necromater

Aug 21, 2018
All I am reading there is ''yes, but...'' and I am a big fan of buts.
:unsure: Because dogs form Bonds and sometimes it can go sexual because of it. it's like two friends of the same sex testing the waters the Kinks are many some are simple like lick, bite or spanks.
Middle ground smells, voyeur and role play and more on the heavy side like b.d.s.m and Beyond i guess i should be more open minded. if we are here is because we feel between people with similar mindset not to kink shame sorry for that.

devilsdetails

Jun 18, 2018
Lmao here is Weird's message to everyone bitching about the Laurie choice:

Here you go. Took a little longer due to family shit and my holiday plans falling through, but on the bright side, not having to worry about my holiday deadline left me with room to add a monster scene to the update, since the vote between it and gender bender were so close. The monster fuckers among you can thank the Unknown tier too, since the reason I had an opportunity for the scene is because of their vote. Also, something that will probably also please the monster enjoyers among you, I decided to add a power check to the Deryl "hesitate" option that if passed along with the other checks, will allow you to go on to save Laurie even if you chose to go left and see Algaecwif. The original idea behind saving Laurie was that it'd be a little reward for the players who've been playing the game perfectly, not something most people would get. But I've been hearing that a few of you freaks find it hard to pass up on a big titty monster mommy, and fair enough, so I've decided to add the power check in for you as an additional option. It's still difficult to pass, but if you can do it, you no longer need to sacrifice monster pussy.

Anyway, that's it, I'm kinda bummed out about my holiday not working out, but at least I'll be home for Baldur's Gate 3's release, which is pretty damn hype. But yeah, enjoy the game.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Lmao here is Weird's message to everyone bitching about the Laurie choice:

Here you go. Took a little longer due to family shit and my holiday plans falling through, but on the bright side, not having to worry about my holiday deadline left me with room to add a monster scene to the update, since the vote between it and gender bender were so close. The monster fuckers among you can thank the Unknown tier too, since the reason I had an opportunity for the scene is because of their vote. Also, something that will probably also please the monster enjoyers among you, I decided to add a power check to the Deryl "hesitate" option that if passed along with the other checks, will allow you to go on to save Laurie even if you chose to go left and see Algaecwif. The original idea behind saving Laurie was that it'd be a little reward for the players who've been playing the game perfectly, not something most people would get. But I've been hearing that a few of you freaks find it hard to pass up on a big titty monster mommy, and fair enough, so I've decided to add the power check in for you as an additional option. It's still difficult to pass, but if you can do it, you no longer need to sacrifice monster pussy.

Anyway, that's it, I'm kinda bummed out about my holiday not working out, but at least I'll be home for Baldur's Gate 3's release, which is pretty damn hype. But yeah, enjoy the game.
descarga (5).jpeg

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Don't know what you all are talking about. In my playthrough I killed the light monster, fucked Aglaecwif, gave her 5 Eyes and I still have one spare, and then saved Laurie without hesistating against the mutated jerk.

I wonder what she's going to do with all these eyes. Probably a soup or something?

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Don't know what you all are talking about. In my playthrough I killed the light monster, fucked Aglaecwif, gave her 5 Eyes and I still have one spare, and then saved Laurie without hesistating against the mutated jerk.

I wonder what she's going to do with all these eyes. Probably a soup or something?
Oooooo maybe even a broth? Damn it now I'm hungry.

• Haha
Reactions: Gtdead

necromater

Aug 21, 2018

1689615890786.png
Man what are you smoking? You know so i don't do it by mistake XD

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gtdead
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes