for them in those 80 or so years that went by. They likely didn't start feeling pressure until Zack and his team got took out. But with Deus, that problem was removed again.

When it's really put out there, there's only 12 known Level 5 Superhumans in HERO. Compare that to possibly millions of C and B Rank monsters, thousands of A- Rank Monsters and possibly hundreds of S-Class Monsters. Even with Deus, they're still going to struggle and that's without Apostles getting in on the fun.

I will say that I don't think they're being totally carefree though. They're always being deployed. They're actively researching at HERO and trying to recruit new people. This is needed because like I showed above, they're vastly outnumbered. It might seem like they're not focused on where it matters but they are, within their capability.

People like the 5 Captains can go long periods without rest. They're used to it but the reason you see people like Lexi, Nico and Clark complain is because they haven't been doing it for more than 2 decades. Lexi was a normal human 5 years ago and now she has to stay up for days fighting non-stop. Without new recruits, breaks and more human related activities, a lot of them are going to lose their minds. It might not seem like a big deal when faced with an extinction level event but it matters. Their powers aren't infinite after all. Eventually, they'll all need to rest.

So, for me, I think they're doing enough but they're being stretched thin to where it seems like they're not doing enough in other categories. That said, nothing they do will stop the Monsters if they actually just decided to destroy the earth flat out. Not even Deus time shenanigans would be able stop the Time Apostle from blocking his abilities, or the 6th from completely destroying Nico. With those two gone, HERO is fucked and you likely wouldn't even need the Apostles to accomplish it really.

For your 1st point. I still think Tiffany had a hand in that whole thing. Even after it, she still seems to be up to no good.

You 2nd Point. I agree, mostly. Xanthe is only human. He would naturally lack the insight of the monster stuff because of it. For him it would be unproven theories, especially for the Apostle corpses, until recently.

Point 3. I agree with this as well.

Point 4. I agree again but don't you dare insult Lexi :mad:. Her and Clark are being deployed everyday, of course she's going to complain when she can't even rest or get sleep for days. Unlike Nico, who chills on a beach, she has to actually fight monsters and immediately go to the next afterwards. As for Clark, he's a weeb.

Overall, I don't see much of a problem with HERO's behavior. They likely don't know how bad it's going to really get and there's a possibility that even Deus and Zack can't see what's potentially coming. They can only work with what they know currently. From that perspective, it likely doesn't seem as dire for them. They stopped Ella and the monsters slowed down. For them, that's a win and now they can focus back on building up their resources again while they have the chance.
Xanthe is likely holding back information from H.E.R.O. and he's almost certainly holding back from the MC. That's likely a big factor is H.E.R.O. having an incomplete picture.
If Xanthe was being above board with H.E.R.O. why did he hire Klaus and his crew to grab Montero's prize. If he did it as official H.E.R.O. business he could have had Nico do it without any chance of failure. The only reason to have Klaus do it was to keep Dexter and the Captains from knowing what he was up to.
He also likely didn't tell Nico everything about that situation in the end when he did make a deal with her to pick up the bodies after Klaus failed.
If he's willing to hold that back, he's willing to hold back much more.
It might be much less that Xanthe the greatest researcher on monsters hasn't figured things out, and partially that he just doesn't share that information.

Dominosaur

Nov 21, 2021
Xanthe is likely holding back information from H.E.R.O. and he's almost certainly holding back from the MC. That's likely a big factor is H.E.R.O. having an incomplete picture.
If Xanthe was being above board with H.E.R.O. why did he hire Klaus and his crew to grab Montero's prize. If he did it as official H.E.R.O. business he could have had Nico do it without any chance of failure. The only reason to have Klaus do it was to keep Dexter and the Captains from knowing what he was up to.
He also likely didn't tell Nico everything about that situation in the end when he did make a deal with her to pick up the bodies after Klaus failed.
It might be much less that Xanthe the greatest researcher on monsters hasn't figured things out, and partially that he just doesn't share that information.
Weirdly...He might have wanted Klaus to fuck it up... Remember, he has at least one seer in Deus. And the result of "Klaus fails and loses" is "That monster and its power get sent to Alice, who is now motivated to get that monster back."

If Xanthe sends her o a mission to fight the fairy, she's going to do it for her, and for her mafia business family.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
I've been thinking about how to tackle the Monster vs HERO contest. Frankly I don't think it looks good for the monsters. There is more than enough evidence to suggest that superhumans are just a higher lifeform compared to monsters. But it's also a matter of strategy and monsters are really not that good at it. They may be intelligent, but their smarts are of the savant kind.

Anyway, this is my attempt.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Made some corrections, fixed mistakes, etc.

Last edited:

Dominosaur

Nov 21, 2021
how to get money ?
Adventure game rules. Certain events give money, you don't grind for it or anything.

There will come a point where a rich girl tells you to do a thing for the 2nd or third time and you can complain that you're not being paid enough. From there you can ask for money.

• Sad
Reactions: Misalton

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Frankly, while Xanthe pretty much fucked this up, I just don't see the motive.

Xanthe has 2 important reasons to want that monster. It's a relative of Hex and it can communicate with humans. But this doesn't really mean much to anyone there. Hex would only be known as Nico's parent at that point so he would be more interested in researching the space warping abilities for the benefit of HERO agents. It's ability to communicate with humans is important to Xanthe, but not really to other HERO members.

I think that most of HERO higher ups don't give a shit about Xanthe's experiments. For example Xanthe was probably salivating thinking about all the things he can learn from Valravn but Nico barely gave two shits about it and she was willing to go off the plan just to test MC because she just couldn't accept that a level 2 would represent HERO to humans who don't really have any idea what evolution levels are.

She helps him with Klaus cause she wants the serum and she is at an advantage thanks to her teleporting powers. It's the same story that Alexis was telling. Nico can teleport, kill the monster and do whatever the fuck she wants, while the rest have to travel.

HERO are known to need facilities to improve their operations and Aldains were the major players at the time. Also take into account that Xanthe made Klaus, so using him to deal with a bunch of humans isn't that far fetched. After all, if Klaus didn't fuck up in that specific way, the monster wouldn't be a danger to anyone.

devilsdetails

Jun 18, 2018
New Patreon Post:

Unlocked

No one especially important this time, just a couple of monsters that'll show next update, but I like the designs so I'll post 'em as previews.
Anyway, last post before the update comes out. See ya.

Also: Hey its the big titty snake lady from weird news

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
New Patreon Post:

Unlocked

No one especially important this time, just a couple of monsters that'll show next update, but I like the designs so I'll post 'em as previews.

Yes motherfucker there is a big titty snake Lady fuck all of you who called me crazy hahahahaha love you W.W

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
Frankly, while Xanthe pretty much fucked this up, I just don't see the motive.

Xanthe has 2 important reasons to want that monster. It's a relative of Hex and it can communicate with humans. But this doesn't really mean much to anyone there. Hex would only be known as Nico's parent at that point so he would be more interested in researching the space warping abilities for the benefit of HERO agents. It's ability to communicate with humans is important to Xanthe, but not really to other HERO members.

I think that most of HERO higher ups don't give a shit about Xanthe's experiments. For example Xanthe was probably salivating thinking about all the things he can learn from Valravn but Nico barely gave two shits about it and she was willing to go off the plan just to test MC because she just couldn't accept that a level 2 would represent HERO to humans who don't really have any idea what evolution levels are.

She helps him with Klaus cause she wants the serum and she is at an advantage thanks to her teleporting powers. It's the same story that Alexis was telling. Nico can teleport, kill the monster and do whatever the fuck she wants, while the rest have to travel.

HERO are known to need facilities to improve their operations and Aldains were the major players at the time. Also take into account that Xanthe made Klaus, so using him to deal with a bunch of humans isn't that far fetched. After all, if Klaus didn't fuck up in that specific way, the monster wouldn't be a danger to anyone.
That makes sense from an in universe explanation, but I think Xanthe hiring Klaus has a different narrative explanation.
We know that the Aldains, Langdon and Kenny's father are on a council of people that oppose Dexter and his ambitions.
They hired Xanthe to empower Klaus and likely were trying to get Xanthe on board their council.
The narrative reason could be foreshadowing to show that Xanthe could end up being a traitor to H.E.R.O. for his own purposes.
That's just speculation, and I also wouldn't be surprised if that doesn't end up playing out in the end, but it does set up the possibility.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xhib

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
New Patreon Post:

Unlocked

Soooo gorgon hanky panky?. If we can not snake the snake Lady im gonna be so mad XD

Reactions: Misalton

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
WHAD I FUCKIN SAY
New Patreon Post:

Unlocked

WHAD I TELL YA, W.W be paying attention to details!

News Reporter: The latest witness claiming he saw a 'big titty snake lady' drag his friend, one Jacob Johnson, down a drain pipe.

News Reporter: The police claim the witness is obviously delirious and high on drugs.

I want to spare it just from that report :ROFLMAO:

Now all we need is that pussy flower that if you cum enough in; turns into a plant girl!

Reactions: ItzSyther

The unseen

Apr 2, 2022
New Patreon Post:

Unlocked

Am i the only one that first thought the big titty could be Ella? Or another form of her?

Reactions: xhib and openup212
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes