ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
The vibe I got from mia is that she had a crush on mc because he defended her and jake early on, but was shy and never really confident to do anything about it. Exspecially with all the other women hanging around mc. And then after the beach, she has been just trying to figure out who she is. I don't think she's currently really after anyone.
As for michael I think he would need to soften up somewhat before he would be really capable of having a romantic relationship with mia. Hell, I think he would need to do that before he could have a romantic relationship with any woman. Unless someone comes along who is just as battle-thirsty as he is.
Very much agreed.

Mia and Michael's only real relationship is that of a student and a teacher. She and him haven't expressed any feelings to each other beyond that said relationship (but you know how people are...copium and alllll).

MC and Mia, well thats basically majorly hinted at during the beach party if the MC says he likes Mia out of all the choices he gets.

Ultimately the MC is going to be breaking in the flat chest princess which is just groovy (well heavily depending it seems if MC consumed Jake or not).

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
You don't get it. Ella stabbing our balls is cute as fuck because her days are numbered. She is a failure, fated to be crushed under the foot of a higher being.

We can take any amount of ball busting if the endgame is an ageless, shapeshifting and almost unkillable sub to break again and again for all eternity. And for every breaking she will love us more and more.
Consuming Ella and making her apart of our memories is going to be cute asf too (If we get the choice to that is....) and hell she won't even be lonely in the case of my MC...she'll have Danica, Jake, and many others up there with her too!

• Haha
Reactions: GaRbS and Gtdead

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I know i know . Michael gonna Need a draconian battle Lady to beat him first them ride him till those balls are dry. Little romance more like the animals mating. I just find that ship cute that's it :cry:
Oh well back to the manwhore route
View attachment 2797684
Now imagine if clover wasn't a carpet muncher...with her appearance I thought she'd be a battle junkie too but alas she's been brainwashed by Demi's power :cry:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Consuming Ella and making her apart of our memories is going to be cute asf too (If we get the choice to that is....) and hell she won't even be lonely in the case of my MC...she'll have Danica, Jake, and many others up there with her too!
No thanks Having her crazy shit in our head all day pass XD.

Nope clover was just a yandere fangirl XD

I feel our boy gonna go the monster pussy way or the greek way XD

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
No thanks Having her crazy shit in our head all day pass XD.

Nope clover was just a yandere fangirl XD

I feel our boy gonna go the monster pussy way or the greek way XD
Shittttt when in doubt the greek way works out every damn time fr fr.

But on a serious note I hope Michael gets with Alice if the player decides not to pursue her (I always thought they were cute together and have a good dynamic).

I recall there being a choice on the bus for the MC to ask if they were together or not which kinda made that ship for me (I know its unlikely due to childhood friend blah blah but that shit would be beautiful).

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Shittttt when in doubt the greek way works out every damn time fr fr.

But on a serious note I hope Michael gets with Alice if the player decides not to pursue her (I always thought they were cute together and have a good dynamic).

I recall there being a choice on the bus for the MC to ask if they were together or not which kinda made that ship for me (I know its unlikely due to childhood friend blah blah but that shit would be beautiful).
:D:D
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D maybe he should clap the mutt.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ItzSyther

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
You are really that far gone that you would let ella's defile the mutt?
A scene is a scene my brother in mommy.

If one can be defiled one can be remade anew as in the light of Mommy's glorious visage.

The MC shall be the carrier of the torch when it is his time to spread Mommy's glory and love through Shadow's wondrous love tunnel :devilish:

Dominosaur

Nov 21, 2021
Pretty heavily doubt that the MC is going to consume Ella. Like, she might come back, but she's not going to be a head friend like Jake.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Since we're back on the Waifu topic. Let's see here. Oh, what's everyone's most desired sex scene with each character? I'll start!

Nico - I want to push her face down and fuck her hard, doggystyle. Have her pussy swore for weeks. To the point that she can't even walk straight. Anal too, so she can't sit down without being reminded of the pounding we gave her.

Danica - Doggystyle, for obvious reasons. She can't take it from the back so we might as well blow her back out again. Reverse Cowgirl too.

