ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Up till she starts having orgies with fucking Jake in your head. Wasting her regeneration and shapeshifting is one thing, but letting that bitch in our heads is too much of gamble.
Shit we already got Arbiter in our head...whats one more risk brother Gt? We'll tame Arbiter and we'll tame that bitch too while we are at it...all a matter of time...

• Haha
Reactions: Gtdead

Dominosaur

Nov 21, 2021
Now imagine if clover wasn't a carpet muncher...with her appearance I thought she'd be a battle junkie too but alas she's been brainwashed by Demi's power :cry:
Clover's bisexual. She just views Demi as a girl because they're too small to fit her criteria for "Attractive Man" so her brain says "Girlfriend."

Clover likes Big Men, and Small Women. (Like Mia)

Reactions: ItzSyther

JackDiabrew

Oct 28, 2017
Since we're back on the Waifu topic. Let's see here. Oh, what's everyone's most desired sex scene with each character? I'll start!

Nico - I want to push her face down and fuck her hard, doggystyle. Have her pussy swore for weeks. To the point that she can't even walk straight. Anal too, so she can't sit down without being reminded of the pounding we gave her.

Danica - Doggystyle, for obvious reasons. She can't take it from the back so we might as well blow her back out again. Reverse Cowgirl too.

Alexis - Prone bone(while she's sleeping as well). Like, come on. She's definitely sleep sex bait like Liz was. Though, I'll also take her while standing. Have her legs locked around MC as she's riding him with a hot make out session.

Nyx - Missionary. Since she's the oldest "woman" we'll be with(excluding monsters), it would be nice to take her like that. Might seem too tamed but I find it hot with her.

Tiffany - Blowjob. Don't know why but the thought of having her lips wrapped around our cock just sounds amazing. Like she's completely ours at that point. Similar to when Alice gave us a BJ. Showing her willingness to serve us. Tiffany doesn't really ask for sex after the first time so getting her to offer it herself would be much hotter.

Pink Muscle Demoness - Amazon style, because why not? Though, Cowgirl also seems good.

Ella - Obviously Lesbian Sex with FMC. It's still surprising that this hasn't happened yet or that they never encountered each other. Futa on Futa action or Ella as a Futa fucking FMC.

Alice - Threesome with Tiffany. Have Alice sexually dominate Tiff while trying to get a reaction out of her as MC fucks her. Alice isn't into women though so we'll have to corrupt her a bit.

Mommy 4th - Lovecraftian Sex Horror. Tentacles everywhere.

I could've kept going but I'll end it here before I get a bit too turned on. You'll notice that I like to hit it from the back a lot. That's mostly because I'm an ass man. I would honestly take doggystyle, reverse cowgirl and prone bone for every scene. I never get tired of those positions. Though, I do love blowjobs as well.
What can I say booty is booty.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Then again as long as I keep my corruption below 30 I should be good and never hear her voice. But where's the fun in limiting my corruption?
You'll likely need a bare minimum of 30 to eat her in the first place. Then you add to the fact that actually eating her might give 10+ Corruption on top of it. You'll be hearing and seeing Ella until your power vastly surpasses hers, which is unlikely anytime soon. That's if she doesn't usurp your body in the process too.

I would just kill her and be done with it, personally. Too much risk in eating her.

Shit we already got Arbiter in our head...whats one more risk brother Gt.
What if the Arbiter sides with her though? Having the Arbiter plotting in your head is one thing but adding Ella to the mix will make it much worse.

Reactions: EndlessNights

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
What if the Arbiter sides with her though? Having the Arbiter plotting in your head is one thing but adding Ella to the mix will make it much worse.
There's always a risk of Ella trying something while in MC's mind but I truly doubt he'd side with her. Why? Because after sometime I can only imagine Arbiter would figure out what kind of person she is to some degree and that she isn't trustworthy whatsoever.

If anything they'd have a temporary alliance and backstab each other at a moment's notice of MC being taken down and its only a matter of who can assume control first (I can only assume Arbiter would get it just based on the principle of him being a complete unknown power wise).

But with both of them in MC's head if they didn't get a temp alliance they'd be too busy dealing with each other which would give MC the time he needs to figure out how to quash them or at least lessen Ella/Arbiter's influence).

Shit if MC gets strong enough both in mind and body I can only imagine that he'd be able to quash any of the voices in his head and their influence but time will tell in that regard.

I also want to mention that Arbiter is someone who doesn't want to rush things as seen when MC declines to allow him to assume control and it'd be better for him to just wait till MC is stronger rather than team up with potential competition since from what I can gather he's confident even if MC was stronger he'd still get control (slow and steady wins the race basically).

Reactions: EndlessNights

Dominosaur

Nov 21, 2021
So what I'm hearing is...there is still hope for a Michael and clover ship.
Yup. Also, she is kind of a battle junkie. When she hears she lost a fight to MC, her first instinct is to go a second round. Even though MC is bigger than her, and she's no longer armed. Clover likes fighting.

She doesn't remember basically anything in that moment, she just doesn't like losing.

Reactions: GaRbS and ItzSyther

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
There's always a risk of Ella trying something while in MC's mind but I truly doubt he'd side with her. Why? Because after sometime I can only imagine Arbiter would figure out what kind of person she is to some degree and that she isn't trustworthy whatsoever.

If anything they'd have a temporary alliance and backstab each other at a moment's notice of MC being taken down and its only a matter of who can assume control first (I can only assume Arbiter would get it just based on the principle of him being a complete unknown power wise).

But with both of them in MC's head if they didn't get a temp alliance they'd be too busy dealing with each other which would give MC the time he needs to figure out how to quash them or at least lessen Ella/Arbiter's influence).
Why would they do that though? Ella is the daughter of the 3rd. That's the Arbiters "granddaughter". Ella's plan also seems to involve getting the Arbiters back or at least their power. It would likely side with Ella since her goal would be beneficial to him compared to the MC.

She would likely complete every sacrifice he asked too, compared to the MC.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Why would they do that though? Ella is the daughter of the 3rd. That's the Arbiters "granddaughter". Ella's plan also seems to involve getting the Arbiters back or at least their power. It would likely side with Ella since her goal would be beneficial to him compared to the MC.

She would likely complete every sacrifice he asked too, compared to the MC.
I view it as simply 'sacrificing' a pawn more or less. Despite how manipulative and powerful Ella is and the fact she is the arbiter's granddaughter she is just a pawn in the grand scheme of things.

For whatever purpose she is going after its quite clear she isn't capable of whatever it is and is trying to find those who are (example: MC, Jake) and this is further empathized via a bad end where MC reveals the full extent of his power to Ella (I believe she said something along the lines of "You were just what I was looking for" or something like that.

I can only imagine if she found whom she was looking for she'd extract whatever it is they had for herself (in this case arbiter from the MC to put into herself).

Back to the pawn thing Ella is nothing more than "a means to an end" for the arbiter, would she be willing to do whatever he asked? Yes but ultimately much like he did with MC via bad end he'd just assume control with Ella being nothing more than an echo of a memory.

The MC is a lot easier to control (imo) in comparison to Ella as Arbiter is still a complete unknown to the MC at this point in the story and thus easier to manipulate for his goals.

I don't know if Ella knows that she'd be consumed or not but if she doesn't she'd be in for a hell of a nightmare (idk how she'd react perhaps she'd be fine with it but on the off chance she wouldn't be that'd be an oof for her).

Now do correct me if I'm wrong but during the bad end Ella assumed the MC more or less rushed his evolution and fell to his own power right? She didn't think anything about the Arbiter in that regard and rather just the MC failing to take what she said into consideration (more or less thats what got me into this line of thinking that she doesn't know what the Arbiter would do).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As we've seen so far the Arbiter has been whispering to the MC that he must sacrifice certain peoples and I can only imagine the MC will do so (or at least have the option cause corruption fun time) so even if Ella would do it all for the Arbiter no question the MC could do the same if he believed it was for his own good which I'm sure the Arbiter could convince the MC of.

In any case the Arbiter will ask the MC the same question he did again in the most recent update at some point he mustn't rush this and the MC is a great choice despite Ella technically being the better one but sucks for her she doesn't have em in her hot bod.

Last edited:

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
So, waifus:

These 3 are my favorites, I don't have many ideas for the others yet.

Nyx - Captain Mommy. This kinky bitch has to have the most bizarre exhibitionism fetish. I wonder if the ghosts she talks to can get horny and/or frustrated. I can easily picture fucking her ass while she taunts them for being dead. And of course these marks are going to be extremely useful. I can safely fuck anyone I want to death thanks to them.

Ella - The Big Sis, the Whore Queen, the girl you love to hate, hate to love, love to love and hate to hate. I can't wait to turn her into a perennial sexual experiment. Together we are going to answer questions like, "What is the optimal amount of pussies", "What happens when you stretch an anus wider than a planet" etc.

Alice - The Girlfriend. Hotblooded pretty little thing with mental issues and willing to share. She is going to be perfect. Wife material right here. I can be her father, her mother, whatever she needs. I also wonder how she will act if I fuck her in Klaus' form. If Ella is the physical experiment, Alice is the mental one.

Reactions: SquallofNight

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I view it as simply 'sacrificing' a pawn more or less. Despite how manipulative and powerful Ella is and the fact she is the arbiter's granddaughter she is just a pawn in the grand scheme of things.

For whatever purpose she is going after its quite clear she isn't capable of whatever it is and is trying to find those who are (example: MC, Jake) and this is further empathized via a bad end where MC reveals the full extent of his power to Ella (I believe she said something along the lines of "You were just what I was looking for" or something like that.

I can only imagine if she found whom she was looking for she'd extract whatever it is they had for herself (in this case arbiter from the MC to put into herself).

Back to the pawn thing Ella is nothing more than "a means to an end" for the arbiter, would she be willing to do whatever he asked? Yes but ultimately much like he did with MC via bad end he'd just assume control with Ella being nothing more than an echo of a memory.

The MC is a lot easier to control (imo) in comparison to Ella as Arbiter is still a complete unknown to the MC at this point in the story and thus easier to manipulate for his goals.

I don't know if Ella knows that she'd be consumed or not but if she doesn't she'd be in for a hell of a nightmare (idk how she'd react perhaps she'd be fine with it but on the off chance she wouldn't be that'd be an oof for her).

Now do correct me if I'm wrong but during the bad end Ella assumed the MC more or less rushed corruption and fell to his own power right? She didn't think anything about the Arbiter in that regard and rather just the MC failing to take what she said into consideration (more or less thats what got me into this line of thinking that she doesn't know what the Arbiter would do).

As we've seen so far the Arbiter has been whispering to the MC that he must sacrifice certain peoples and I can only imagine the MC will do so (or at least have the option cause corruption fun time) so even if Ella would do it all for the Arbiter no question the MC could do the same if he believed it was for his own good which I'm sure the Arbiter could convince the MC of.
Why would Ella be harder to manipulate? She's his descendant. Just like how he made the 3rd and 4th halt during the MC's evolution, he would have no problem doing the same with Ella, if he needed too. Especially a memory version of her.

You have to also remember, she can't hide anything from the Arbiter while he can hide his entire existence from her. All he would have to do is give her a little nudge in taking over the MC's body and "guide" her to completion before completely taking over. You might say "why she would agree to do that" but she's nothing but a memory. Why wouldn't she make a devil's agreement. We already know she has no problem discarding the MC, if she has to and she's truly that selfish to do it if given another shot at achieving her goal.

Also, yes, Ella didn't know that the MC was reborn by the Origin there. On the surface, she thought the MC gave in to his Evolution and turned into a monster. Though, we don't know her inner thoughts about it. There's another thing as well. It seems to be after Ella anyway(I'm guessing the "her" is referring to Ella), so she's likely an important piece to him reaching completion, even outside them teaming up.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Why would Ella be harder to manipulate? She's his descendant. Just like how he made the 3rd and 4th halt during the MC's evolution, he would have no problem doing the same with Ella, if he needed too. Especially a memory version of her.

You have to also remember, she can't hide anything from the Arbiter while he can hide his entire existence from her. All he would have to do is give her a little nudge in taking over the MC's body and "guide" her to completion before completely taking over. You might say "why she would agree to do that" but she's nothing but a memory. Why wouldn't she make a devil's agreement. We already know she has no problem discarding the MC, if she has to and she's truly that selfish to do it if given another shot at achieving her goal.

Also, yes, Ella didn't know that the MC was reborn by the Origin there. On the surface, she thought the MC gave in to his Evolution and turned into a monster. Though, we don't know her inner thoughts about it. There's another thing as well. It seems to be after Ella anyway(I'm guessing the "her" is referring to Ella), so she's likely an important piece to him reaching completion, even outside them teaming up.
I'm thinking about it a bit more since (again correct me if I'm wrong) but Ella does state at one point or another the MC will join her rather he wants to or not.

Perhaps that was what she was referencing (bad end arbiter) since she's needed, perhaps she just holds a piece that the Arbiter needs?

Although hear me out on some fucking conspiracy theory nonsense...what if it wasn't Ella he was looking for:
Arbiter MC thinks this:
1690244556739.png
In reference to Ella and Nico (both are 'perfect spawn' in his eyes so are they both equal to him in value for his needs?)

Although Weird puts greater emphasis on Ella in this scene as Arbiter MC thinks this:
1690244618868.png
Now my conspiracy theorist thoughts make me instantly think of misdirection here (idk why but it'd be a funny curveball that Nico was actually what he was after).

He always says "Her" although this could just be because Arbiter hasn't properly yoink'd all of MC's memories by this point and all he has is a familiarity with the people there (specifically Ella) since its more or less obvious MC knew Ella for quite a while (I wonder if Deryl was nearby he'd feel the same familiarity to him? Who knows)

But anywhosen I'll concede in regards to Ella being harder to manipulate.

Now this line here gives me hope that the MC will consume Ella (or Nico) or take whatever it is she has...Arbiter wants whatever she has (or her in general) so consuming her or rather 'sacrificing her' and whomever else he needs is something Arbiter has already asked the MC to do anyway.
Capture.JPG

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
I've been looking at Weird World's Patreon hoping for new of the update and I've been looking over the names of the tiers again. The 5th tier has been called Apostle with a picture of the 3rd for a long time, if not from the beginning of the Patreon. We now know what that was referring to.
The 6th tier is called Eye of God with a picture of a silver eye and the 7th is called Unknown with a picture of the 7th.
Do we have any hints as to what the Eye of God is yet?
I don't remember seeing them, but there is a ton of material in the game now.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Claudia: a tender lover embrace with a lot of kisses , and all pages of the eldrich Kamasutra that have hugs because she loves hugs and so dó i
XD
342198664_979169139781895_7550165619509760672_n.jpg
Alice+tiff: well is not that common that drako and i are of the same choice. descarga (3).jpeg
Emily + Alice+Amber: shits gonna go down for the first wife place let's put also tiff because she has to be the very best hahah (woman you are so my wife that it scares me ).
330265321_772619233872606_4220911300226090927_n.jpg
Harem: a milkbath in ange milk gonna milk that cow and since the milk gives the Energy back that tentacle orgy gonna be long........ XD
361646865_241706802128530_3484661031160920260_n.jpg

Last edited:

TerminusPrime

Nov 23, 2020
I'm thinking about it a bit more since (again correct me if I'm wrong) but Ella does state at one point or another the MC will join her rather he wants to or not.

Perhaps that was what she was referencing (bad end arbiter) since she's needed, perhaps she just holds a piece that the Arbiter needs?

Although hear me out on some fucking conspiracy theory nonsense...what if it wasn't Ella he was looking for:
Arbiter MC thinks this:
View attachment 2797887
In reference to Ella and Nico (both are 'perfect spawn' in his eyes so are they both equal to him in value for his needs?

Although Weird puts greater emphasis on Ella in this scene as Arbiter MC thinks this:
View attachment 2797888
Now my conspiracy theorist thoughts make me instantly think of misdirection here (idk why but it'd be a funny curveball that Nico was actually what he was after).

He always says "Her" although this could just be because Arbiter hasn't properly yoink'd all of MC's memories by this point and all he has is a familiarity with the people there (specifically Ella) since its more or less obvious MC knew Ella for quite a while (I wonder if Deryl was nearby he'd feel the same familiarity to him? Who knows)

But whosen I'll concede in regards to Ella being harder to manipulate.

Now this line here gives me hope that the MC will consume Ella or take whatever it is she has...Arbiter wants whatever she has (or her in general) so consuming her or rather 'sacrificing her' and whomever else he needs is something Arbiter has already asked the MC to do anyway.
View attachment 2797890
The Arbiter referring to Ella as a perfected spawn suggests it wasn't after her.
I suggest that the "her" it was seeking was Aglaecwif.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
The Arbiter referring to Ella as a perfected spawn suggests it wasn't after her.
Oh gosh Idk how I fucking forgot about Monster Mommy she does make a lot more sense for the Arbiter to be after.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
That kind of makes sense that means that goth monster Mommy gonna be back......... oh yeah also Junior man; monster child support bites you in the ass fast XD

4.80 star(s) 346 Votes