Dominosaur

Nov 21, 2021
just noticed the game had the DILF tag. And I agree, there are many dads I'd like to fuck, but I wonder who Weird had in mind for that. Like, I know who he was thinking of for Trap, and Futa...But who's the DILF? Malik? Bernhard?

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
I'm replying that if shapeshifting can change reality around Ella, can warp the ground and Jake's body, then the MC using shapeshifting to warp and solidify shadow into a facsimile of solid matter doesn't seem so strange.
Ella and the MC's power doesn't really seem to follow physical laws very well. Even being able to grow creates matter out of nothing, and shrinking destroys matter, but without actually annihilating it or converting it to energy.
It can't just be the MC converting power to energy and energy to matter, because he would reclaim some of that energy when shrinking, but it also costs him power to shrink smaller than his normal size.
For the shadow thing I don't think that it's possible for MC to even interact with shadows, since I think that Ella's aura can be explained very well through her abilities.

But for the other 2, I have theories!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

xhib

Feb 1, 2019
We are both innocent then ^_^

There exists some possibility that Valravn's equipment could be some artifact, irrelevant to his powers, and MC got the memories directly from interacting with the material. It's thin, since Valravn seems to have an advanced interaction with the suit of armor, assuming a shadow form.

But the way the line is delivered allows it.

If he had said "from Valravn", I wouldn't even consider it, but many things could happen while "fighting Valravn". However I'm not going to put much stock to this theory, at least for now. I have a couple others but I want to cross reference with the Scythe and see what I will come up with.

I draw a blank when I try to think about the tendrils though.
So, I thought about this a bit and I think I can make sense of the MC's Valravn-derived armour within the previously established rules. No shadow powers for the MC required.

When Valravn's original body started taking damage against the military, he dons his armour. Hollow save for his heart, I wondered what happened to his bird form? Then I remember the term Ella used for Valravn in the park: "shadow beast". His armour isn't something Valravn made of shadows, it's made of the shadow beast Valravn.
That explains why breaking the armour weakened Valravn, how he reverted after he was captured and how the MC copied him. The MC has only ever needed one touch to steal a human or an animal's form. When the MC copies an inorganic material, he needs to absorb it. The miasma and the need to reach Level 3 to decrypt Valravn's memories complicated things a little, but it still seems like the former not the latter.

As long as it's physiological or a material, the MC should be able to copy the end-result regardless of who or what it was manufactured from. Higher forms are no exception.

Edit: spelling and grammar.

Last edited:

EienYagami

Apr 6, 2023
Since the big brain gamers of this threads have stopped talking for a bit I'll ask this

Who's power ( hero/villain/anime doesn't matter ) would suite MC's shape shifting? I'd like to hear you're thoughts just because.

I'd personally say Ben 10 like imagine him having access to unlimited aliens, scanning new ones and then just transforming into them to study them and make new abilities from said aliens. It'd be cool

Reactions: EndlessNights

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
So, I thought about this a bit and I think I can make sense of the MC's Valravn-derived armour within the previously established rules. No shadow powers for the MC required.

When Valravn's original body started taking damage against the military, he dons his armour. Hollow save for his heart, I wondered what happened to his bird form? Then I remember the term Ella used for Valravn in the park: "shadow beast". His armour isn't something Valravn made of shadows, it's made of the shadow beast Valravn.
That explains why breaking the armour weakened Valravn, how he reverted after he was captured and how the MC copied him. The MC has only ever needed one touch to steal a human or an animal's form. When the MC copies an inorganic material, he needs to absorb it. The miasma and the need to reach Level 3 to decrypt Valravn's memories complicated things a little, but I still seems like the former not the latter.

As long it's physiological or a material, the MC should be able to copy the end-result regardless of who or what it was manufactured from including their higher forms.
I've been reaching a similar conclusion myself, that it's his combat form. A hard shell which is his skin (which looks like metal, but doesn't necessarily have to be) protecting his insides (which are turned into a shadow form), and his monster heart, created through his unique genetic makeup interacting with the monster trait. He lived during the middle ages, he finds the idea of being a knight in servitude appealing for his predicament and he created a form that looked like the knights he knew about.

All MC did was to copy the way the armor functions. The design like locks and seems, possible padding and perhaps some more advanced or even supernatural concepts. Then he augmented it with whatever material thought best, perhaps a combination of metal, spider silk etc, just like he can augment the mantis hammer with other materials, like steel, even if he decides to keep the mechanism made of chitin.

A similar thing happens with the Scythe too. It's part of a monster, and he can recreate it using materials that he knows about, augment it with a "mantis mechanism" while copying the scythe's "unique mechanisms" from the monster memories. I think it's the most consistent theory based on what we know, even if it's hard to confirm.

Last edited:

Aristarkhos

Jun 23, 2017
His armour isn't something Valravn made of shadows, it's made of the shadow beast Valravn.
A hard shell which is his skin (which looks like metal, but doesn't necessarily have to be) protecting his insides which exists as a shadow form, and his monster heart, created through his unique genetic makeup interacting with the monster trait.
1689281267201.png
1689281156475.png

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
i think he means the jail part. because the office fight was O.P
I thoroughly enjoyed the prison bit, I guess it's cause it really highlights the difference between humans and Superhumans, as well as the Corrupt route.

I play this game FOR the power fantasy, so the prison bit was beautiful, even if you don't like it it's VERY brief, nothing to whine about.

Reactions: ItzSyther

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I thoroughly enjoyed the prison bit, I guess it's cause it really highlights the difference between humans and Superhumans, as well as the Corrupt route.

I play this game FOR the power fantasy, so the prison bit was beautiful, even if you don't like it it's VERY brief, nothing to whine about.
The prison arc was pretty fun and we got our stabby boi Suicide Wang from it. I still hope and pray for a superhuman version of him he could either be an amazing ally or a scary enemy.

The fact we get the choice to kill him just rings an alarm bell for me tho that he might do something big if we don't do it (I can't do my cellie like that tho). Perhaps go after 1 of da girls in the harem?

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
The prison arc was pretty fun and we got our stabby boi Suicide Wang from it. I still hope and pray for a superhuman version of him he could either be an amazing ally or a scary enemy.

The fact we get the choice to kill him just rings an alarm bell for me tho that he might do something big if we don't do it (I can't do my cellie like that tho). Perhaps go after 1 of da girls in the harem?
I killed him just in case sorry suwu you were a snitch, an asshole, a psyco i can forgive all of that but hunting in my ground is a big No No

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Since the player agency topic resurfaced I'll say something that I wanted to for a long time: Fuck you, Christie! You stole my chance at playing a true sigma incel in a power fantasy VN :KEK:
My brother in Shadow...I longed for the Nun run of Superhuman...then THAT FUCKING WHORE STOLE IT.

If only Ella would allow us to kill her whore body...alas we must go on.

Isn't she like the only person you can't say no to having sex with as well? Pretty sure she is.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
My brother in Shadow...I longed for the Nun run of Superhuman...then THAT FUCKING WHORE STOLE IT.

If only Ella would allow us to kill her whore body...alas we must go on.

Isn't she like the only person you can't say no to having sex with as well? Pretty sure she is.
Yeah that's kind of how it goes if you tell a Maneater you are virgin oil XD. Is the same thing with Tess she smells your virgin scent and she jumps to eat your futa dick XD. Pushy women don't take a no for an answer i'm married to one so I know T-T.

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes