necromater

Aug 21, 2018
man i think at the end the thing with ella gonna go. The crazy psyco stalker of the
¡¡¡¡¡why don't you love me? !!! Kind XD man i feel so many perturabo vibes from her XD . Why the psycolovers are so much of a pain in the butt :(

Last edited:
Reactions: EndlessNights

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
The Arbiter referring to Ella as a perfected spawn suggests it wasn't after her.
I suggest that the "her" it was seeking was Aglaecwif.
Why would the "her" be Aglaecwif when she was still in the same cave the MC just left? He already knows Aglaecwif location because MC recently encountered her. If she left the cave afterwards, Goliath wouldn't know her new location since he was fighting Lexi the entire time. It seems to point to Ella because he immediately goes directly towards her after getting the info from Goliath.

We also have to look at Aglaecwif herself. We know she's a descendant of the 4th and has the Memory Trait. She also has the dark magic that's rare among even the monster race. The Memory Trait has no value, the MC already has it. The Dark Magic isn't really important for an Arbiter, who likely already mastered it. What other reason could he want with Aglaecwif? Could there be something unknown that we don't know about? Sure but he went towards Ella and Nico fight.

I'm not ruling out Aglaecwif completely, because it's still possible. The only girls/female monsters we know who was there in Hex's dimension are:

Ella
Aglaecwif
Nico
Nyx
Alexis
Alice
Laurie
Tiffany
Zara
Charlie
Jill

We can immediately remove Lexi, Alice, Laurie, Jill and possibly Aglaecwif. Since he sent Lexi flying, Jill already left via Nico and the other 3 were in the same location as him. That leaves Ella, Nico, Nyx, Zara, Tiffany and Charlie. Charlie could be an interesting one, especially with her implied connection to Shopkeep but Zara seems unlikely. Nico, Nyx, Tiffany and Ella are the next likely ones. We can probably remove Nico, since he wasn't really focused on her.

Now we're down to Ella, Nyx, Tiffany and Charlie. Besides Ella, these other three locations became completely unknown. But since he searched Goliath, I'm guessing they had to be connected to Ella in some capacity so Nyx and Tiffany are likely removed now too. That leaves Charlie and Ella.

So for me, I think it was Ella since when you narrow it all the way down while accounting for locations. He went immediately to Ella's Cave Room.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Why would the "her" be Aglaecwif when she was still in the same cave the MC just left? He already knows Aglaecwif location because MC recently encountered her. If she left the cave afterwards, Goliath wouldn't know her new location since he was fighting Lexi the entire time. It seems to point to Ella because he immediately goes directly towards her after getting the info from Goliath.

We also have to look at Aglaecwif herself. We know she's a descendant of the 4th and has the Memory Trait. She also has the dark magic that's rare among even the monster race. The Memory Trait has no value, the MC already has it. The Dark Magic isn't really important for an Arbiter, who likely already mastered it. What other reason could he want with Aglaecwif? Could there be something unknown that we don't know about? Sure but he went towards Ella and Nico fight.

I'm not ruling out Aglaecwif completely, because it's still possible. The only girls/female monsters we know who was there in Hex's dimension are:

Ella
Aglaecwif
Nico
Nyx
Alexis
Alice
Laurie
Tiffany
Zara
Charlie
Jill

We can immediately remove Lexi, Alice, Laurie, Jill and possibly Aglaecwif. Since he sent Lexi flying, Jill already left via Nico and the other 3 were in the same location as him. That leaves Ella, Nico, Nyx, Zara, Tiffany and Charlie. Charlie could be an interesting one, especially with her implied connection to Shopkeep but Zara seems unlikely. Nico, Nyx, Tiffany and Ella are the next likely ones. We can probably remove Nico, since he wasn't really focused on her.

Now we're down to Ella, Nyx, Tiffany and Charlie. Besides Ella, these other three locations became completely unknown. But since he searched Goliath, I'm guessing they had to be connected to Ella in some capacity so Nyx and Tiffany are likely removed now too. That leaves Charlie and Ella.

So for me, I think it was Ella since when you narrow it all the way down while accounting for locations. He went immediately to Ella's Cave Room.
Charlie and Ella are interesting targets although I personally won't rule out Nico just because Arbiter's attention was drawn to Ella more and the only reason this way the case is simply because Ella spoke to him first and that MC had more familiarity to her than Nico (since MC knew her longer and heck Ella even said MC's name but he didn't recognize it but it was familiar much like Ella's face)
1690248614134.png
Now this could be chalked up to the fact that she's his target but I'm more keen on the idea that its because Ella is more familiar, if we could get another bad ending with Arbiter MC and it was another person he was familiar with that'd just confirm it for certain.

In short, I think Nico is still a good possibility for a target and can't be ruled out so easily just because Arbiter was more familiar with Ella.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
In reference to Ella and Nico (both are 'perfect spawn' in his eyes so are they both equal to him in value for his needs?)
I think "perfected spawn" just refers to level 5 superhumans. Spawn seems to be the monster name for superhumans.

The Arbiter referring to Ella as a perfected spawn suggests it wasn't after her.
I suggest that the "her" it was seeking was Aglaecwif.
The eye searches for "their chosen".
"But I must, there is more I need to do here. Someone I need to see. Their chosen."
Aglaecwif refers to Ella as "chosen"
Female "I was tasked by that cruel woman, but after what she's dragged my children and I into... I'm in no rush to follow her commands. Even if she is chosen."
Additionally, the eye is sure that Goliath knows where this chosen is
"They're consumed and devoured, their bodies, their memories, surging through each tentacle up into my body, through my spine and into my skull."
You ".......They don't know? But wait... He does."
scene elinv 803 with dissolve
"I look to the west, and see a colossal figure."
"A monstrous creature so large that its head is obscured from the clouds."
And once he consumes his memories, he goes straight to Ella.
From MC's fight with Deryl we can observe that they fight in different spots and if Goliath knew where Aglaecwif was, Eye would just go back to where MC fought Hydra Deryl, not in Ella's cave.

So I think that Aglaecwif is unlikely.

But could it be Ella? Due to her being referred to as chosen, and Eye looking for a chosen, it's likely, but we can't be sure.
The Eye says that Ella's "beautiful face" seems familiar. The "beautiful" part suggests that MC's memories and thoughts are mixed in a bit which means that it didn't recognize her from Goliath's memories.

So it's either that the method it used to get the memories was weaker than usual, since it decided to spare Goliath, or Ella is not really the target.

While it doesn't exactly fit, due to the reasons I explained, I still think that Ella is the more likely person to be the Eye's target.

A more complicated theory could be that Ella has something inside her that makes her special, perhaps some entity, and that's what the Eye is after. Perhaps that's the entity that Ella comunicates with, telling it to go back to sleep.

That entity could be the reason why monsters follow Ella. For some reason the Eye can't immediately see whatever it's looking for. Instead it only sees 2 level 5 spawn and tries to make sense of the scene.

JuAqe

Oct 14, 2020
I personally thought that the arbiter was searching for the hearts, and the only person who knows the precise location of them would be ella, Because the arbiter notes getting back multiple somethings which coincides with the hearts, Ella resigns herself to being a failure whereas she notes in a deadend that the mc is perfect, but in the continuation she doesnt know that, so I think it would make sense if the hearts are meant to act as little batteries to boost the Arbiters power to its fullest under the assumption that the mc may not or will not be able to, and in the deadend he didnt as he was just, what a level three at that point? Additionally, despite having goliaths memory, the arbiter doesnt know who ella is at all aside from familiarity, if ella was who he was looking for why wouldnt he know who she is even if only through goliaths memory? .... though, thats all just my guess

Reactions: ItzSyther

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
There is a particular line that intrigues me in regards to Arbiter MC:
1690249549091.png
This implies that where he was just yeeted from wasn't the 'breach' aka where Nico and Ella were fighting (idk exactly where Arb ended up prior to fightin Deus but it didn't seem like anywhere close to the area Ella and Nico was at.)

Where could the 'breach' be? Perhaps TerminusPrime is correct and Monster Mommy is where the 'breach' was (a breach could refer to a portal aka the Hex Ring where she was located) or maybe it could be in reference to Charlie and goons exit strategy I assume via another Hex ring.

I might be wrong that the location Arb MC was yeeted from in the first place by Nico wasn't the breach but I feel like if it truly was he wouldn't have wasted his time by being curious about the familiarity of Ella and just rushed to get what he wanted from her or Nico (depending who out of those 2 had what he needed).

I think the obvious thing here for all of us to think about is "What in the hell is the breach" and have we actually been there before be it through Arb MC or Regular MC....It could of been anywhere on the battlefield and I'm just spit ballin that it involves the Hex Rings.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I personally thought that the arbiter was searching for the hearts, and the only person who knows the precise location of them would be ella, Because the arbiter notes getting back multiple somethings which coincides with the hearts, Ella resigns herself to being a failure whereas she notes in a deadend that the mc is perfect, but in the continuation she doesnt know that, so I think it would make sense if the hearts are meant to act as little batteries to boost the Arbiters power to its fullest under the assumption that the mc may not or will not be able to, and in the deadend he didnt as he was just, what a level three at that point? Additionally, despite having goliaths memory, the arbiter doesnt know who ella is at all aside from familiarity, if ella was who he was looking for why wouldnt he know who she is even if only through goliaths memory? .... though, thats all just my guess
That's a good guess in regards to Ella and others being like batteries to him. It also explains why Arbiter wants MC to sacrifice others (or rather, consume).

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Ok now it looks we are gonna get mindfucked by the eye cunt. And then we get to play as the other characters to kick our own ass XD that would be a Twist XD. And then we go stop hitting me you cunts it's me already. And then they hit us some more just to make sure XD

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
There is a particular line that intrigues me in regards to Arbiter MC:
View attachment 2797986
This implies that where he was just yeeted from wasn't the 'breach' aka where Nico and Ella were fighting (idk exactly where Arb ended up prior to fightin Deus but it didn't seem like anywhere close to the area Ella and Nico was at.)

Where could the 'breach' be? Perhaps TerminusPrime is correct and Monster Mommy is where the 'breach' was (a breach could refer to a portal aka the Hex Ring where she was located) or maybe it could be in reference to Charlie and goons exit strategy I assume via another Hex ring.

I might be wrong that the location Arb MC was yeeted from in the first place by Nico wasn't the breach but I feel like if it truly was he wouldn't have wasted his time by being curious about the familiarity of Ella and just rushed to get what he wanted from her or Nico (depending who out of those 2 had what he needed).

I think the obvious thing here for all of us to think about is "What in the hell is the breach" and have we actually been there before be it through Arb MC or Regular MC....It could of been anywhere on the battlefield and I'm just spit ballin that it involves the Hex Rings.
As far as I know, Nico teleported Origin MC outside of the Hex's Dimension and into outer space. The Origin MC then tried to find the breach again that was opened by Alice and Nico. On his way there, Deus stops him before he could enter back in it.

Someone will have to check but I'm sure the breach is the same one HERO opened and/or the one he sent Lexi flying through.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Ok now it looks we are gonna get mindfucked by the eye cunt. And then we get to play as the other characters to kick our own ass XD that would be a Twist XD. And then we go stop hitting me you cunts it's me already
Reminds me of Utawarerumono 2002 that game's ending has that mind fuck going on.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
As far as I know, Nico teleported Origin MC outside of the Hex's Dimension and into outer space. The Origin MC then tried to find the breach again that was opened by Alice and Nico. On his way there, Deus stops him before he could enter back in it.

Someone will have to check but I'm sure the breach is the same one HERO opened and/or the one he sent Lexi flying through.
Hopped in and checked for you Here's what Xanthe refers to it as
1690252290487.png

But towards entering the barrier the MC refers to it as a 'breach'
Breach.JPG

Now if we take into consideration that the Arbiter MC is referring to the same 'breach then his goal was clearly the breach Alice opened but he could be referring to something else (probably unlikely tho).

If the girl he is looking for is at the breach that could refer to ANY of the girls you listed or it could of been some unnamed girl but that's unlikely and the language Arbiter used "She's waiting for me" or along those lines it seems to imply she's aware of him and is waiting but Ella and Nico both clearly weren't (cause they were fighting and when they stopped to look at Arbiter MC both seemed surprised, Nico calling Arb MC another one of Ella's pets and Ella realizing it's MC).

Arbiter's grasp of the MC's memories are....tenuous he barely recognizes the person he took over's name and is relying on familiarity of things that the MC knew such as Ella's face and his own name and in such case maybe he's referring to another 'breach' inside the Hex Dimension such as the portals being opened (or the breach of course created by Alice).

The memory thing is also why I'm very hesistant to write off monster mommy the Arb MC probably doesn't even remember the cave...perhaps he has a 'familiarity' to it but in any case she could still be a possibility but I'm leaning more towards your way of thinking Drako in regards to her.

Last edited:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Papa Syth only played the 2002 iteration and I loved it, might give the other games a try.
That was the best then they changed directors and went dawn of war 3 T-T fucking greedy assholes. But thanks to that game i went and played the total war sagas then had a nerdgasm with the total war warhammer 1 the 2 was even better but again greedy assholes and the 3 is shit it's like they took the 10 best mods of the 2 and put them in the game that's what i get for jumping the gun at least it's getting better.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
That was the best then they changed directors and went dawn of war 3 T-T fucking greedy assholes. But thanks to that game i went and played the total war sagas then had a nerdgasm with the total war warhammer 1 the 2 was even better but again greedy assholes and the 3 is shit it's like they took the 10 best mods of the 2 and put them in the game that's what i get for jumping the gun at least it's getting better.
I only ever played Total War Empire and Shogun 2 (both great games) I was more of a Paradox boyo (Crusader Kings, Hearts of Iron, Europa Universalis, etc. I still play a crap ton of hoi4...well the old world blues mod which is a conversion for the Fallout universe)

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
There is no universe where I'd want to see Michael clapping Shadow's cheeks...now the idea is in my head though so thanks for that you cunt.
Shitttttt it could be even worse...like every single male character running a train on Lady Shadow...wait that's a good spin off idea "Alpha Breaker" where every single male character tries to take Shadow down a peg :devilish:

But we all know a true Alpha like Shadow ain't goin down without a fight...MC finna have to break out the stadium extendo dick.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Shitttttt it could be even worse...like every single male character running a train on Lady Shadow...wait that's a good spin off idea "Alpha Breaker" where every single male character tries to take Shadow down a peg :devilish:

But we all know a true Alpha like Shadow ain't goin down without a fight...MC finna have to break out the stadium extendo dick.
Man now we have to defend the poor mutt of her own cuck simps 2jot2qq8ovya1.jpg

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes