necromater

Aug 21, 2018
I didn't want to soil my hands so i went the 100 speech Route XD. When Alice clocks him later on was so fucking funny

Last edited:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
So did we talked about the MC eyes? Are we sure those are his eyes or at least one of them is sus XD
1688489652008.png
For all i know that's the eye of an avatar or from a previous chosen and the origin was on us. before ella's let us to be mother sex toy XD and then it woke up to take our body the cunt.

akforeplay

Oct 20, 2019
I've missed ya lad. I'm doing fine, while I'm waiting for Baldur's Gate and this next update, I just got into a Manhwa called "Hero Has Returned" which displays a beautiful story of humanity's destruction and a blurred line of good and evil, reminds me of this game actually.

As for my most hated character...I'm prone to liking the baseless bullies and/or asshole side characters that are clearly just there to be a punching bag for the MC. Like Jared, Acid guy, Prison Guys, etc. They add flavor for me to NOT feel guilty about murder, allowing me to relish in it.

That being said, to expand on the question so it's not just a boring one answer.

1. My first DESPISED character was Klaus due to his possessive nature over Alice even SMOOCHING her against her will; ticked me off, along with his cocky, powerful, handsome to everyone demeanor. After beating him to death I found his backstory still inexcusable but what his character needed to at least have SOME semblance of humanity left in him, just not one I was morally inclined to care about :ROFLMAO:

2. Jake which may piss off some people but oh well, everyone has their own opinions. I like his character as an addition to the story mind you as much as I like Klaus as well. But at the time, watching him slowly fall against us and our character being OBLIVIOUS to it REALLY made me feel powerless; I play this game as a power fantasy so you can imagine how much I wanted to murder this dude. Once again after finally getting to the grandiose fight, he sheds just a little incline of humanity by asking if we would've done the same in his shoes. This gave me a slight feeling of relation, as I most CERTAINLY would've done far worse in his place for someone I cared about, but alas, he fucked with me sooo death, especially when he thought he could just up and leave so I could clean up his mother fucking mess.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anywho that's it for me, sorry if this was long. I'm sure I pissed some people off but I really mean no disrespect, I just PERSONALLY don't or at some point in time DIDN'T like these characters. This could very well change with time as characters come and go, but these are the people I found noteworthy. See ya guys whenever, good question ItzSyther.

I mostly agree, I actually like Alexis after the wedding(not just because you can fuck her) but honestly I'd probably be an asshole too if I had to push sharp metal out of myself so I didn't fuck up my insides.

Teleport bitch is also nicer to you if you wipe the floor with the Raven Knight.

But Deryl 100% it feels like the dev is pushing too hard to get people to like him but he is a prick. Some people say "Oh but he was mind fucked" nah he was a massive cunt before that so there are 0 reasons he should be your friend at all let alone best friend, both our moms died let's bond is extremely flimsy reasoning. If I ever get the option to kill him I'm 100% doing it.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
images (1) (1).jpeg
Since we all know you ella's army simps only hate homie because he has a dick and no tits. because ella is way worse and you would forgive her with any mary sue story she takes out of her ass. I call Waaaggghhhhh!!!!!! descarga (4).jpeg
(Is not because i'm bored or anything
Shutup you baka XD)

Last edited:
Reactions: BruceBerserk

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
The only reason Deryl isn't on my list is exactly because of the mindrape. Which was caused by two people on my list, Jake and Ella. What she planned to do to Deryl was fucked up. There was no offer being extended like with Jake and Michael. She planned to have him brainwashed and then put him under her command. This is the MC's best friend we're talking about here. Player's might not consider Deryl their best friend or even feel companionship with him but that doesn't change that it's the MC's best friend.

Did Deryl fuck us over after breaking free? Sure but it's like people forgot what actually aided in helping him break free. That being his friendship with the MC. He couldn't even make it right afterwards because Charlie's power fucked him over. You know, the thing Ella had put on him and likely had secretly put on the MC too. I don't blame him for anything he did under her influence or as Monster Deryl. So that really only means he slapped us around after we located him before becoming a monster. That's really the only brief thing he did to us that's not excusable. Del don't matter. He was completed after Deryl turned into a monster.

If all Ella did was offer Deryl powers and he accepted it before doing all of what he did, then I'd be right with everyone with the Deryl hate. Because, he would've done all that shit on his own. But that's not what happened at all. So I don't, and won't ever, hold it against him. Jake doesn't have that excuse at all. He did horrible things under his own will. He chose to betray his childhood friend for a woman he only knew for like a week. He knew Ella was sus and yet still helped her cause destruction and death all because he didn't use his head and look for an alternative to help Mia. Something that shouldn't have even happened in the first place if he just listened to Mia.
He fought us after breaking free for no apparent reason (and doesn't he specifically say he would've fought us regardless of the mind control?). Jake had the reason of Ella's mindfuck and blackmail. Deryl had been our best friend most of our life. Him fighting us is the most nonsense thing I've read in the story.

I was gonna give him the benefit of the doubt as monster Deryl but no the guy clearly still has his thought process and is still incredibly smart. He could've just gone back to the MC or his own way, he specifically chose to side and help out SIN so he could do the rebis thing.

I also don't know why it's so surprising Jake believes Ella over us. He barely knew either of us. We saved him from a bully, Ella literally gave him powers and is clearly a very good manipulator. Even then we can see doubt in his thought process after talking to us. He never directly tries to hurt anyone until he accidentally mind fucks Mia and has to get her back.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: RonaldGrand6969

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Fine
So it like this
Deryl clone =homie
Mind raped Deryl= ella's simp XD
Del =asshole
Scythe, axe quimeras = meh
Monster deryl = the fuck is wrong with you fucking asshole
Deryl with all his parts =our homie who is an ultra asshole but we still have to see.