Alexis - Prone bone(while she's sleeping as well). Like, come on. She's definitely sleep sex bait like Liz was. Though, I'll also take her while standing. Have her legs locked around MC as she's riding him with a hot make out session.

Nyx - Missionary. Since she's the oldest "woman" we'll be with(excluding monsters), it would be nice to take her like that. Might seem too tamed but I find it hot with her.

Tiffany - Blowjob. Don't know why but the thought of having her lips wrapped around our cock just sounds amazing. Like she's completely ours at that point. Similar to when Alice gave us a BJ. Showing her willingness to serve us. Tiffany doesn't really ask for sex after the first time so getting her to offer it herself would be much hotter.

Pink Muscle Demoness - Amazon style, because why not? Though, Cowgirl also seems good.

Ella - Obviously Lesbian Sex with FMC. It's still surprising that this hasn't happened yet or that they never encountered each other. Futa on Futa action or Ella as a Futa fucking FMC.

Alice - Threesome with Tiffany. Have Alice sexually dominate Tiff while trying to get a reaction out of her as MC fucks her. Alice isn't into women though so we'll have to corrupt her a bit.

Mommy 4th - Lovecraftian Sex Horror. Tentacles everywhere.

I could've kept going but I'll end it here before I get a bit too turned on. You'll notice that I like to hit it from the back a lot. That's mostly because I'm an ass man. I would honestly take doggystyle, reverse cowgirl and prone bone for every scene. I never get tired of those positions. Though, I do love blowjobs as well.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Up till she starts having orgies with fucking Jake in your head. Wasting her regeneration and shapeshifting is one thing, but letting that bitch in our heads is too much of gamble.

Reactions: ItzSyther

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Since we're back on the Waifu topic. Let's see here. Oh, what's everyone's most desired sex scene with each character? I'll start!

Nico - I want to push her face down and fuck her hard, doggystyle. Have her pussy swore for weeks. To the point that she can't even walk straight. Anal too, so she can't sit down without being reminded of the pounding we gave her.

Danica - Doggystyle, for obvious reasons. She can't take it from the back so we might as well blow her back out again. Reverse Cowgirl too.

Alexis - Prone bone(while she's sleeping as well). Like, come on. She's definitely sleep sex bait like Liz was. Though, I'll also take her while standing. Have her legs locked around MC as she's riding him with a hot make out session.

Nyx - Missionary. Since she's the oldest "woman" we'll be with(excluding monsters), it would be nice to take her like that. Might seem too tamed but I find it hot with her.

Tiffany - Blowjob. Don't know why but the thought of having her lips wrapped around our cock just sounds amazing. Like she's completely ours at that point. Similar to when Alice gave us a BJ. Showing her willingness to serve us. Tiffany doesn't really ask for sex after the first time so getting her to offer it herself would be much hotter.

Pink Muscle Demoness - Amazon style, because why not? Though, Cowgirl also seems good.

Ella - Obviously Lesbian Sex with FMC. It's still surprising that this hasn't happened yet or that they never encountered each other. Futa on Futa action or Ella as a Futa fucking FMC.

Alice - Threesome with Tiffany. Have Alice sexually dominate Tiff while trying to get a reaction out of her as MC fucks her. Alice isn't into women though so we'll have to corrupt her a bit.

Mommy 4th - Lovecraftian Sex Horror. Tentacles everywhere.

I could've kept going but I'll end it here before I get a bit too turned on. You'll notice that I like to hit it from the back a lot. That's mostly because I'm an ass man. I would honestly take doggystyle, reverse cowgirl and prone bone for every scene. I never get tired of those positions. Though, I do love blowjobs as well.
Shadow: I want to fuck Lady Shadow in every fucking position known to man.

Claudia: I want some wholesome missionary action with the wholesome waifu.

Mia: I wanna have her ride the fuck out of MC or at least try.

Mommy 4th: Threeway with her and Shadow.

Jake with tits: I don't actually wanna fuck Jake I just have an urge to see him with tits.

Reactions: GaRbS
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes