RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
The way I see it: Bottom line regardless if you like Deryl or not, you have accept the fact that Deryl was a cunt when he was younger.

Saying it was all in the past doesn't mean it didn't happen. The fact that I can kill Demi for practically no reason but I can't even have my MC be incredibly mad at the guy who nearly killed me not once, not twice, but THREE God damn times makes him justifiably unlikeable as a character.

-Original Deryl before the powers was fine, he was a bro.
-Mind fucked Deryl was a cunt by NATURE, he actually went AGAINST Ella's orders to go and murder us.
-Post Mind Fucked Deryl kept burning us alive and pushing us on the brink of death despite already breaking the mind control, and actively says he probably would've fought you regardless. No apology, no nothing.
-Clone Deryl was a homie, nough said.
-Del is a cunt, plain and simple. Some may argue he just wanted to live, but he did it at the cost of our relationships, freedom, etc. and he was NOT apologetic about it in the slightest.
-Monster Deryl is a grey area, Deryl says he "wasn't in his right mind" but still has the mind to prank scare Cole and get along with Charlie on an emotional level. He says he was convinced we were out to get him and that's why he designed a bunch of monsters to kill us. This section is honestly up to however you want to view it as there are a lot of moving parts. Personally, his track record leads me to be in the negative view of the spectrum.
-Combined Evolved Deryl is probably the worst of them all. Whining about he was SOOO close to getting his Rebis, except fails to fucking account for almost murdering all his friends that came to save him. Then you also have to realize that all his little cunt forms are in there as well. The ratio is looking REAL fucking weak for the homie side in comparison to the amount of ASSHOLE is in him.

If I can kill Bailey for biting me, Demi for saying she knows my identity, and Clover for failing to punch me; you'd best BELIEVE some people want to kill Deryl for burning us alive, taking away our freedom, bullying us when we were younger, and being an asshole. Not allowing us to even DISLIKE him in the next week grind is what gets me. You say a few harsh words at the end of the fight but, that's it, all is forgiven, just bros being bros, and to me, I feel like that view isn't far off from Deryl's perspective. He didn't really seem to care at all about the events save for if Laurie dies. Instead feeling only disappointed he didn't get to finish his goal.

Last edited:

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
I unlocked every scene in the gallery apart from the misc one in the second page all the way down to the left. if someone could tell me how to unlock it i'll appreciate it very much
I got you; that's the Brianna on top of a cruiser FRONT VIEW sex scene (motherfucking overly passionate patrons).

Anywho, to get it you need to have Brianna's Affection at 3 or higher and then when you get the partnership deal with the police via H.E.R.O (joining her on patrol) you get it by saying "I know how you can thank me".

This scene is nye impossible on the Corrupt Route or with public Corrupt actions.
-DON'T kill the huge Miniak in a violent way (smashing it into the apartments)
-DON'T kill the mall cops (arguably the most important one)
-DON'T slaughter the PM Office soldiers during the Jake fight (you can play it off like it wasn't you but your Affection won't increase or decline)
-DON'T say you knew the Kenny Massacre was gonna happen ahead of time.

You getting the gist, do all your dark shit OUTSIDE of the public eye and you can still be Corrupt and fuck her in that scene. Though your Corruption will be in the lower side.

Reactions: ItzSyther

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
I got you; that's the Brianna on top of a cruiser FRONT VIEW sex scene (motherfucking overly passionate patrons).

Anywho, to get it you need to have Brianna's Affection at 3 or higher and then when you get the partnership deal with the police via H.E.R.O (joining her on patrol) you get it by saying "I know how you can thank me".

This scene is nye impossible on the Corrupt Route or with public Corrupt actions.
-DON'T kill the huge Miniak in a violent way (smashing it into the apartments)
-DON'T kill the mall cops (arguably the most important one)
-DON'T slaughter the PM Office soldiers during the Jake fight (you can play it off like it wasn't you but your Affection won't increase or decline)
-DON'T say you knew the Kenny Massacre was gonna happen ahead of time.

You getting the gist, do all your dark shit OUTSIDE of the public eye and you can still be Corrupt and fuck her in that scene. Though your Corruption will be in the lower side.
Oh thank you. It's no wonder why I haven't got it before (I'm a corrupt power crazy motherfucker

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Offering a topic change because this is annoying:

Who do you think has the strongest Endgame Kit (besides the MC, if we ignore protagonist powers and all)

I think it's Alice. Gravity may be extremely weak, but it's basically unbounded. If she can create gravity wells around her hands and feet, she can maybe create them in other spots, outside her body. If she can create them INSIDE someone else's body, or even just right next to them, it could be devastating.
If Deus is TRULY Lvl 4 right now and hasn't somehow lied; it would be Deus imo. The combo of Space and Time vs Order and Power or Body and Mind is just too great.

There's a reason fucking with Time is usually a big no no in literally every iteration of the use of it. Deus is a prime example. I don't think people actual realize how stupidly broken it is at Lvl 4 (allegedly) to be able to literally make a slash through Reality or whatever the fuck he did. Only to go through a rift, and destroy the most regenerative character in the game in a matter of seconds like it was just another Tuesday.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Before I played this game, I never realised how absolutely broken regeneration is. Most of the important fights the MC has fought have been uphill (Nico, Klaus, Val, Deryl kinda?). Unless you're strong enough to instantly disintegrate the MC, you're fucked. Hell even if we just had regen and basic superhuman abilities - increased strength, speed and what not, our powers would still be among the best even without the shapeshifting and memory fuckery. We can see from the Nico fight how Ella dominated a boosted up Nico. The only disadvantage is Aoe mfs like Malik or Klaus are a kind of a direct counter to us.

Also, excluding the MC, Alice has the most potential imo. She seemed way stronger that she should've been at level 1.
That's actually incorrect. If you removed the MC's shapeshifting, his regeneration would be horrible. The only reason it's as powerful is exactly because it's the passive effect of shapeshifting to return back to it's original shape. This is explained in the game a few times by the MC, Ella and I believe Xanthe said a few things about it.

His regeneration also isn't as broken as you would believe. Anyone who knows his weakness can kill him. Those being lightning, extreme amounts of radiation, and attacking his core which is his spine and his head, I believe. Don't ask me how that makes sense when he got sliced into pieces by Val, turned into goo, or partially erased by Deryl's cannon. It's just his weakness for some reason. The only time it killed him from what I remember, besides goo fail, is when Deus went back in time to target those areas specifically.

So yeah, while it's powerful, it still has it's weaknesses. So does Ella's, in fact. She has a lot of power so she can last a long time but if someone had an attack that doesn't end, she's screwed. For example, if Nico actually managed to successfully teleport her into the Sun, that would be it for her.
View attachment 2795375
Does Anyone know if this image is in game? And where I can get it
It's a dead end from this update. You need 25 Corruption and to tell the Eye yes during Evolution Level 3 to get it.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
i kinda want a wiki so i can keep track of what the 1st and 2nd and 3rd even are
It's pretty easy really. 1st is Jake's Monster. 2nd is Michael's. 3rd is Ella's and MC's. 4th is MC's and Aglaecwif. 5th is possibly Deus but who knows. 6th is Alice's grandpa. 7th is Valravn. And finally, 8th is Tiffany's. As for what they are. They're Apostles or the Numbered as we call them. 6 sets of twins who are above all monsters. Only being below their creators, the 6 Arbiters, as far as we know currently.