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Fine
So it like this
Deryl clone =homie
Mind raped Deryl= ella's simp XD
Del =asshole
Scythe, axe quimeras = meh
Monster deryl = the fuck is wrong with you fucking asshole
Deryl with all his parts =our homie who is an ultra asshole but we still have to see.
Unmindraped Deryl and monster Deryl should be the only Deryl that matters because they are the original Deryl. And they both fucked us over for no reason.

And believe me, Deryl was literally my number one in terms of likeability before all this. I was even gonna let him fuck fem mc if that option ever popped up. But now? Get out.

Last edited:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Unmindraped Deryl and monster Deryl should be the only Deryl that matters because they are the original Deryl. And they both fucked us over for no reason
We can't put monster deryl he mind was death set on becoming perfect. Okay no homo if W.W give us a scene like with Jordan XD gonna get it out of O.C.D but that's all. Anyhow it's like it's not treason if there is no love XD so yeah deryl broke the code of Bros before hoes . And broke our hearts. Then he cuck us if we try to save laurie....... but we cucked him first but that was Del. Fuck. you know what,we should have a option to kick him in the nuts several times. That's what i did with the asshole who sold me to the goths for a quick fuck T-T yeah shit friends.

Reactions: DrakoGhoul

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
We can't put monster deryl he mind was death set on becoming perfect. Okay no homo if W.W give us a scene like with Jordan XD gonna get it out of O.C.D but that's all. Anyhow it's like it's not treason if there is no love XD so yeah deryl broke the code of Bros before hoes . And broke our hearts. Then he cuck us if we try to save laurie....... but we cucked him first but that was Del. Fuck. you know what,we should have a option to kick him in the nuts several times. That's what i did with the asshole who sold me to the goths for a quick fuck T-T yeah shit friends.
Yeah I'm gonna take Laurie and fuck her as futa MC while he watches if I get the option.
Also read the edit

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
He fought us after breaking free for no apparent reason (and doesn't he specifically say he would've fought us regardless of the mind control?).
I already addressed this in the very post you qouted so you mentioning it, again, is irrelevant. The fact that this is what got so many people so hung up on him is down right hilarious.

Jake had the reason of Ella's mindfuck and blackmail. Deryl had been our best friend most of our life. Him fighting us is the most nonsense thing I've read in the story.

I was gonna give him the benefit of the doubt as monster Deryl but no the guy clearly still has his thought process and is still incredibly smart. He could've just gone back to the MC or his own way, he specifically chose to side and help out SIN so he could do the rebis thing.

I also don't know why it's so surprising Jake believes Ella over us. He barely knew either of us. We saved him from a bully, Ella literally gave him powers and is clearly a very good manipulator. Even then we can see doubt in his thought process after talking to us. He never directly tries to hurt anyone until he accidentally mind fucks Mia and has to get her back.
The rest of this is disingenuous as hell. I'm not about to go into yet another rant about this though. You're free to hold whatever personal grudge you have against Deryl you want. I don't care. Excusing Jake because of Ella "manipulating" him but holding everything Deryl did while under actual mind control is certainly a take.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
But Deryl 100% it feels like the dev is pushing too hard to get people to like him but he is a prick. Some people say "Oh but he was mind fucked" nah he was a massive cunt before that so there are 0 reasons he should be your friend at all let alone best friend, both our moms died let's bond is extremely flimsy reasoning. If I ever get the option to kill him I'm 100% doing it.
He was a massive cunt prior to being mind fucked?

On god I can't recall him being a dick at all. He was quite helpful to the MC and was being a bro up till Jake got his hands on him.

Idk if your also counting Deryl and MC when they were younger? But I don't count any of that. It's quite clear after the events of all that MC and Deryl are cool with each other (hell the flashbacks even show the beginnings of their friendship towards the end of em).

I think you're also forgetting what the MC does for Deryl as well that made him like MC more (other than having dead moms lol) aka him fighting against Deryl's dad despite there being no chance of victory.

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Oh no no no Since female MC is sadist as fuck gonna hate fuck the Living shit out that asshole hell if we can genderbend Him even better
. But yeah still a homie and gonna Need his help more and more down the road. Because H.E.R.O gonna fuck us one way or another. Most likely wind vs fire kind of way XD

Reactions: ItzSyther

akforeplay

Oct 20, 2019
He was a massive cunt prior to being mind fucked?

On god I can't recall him being a dick at all. He was quite helpful to the MC and was being a bro up till Jake got his hands on him.

Idk if your also counting Deryl and MC when they were younger? But I don't count any of that. It's quite clear after the events of all that MC and Deryl are cool with each other (hell the flashbacks even show the beginnings of their friendship towards the end of em).

I think you're also forgetting what the MC does for Deryl as well that made him like MC more (other than having dead moms lol) aka him fighting against Deryl's dad despite there being no chance of victory.

"I choose to ignore this entire part of the story because it doesn't fit my view." Okay dude that's fine it still makes him a prick we are also never given a reason to fucking care about Deryl your kidself just goes and helps someone who was a cunt for no reason. I didn't forget anything the dead moms is the only reason the MC does anything with Deryl and that's flimsy reasoning.

Reactions: RonaldGrand6969
4.80 star(s) 346 Votes