An official wiki would be nice though. There's other games on this site that have them but I don't think WW is going to create one. At least not anytime soon. Though, I suppose a couple of fans could do it as well, if they wanted to.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
-Post Mind Fucked Deryl kept burning us alive and pushing us on the brink of death despite already breaking the mind control, and actively says he probably would've fought you regardless. No apology, no nothing.
To be fair, IIRC by that point you could have just backed off as there was no longer a need to pursue him as mind control was broken.
It is explicitly both of you wanting to continue the fight because of machismo

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
To be fair, IIRC by that point you could have just backed off as there was no longer a need to pursue him as mind control was broken.
It is explicitly both of you wanting to continue the fight because of machismo
Except Deryl didn't tell us that until AFTER he was done fucking with us if I'm not mistaken. HE chose to keep beating you despite knowing we were just burned alive, delt with his clone, delt with Jake, and survived his clone blowing up, among a myriad of other obstacles to actually start fighting him.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Ladies and Gentlemen which Waifu do you like that has very few scenes and would you like to see more of them in the future?
View attachment 2795544

I just need a single scene Weird...just one...

View attachment 2795545
I only want backshots or ass angles at this point. I don't care if I'm fuckin Lisa herself, if I don't see that "meaty ass" I don't care.

Shadow is the only exception to this rule because I think she'd have hilarious dialogue and strikes me as a funny verbally abusive FDom Tsundere.

• Red Heart

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
If Deus is TRULY Lvl 4 right now and hasn't somehow lied; it would be Deus imo. The combo of Space and Time vs Order and Power or Body and Mind is just too great.

There's a reason fucking with Time is usually a big no no in literally every iteration of the use of it. Deus is a prime example. I don't think people actual realize how stupidly broken it is at Lvl 4 (allegedly) to be able to literally make a slash through Reality or whatever the fuck he did. Only to go through a rift, and destroy the most regenerative character in the game in a matter of seconds like it was just another Tuesday.
Every day is Tuesday when you control time.

Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Question for all you willing to answer, what do you name the MC's "hero" name?

I choose crusader because I originally thought the monsters would have something to do demons or some other mythological category of beings, that and I just think it's cool

also for my corruption run to see the all the other lines of dialogue and see the arbiter mc i choose evil gamer as the hero name because who else would go out of their to kill everything they see except a true murder hobo gamer
My mc's normal name is Alex Mercer, because this game reminded me of Prototype and my hero name is parasite, because I forgot what the game Prototype was called while typing it in.

mnfalo

Feb 27, 2023
I really need some help here guys. I'm fighting with the monster named Val after being teleported by Nico and having a conversation with H.E.R.O. The problem is no matter what choices I make, It'll all end up dead end 25. I took a look at the walkthrough and the battle requires skills at least at 19 and power at 80. Mine is at 17 and 65 even though I took every traning choices that pop up. Anything I can do guys? Appreciate the help!

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
I really need some help here guys. I'm fighting with the monster named Val after being teleported by Nico and having a conversation with H.E.R.O. The problem is no matter what choices I make, It'll all end up dead end 25. I took a look at the walkthrough and the battle requires skills at least at 19 and power at 80. Mine is at 17 and 65 even though I took every traning choices that pop up. Anything I can do guys? Appreciate the help!
Renpy Save editor mate

• Red Heart
Reactions: mnfalo

Aristarkhos

Jun 23, 2017
You can always win this fight if you pick the right options, though your victory shall be slim with stats that low.
The important choices are-
"Keep your distance, it looks dangerous", "Go all out! Hit it with Everything!", and "I don't need to evolve!"
You need skill of 19 or power of 80 to get 4 victory points, which gets you a different end to the fight, with some lingering consequences.
If you have skill 17, you probably didn't pick Technique versus Michael way back near the beginning, and made one or two wrong moves in the second Minyak fight.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Ladies and Gentlemen which Waifu do you like that has very few scenes and would you like to see more of them in the future?
View attachment 2795544

I just need a single scene Weird...just one...

View attachment 2795545
I'm gonna go with claudia. Girl deserves a lot of love. I'm not gonna say mía because at this point is cucking michael and not jake. And i'm on that ship because it would be so funny even better if mía go superhuman she would have to fight michael to fuck him into the ground dragon style XD

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes